TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Drugs and dates - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:37 am

"Yeah, let me know if anything changes, or if you need me." She told Eze, and leaned into give him a hug. Her gaze then shifted to Gabriel who was struggling to stay awake. "And you, behave yourself." She told him, gently ruffling his hair. She hated to leave, but knew that Ezekiel could handle this. Besides, she was exhausted.

Ezekiel's cold glare towards Laz had not gone unnoticed, but she tried to let it go.. for now. Hopefully Eze would learn that Laz was one of the good ones. "See you soon." She told the two, and headed out with Laz...

"I'm sure by tomorrow, he'll figure a way out of that bed.."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:03 am

Laz ignored the look that Ezekiel was giving him. He wasn't worried about what the man thought of him, though it would be nice to be liked by the whole group. He opened the door for Lexi then draped an arm around her shoulder as they headed out the hospital.

I'm sure Ezekiel will keep him in the bed. Unless he gives in and helps Gabe out. They do seem to be close, I could see it happening.

They walked out the hospital into the crisp air. He then slipped his top button shirt off and put it over Lexi's shoulders. It got a bit cold out here. You wouldn't happen to have hot chocolate at your place, uh?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 am

Donatello wrote:
ighing heavily, he glanced at Mikey with a disappointed look. "Alright, Leo. We're in the sewers right now. Should we set up a meeting place for you?"

Just call me if you find him. Then I want us all to meet back in the lair, we need to have a long talk.

Leo was on the roof tops and started to hunt out Raph's favorite spots. Of course he still have that date with Mikko, that's where he probably was. Maybe he could call her and find out where she was meeting him.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:21 am

A smile stretched across Lexi's lips when Laz placed his shirt around her, then draped an arm across her shoulders. This closeness was something that she could get used to. The last year had been spent in loneliness and while she was okay with being an independent woman, it felt nice to know that she didn't have to do this alone.

"As a matter of fact, I do have some." She told him as she slid into the car, once again letting Laz behind the steering wheel. She instantly adjusted the heater, placing her fingers in front of the vents in an attempt to warm them. "I think it would be perfect on a night like this. This is good snuggling weather..."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:31 am

Ally watched as Mikko headed off, feeling a little bummed that her friend was busy tonight. She could certainly use some like minded company who would understand her need to be strung out. Hell, who knew. Maybe they could have gotten trashed together. But no. Mikko had a date. Hopefully the girl wouldn't die tonight.

The young blond held protectively to the bag that held her dress and shoes as she headed in the direction of the hospital. Gabriel would be good company, she thought. Maybe Lexi and Laz would still be around. At least she would have someone to talk to.

It didn't take her long to reach her destination and she quietly approached the room, gently opening it and hoping that the squeaky hinges wouldn't wake her friend. She stepped into the dimly lit room, her gaze drifting over to the bed where Gabriel was sleeping. Had she known that she had just missed him being awake, she would have kicked herself.

She eased over towards the bed and as she got closer, she noticed the figure sitting in the chair. Ezekiel Blat. Gabriel's sworn brother. Also the enemy of her brother.. but hell. Spike had so many. A small smile stretched across her lips as she eased deeper into the room, then set at the edge of the bed. "Hey, Eze." She greeted. The young woman didn't know this guy as well as she did Gabe. Ezekiel was something of a mystery to her. He seemed to be always busy, but had made time for his brother.

"I don't know if you know me. I'm Ally. Gabriel's friend..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Ezekiel was looking through his phone when Ally came in. He looked up and tucked his phone away. He remembered Gabe saying something about an Ally. Though he had never met her.

I know of you. Gabe talks about you. He flashed her a smile.

Nice to meet you. He's sleeping right now. Still drugged up.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Laz slid in the drivers seat and once they were settled in he drove off to Lexi's place. It'll be perfect. We can make some hot coco and snuggle under the covers, maybe put in a sappy movie. He glanced at Lexi with a grin. Or something scary.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 pm

On the way to the meeting place, Mikko stopped to grab some KY, beer and enough vodka to put down an elephant. She also grabbed some weed from some teen dealer she passed up. She didn't know if Raph smoked, but if he didn't there was a first time for everything. She wanted them to have their own little roof top party.

Finally she made it to the roof top. She sat everything down and waited for Raph to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Donatello wrote:
"Wait..." Did he hear him right? They were just supposed to look for Raph in this whole city with no leads? Talk about the proverbial needle in a haystack metaphor... He looked at Mikey again, sighing heavily once more and nodded in response. "Have you searched for him at all? If so, where. And what about...calling him?" That would be the easiest way to find him; provided Raph would answer.

I called him. Now I have to look for him. I know he was suppose to meet up with Mikko tonight so he's probably there. lets meet up at Ping's restaurant I'll call Mikko and find out where she's meeting him.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Lexi adjusted the heat until finally the inside of the car was a comfortable temperature. A smile stretched across her lips when Laz suggested hot coco and snuggling, all topped off with some sappy movie. Of course he had to throw in the possibility of a horror flick to offset that choice just in case his masculinity came into question. But Lexi knew the real reason. Laz was the perfect gentleman and was giving her options.

"Soooo, do guys really like sappy movies.. or do they just tolerate them?" She asked, genuinely curious. She had asked Gabriel the same question before and he admitted that sap wasn't his cup of tea. Then again, she had caught him tearing up while they were watching 'The Notebook'.

"I don't mean to sound sexist.. and I know... it all depends on the guy. So I guess what I'm really asking is if you really like sap?"

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Honestly, Ally was expecting the cold shoulder from Ezekiel. Surely he knew all about her and knew that she was the infamous Spike's baby sister. It soon became obvious that Gabriel had spared his brother those details. But that's how Gabe was. If he was your friend, he was truly your friend. He didn't air out your dirty laundry. The blonde certainly appreciated that.

She returned his grin, sparing her sleeping friend a look and feeling that familiar tightness in her heart. Man, how she hated seeing him like this and it sucked that Shredder had chosen him to make an example out of. There were plenty of Purple Dragons that deserved this fate, but not Gabriel. Not the reluctant Dragon. And that's what had gotten him into this. Not being as brutal as the others. But then again, how could anyone have known that befriending Mikko would nearly cost him his life.

"He talks about me, huh? I do hope he says all good things." She teased ever so quietly. "He talks about you a lot, too. You know, he really looks up to you." She told him. "I wish someone loved me half that much." The pretty little blonde admitted, her words accompanied with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Raphael wasn't sure where he was supposed to go from here. The original plan was to go crash at April's, but surely that would be the first place his brothers would look. Leo wanted to lecture at him and as always, the Red-clad reptile was not in the mood. The family had already proven that they didn't respect his decisions and what hurt the most was they had gone behind his back. And Leo had approved it. His blue-clad brother should have known that wasn't the right call, since he had been in these shoes before. Sure, Raph had never made Leo's leadership easy.. but at least the others usually respected Leo's final decisions. Raph's first order as leader had been completely disregarded.

Yeah. They didn't need him. They could obviously make their own decisions just fine, no matter how careless they were. They would get on just fine without him. It just frustrated him that he didn't have a bigger plan. Staying with April could only be a temporary thing. Living with her, or any human being would put their lives in danger. He couldn't do that to his friend.

Then it occurred to him. He was supposed to meet up with Mikko, but was already late. Well damn. Great start to a first date but honestly after the happenings of the night, 'Red' wasn't in the mood. Still, what else did he have to do? Not that spending time with Mikko would have been the mutant's last choice on earth, but he was still confused about all of this. Did the woman really care, or was he just something different? A quest that no other person had set forward for? It was uncharted territory, for both of them. Deep down, Raphael knew it wasn't a good idea. In the long run, one of them would end up getting hurt. Probably him. And how do you bounce back from that? It would be easy for a human. There would be a grieving process, then the healing. Then to move on. Those last two options weren't a possibility for a mutant. There weren't a lot of people so willing to accept them.. an maybe that's why Raph made a step forward, then sprinted across the rooftops towards their meeting place. This could be his one in a million shot.

It didn't take Raphael long to reach his destination, and he saw Mikko was already waiting for him. Deep down, he felt bad for forgetting, but she had waited and hadn't given up. He watched her from the shadows, seeing that she had gotten all dressed up for this occasion. A hint of a grin tugged across his scarred lips but it eased as he finally stepped out from the shadows....

"Eh.. I know. I'm late..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:44 pm

Mikko was starting to worry that Raph wouldn't show, but just as she was giving up hope, he came out of the shadows. He was so mysterious. She liked that. Mikko smiled brightly and walked up to him. She got on her tip toes and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Better late then never. I brought gifts. She told him and took his hand to lead him to the bags of goodies.

I wasn't sure what we should do for our first date. But then I thought it would be nice to talk and get to know each other a little better. I brought beer, vodka, and some weed. I don't know if you smoke or if you want to try it, I brought it in case. But if that's not your thing it's cool. Oh and just in case things got hot and heavy, I came prepared with lube! You know. To help you ease in.

She sat down on a milk crate that was leaning against the ledge of the roof. She pulled out the booze and set it all out for him to choose.

Come sit. I'll only bite if you ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Mostly good things. Ezekiel teased. It seemed that the girl would be staying with them so may as well play nice. Anyway, all that he had head about Ally was good things. course this came from Gabe who liked to see the good in everyone. So she could be just some loon.

He stood up and offered her the chair. There were other chairs in the room, but had been sitting on the nice plush one. The one that reclined back and was probably used for those spending the night with love ones.

So are you living with Gabe now? I heard So is Mikko, he must be having fun with two chicks in his home.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Oh I hate sappy movies. all those chick flicks with the rain and crying and lost love and dead dogs. I don't know never seen one. I'm more of an action man. I like super hero movies. But, I'll watch anything you like. I honestly don't think it matters what's on the TV. I'm sure we'll be focused on other things.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 am

Ally was relieved to know that Ezekiel had indeed only heard good things about her. He probably would have treated her a lot differently had he known. Because Ezekiel was a gang leader, and that made him a hard ass by default. He had to be. The well being of his group depended on that. And even though she herself wasn't a danger to any of them, her brother was. But he was locked away.. for now. No risks of pissing him off.

When Ezekiel offered her his chair, Ally declined. It was the seat situated closest to Gabriel, and that's exactly where the guy needed to be. Besides, she didn't mind setting on the bed. It made her close, too.

The gang leader's comment earned a quiet chuckle. "Oh, you would think that. But no. Gabe and I have never been together.. unfortunately." The blonde told him. That would probably raise some questions..

"He's been with Mikko, though. At least twice. I don't know if there's any feelings there, though. I mean, Mikko is dating Raphael tonight...but I don't think Gabe needs to know that... "

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:13 am

Hearing that he was confident that they would be focusing on 'other things' caused Lexi to blush, but she tried to play it off. Who knew what tonight would bring, but she was anxious and perhaps a little nervous. It had been awhile since she had been with anyone other than Gabriel.

"So, you've never watched one sappy movie in your life??" Lexi asked, giving him a look of total disbelief. "You haven't had at least one sappy girlfriend in your past?" She teased, but was curious about it previous girlfriends.. and how many he's had. With a face like that, he's surely broken a lot of hearts but as curious as she was, it wasn't nice to ask. He hadn't nosed into her past, after all.

"I think I need to treat you to one, then. You know.. for background noise..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:46 pm

I seen the note book, does that count? I had two sappy girls in the past. turns out they weren't just sappy, but compleatly insane. They would cry at the drop of a hat. One of them ended up in the mental hospital, the other cheated on me then blamed me for it. was engaged once. But that didn't work out. She didn't like the whole ninja thing.

Laz pulled into Lexi's drive and parked the car.

Here we are madam. He hoped out of the car and then hurried to the other side to open Lexi's door for her.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Ezekiel hoped that Gabe didn't have any feelings for Mikko. He didn't really care what Mikko felt. But it was going to hurt like hell when turned Mikko in if Gabe liked her. He shook his head then shrugged his shouders.

I hope there aren't any feelings there. Mikko is trouble, she has to go. I'm planing on turning her in to shredder soon, dead or alive. I mean look what she did to Gabe! This is her fault. and I have a bad feeling that if she stays around us things will only get worse. What we have to do now is damage control. And, isn't Raphael one of those turtles? No I think Gabe needs know.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:24 am

Raphael allowed Mikko to lead him over to where she had placed all the 'goodies', obviously having no idea what she had in store. Honestly, he was feeling extremely awkward about this whole situation. How was he supposed to act? It wasn't like he had been around many females before, except for April.. and they had only known her for a few short months. Mikko was uncharted territory. A mystery. Maybe that's why he came to this thing. Who knew where this would go...

The large Turtle sat on the roof, eyeing the items that she had placed in front of him. Booze was a no brainer and he was quick to snag one up, definitely needing it after the night he'd had.

"Weed? I don't do that shit... I can't afford to. Bein' ninja and all. Besides, Sensei would kill me..." Not that it mattered anymore. It no longer mattered what any of them thought. He was no longer a part of the team..
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 am

Once Raph sat down with his beer, Mikko scooted off her milk crate and slipped in Raph's lap. She grabbed a bottle of vodka and took a big swig.

funny. I would think being a ninja and all you wouldn't drink either. I'm a ninja, I do all kinda things, never stopped me from kicking ass. But it's cool.

She made herself comfortable and leaned against him.

So who should start talking about themselves first? you or me. I want to know all about you, and I'm sure you have a few questions for me.

She took another sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:34 am

Okay, so maybe Ally had said too much and hearing Eze's reaction certainly didn't settle well with her. She sighed deeply, pinching the bridge of her nose as if doing so would ward away this nasty hangover and ease away the unsettling feeling that Ezekiel's words had left her with.

"Dammit, man... you are such a buzzkill..." She said, tone even despite being slightly upset. "I don't think you can really blame Mikko directly for this. I mean, the girl was doing her job. She and some other ninja chick busted into Lexi's house because they wanted to take Leo. Lexi wasn't cool with that because she's friends with them. And naturally, Gabriel took up for Lexi. Guns were pulled and shit almost got real. But then it didn't. They talked later and Mikko agreed not to hunt the turtles." Ally took a deep breath, not realizing that she had probably said too much.. yet again.

"Anyway, Shredder found out and put a price on her head. She couldn't go back to the tower, so Gabe took her in.. because that's what he does. I dunno how Shredder found out that Mikko and Gabe were close...unless...." And then it registered. "That other chick ratted him out..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:39 am

Wait a minuet. Lexi and Gabe were protecting a turtle? The very animals we are suppose to be hunting down? What is wrong with them!? No, no no. This is why we're in hot water. We're befriending enemies. I will not have this shit. I'm not going to let my friends die because of some stupid girll and a few turtle freaks!

ezekiel stood up.

Lexi and I are going to have a long talk. Gabe should have shot both the girls then called Hun about the turtle. I have to tell Hun all of this! Have you any idea what he's going to do to those two?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:48 am

Lexi smiled when Laz rushed around to open the car door for her. He was the perfect gentleman. She took his hand as she stepped out of the car, sparing him a cute wink. "Why thank you dear sir.." She said, and walked with him to the front door..

"So, sappy movies cause psychosis?" She asked playfully as she unlocked the front door and tugged him in. "I always figured as such. But, I am sorry to hear about your rough go with girls. I guess we have more in common than we thought.." She told him, feeling sympathetic. "But maybe the third time's a charm?" She said, flashing him another wink...
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:56 am

It seemed that Ezekiel was having a small come apart, and maybe Ally could understand some of it. His 'family' had put themselves in danger. Though, she didn't agree with the Turtles being 'animals'.. that was a bit harsh. Still, she would keep her opinion to herself. Obviously this guy was shallow minded and there would be no reasoning with him. She tried to bite her tongue, but she was really taken aback by his last comment...

"So you're gonna tell Hun? Yeah.. I know what he'll do to those two, but do you? I mean.. do you really want them killed? Hun doesn't need to know this. If you care about them, you won't tell him. Deal with them however you have to, but they don't deserve to die. It would be a shame to have Gabe survive this, only to be killed because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.." Ally was irritated, but still she struggled to keep her tone reasonable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: