TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

of Pranks...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

of Pranks... Empty
PostSubject: of Pranks...   of Pranks... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 am

His shell cell buzzed under his pillow - it awoke him, but hopefully the noise was deadened enough that all sensitive ears in the lair belonging to the light sleepers would not be disturbed. He quickly silences the 'bullshitter' alert and slips out of his bed, leaving off his bandana and other items for the moment sneaking to the little prank box from its place hidden between comics and figurines on the shelf,double checking the contents to make sure it was all there.

The lurid, violent pink do rag and make up. Water soluble glue and day glo rainbow mohawk wig. And the Greek letter keyboards that should add to a bit of confusion with the week of changing normal coffee for decaf... hehehe not one of his brothers were safe today.

Grinning evilly and making sure to move in utmost silence Mikey slid out of his room and like a ghost - into each brothers room one after the other each task carried out with utmost ninja precision and stealth even accounting for his usual lack of focus, lingering sleepiness at the god awful early hour and his shell.

Now to gather the popcorn - a big bowl of the buttery salty stuff,

And park himself carefully on the couch edge, ready to flee -

"he he he..."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

of Pranks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: of Pranks...   of Pranks... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Hehe, Mikey doing what Mikey does best! Love it! Judging by this and lil skits in chat, I think you have a really good handle on his personality, and all the little quirks that make him the adorable lil squirt that we love. ^^ I think you'll do awesome! Very Happy

Looking forward to seeing his profile!
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Erica Martins

of Pranks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: of Pranks...   of Pranks... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:13 pm

;P well thank you - I left it to the readers imaginations which brothers got which prank, but that was wonderfully obviously I hope Razz and I'll do my best to do a good Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

of Pranks... Empty
PostSubject: Re: of Pranks...   of Pranks... Empty

Back to top Go down

of Pranks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: Character Workshop :: The Audition Room-
Jump to: