TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Drugs and dates - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:08 am

Stop the self pitty act, Raph. We need more like us on our side. talking to Love was the best move. And did you really think things were going to change over night? No the others have to get use to you being leader. I have to get use to it. To be quite honest with you, I'm glad i don't have that title anymore. It's not fun having the saftey of the whole clan on your shoulders! And you are right, we are broken. and that's not going to change if we don't talk things out. So get home, so we can do that, or do I have to hunt you down?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:28 am

Lexi was already feeling the exhaustion. These hospitals weren't very comfortable, even for the guests. She knew it had to be a million times worse for Gabriel, considering his phobia of the place, and how injured he was. The poor guy would have to be on his stomach for awhile, and she knew how miserable that would make him.

She headed into the cafeteria with Laz, thankful that the line wasn't that long. Man, how she hated hospital food, but didn't want to wander off too far. At Laz' question, she sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Honestly, he's lasted in here longer than I thought he would. But I guess it's because he's too drugged and injured to move.." And of course, not being able to walk probably factored into it, but Lexi refused to accept the possibility that Gabe would be wheelchair bound.

"I remember when the Turks jumped him a year ago. They beat him pretty bad and slit his throat... that's why he has that nice little scar on the side of his neck. Hit the jugular, but thankfully didn't sever it. Anyway, with his injuries, he should have been down for awhile. I was sitting with him that night, but had to go stretch my legs. I was gone for only five minutes, but in that time he had woke, pulled out all of his tubes and was streaking the halls with only his morphine bag in his hand.." She told him, unable to suppress a quiet chuckle at the memory. "He was here less than a day. It should have been a week stay. So, if he's able to walk.. I'm betting tomorrow will be his self-set deadline..." And she would gladly deal with the headaches of trying to stop him, if that meant he was well enough to walk...

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:31 am

That must have been a sight. Laz doubt that would happen this time around. he was hopeful that Gabe wouldn't be stuck in a wheel chair forever, but knew he would be for a while at least. So there was no standing from the bed to run out naked in the halls.

Laz grabbed a plate and started to pile food on it.

We can stay here as long as you want to make sure that doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:46 am

Gabriel was trying to grasp everything that his brother was saying, but the drugs were making that an impossible feat. This was frustrating, and his position was extremely uncomfortable. One thing that did register, however, was when Ezekiel mentioned that he couldn't remove all of that tubing on his own. Even though he couldn't feel the urinary catheter, just knowing it was there was giving the thug issues.

"I can't..remove it on my own...so.. do it..." He asked, trying to muster up his best puppy-dog eyes. And then came the question that his brother probably didn't want to hear, nor would he want to answer..  "Why....why can't I feel it..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 am

gabe's first request earned a little grin and Ezekiel just shook his head. But Gabe's next question was not one Eze was ready for. But Gabe had to find out sooner or later. eze took a deep breath and let it out slowly. He then rested his hand on Gabe's hand.

Gabe, listen, man. Your spine was injured. That's why you can't feel anything. He let that sink in for a moment then continued.

It doesn't mean like it'll be that way forever. the doctors are working hard to make you better. After you do get out, and go home, you need to have a lot of rehabilitation. You wont be alone through any of it. We're all sticking by your side to make sure you get back on your feet.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:57 am

Lexi put a few things on her plate, then followed Laz over to one of the tables situated away from the general population. She frowned at his last comment, though grateful that he was willing to stick it out. This man had just became a part of their lives and was already proving to be devoted. How could Ezekiel not like him?

"For once, I wish him getting up was our biggest concern.." She admitted, sighing deeply. She was worried. "I mean, if he never walks again.. we can get through it. I know it will be hard on him, but he has all of us.. we'll just have to make him see that. I just.. don't know how Hun will handle this..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:02 am

Laz sat across from Lexi and started to eat.

He'll get on his feet again. It'll just take time. i don't know Gabe at all really, but from what i hear he's going to be a hand full. I'll help where i can. though I think he would want someone he knows better carring for him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:13 am

Lecture, lecture.. lecture! Leo was really getting under the hot-head's skin. Why couldn't his brother just leave him alone?? They had all made their decisions, and he had made his. Though, Raphael was still trying to figure out just what the hell he was going to do. April's place for the night, but he knew that he couldn't live on her couch forever, as tempting as it was. He would just have to figure out where he belonged.

So, Leo was only pushing for them to befriend Love because she was 'like them'? "Tell me, Leo. How many humans have YOU eaten recently... yeah.. we're EXACTLY like her! I hacked up a hairball just this morning..." The angry Turtle snorted, and that agitation gave way to sarcastic laughter when Leo threatened to come hunt him down.

"Well I guess in that case. Tag. Yer it." With that, he hung up and slid the phone back into his belt.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:17 am

Leo's calmness was starting to falter. then raph chalanged him and hung up. fine if that's how he wanted to play. He hung up and got his gear on then called Don. He would tell the others to also look for Raph then they could all meet up somewhere.

While waiting for Don to pick up Leo left the lair to look for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:24 am

Ally followed Mikko to the shoe department, clinging to the blue dress that Mikko was going to buy for her, and trying desperately not to trip over her own feet. A smile stretched across her lips when her friend claimed her as a sister. "Awww, I've always wanted one of those. A brother is nice and all, but it gets a little awkward talking about girl problems with him.. even though we haven't had those types of conversations in awhile."

She waited for Mikko to pick out some shoes, nodding at her suggestions for places to date a Turtle. Dating a turtle.. something about that seemed so wrong.. but that's what made it exciting. Her own curiosity would surely get the better of her someday.

"Sooo, yer gonna try to sex him up again even though he nearly killed you? I'd really rather do some sister bonding before you die."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:27 am

Mikko chuckled and picked out a pair of black heels. She slipped them on her feet and walked with them for a bit then took them off. These will do. do you want shoes too? Mikko asked. Something to match the dress?

She then checked her phone.

Oh we got to hurry. It's almost time for me to meet up with Raph. She was excited about her date and hoped that Raph would actually show up.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:14 am

Gabriel was struggling against the pull of the drugs, determined to stay awake. Determined to make sure that the doctors didn't do anything else to him. He was always afraid of them making him worse. That's what his mom would do during his stays at the hospital. She would make him sicker, just to get some pills. Not that he expected that any of his adopted family would do that to him, but these places were evil. Something bad would happen. Something horrible had put him there. He needed to get home.

Gabriel wasn't sure what he was expecting for his brother to say, but then he gave him the worst news. He was paralyzed. He suddenly felt numb and the room felt as if it was spinning. Of course, Ezekiel was trying to make it sound like a temporary thing, but was there any coming back from something like this? The thought of never walking again was terrifying. Most of his life was spent running.. how could he survive if he couldn't even walk??

He was quiet, trying to let that information completely sink in. Hot tears burning at the back of his eyes. Maybe the Shredder should have finished what he'd started...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:18 am

Ezekiel couldn't even imagine how hard this was for Gabe. He gave Gabe's hand a squeeze. We're going to get through this. You will be alright. it's just going to take some time.

He wasn't sure what to say. Or if anything needed to be said.

It's going to be ok. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:33 am

Donatello wrote:
Don looked at Mikey and shook his head. "Although anything is possible, Mikey, I really don't think so." Finally they reached the manhole and he lifted the cover and slid it over, allowing Mikey to go first.

Just before Don could climb down, he heard his phone ring. He reached into his belt and pulled it out, checking the caller ID. "It's Leo," Don told his brother as he tucked the phone between his shoulder and cheek after answering and started descending the ladder.

"Hello?"

Hey, Don. Raph ran out yelling about how no one is listening to him so we have to find him before he hurts someone or gets into trouble. I also want to have a talk with everyone soon. So if you guys are done with Love I need you to look for Raph with me, call if you find him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:34 am

Normally if Ezekiel said something, Gabriel would believe him. Because Eze was the one person he could trust. Who he would always trust. But how could this be okay? How would he be okay if he could never walk again? How many people came back from being paralyzed? Everything was on the line.

Everything he had been through. The horrible start he'd had in life, and it all came down to this. This was his fate. It was cruel, but he'd never expected his destiny to be anything amazing. He would be taken out, probably by another gang or killed during a robbery gone wrong. But no. He would waste away, confined to a wheelchair. Despite his best attempts, a lone tear managed to escape and rolled down his cheek, but it hurt too much to move in order to wipe it away. Still, he managed to return his brother's hand squeeze, thankful for his support.

"I'm..glad yer here.."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 am

Lexi was glad that Laz had such a positive outlook and seemed confident that Gabriel would walk again. She certainly needed that kind of energy around her right now. Something uplifting during all of this darkness. And he was so willing to help out. Honestly, this guy had no bad qualities.

"Yeah. He's going to want Ezekiel around more than anyone. But Zeke has a little girl and is Hun's right hand man, so I know his hands are full. I know he'll be there when he can, but it'll be up to us the rest of the time. I really appreciate that you're so eager to help.." Lexi managed a smile as she sipped on her coffee. She would need it to stay awake.

"I think if Ezekiel is staying tonight... maybe we can go home.." Because it had been awhile since she had slept in an actual bed. Hospital chairs weren't too comfortable.  "We can come back and relieve him in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Ezekiel gave him a smile and patted the top of his head. I'll stay the night. Let Lexi get some rest. You should get some rest too, the more rest you get the faster you can get out of here.

He scooped up the little bear that Mikko had brought and laid it beside Gabe.

I think that Mikko chick left this for you.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 pm

It's not a problem. I'm always her if you guys need me. He said and finished up his food.

I am eager to see how comfortable your bed it. He told her with a cheeky grin. And yeah we can come back bright and early.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:42 am

It was a relief to know that Ezekiel wasn't going anywhere tonight. If he had to be in this God-forsaken place, it certainly put him more at ease to have his brother close. He watched with faltering eyes as his brother moved closer and placed a stuffed bear beside him and informed him that it was from Mikko. That earned a weak grin that instantly faltered when he tried to move it closer. Fuck, even the simplest of movements hurt like a motherfucker.

"Heh.. a bear.. I think she's in love with me.." It was a weak attempt at a joke. There was no way that Mikko loved him. They were just friends who were getting closer. Of course, Gabe had no way of knowing just how much Ezekiel despised Mikko, and just how much he blamed her for his current condition....

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:11 am

Lexi picked at her food, hungry, but her nerves were still a jumbled mess. It took some time, but finally she finished up her meal, then sipped on her coffee. Hearing how eager Laz was to try out her bed caused her cheeks to flush. Maybe he wasn't meaning it in the way she was taking it. Maybe he just wanted to snuggle, but honestly, she wouldn't be too terribly upset if he wanted something more. They had gotten extremely close, and she adored the guy. It was safe to say, she loved him.

"Well, I hope my bed doesn't disappoint." She said, trying not to get choked up and threw in a little wink for good measure. Man, it had been so long since she had done this. After Gabriel, she hadn't even tried to date. The pain was just too much. But she was getting better, and Laz contributed a lot to that.

After finishing off her coffee, Lexi stood from her seat and waited for Laz to join her. "We'll go check in and make sure Eze doesn't need anything before we go."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Once they were both done. Laz took Lexi's hand and gave it a squeeze. He gave her a nod then headed back to Gabe's room.

She probably does love you. Laz said. He had came in just when Gabe made his comment.

Who are we talking about?

Ezekiel looked up when the two came in. No one important. Gabe is still feeling the effects of the drugs. Are you two sticking around, or are you heading home?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:03 am

Lexi also overheard the conversation, but wasn't sure what to make of it. Did Mikko actually love Gabriel, or was he just something to play with? Sure, she had risked her life for him, so obviously there was something. It could have been argued that it was due to Mikko that Gabe was in that situation in the first place, but honestly, Lexi blamed the Shredder more than anyone. If she had known that Junko and Bradford had taken him, she would have blamed them, too. Right now the important thing was getting Gabriel back on his feet.

The brunette moved closer to the bed and placed the stuffed bear into Gabriel's arms, figuring with the drugs running through his system, he would have no shame in snuggling it. Besides, that sort of thing was good for the soul.

"I think we're gonna head home for the night.. get some real sleep..." She told Ezekiel, leaning in to press a kiss against Gabe's cheek. "Unless you can't stay.."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:09 am

No I can stay. You go home and get some rest. Eze flashed Laz a cold look, letting him know what he was keeping an eye on the ex foot.

Don't have too much fun. I call if anything changes.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:26 am

Ally quickly picked out some shoes and followed Mikko to the cash register, feeling a little awkward about this. People usually didn't buy her stuff. Especially not a woman. But hell, she wasn't complaining. Still, she was a little put out by the fact that Mikko would be of having fun, and she would be alone. She was too strung out to call Leo so that wasn't an option tonight.

"Well, you have enough fun for the both of us. Guess I'll go back to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:29 am

Mikko paid for everything then both girls left the store. Once outside The two slipped into the alley onside the building and Mikko did a quick clothing change. She stuffed her other cloths into her back pack.

You should call Leo. I'll probably head to Gabe's place after and take care of Jigs then head to the hospital too. I hate to leave Gabe for so long. Though I'm sure someone is there with him.

She gave Ally a big tight hug then hurried away to meet up with Raph on the roof tops.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: