TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot bunneh breeding grounds!

Go down 
+15
Alysson Wittmann
Hunter Mason
Timothy Black
Melissa Andreas
Gabriel Juvanni
Loventrice Dixon
Angel Bridge
Raphael Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
April O'Neil
Master Splinter
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Erica Martins
Rogue
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  Empty
PostSubject: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Bow chicka waw waw...

Since the previous 'plotting' thread turned into a monster with bad mojo, figured it was time to put it to bed and start anew. ^^

So I'm thinking after we finish up the Raph/April and Hamato threads, we should move forward a couple of days. Thoughts? Or is there anything else anyone wanted to cover before the jump?

I figured this would give Donnie and Mike a chance to do their Love plot. It would also give LH and Erica a chance at introduction.

Also, is the Mike plot still a go, Erica? Not sure if that's something you would want to do or if we should find another way to intro Bishop into the story. It shouldn't be hard, either way. There's always a reason for Bishop-ness.  Wink Just wanted to give you the option for if/when you take him. I just don't wanna force a pending character plot onto that canon's potential new player.
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Very Happy I am working on an April post and Mikey Audition post today

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:52 pm

yes lets move ahead! press on! full speed ahead! maybe have Gabe well enough to better fight his way out of the hospital.

Hun is coming along, but I had to put a pause on him because I was without internet all day, But good news, Got internet back, that's better internet and! my computer is in my own room now! yay

As for my body snatching plot, I'm bringing in Hun's son to do the parts taking. Some of you may know of him. and MO OC that I'm bringing in here. ^^ a turk and charmer. of course this turk is working for the dragons and bax on the down low. and bishop if he wants in on this.

Leo I have no real plans for. Other then him trying to make things right with Raph.

Also if we jump to Halloween. Mikko (and I'm sure Ally) will want to throw both Gabe and Raph a party, so Mikko will be contacting Raph and his family. I think this might also be a good time for Splinter to be introduced to the new human friends.

Love is still killing, manly because she's losing trust in Don. She was willing to try and stop her old ways because she trusted her new friend, and maaaaaaaybe has a little crush on him. but sense Don is off doing family things and damage control Love feels left behind.

I still like the idea of Don and Mike bringing love to the sewers and meeting leatherhead. that's a good plan

I also like the mike kidnapping idea. though I'll admit I didn't at first. But I think with the body snatching plot going on, Bishop and Baxter could fight over what to do with the turtle. Not sure what Bishop would want to do. But thinking Baxter would want to robotize Mike. Or even see if Mike can live with human parts. robo human parts.

I was even thinking maybe still bringing mondo in. as an expiriment. start him out human in a lab then go from there. Maybe mondo gets mutated from mutagen taken from Mike.

as for as the foot go I would like to being them back in. but I can't think of a foot plot right now. I would like to bring in an OC foot at some point. but I need to think on that.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 am

Leatherhead, Ape and hopefully soon Mikey will be ready for action!

and Erica lol!
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:15 pm

*eats the bunnies*
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:52 am

Zombie still a going? Very Happy we could use the current threads in the mini and free forum games to sort of bleed into or start off a zombie game - .... maybe it only affects new york and it becomes a sort of quarantine zone....

Could have been purposefully set by Baxter or Bishop so they could experiment or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 am

As long as I get to do more Master Splinter it's a okay with me.

I might think about taking on a baddie - throws suggestions at me ya all Razz
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Leatherhead wrote:
Zombie still a going? Very Happy we could use the current threads in the mini and free forum games to sort of bleed into or start off a zombie game - .... maybe it only affects new york and it becomes a sort of quarantine zone....

Could have been purposefully set by Baxter or Bishop so they could experiment or something Very Happy

Yep, the zombie game is still on! And I like the idea of bleeding one of the free forum games into that. ^^ Would def be a good way to get it started!

Indeed, I think Bishop or Baxxie would be responsible for that nightmare. Maybe trying to create a super soldier or create a super vaccine and it has a reverse effect. Maybe they're in on this together... dun dun duuuun..

Master Splinter wrote:
As long as I get to do more Master Splinter it's a okay with me.

I might think about taking on a baddie - throws suggestions at me ya all Razz

More Splinterness is always a good thing!! ^^

And it would be awesome if you took on a baddie!! ^^ Saki is currently up for grabs, and Bebop! (Mikko took Rocksteady, so it would be cool to have the set, lol) Hmm.. there's also Chris Bradford (or Rahzar.. whichever you prefer!) Oooor.. Tiger Claw! Or, if you would be interested in Bishop, I would let you have him. ^^

Ooooh, there's also Jencko from the Turks...though, he gets no love, lol. Razz If you need any help finding a good fit, let us know! ^^
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:44 am

Well Cost of Freedom, Turtle Er and even Curiosity of Friends are sort of linked and involve the majority of characters soooo we could probably just bounce the zombie start off them all some how Smile
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:38 am

Huh... I might be very interested in Tiger Claw -

watch out LOVE!

Razz

AND going from what I have read most of the mini threads are almost all intertwined why not lauch the Zombie invasion off after Karaoke night?
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:32 am

Yay TC!! That's a character you can't help but to like, lol. I can't wait to see him in action!! ^^

And yesh, I think having the Zombie game spawn from Karaoke Night sounds great. Give the chars one fun night before an apocalypse hits.. mwhahahaha!

And here are a few plot points for the main story:

* Bishop and the EPF are coming to New York to investigate what the city is classifying as a 'virus'.

* A few Kraang have touched down on earth and have made their 'transporting' vessels out of the bodies of human hosts. General Kraang is currently in Japan where Saki is returning to meet with the alien and make plans for world domination. But Shredder being Shredder, he is only joining forces long enough to overtake the city, then he will attempt to wipe out the Kraang. (He's not counting on a whole army of the parasitic aliens coming to earth!)

* Trusting his daughter's capabilities, Saki will leave Karai in charge of the Foot.

* Bishop is going to snag Michelangelo, because he's a sick son of a bitch like that. Razz Raphael will rejoin his family to rescue him. (have a potential plot for Big Red in this, but that will be revealed at the exact time.. mwhahahaha!)

Even though Saki is confident in his daughter's abilities as a leader, perhaps he knows that her 'honor' may cloud her judgement. I think it would make sense for him to enlist TC as second in command and leaves him with the orders to keep a close eye on Karai. Wink

..and wow.. that all read like the scrolly script at the beginning of a Star Wars flick!

Sooooo, thoughts? Ideas? Additional input?? ^^
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:36 am

.... as long as I keep my limbs dudes!!

Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:37 am

ooooo am I joining the Might MutAnimals on this rescue quest? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 am

Very Happy guessing April and Angel and the Case Man will be on team t Razz

The B Team!

lol sorry

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 am

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:

Awwwws, I'm sure your brothers won't let anything happen to those adorable limbs of yours! ^^

Leatherhead wrote:
ooooo am I joining the Might MutAnimals on this rescue quest? Very Happy

That would be awesome!! ^^ I think they will certainly benefit from having LH on their team!! Very Happy

April O'Neil wrote:
Very Happy guessing April and Angel and the Case Man will be on team t Razz

Hehe, the more the merrier! The baddies better be watching their asses! Razz
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 am

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:

Maybe yer limbs.. but maybe he'll install a mute button while he has you... Razz

....and a plot for me? That never ends well. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:51 am

Ye'ah dat right. Twisted Evil

April: oh no doubt -

((but in all seriousness of the plotty, I am fine with the Mikey being turtle napped plot and happy to play along Razz -

I look forward to LH meting the crew and assisting them all.

Not sure what Erica will do - but she'll be about like a nice smell and a smile Razz))

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:58 am

*glompies* knew ya loved me bro -.... wait... whats the mute for? you would miss my singing!

*puts on red bandana, a scrowl, and toy squeaky sais - best Casey/ Raph voice - actually pretty good at it -*

"Hi Raphie
Hi Casey!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Case!
Jump in...

I'm a barbie girl!
in the Barbie world
Life in plastic,
it's fantastic!
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party! -"

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Hehe, awesome! We're finally getting around to the Mikey plot, woot! Poor widdle guy!

And I think during all the chaos would be a perfect time for Erica to be introed into the story! I'm sure she can assist them somehow. Wink 

*rotflmao at Mikey's antics!*  That was beautiful! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 pm

*nods nods*

( the girl will make guest appearances in threads but nothing major - just random run ins with the fellows Razz )
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:31 pm

all sounds good to me. Love is waiting for Raph to show up. I do want Tiph to meet the turtles soon. because I like Tiph and she needs something to do. with the alien plot I don't think there is any time for the human body parts plot. so that can be put on hold. Bones can run in and out of threads as he's needed.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:19 am

The body parts plot can happen during the early stages of the invasion if you want. Thought it would be interesting if Bones snagged someone, cut them up and a kraang greeted him. Razz Course, no one would believe him, lol

And Raph is going to visit Love soon. Just have to wrap up the Helping Strays thread first because it would be pointless to have him show up now.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 am

bwhahahaa epic!

Well maybe Mikey gets snatched after visiting Raph at Aprils? or after visiting Leatherhead... and Love if she agrees to try staying with him.

How to tell Mikey is missing....silence... beautiful golden silence Razz

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:11 pm

ok soooooo I have bunnies in my head ^^

Buuuuuuut I don't want it to ruin the alien plot, I'm trying to get my bunnies to play nice with the other bunnies.

Bunny 1) So I want to kinda mutate Mikko. like Karai. (other then the snake hands) So she will still look totally human, but have reptile eyes, sharp teeth, be venomus, (which could put a damper on her relastionship with Gabe) sharp claws things like that. but you know, not have to hide because she looks normal. I'm thinking this is going to happen when her and Leo are talking about the foot (which leads into my next bunny) The two will come across a container of mutagin and Leo fucks up and spills it on Mikko. Mikko's personality will also change but I want that to be a surprise.

Bunny 2) Leo and Mikko are taking about the foot because Leo wanted some advice from someone who isn't part of the family and who wouldn't judge him for some chooses he is planing on making. He also will want advice on where to go with Karai cuz I think that's going to confuse him.

Bunny 3) While the alien thing is in full swing and people are freaking the fuck out, I would Leo to actaully join the foot clan. (one of the things he would be talking to Mikko about) he has his reasons, can't give everything away. But with the foot, he helps Bishop out with the aliens, though I'm sure Bishop will have other plans for Leo as well.

Bunny 4) We need Bax in the story. and I want to keep my body snatching idea. So i'm thinking Baxter will be building Zombies. Robots that act and think on their own with human parts and brain. Bones will be helping out with this. bax might also get his hands on some of the alien tech to help him out with this so it'll still tie in with the aliens.

Bunny 5) A little side plot with Gabe. Hun will try to kill not only Gabe but the whole group. Eze will be free because...well eze is going to throw people under the bus basically to save him and his kid. So Lexi and Tiph are on the cutting block as well. Laz and Mikko will start playing body guard and with Mikko's new venom ablities she will use that on anyone who comes close to her man.

Bunny 6) This one goes with the Hun plot. Bax will find Mikko who he knows in passing, He'll learn about Gabe and the others and Hun. And as an act of kidness (not really) offer to fix Gabe so he can walk. Where this plot goes depends on what Gabe does.

everything will tie into the aliens though. I have no plot for Love at the moment, and Spike will be causing troubles soon. I thought of a better way to get him out of prison. The aliens will destroy the prison building realsesing all the crazy including Spike. He'll get in touch with Ally and shit will hit the fan.

Sooooooo there are my plots so far.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Awwws. As mentioned in chat, Gabe's gonna be completely crushed since he practically worships the ground that Eze walks on. Makes me sad that he would do that, and makes me sad for Gabe. He's been through so much already.

I like your ideas. Karai would certainly welcome Leo with open arms and I'm sure she would help him with that decision. Wink

We can certainly still work the body snatching plot into the alien invasion one. Won't be a problem at all.

Mikko becoming a partial mutant should be interesting and indeed, could put a damper on her relationship with Gabe if her personality changes. Then again, I dunno what's gonna be emotionally left of Gabe with everything that's going one.

..dun dun duuun.

Raph's gonna be going through some changes, too. Not through personality growth, unfortunately. The plot thickens. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot bunneh breeding grounds!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives-
Jump to: