TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tower of Terror

Go down 
+6
Michelangelo Hamato
Ezekiel Blat
Oroku Karai
Gabriel Juvanni
Lexi Davis
Mizune Junko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Tower of Terror  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 am

Mikko closed her eyes and prepared for the worse. She didn't even notice the lights went off. It wasn't until she noticed nothing was happening that she opened her eyes. She sighed in relief when she saw Raph push shredder away. Then she was suddenly over his shoulder. It was probably a good thing. Shredder didn't get to her yet, but from jumping on to him she cut herself up pretty bad. Plus she was feeling really tired and sick due to lack of her drugs in her system.

The others got out already. She informed.

She closed her eyes and soon they were all outside the tower with Raph still running. She took in a deep breath of air. She escaped death this time. But knew Shredder and the other foot would always be after her.

Thanks for coming to get me. I owe you.

Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:38 am

It wasn't long before a scream reached his non existent ears. Don pointed the direction to where the scream is coming from, but it seems Raph had beat them to it. In a blink of an eye, Donnie turned off the lights. Complete blackness. This was not good, the orange clad turtle had always been too noisy when it comes to stealth, but so far he hadn't messed up, at least not yet. All he had to do is trail the screams.

Before he could react, Raph came out with a woman over his good shoulder. So this is the person they were rescuing? He wanted to get a good look at her and see if it was worth it. He was quite shocked that Raph didn't go in and bust Shredder's head wide open. What was going on here, anyway? He should be at home, playing video games or seeing Love, but that had to wait.

"That was fast."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:14 am

Leo wanted to grab Raph and tell him to wait up, but it seemed he had a plan, kind of a plan. Though ripping out the wires of the control panel wouldn't have been his plan. Raph ran in and before Leo could join him he was out with Mikko over his shoulder.

Indeed it was fast, but that was good. a quick in and out. But what of the others? That's when he heard Mikko say that the others were already gone. This was a lot easier then he thought it was going to be. There had to be a catch, Shredder was letting them go for a reason.

The five of them made it out of the tower without so much as a scuffle. Once outside Leo took the lead, a habit that he had formed and wasn't ready to let go of. He brought them across the street into an alley.

That was way too easy. Shredder is up to something I doubt this is over. How are the others? Leo asked Mikko. You said they got out, but were they ok?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Indeed, Shredder was up to something. That rescue had been way too easy. They had gotten out without so much as a scuffle, and Raphael had been expecting someone to come out with something broken. After he emerged from the danger zone, Leo once again took the lead.. which was really starting to get under his skin, but there were more pressing issues on the temporary leader's mind. Like, what the hell was going on? Was this a trap? Shredder was toying with them, that much he was sure of.

Raph didn't stop until they reached the secluded alleyway, and carefully put Mikko on her feet. His golden eyes moved over her body, checking to make sure she was okay without making it too bluntly obvious that he gave a shit. Other than some cuts, she was okay. Nothing that would be fatal. Hearing that the others made it out surprised him. It certainly didn't look like it judging by the carnage on that stage.

"Someone lost a shit-ton of blood in there.." Raph said when Leo questioned Mikko about the other's conditions. "Dunno if it's yer boy or not, but someone's hurtin'.. if not dead.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:03 pm

Mikko stood on her feet and wiped away some blood from her face. Gabe. He was beat up bad, He left alive but I don't know if he stood that way. I think I killed Bradford. But i'm not sure. I have call Lexi make sure Gabe is at least alive.

Mikko took some calming breaths and ran her fingers through her hair.

Pretty sure I would be dead now if you hadn't shown up. So, thank you.

She gave Raph a little smile and stood on her tiptoes to press a small kisss against his lips. She then took her phone out.

Are, you guys going to stick around? Maybe walk me home? she asked before dialing Lexi's number.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Well, it sucked that they hadn't shown up a little earlier. Maybe this would have had a different outcome. It may be questionable why he would even bother with a group of thugs, but that's what the Turtles did. They helped people that needed it. And besides, this particular group didn't seem so bad. Maybe misguided and life had forced them to all the wrong choices. But according to Leo, Lexi and Gabriel had stood up for them. Those two definitely deserved their help.

Raphael was not expecting the kiss, especially not in front of his brothers, but it happened and the red-clad Reptile was left standing there like a deer caught in the high beams of its doom. His green cheeks flushed ever so slightly, and a small grin hinted at his lips.. until he realized that the others were there. That quickly snapped him out of the trance, and he awkwardly rubbed at the back of his neck...

"Yeah.. I'll... I mean, we'll walk ya home.." He told her, and spared his brothers a glare that would warn them against any razzing.

He waited quietly as Mikko made her phone call, also wondering about the fate of Mikko's friend....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Mikko was well aware of what she was doing, kissing him in front of his brothers. It was cute and that small grin was to die for. She looped her arm around Raph's and motioned for them to start walking. If they wanted to take to the roof tops she could do that too though it would have to wait til she was off the phone. Jumping roofs and talking at the same time was something she was not good at.

Lexi wrote:
Just then, Lexi's phone began to ring. At first she was going to ignore it because the number wasn't programmed in her phone, and Gabriel needed her full attention. But something about it looked oddly familiar. Had she seen it on Gabe's phone before? Finally, she decided to answer with a very shaky 'Hello' issuing through the phone...

Lexi! It's Mikko. Is Gabe ok? he's....still alive right? where are you guys?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Leo was so happy that there wasn't a big fight and that they all got out of there unharmed. He didn't say anything about the kiss that Mikko gave Raph, it was cute. and to be honest, it gave Leo some hope that there was in fact people, women, out there that could look pass what they were. If Raph found someone there was hope for him and his brothers too.

Then Mikko called Lexi. Leo hoped that Gabe was alright, he didn't see all the blood Raph did but if Raph was worried then that caused Leo to worry.

I think we should stick to the rooftops.we can move faster that way and the faster we get home the better.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:24 pm

In and out...and quickly.  Don couldn't believe they didn't have any confrontations at all while they were in the lion's den.  However, at the same time, he was extremely grateful for that fact.  Don wasn't too thrilled about Raph's method for cutting the lights, but the damage had already been done.  Don just sighed heavily and went along with it.

Now they were out of the tower, with this new girl that seemed to have quite a thing for Raph.  Don definitely caught the faint grin on his brother's face after the brief kiss from the girl they just saved.  So this must be Mikko.  Don was glad they did some good and they didn't run into trouble in the tower, but...he was also sharing the thoughts with his brothers about it being way too easy.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:26 am

Lexi wrote:
Sighing deeply, Lexi took a seat next to Eze, just now registering who was on the phone. "Mikko??" She asked, shocked to hear the woman's voice. "Did you make it out?" That was pretty obvious, otherwise the woman probably wouldn't be making any phone calls. "Yeah. Gabriel's alive. He's in surgery now. Maybe you should be here for when he wakes up.. he didn't want to leave you..."

Mikko let out a breath that she was holding. Gabe was alive and in the hospital. She was sure he would be fine now. His healing would take time and she would be sure to help him through it. She got the name of the hospital and gave an unseen nod.

I'm on my way there now. see you soon. I just have to make sure the turtles can get home safely. be there in a bit.

Mikko hung up the phone and sipped it in her pocket.

Change of plans guys, I have to head to the hospital, Gabe's in surgery. I know you all can't come with me. But I'll keep you updated and everything. are you guys going to be ok?

She gave Raph's arm a little squeeze and looked at Mike and Don. She reached out to quickly shake their hands. Mikko by the way. I wish we could sit and chat. but I have to run.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:42 am

Raphael agreed that the rooftops would be quicker, but unlike Leo, he wasn't in a rush to get home. They continued to walk through the alleyways while Mikko was on the phone. Soon she was off, and delivered the news that Gabriel was in fact alive. That certainly surprised the red-clad Reptile. "That's one tough son-of-a-bitch." Because unlike his brothers, he had seen the blood. It was nothing short of a miracle that the guy was still alive.

It seemed as though plans had changed, and Raphael gave a nod. She needed to be with her friend. "Yeah. We'll make sure you make it there, tho." You could never be too careful. For all they knew, Shredder had Foot posted by the hospital, waiting for Mikko to show up.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:50 am

Mikko nodded. Thanks. She took Raph's hand in hers and started to walk to the hospital. I have to be honest, I'm surprise he's still alive. Grateful, but surprised. He's really tough. The hospital isn't too far from here. I think I need some band aids myself. I kinda, leaped on Shredder and cut myself up a bit. I almost took him down though. I was so close.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:54 am

Ok so now they were going to the hospital. He was glad to hear that Gabe was alive, but he was sure that the man wasn't out of the woods yet. He started to walk with the others and noticed that Mikko grabbed Raph's hand. So they really had gotten close. He was surprised. Mikko seemed so quick to get attached to Raph.

You jumped on him? he asked shaking his head. though he had to give her credit she was brave.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:19 am

Mikey had to chime in with the rest of his brothers, this was too easy. He looked over at Mikko and grinned at her. So this was the girl Raph is so crazy about. She's hot alright. He can't wait to razz Raph about this. They were soon on the roof top. He couldn't believe his non existant ears. Did Mikko actually said she leaped on Shredder? Cool.

"Too bad you didn't finnish off that tin can. Hi, I'm Mikey." Mikey was grinning from ear to ear. "I hope your friend will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Don didn't think Mikko was all that attractive...at least not to him.  But, if Raph liked her, more power to him.  Don just didn't want Raph to get his hopes up if this relationship didn't work out.  Honestly, if anything did happen between her and his brother, Don wasn't sure how compatible they were to any human.

Don shook his head to clear away that thought then shook Mikko's hand, giving her a gentle smile.  "Donatello.  Nice to meet you."  It still shocked him that Raph was into a Foot Clan member like her.  Then again, Leo was the same with a Purple Dragon.  Oh, how the lines had blurred now.  He would probably ask Raph about it later, if the subject ever came up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Terror    Tower of Terror  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tower of Terror
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next