TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot bunneh breeding grounds!

Go down 
+15
Alysson Wittmann
Hunter Mason
Timothy Black
Melissa Andreas
Gabriel Juvanni
Loventrice Dixon
Angel Bridge
Raphael Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
April O'Neil
Master Splinter
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Erica Martins
Rogue
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:39 am

OOooh, sounds good to me! Very Happy And beautimus dress! )
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:24 pm

Embarassed thank you - will have to show it off Smile
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:01 am

Okay Rogue, Mikko - I fixed the last post of Cellular and the beginning ones of Cultural Exchange hopefully it helps, let me know if I should make any other corrections or changes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:14 am

De Rogue or Kitteh can one o you pm what yous have of the loggy today when possible? I shall do it and post soon as Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Sadly I only have less than half of it. I went back in and tried to pull it up, but couldn't get the entire thing. Sad Hopefully Kitteh has it!
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Wink dawww *hugs* me too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Working on Bee's profile. Getting to know him a little better. *wink wink* anyway had some questions.

1) How do we want Rock and Bee to have met each other? I was thinking they could have met as kids and grew up together maybe?

2) Who or how were they mutated? My idea was that Bax mutated them at the orders of shredder, sense that seems to be how it happens in the movie.

I was also thinking sense they haven't been in the story running around causing issues. I would explain Bee's being gone, by assuming that once he was mutated he and Rock were sent to Japan to take care of some business there. and they come back to the city with Shredder.

I have most everything else worked out. I just need some input on these topics.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:29 am

Those are all good ideas to me!

Especially them being away with Shredder on this Japan dealio with the kraang good thinking Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:58 pm

wooooo awesome possum! Bebe should be done some time tomorrow. I hope. staring at his profile is driving me MAD!!!!

Ok soooo I had a thought in mah head.

It's about Love. She was created by Bishop. So I was thinking. What if she knows Vic and Phin? Or at least seen them around? I'm not sure how that would play into the story, but I think it could open up some doors for future plots. Maybe Love and Phin spoke, even if briefly. Just some thoughts! trying to think of what to do with my mutant girl other then her being a creepy stalker.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:30 pm

I am going to work on a Rocksteady profile today! - ummmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:30 am

Hello fuzzy lumkins!

So I have some questions before I finalize parts of Bebop's profile.

1) How and where did Bebop and Rocksteady meet? And at what age?

2) how were they mutated? And by whom?

3) How did they start working for shredder?

Here are my suggestions.

1) I say they met at a young age. maybe 16 or 17. They met when they both became part of the same gang. I think, that they were in a gang in the comics? I can't remember though. Also I think they should have known each other for years. let me know what ya think.

2) I was orignally going to say Baxter mutated them, as it seems he does in the movie. But we have already stated that Bax doesn't have the know how to do such a thing...yet. So I was thinking that some random science people that work for shredder did the honors.

3) I have no idea how or way they would have got mixed up with shredder? and I can't remember how it happen in the comics or the old cartoon. I have not seen them in the Nick show. So that we can talk about maybe in chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot bunneh breeding grounds!    Plot bunneh breeding grounds!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot bunneh breeding grounds!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives-
Jump to: