TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:07 pm

"What kind of theme should we use for Raph's party? I know he likes horror films, so how about a horror themed party? We can dress up as our favorite monsters. And...watch his favorite horror films..."

"Actually, that isn't a bad idea, Mikey." Or course, Mikey would probably be more into it than their brooding brother, but who knows? Maybe this year would be different for Raph. He watched as Mike packed some food. Don wasn't exactly sure if this was more for Love's benefit or Mikey's. But his brother did say he wanted to help.

Then Don looked over at Leo and rolled his eyes. It looked like their eldest brother would be heading out after all. Don shouldn't have been surprised, though. Leo looked like he was wanting to do that from the beginning. As for the advice...Don had to agree that the roses might be a little too forward. Was this even a real date?

"I don't know, Leo. It might be better to go with something a little more generic than roses to start off with. Why not carnations?" Don didn't want Leo to get his hopes up that this was going to work out between Lexi. Don wasn't sure if a bouquet of flowers was the right move to begin with. "Or maybe just go with a single flower. Which can be a rose if you want." He couldn't believe he of all people was giving out dating advice...

Are you guys going to the cat lady tonight?

"That's the plan. You want to meet up later to um...meet her, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Mikey returned Leo the thumbs up, "Congrats, bro. But in all honesty, save the flowers for the second date. How about some chocolates instead? I hear dark chocolate is in!" Was Leo really going on a date? A date, date? With a girl? A human girl? Although he won't admit it out loud, he felt a bit jealous. They were completely isolated from the world, who in the world would find them attractive?

Nahh....MC Mikey is adorable and he knew it. He couldn't let depressing stuff like that get to him. He was also thrilled that Don seemed keen on the horror theme.

"Don, do you mind if we stop buy the super market? I need to get some fresh pepperoni, ham, and...I think we're also out of milk." He peeked inside the refrigerator.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:11 am

Leo listened to his brother's advice and nodded his head. A single flower would be better, it was a nice simiromantic gesure. candy would work too. But did she eat candy? He heard that some girls didn't because they thought it would make them fat.

I'll go with the single flower I think that would be nice.

When Mike started to mention the store Leo spoke up again.

We need more sleepy time tea too.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:17 am

Mikko wrote:
Mikko dialed Leo's number and luckily he answered pretty quickly. Thought he thought that she was Lexi at First.

Mikko explained to him that Gabe had been taken by Bradford and he was probably with the foot. She told the turtle that she was going after Gabe and could use some back up but she wouldn't wait for them. Even though Leo told her to wait as he tried to take it all in.

Leo hung up and looked at the others. our friend is in trouble He told Don and Mike. But what about Lexi there was no way he was going to tell Lexi. But what about their date? Of course he knew that he had to help Gabe, and Lexi would understnad that once she found out.

Again Leo picked up his phone and called Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:23 am

Mikey looked at Don, concerned etched on his face,"Do you want us to come along, Leo? Maybe we can help."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:44 am

Raphael had thought about making a detour. Did he really want to go home right now? That would be a no. His brothers, if they had listened to him, would be there. Maybe he should drop by April's and ask for advice, but just as that thought crossed him, a gust of wind hit him just right and the scent of her could still be smelt lingering on his skin. There was no way in hell he was exposing this side of him to April. With a certain need still pulsating through his veins, he couldn't trust himself around females at the moment. Not that April would ever find him attractive enough to release those pheromones that had set him off.. but he needed to be safe, at least until..things.. returned to normal.

The trip home took longer than normal, but there was a dread in his step and hesitation in his heart. The guilt hung thickly around him like a suffocating smog, despite his best attempts to let it go. Mikko had been persistent. If she had just left him alone, none of this would have happened. But... maybe it needed to happen, to crush any hope that things could be normal for him. To reveal that he would never be able to have a relationship with a female.

Finally he arrived at the lair, but hesitated just outside the exit. Taking a deep breath he pushed past the barricade and slunk in, the obvious scents of his deed accompanying him almost like the animated stench of PePe Le Pew. Fortunately the smell would be more pleasant, but it was a dead giveaway to what had transpired....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 am

Lexi wrote:
"Already forget where I live?" She teased, settling back into the couch.

Leo hated to cancel like this, and hated even more that he couldn't tell her what was going on. He didn't want her to get involved.

No...Look, something came up. With the foot. My brothers and I have to check it out. I'm really sorry, but I'll make it up to you.

When Raph came in Leo motioned for him to join the others and stay put. He also gave Mike a nod. Of course Raph's sent hung in the air, and questions would be asked, but not know, at least not by Leo. There were other things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:59 am

Lexi wrote:
"Awww, okay.." Lexi replied, sounding a little disappointed. She had been looking forward to that walk with Leo. There was still so much she didn't know about her new friend, but she understood.

"I guess this is what happens when your friends with Super Heroes?" She asked, trying to sound lighter. No need making him feel guilty. "It's okay.. I know you have an important job to do. Go get 'em, Tiger." If only she had known that this issue was close to her heart, she would have insisted on going. But ignorance was bliss....

I will. But tonight I want you to stay inside. Make sure everything is locked up. I'm going to be checking on you soon. I have to go, bye. Leo hung up then looked at the others.

Gabriel was kidnapped by the foot and Mikko's going to the tower to get him, we have to help them. He looked at Raph. I know you don't care about them, Raph but they are good people. we have to help, and sense you are our leader....we need a plan.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 am

Mikey's nose twitched. Raph is back home. Damn it, he wanted the party to be a surprise, but no time for that. Now they have to think of a plan. However, the scent coming Raph nauseated him. He really hoped Raph didn't do the locomotion with someone. Did he?

He turned to Raph, the same question inside his head. He looked at Don again. Something tells him they were going to head directly towards the Foot Tower, and he didn't like. He also believed Leo about his friends being good people. If they weren't then they would've turn them all in days ago.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:57 am

Don looked at both Mikey and Leo as if they had grown extra heads -- two of each! "Have you two lost your minds? We can't go into a store!" It would be nice if they didn't have to schedule pick-ups when it came to groceries, but at least it was easier now that they had human friends. But Don didn't take them for granted.

But that would have to wait. One of Leo's new friends was in trouble. They didn't know details as of yet, but they had to do what they could to save him or her. Unfortunately, Leo's 'date' would have to wait as well. Don was beginning to wonder if he would have a chance to take Love more food before she killed again...

Then Raph came home...and he absolutely reeked. It didn't take a genius to figure out what happened, but right now, Don had other problems to worry about. But, he would have a talk with Raph later. So much for their newly appointed leader keeping his nose clean. Even Don wouldn't be so foolish to give himself to some random human on the street. But Don didn't know how well his brother knew this person.

Yes, there would be a discussion about this later.

It was so weird having Raph come up with the plan this time. Leo didn't even try. Not that Don thought he would, however. Splinter's orders were very clear. Raph was in charge indefinitely. And Don didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:29 am

Well it seemed that none of his brothers had even noticed him.. that was good. Maybe the smell was something only he could detect. How fucked up that would be, if he was cursed with this ability to smell a woman's pheromones and the aftermath..

The red-clad turtle ducked into the kitchen and after grabbing a beer from the fridge, made a bee-line to his room, but Leo was quick to stop him. The former leader informed him of what was going on, and started jumping to conclusions before Raph could even defend himself. Yeah, maybe he wasn't overly fond of Leo's new friends, but now this Mikko chick was a part of his circle, too. Or was she? Just what the hell were they?? Friends? Fuck buddies? Partners that had shared one catastrophic mistake??

"Yeah, because you know soooo much about me!!" Raph hissed, glaring daggers at his blue-clad brother. "What, you decide to come home and already yappin' at my heels like a fuckin' Chihuahua.." The larger turtle seethed.

Raph knew little about Gabriel. Just that he was some punk that had got himself caught up with the gang. Now, Shredder had him for whatever reason..."Why the fuck would Shredder take a Purple Dragon...I thought they worked under him..." But Shredder wasn't known for making sense, so who was to say there was a logic behind any of this. But then it registered. Shredder was most likely using Gabriel as bait.

You really need a plan, Leo?" Raph asked, quirking an eye ridge at his brother. "This one is simple. We go in, get 'im out. Put an end to this if we can..." As in, eliminating Shredder altogether. "We just need to figure out the best route to the dungeon... that's where they'd hold him.. or if this is a trap..." And it most likely was, but obviously not a trap for them since rescuing Dragons wasn't something they set out to do... "Shredder won't be expectin' us... Mikko, maybe..but we'll get 'er outta this.." And the brothers would probably wonder why he was eager to help and seemed determined to make sure Mikko was alright....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Leo was surprised that Raph was so willing to get the humans. Though he didn't agree with his plan it was the best they had. And he didn't want to argue with Raph.

You seem very worried about Mikko,Maybe there is something you would like to share with us later? I don't agree with going after Shredder right now, but it's your plan We'll follow your lead. Let us know when you are ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Normally Mikey would be the kind of turtle who would scream 'cowabunga' before heading into a fight, but for some odd reason he hesitated. Just barge right in? Usually Leo would come up with a methodical, if not cautious, plan to enter the building without drawing attention to themselves.

"Not that I don't want to save your friends, Leo, but what if Shredder has guards posted everywhere? How are we going to sneak in without being noticed?" All of that rolled out of his tongue before he could even stop himself. He was thinking? The orange clad, fun turtle has been thinking about this? Mikey was no thinker, he was the doer!

Oh, no! Its happening! I'm turning into Donnie!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:11 am

Don also wasn't too keen on Raph's plan. But, this was Raph they were talking about. Unfortunately, the hotheaded sibling was the kind of turtle to just barge in and take names later. Considering the last time any of them had tangled with the Shredder -- maybe they were all together this time, but it still didn't seem right to just rush in there without a solid plan.

Also...who was this Mikko person? Raph had never mentioned her before, but it didn't take long to figure out that this was the person Raph was with...apparently intimately, too. Again, there would be time to ask questions later. They needed to come up with a plan that didn't involve just busting heads.

Then a though occurred to Don and he turned to Leo. "Don't you have friends that are in that tower? Maybe they could help us find a way inside. Do you have a way to contact them?" They all seemed in agreement that force was not the best way to go. They were ninja - they needed to use more tact.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:17 am

Leo shook his head. Laz is with Lexi and I want him to stay there in case he's needed to protect her, and Mikko is already in the tower. I can't call and blow her cover, assuming she isn't already caught.

Leo did share their concerns. They couldn't just rush in like Raph wanted to, But raph was the leader now and anything that happens to them would fall on his shoulder. Leo got a sick pleasure in knowing that fact.

If Gabe is in the basement then we should be able to get there from the sewers maybe? Maybe April can get us blue prints of the place, but there isn't really time for that.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:46 am

All of this babbling back and forth was giving Raphael a headache. Truth be told, the sedatives hadn't completely worn off, but the Mutant was trying his best to seem 100%. It must have been working because none of his brothers had questioned him, nor had they noticed that he had gotten roughed up. Man, they weren't observant at all. It made him question taking them into the tower.

Then came Leo's questions, which really got under Raph's skin. Obviously he had detected that something had happened between him and Mikko. Whatever it was had sparked some kind of feelings in the most hardened Turtle. He glared daggers at his brother, deciding to ignore it.. for now. Maybe if there hadn't been so much humiliation attached to what had happened, the hot-head would have bragged about being the first to be with a girl, but the subject was still too painful...

"What... I didn't say just barge in there, Leo... you assume shit an' it's stallin' us..." He huffed, deciding to keep the subject on the bigger picture here. "We slip in... but I ain't backin' down from a fight if we're noticed. And fine.. Shredder is mine. And at a later date since you all are scared.." The new appointed leader hissed.

"The tower can't be that complicated. We get in and there's gonna be enough talk goin' on that'll lead us to where they're keepin' the Dra-goon. If not, we make someone talk..."

"Goin' through the sewer is the best way.."
God, how he hated to agree with Leo. "If there's no entry point... we climb."

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 pm

It looks like they are going on a field trip and its straight towards the Foot Tower. Mikey's stomach clenched. He had been dreading this for a long time. It seems as though they were about to go face to face with the Shredder after all. A part of him felt disappointed that they didn't go to see Love, but it seems as though that plan is going to go on the backburner, at least for now.

He also didn't feel comfortable taking Raph's orders. Although he won't admit it out loud, he wished Leo was the leader in this venture. It didn't feel right for Raph to lead, not that he doesn't think Raph can't do it. It just he has a feeling that one of these days he is going to land them in hot water. And it would be boiling hot.

"Well, I'm game if you guys are." Mikey grabbed his nunchucks and skateboard,"Lets pay Shredder a little visit."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:43 am

Don still didn't like this plan one bit. It was blindly going into this thing headfirst and that could be a fatal mistake. Who knew who they would encounter even on the lower levels. They had taken out Foot soldiers in small groups before, but this was different. Would they even know the Turtles were coming?

Probably not, unless someone said something about them being allies to these people.

With a heavy sigh, Don finally nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 am

Good then lets go. After we can see about your cat lady, Don. Leo knew that Raph was suppose to be leading them, but habits die hard and soon Leo was grabbing his things and leading them out of the lair.

They started down the tunnels towards the tower.

How do you know Mikko, Raph? It was a question that was burning in his head sense Raph mentioned getting her out of the tower. that coupled with his odor... There was no way he was actually with her though.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:35 pm

To say that Raphael was annoyed that Leo took the lead would be an understatement. He roughly shoved past his brother, reclaiming his temporary title of leader. He shot his brother a hard glare for good measure before resuming the trek through the sewers. Unfortunately they had a considerable distance to go and what awesome company he had, considering that Leo was already breathing down his neck. With his already sunshine personality and the fact that he still had toxins flowing through his blood stream, this was not the time. But then again, it never was.

Despite his annoyance, the Hot-Head was silent as they made their journey to retrieve people that should be their enemies. His mind was laden with the awkward situation that he had found himself in before fate had brought them here. If not for the scent that still lingered on him, and the stinging from where the darts had met his skin and dark bruises from where Elite had assaulted him, maybe he could convince himself that it didn't happen. He had went into a dark place during the experience, but consciousness did remain and even though the session was short, he remembered how Mikko made him feel. It was unhealthy, and maybe he shouldn't have had that little taste of a normal person's life, but the fact remained... it happened.

The Red-clad Terrapin was so lost in thought that it took Leo's question a moment to register. It was irritating at first, but the Reptile found a hint of enjoyment when he realized that yes, Leo had picked up on the scent that he was harboring. And.. maybe he was a little jealous.

"Oh, I think you know how I know her, Leo.." He said, a smirk in his tone as he tried to remain focused on the path and mission before them. He finally shifted his head to look at his brother, the smirk now on his features. "What, you want me to spell it out for you?"

Of course, Raph realized that Leo really wanted to know how they actually met, but losing your virginity was kind of a big thing for a teenage mutant. Maybe he was entitled to bragging rights.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:23 am

Mikey rolled his blue eyes at Raph. Any moment now Raph is going to brag about losing his virginity to some human he just met. He's not surprised, though. Raph always seem to be more...'open' about sex, not that Mikey isn't. He always thought Raph of being the most insecure around human females. Whoever this Mikko person is must've triggered something in Raph, which explained the stench.

Mikey quickly was starting to get bored. This was taking them too long. Any moment a whine is about to escape his throat. But right now, their friends, or at least Leo's and Raph's friends, are in trouble. Mikey doesn't know these people well enough other then Lexi and Laz being decent. He wondered who Mikko even was or looked like.

He hoped she is hot.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:23 pm

We don't need details, Raph. Even though Leo was wondering how he managed to be with Mikko. weren't they a little too large for that kind of activity. Obviously Mikko was ok if she had rushed off to the tower so he dropped the subject before things got weird.

They finally came to their destination. He would let Raph go on ahead and lead everyone in, even though he still wasn't use to not leading. They really needed a better plan but didn't want to argue with Raph and part of him wanted Splinter to see the mistake he made. Then again, Raph might surprise them all.

We ready?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Don couldn't help but roll his own eyes at Raph's impending explanation about how he lost his virginity.  "Don't...even think about finishing that thought out loud, Raph.  We really don't need to know."  Don was curious himself about females, but he really didn't hold out much hope of finding someone that would even give him the time of day.  Except for Love -- whom he was still wanting to save from her own destruction.  He was glad when Leo said they would still find her after this current task was done.

However, it gave him little comfort in the matter considering they were going up against a very formidable enemy.  After seeing the damage Raph received from this monster, Don wanted no part in becoming another statistic.  The one thing they had this time was all four of them together.  That evened the odds considerably.  But things could still happen.  Don didn't even want to think about the possibility they wouldn't live through this encounter.

Thinking about Love made him rethink their position.  They would win and they would be back after helping 'their' friends.  Love was counting on him, after all.  He wished there was a way to contact her and let her know there has been a slight delay.  Did she even have a phone?  These were questions he would have to ask her later.  And there would be a later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]   Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats Love Got to Do With it? [Tag: Don]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2