TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torn and Broken

Go down 
+6
Michelangelo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Lexi Davis
Ezekiel Blat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Torn and Broken - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn and Broken   Torn and Broken - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:11 am

Lexi walked out of the room with Ezekiel, sighing when he asked if she wasn't done preaching at him. She knew he didn't like people arguing with him once his mind was made up, but sometimes, she just had to let him know when he was being unreasonable.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that.." She confirmed and began waling towards the vending machines with him. Obviously the young woman had not seen her reflection in the mirror, so was unaware of how she appeared. Her skin was smeared in her ex lover's blood. It certainly seemed out of place on someone wearing a form fitting black dress. She looked like a massacre version of a raven haired Barbie, and the kids in the lobby certainly took notice. The sight of her was frightening, but Lexi had more pressing things to worry about. Blood and gore was nothing new.

"I know you think you're protecting Gabe by turning Mikko in.. but think about it, Eze. What do you think will happen if he finds out? He will go for her, and I doubt Shredder will let him go a second time..." She told him, and let that hang in the air for a moment.

"And Laz.. don't do anything to him behind my back." She begged, her gaze pleading. "I know you, and I know you'll do whatever you think will keep us safe. But think of it this way. Shredder has seen all of our faces. He knows that we would do whatever it takes to protect those closest to us, even question or go against his orders. Gabriel would have been killed if we didn't do something. So, what's to say his Foot won't target us? We have no guarantee. Honestly, I'm safer with Laz in my life than without. I mean, I'm good with a gun, but I don't stand a chance if one of them makes a sport out of me. Laz can protect me."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Torn and Broken   Torn and Broken - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:18 am

It was obvious that Lexi wasn't going to see things his way. He stopped by the machines and started to make a cup of coffee for Tiph.

Gabe doesn't have to know. And you're right, Shredder seen us, he could come after us. But if we bring him Mikko and Laz, It'll prove our loyalty. Then we wont be hunted and we wont have to worry about Shredder. Hell if I can get a hold of one of the turtles that would be even better. I'm trying to avoid having them make sport out of you. Out of any of us. You have to put your feelings aside and think what's best for the group. Letting the two Ex foot live is selfish. Gabe got lucky, what if next time he doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Torn and Broken   Torn and Broken - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:21 am

Soon they were off the roofs and into the sewers, destined for their underground refuge. The previous rains had left the tunnels flooded, bringing in trash and debris, but Raphael trudged through what would have made most people squeamish. Another indicator that there was a pretty broad line between their world and the humans, yet Leo kept rattling on like the line was thin enough to break with a careless thought.

"TV, huh? Yeah, Leo.. those shows are called Jerry Springer and Unsolved Mysteries." The Red-clad Turtle chuckled sarcastically. "In case you forget.. we're freaks. I think right now she's crushin' on the novelty of bein' with a Mutant. But.. who knows. If it's real, I guess we'll figure it out." And then, there was a heaviness to his tone. "I jus'...don't think it'll work."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Torn and Broken   Torn and Broken - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:38 am

Lexi couldn't believe how close minded Ezekiel was being. Well, actually she could. It was always his way or the highway. But hearing that he wanted to turn in Laz made her inwardly panic. Ezekiel would target him. And he was after the Turtles, too? "Oh, you think sending them to their death will put us in Shredder's good graces? Wake up, Ezekiel! That psycho doesn't care about anyone. He doesn't care what you do for him. And how could you go back there, after what he did to Gabriel? Taking in two Foot would require all of us, and do you seriously think Gabe will step foot into that place again, even if he would go along with this?!" She huffed.

"You're not touching Laz. I'm making that call. He's off limits to you. And if you care anything for your brother, you'll leave Mikko alone."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Torn and Broken   Torn and Broken - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:40 am

Eze didn't say anything. There was no point. He had his ideas and she had hers. He grabbed a few snacks and Tiph's coffee then headed back to the room.

You should go home and get cleaned up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn and Broken   Torn and Broken - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Torn and Broken
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: