TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Activity For All

Go down 
+3
Lazarus King
Erica Martins
Cowgirl M
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowgirl M

Fun Activity For All Empty
PostSubject: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:41 am

What do you guys think about creating 'journals', for both canon character and OC? These journal entries would be related to the current plot. The characters would be expressing their thoughts and feelings regarding certain situations that had happened in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:22 am

Smile

Last edited by Erica Martins on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:35 pm

I've actually did this for Mikko a few times on MO. it was a lot of fun and it allowed people to really get inside the characters head. I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:55 am

Yeah, Mikko's journal on MO was a hit and I always looked forward to updates. It's definitely awesome to get inside the character's head and see certain events from their perspective. I'm all aboard, too! ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:06 am

((Count me in, too!))
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:25 am

Okay, here are the rules.

1. Only characters currently participating are allowed to have their own journals.

2. Don't respond to someone's journal entry. This is their own personal space to vent their feelings.

3. You don't have to participate in this activity if you don't want too. Not all characters would want to use a diary and that is okay.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm

I think in order to make this a fun activity for all, all characters either involved or pending introduction should be allowed to participate and have their own journals. Wink I know that uninvolved characters won't be able to give thoughts about current situations, but I think this would be a good tool to help them build up to it. Like, maybe catching news segments or hearing about sightings of Turtles, Dragons or Foot from friends.. etc.

I think the important thing to remember, however, is the time frame here. So far our story has taken place near the end of October (I think it's currently the 29th and New York is experiencing cold weather). So it wouldn't make sense for a pending character, or any character, to post about Spring. Wink Try to keep entries relevant to the current storyline.

I agree that there should be no disruptions to the entries with 'feedback' or thoughts from anyone but the author, but I know some of us do like feedback and to know what others think about the internal workings of characters, so I think we should have a comment/feedback thread devoted just to that. ^^ I can make a list and have it as the header of the comment thread, indicating which authors/characters don't mind reading comments from the readers, and who are okay with answering questions in character or as the author.. etc.

Thoughts?

I think this is going to be a fun project for everyone, and I can't wait to see those entries start coming in! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Oh yes cuz I like feedback! I was going to start Mikko and Leo's journals after this current night ended. Then Mikko give her thoughts on the date and Gabe and all, and Leo can give his thoughts on what ever happens tonight. I want to make on for Ezekiel but I'm not sure if journal keeping is his style. But for the sake of interest I might force him to make one anyway.and Love! Love has a lot to jot down.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Update!!

There is now an official place for the journals! https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net/f32-character-journals I have made a section for both Canon and Original, and there's even a section for anyone that wants to keep one for any freeforum game that takes flight.

And yes, Ezekiel needs one! Razz Gabriel and Raphael also wouldn't keep one, but I think we can treat it as internal thoughts, set along the lines of a journal. Razz Wouldn't want anyone's macho'ness to be questioned, after all. Razz

*irrelevant, but nudges Eze and Laz to post in game Razz*

Okies, it's WALKING DEAD time!! I will see you lovelies in a couple of hours!! ^^

Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Activity For All   Fun Activity For All Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Activity For All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives-
Jump to: