TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)

Go down 
+3
April O'Neil
Raphael Hamato
Loventrice Dixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Indeed, the speech was familiar and it hadn't been that long since those exact words were spoken to Leonardo. Now, it seemed that he was getting a shot at teaching their friend to defend herself, and it was something that he looked forward to. April had given them so much, it was time to repay that gratitude and further her training 'his' way. Their red-headed friend had gotten a taste of Splinter's firmness and the perfectionist that is Leo, this would certainly be different for her and an important variation. Still, even though his methods were more driven by force and aggression and not beautiful formation like his older brother, he would remain mindful that April wasn't a mutant and ninjutsu was not a part of her upbringing.

Taking another sip of his hot chocolate, Raphael gave a small nod that hinted at his eagerness. "Hai, Sensei. I'll take care of her, promise." The same sincerity still hung in his tone, even as Casey made his way into the kitchen. A small grin stretched across the Birthday boy's lips when his best bud punched his arm and asked if he was ready for a night of right-doing in all the wrong ways. Normally the punch would have earned a good one in turn, but the large Reptile was feeling sentimental. Casey had remembered.

"Is that yer fancy way of sayin' 'head bashin' time?" He smirked, and gestured to an empty chair. "Cake? Promise it's not boobie trapped."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:55 am

April felt a giggle rise and covered it with her hand watching the by play between the best buddies her head and heart all that much lighter for Raph. She shifts the tissues back into the center of the table and subtly removes the used ones into one of her pants pockets for now.

"Yeah come on Casey have a bit of cake before dragging Raph off - it's good... curious to see what flavors the other slices are."
She admits grinning at Raph and Casey, then at Splinter. "Having some Splinter?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Casey took a seat. the night was young, lots of time to bust heads, if that's what Raph wanted to do. He grabbed a slice of cake then looked at April.

Each slice have a different flavor? That's weird. He took a small bit and nodded his approval.

So Raph what you been up to? Haven't seen much of you lately.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:46 pm

His eyes and grin told Raphael he was glad to hear the large teen accept the offered distraction and purpose. "You will do fine with her Raphael." He agrees, their April could not be in better hands.

Master splinter's ears perked up and his whiskers flare out nose twitching, "Really?" He waits until Mr. Jones had a slice and then tugs the box to him to have a look sniffing eagerly, the old rat had a weakness for cakes.

Loved cakes.

He smiles, "mmmmm" And selects what might be white chocolate. "Very unique April."
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:30 pm

"Eh, not much, really.." Well, okay. That wasn't the complete truth and Casey probably knew that. He wasn't a complete Bone-Head after all. But after the thoughtful gift from Mikey, and his father venturing all the way to April's apartment to give it to him, he didn't want to say too much and bring down the mood. Even he knew there was a time when you just didn't do that sort of thing. There would be plenty of time to catch up later, and then he can tell Casey all about the big mess he'd made, and how a girl had...used him.

"Ain't seem much of you either, Bone-Head. You gettin' all domestic on me.." The Red-clad Reptile chuckled as he took another sip of his hot chocolate, a small smile stretching across his lips when Splinter tugged the cake box closer and snagged a piece. Indeed, their father LOVED cake, but sometimes Donnie was a little strict. Yeah, Donnie.. the passive geek. It was funny and sweet.. and such memories made him miss his family even more. This wasn't goodbye.. he just needed time to regroup, and allow them time to do the same...

"Yeah, help yerself, Sensei. It don't explode."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Raph was lying. Casey didn't press it. He knew his friend would tell him all about it when the time was right. Though Casey would have never guessed a girl was involved. Not that he didn't think the guys couldn't get girls. It was just...strange to think about.

Not at all, as much as April tries, no one can hold me down! Of course that was a lie. April would only have to use her little pinky to hold him down.

Been pretty bored. But I have been keeping up with the word on the street. Gangs and such. Things are turning into a horror movie out there. Last I heard... He paused and looked at Splinter and April wondering if this was the time to tell raph what he had heard.

He lowered his voice a bit.

Last I heard there's some guy running around stealing body parts. Not only that...There's just been...weirdness going on in the city. Creeps me the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:31 pm

April had been about to tease Casey and call his bluff, she could so pin him in place! a wide grin and a chuckle on her lips...

Both of which faded and was replaced by a worried sort of frown, "really? certainly sounds creepy... what kind of weirdness?" She asks of Casey. Maybe he and Raph should just bum about here at her place tonight drinking and watching random sports channels...
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Don't know. yet. But I'm sure I'll get more info on what's going on soon. Gangs can't usually keep secrets.

Casey finished his cake and was ready to head out. Of course this was Raph's night so he wouldn't rush the turtle. But it had been so long since they went out and busted heads together. The bromance was fading. Casey needed to bring it back!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:16 pm

And Casey would certainly get everything in vivid detail whenever they were out of earshot of his father. There were just some things that Splinter didn't need to know. Hearing that there was a new threat lurking about certainly earned the Birthday Boy's attention. New York was full of strangeness.. but stealing body parts?

"That's just gross." Raphael wrinkled his snout as he took another sip of his hot chocolate. Like his best bud, Raphael was also chomping at the bit to go out and bust some heads. Whoe knew, maybe they could put a stop to the psycho killer before he claimed his next victim. "Didn't know there was a market for that stuff over here.. but I guess the gangs are gettin' bored with guns.." He huffed.

"This sounds crazy, but I know a couple of Dragons. You know those flunkies have the inside scoop on everything. Maybe we can pay Gabe a visit.. if he ain't dead."

Noticing the frown adorning April's features, Raph reached over and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, we'll nail this guy. Until then, we're not lettin' you out of our sight."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Yeah no worries. Casey repeated then looked at Raph. You making friends with dragons now? I have a feeling you have a lot to catch me up on. Come on lets get going!
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:31 am

Splinter nibbled his piece delighting in this rebelliousness against his most intellectual son - maybe a little too much! - but hey dads had to have fun too!

He smiles at Casey and Raphael. "please have each others backs, I will return home early in the morning my son." He first spoke to both then to Raphael exclusively. "I hope to catch you before then, but if not I will visit in a few more days." He assures his way ward son - just so the big turtle did not think his father would vanish and not return... or see him until he came home.

He too glances at April, he felt her worry and it touched him, she fretted for both the man she loved and the brother she also loved. "It will go okay tonight." He interjects confidence, both for her and Casey and his son.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:18 am

April sighed little her hand as ever felt ridiculously small in Raphaels and she chuckles, "Oh... it's not me i worry about." She responds looking at Casey and then Raph a smile curling her lips, "Though I know you two are quiet the force to be reckoned with out there."

And can be reckless together, feed of off and egg each other on... but also loyal and had a bromance that would ensure they did indeed watch each others backs as Splinter said.

And she did not protest saying she could take care of herself, with these three that would be shot down pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Awwwww you don't have to worry about us, babe. We can kick anyone's ass. he bumped his shoulder into Raph. Right, Raph.

Someone has to put the bad guys down, and it doesn't seem to be the cops. waste of taxes I say!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Raphael knew that he would have a lot of explaining to do especially since it seemed that Raph had befriended a couple of Dragons, the gang that his best bud loathed. "Yeah, we got a lot of catchin' up to do, Case." He gave a slight not and killed the rest of his hot chocolate before finally sliding out from the table and finding his feet.

Hearing that his father planned on staying the night actually comforted Raph. The short amount of time away from them felt like an eternity,  and having Splinter so close was a reminder that he could go back, that his dad hadn't disowned him for making one mistake right after the other. He understood that while Raphael would never be part of the normal world, he was still a teenage boy who had to live and make his own choices, good or bad. "Eh, I'm sure you'll catch me before you head out.." Raph told his father, then leaned in to embrace the old rat, not really caring that he currently had an audience. Normally he never would have displayed such affection in front of his friends, but given that it was his birthday and only a few short hours he had feared that he had finally pushed his family away, the usually Hot-Headed Turtle was feeling sentimental.

"An' don't worry... we'll have each other's backs.." Because they always did. Giving his father another gentle squeeze, the large Turtle finally released him from his arms, then grabbed his sais, shoving them back into their rightful places in his belt. Giving April's shoulder a reassuring squeeze, he then shifted his gaze to Casey, an eagerness already breathing life back into those once depressed topaz orbs. He gave his best bud a fist bump as they headed toward the window...

"Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:17 am

April chuckles at their eagerness, and smiles in gratitude at the reassurances. "call me - if yous need me at any time." She says firmly to the two even if she knew being whom they were and with a need to protect her they would not.

She had to grin at Raph's hug to his father, and her own shoulders and heart felt lighter for him, early today he had been afraid and unsure she knew. But now - with his fathers visit and his best bud offering a time out she knew he was happier.

She stands and gathers up the cups to take to the sink - though stayed to one side so she was not in the way of the exit. "Happy Huntin guys."

Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:30 pm

The embrace was a surprise but very welcomed and the rat father felt his version of a purr leave his throat and for a moment he returned it in full and only drew back when Raphael did himself, tail briefly flicking over to 'knuckle bump' his son.

He took a big breath and bowed his head. " See you both, when you both return my sons." He farewells smiling - every now and then he called Casey a son amongst them to remind the vigilante he was as important to their family group as April, as far away gone Angel.

He echoed April's sentiment about being on call and stood to help the woman tidy up there mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5