TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Recovery

Go down 
+4
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Road to Recovery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:11 am

Ezekiel took a few calming breaths. He could very well make Gabe go back to the hospital, but he would be hated for a while. And he would probably have to fight off bother Gabe and Mikko. Ok Eze, calm down. This isn't that bad, Gabe seems ok.

Finally in a lower tone and calmer voice.

I just want to make sure that you stay well, The hospital has drugs, pain meds, a trained staff to help if something were to happen, like you getting a worse infection.

Mikko laid a hand on Gabe's shoulder. I know you don't like me, and for good reason, I put Gabe in the hospital, it's my fault, I get that. But I'll make sure nothing more happens to him. Between all us, we can make sure Gabe has a full recovery. Tomorrow I willl talk to his doctor about physical threapy. As for pain meds, I have everything that they were giving him, I'll make sure he gets proper medication.

It was then that Tiphanny spoke up.

It'll be alright, Ezekiel. Gabe is in good hands. I come on, look at them, they're obviously in love. She told the thug with a little roll of her eyes.

Eze puffed out his cheeks and slowly blew out the air. Hun gave me direct orders to kill Mikko and Laz. He admitted. I didn't tell him how bad you were, Gabe. But he's expecting a full recovery from you in a week. I'm suppose to be at the docks right now. Hun is really riding my ass. I didn't want you to come back home, I was going to take you out the city for a while. until you healed.

Mikko gave a chuckle at that. You are suppose to take out two trained ninjas? Good luck. But really, Eze. You have to chill. Things are going to be alright.

I thought you were dating that turtle.

Yeah, I should call Raph. We went on one date, it didn't really work out. anyway, like Tiphanny said. I'm in looooove. she said with a smile and ruffled Gabe's hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Gabriel was expecting for Ezekiel to put his foot down and make him return to the hospital. Hell, if that was the case, then Gabe would have little choice despite his protests. He was handicap and handicap, to an extent. It wouldn't have been hard for Zeke to use that to his advantage. Of course, he would have the girls to deal with, but the last thing Gabe wanted was a fight. Fortunately it didn't come to that. It seemed that his brother was becoming a little more open to the idea of letting him recover outside the hospital, thanks to the girls explaining the pros of this decision. It far outweighed the cons.

"A week, huh?" Gabriel gave his brother a look of disbelief. There was no way he would be back on his feet by then. His brother hadn't told Hun how bad it was, otherwise the crime lord would have ordered his death a hell of a lot sooner. "An' if I'm not on my feet again, he gonna make you put a bullet in my skull?" Gabriel asked, but already knew the answer to that. It was why Ezekiel was so antsy and desperate.

"An'.. if I have to leave the city, where are we gonna go? It's not like we have a lot of options.." And that was the thing. It seemed that Hun was setting Ezekiel up for failure, or for heartache. It was icing on the bitter cake that Hun expected for him to take out two ninjas. The fact that Ezekiel had told them this made him believe his brother wouldn't go through with it. By exposing the orders, he wouldn't have the element of surprise.

With a defeated sigh, Gabriel looked at his brother. Tiph and Mikko's 'loooove' teasing lost for the moment. There were heavier issues at hand. Stuff that he would prefer not to face, especially considering that it would be so much easier to hide behind the blissful pull of the drugs and pretend that a harsher world didn't exist.. hell, he was good at that. But he couldn't ignore the fact that his brother could be in danger, because of his choices.

"Eze...we need to talk.." He told his brother and wheeled himself in the direction of his bedroom...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Eze jusst gave a nod at gabe's question. Then his brother said he need to talk, Eze headed in his bedroom with him. He was sure that Gabe had a lot going through his head. But as soon as he could, Ezekiel was going to get Gabe out of the city.

Once in the bedroom Eze closed the door behind them.

You know I ain't going to kill you. Fuckin Hun even told me to get rid of Lexi if she got in the way. It's fucked up. I know you like Mikko, man. But. It's dangerous fooling around with traitors
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:58 pm

When the boys went into the bedroom, Mikko scooped up Chucky and sat on the couch. She kicked off her shoes and leaned back. She had to feel bad for Eze, being put in that position. She reached out and gave Jigs a pat on the head when he came up to her.

You girls want some drugs? Real cheep.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 pm

I'm sure it'll be fine. Laz said as he drove to Gabe's place. He was driving a little faster then he should, but not recklessly. But it didn't take them long to get to Gabe's place. He parked and got out the car.

I don't hear any yelling. So that's good.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Gabriel was quiet for a minute, letting everything that his brother had to say sink in. Finally, he pulled his gaze from the legs that had failed him, meeting his brother's eyes. Through the thick haze of narcotics, there was sincerity there. "I know you won't, Eze." He told his brother. "Just... this whole situation is fucked. Hun puttin' you in that position... it just seems like a set up, because he knows it'll destroy you either way." He sighed deeply. I just... don't want you goin' down for my choices. An'.. I only did what I thought was right." He told Ezekiel, unaware that Ally had already filled him in.

"I know you want me to stay away from Mikko, but she's been there bro. She's proven that she don't dip out on friends. I thought she was insane at first, and hell... maybe she is, but she's our kind of 'people'. The kind that don't turn away. Family, you know?" He tried to explain.  "Ride or die chick."

The thug sighed deeply. He understood where Ezekiel was coming with all of this, but just dropping a friend wasn't that simple for him. "It's just a messy situation, man. Mikko got demoted because she wouldn't rat out the Turtles, and the reason for that was... we asked her not to. Because Lexi has some sort of attachment to the Blue one. Mikko and one of her ninja friends busted into Lexi's place demandin' information, but I protected her. So I know there will prolly be rumors that I was protectin' the shell heads. But it was her. Because we protect family.." Again, he met his brother's gaze. "And I know, that's what yer doin'. So if you say we need to leave the city, I will.. even if this is home. We can just keep the mention of Mikko and Laz away from Hun.. he doesn't need to know everything. And it's not like he knows what they look like. There are ways around it. But, neither of them deserve to die. And when the shit hits the fan, I think it's gonna be a bonus havin' those two on our side."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 pm

The whole ride to Gabriel's house, Lexi's heart was racing, as was her mind. Fortunately it didn't take long for them to arrive at their destination and when the car came to a stop, she was quick to jump ot of the car, but mindful enough to grab the large order of Taco Bell. "That means everyone is already dead, or about to be.." Lexi sighed and led the way up the stairs, giving a single knock before pushing her way through the door.

She saw Mikko, Tiph and Ally all in the main room, but no sign of Ezekiel and Gabe, though she knew Zeke was already here. His car was parked outside. It seemed that Mikko was trying to sell drugs, and Ally looked extremely dejected since she didn't have any money..

"So I guess you guys took it upon yourself to slip Gabriel out of the hospital??" She asked, obviously upset. "That infection alone can kill him."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:53 pm

I'll be straight with you when it comes to Mikko. I hate to admit it, but she has stuck by your side. when she wasn't at the hospital she was taking care of jig and the house. other then that she laid in your bed with you every night. I trust her man, I do. I just don't trust the foot.I'm not too sure about Laz, he's been sticking around too though.

Eze sat on Gabe's bed.

We need to leave the city, we can bring you back for your threapy. I have a secret little cabin in the country. it's in the middle of nowhere pretty much, only thing around is a little store with food and gas and shit. I bought it in case I need to lay low for awhile. I think this is one of thsoe times we need to lay low.Rest tonight. We;ll see about going out there tomorrow. and yeah we'll keep the two ninja's on the down low.

Ezekiel was thoughtful for a moment then looked at Gabe.

If Mikko hurts you, in anyway, I'm taking her down. deal?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:56 pm

Mikko smiled at Ally and gave her a few pills anyway as Lexi and Laz came into the house. She looked up at the two and smiled, but the smile faded when Lexi started to preach.

I told Gabe that if the infection got worse he was going back. I think he will do better here then in the hospital. I have the meds he was taking and between you and I, I'm pretty sure we can take care of him. Ezekiel and Gabe are in the bedroom. Luckily things have calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

Gabriel was not expecting for Ezekiel to say a positive thing about Mikko, so he was pleasantly surprised. At least his brother had been keeping an open mind, even though he had seemed determined to follow orders not so long ago. It was also a relief that he was willing to go along with keeping the ex Foot on the down low. Gabriel was confident that this could work. For all Hun knew, Mikko and Laz were Bob and Martha. Yeah, this would work.

At first, Gabriel wasn't too keen on the idea of the country, but he would do this for his brother, since he was going against everything else. Hell, he had to buckle somewhere. "Thugs in the Woods. Sounds like the makin' of some cheesy B grade horror flick." Gabriel chuckled quietly.

"But, what are you gonna tell Hun when I just go 'missin'? I mean, I plan on comin' back if I ever get back on my feet. That's the only life I've ever known. I dunno how to function like an everyday Joe."

Then came his brother's comment about Mikko, and he gave a small nod, confident that Mikko wouldn't hurt him. "Deal. An', I don't think you have to worry about Laz either, man. I mean, I hate to admit it but, he loves Lexi. As painful as it is to notice, I've seen it. And.. he's good for her. I shouldn't admit that, but sometimes the truth hurts."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:31 am

Lexi couldn't completely blame Mikko. She knew just how convincing Gabriel could be. At least Mikko seemed willing to take him back if things got worse, but she still felt he would be better off at the hospital. Too late now. Taking him back would only up his stress level and make things worse for him.

With a defeated sigh, the brunette placed the bags of Taco Bell on the coffee table, along with the other sacks. "I see you guys had the same idea. At least we won't have to go out for food for awhile." Though, Lexi hardly classified it as 'food'. It was okay occasionally, but during her relationship with Gabriel, she had become a little burnt out on the stuff. Of course, he did eat other things occasionally. "Though, we do need to try and get some real food in him while he's healing.." She suggested, and took a seat in Laz' lap once he made himself comfortable. Hopefully Ezekiel wouldn't be in a sour mood whenever he finally emerged from the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Yeah, but hopefully no masked killers show up. Just don't summon any ancient gods while up there. Lets get you back in the living room so you can get some food in you.

eze lead the way out the bedroom to the others.

Here's the plan, guys. Tomorrow we're headed to the country. I have a little cabin that Gabe can stay at.As for what I'm going to tell Hun, Nothing. I'm not going to say nothing and hope he's too busy to bother me with it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:16 pm

"Yeah, I don't plan on summonin' anything while we're there, unless it's the drug fairy..." Gabriel told his brother, and wheeled out behind him. He snagged a taco while Eze made his announcement, noticing that Lexi and Laz had since arrived. Lexi didn't look too thrilled to see him at home, but he did manage a sheepish grin at her. "You knew I wouldn't stay.. don't be mad." He told her.

The fact that they were going to the country earned Lexi's attention. "You have a cabin?" That was certainly a shock. "Is it big enough for everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Cabin has two rooms, a kitchen, a living area, one bathroom and about ten acres Of land.A porch with a swing and some wild chickens run around. So it's pretty small. We couldn't all stay.

Eze helped himself to a taco as well, seemed like they had enough. Chucky had also snagged a taco and was in the corner eating it.

Laz looked up at them. So how will we work it? Obviouly Mikko is going to stick around, Ally should too sense she has no place to go, and staying here alone is boring. Lexi and I can drive up there everyday to check in on things.

I can check up on you all, but I have to stay in the city.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:40 am

It seemed like things would work out just fine. The cabin didn't sound so bad, and he would have a lot of company. Though, he was bummed to know that Ezekiel wouldn't be staying. But he understood that his brother had responsibilities here. "But yer visitin' everyday.." He told his brother, chewing slowly on a taco. At least the pain meds were giving him the munchies. "Because you love me." He added with a wink.

"Yeah, you know Eze is in love with you." Lexi playfully teased as she grabbed a few tacos, handing one to Laz. "And we'll be sure to visit everyday, too. The country life doesn't sound so bad." She tried to encourage. "Plenty of room for the dogs to play."

"And maybe there's shrooms.. because country has cows.. and cows have shrooms.." Gabriel added, hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Laz chuckled and took the taco, kissing Lexi's cheek in thanks. He took a bite out of his food and rolled his eyes at the shroom comment.

Now I know why you and Mikko get along so well. damn druggies. Of course he wasn't being serious he was just playing, though he was worried with them two together theur drug addiction would just get worse.

And do you really want eat something that grew out of cow shit?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Mikko took a taco and ate. she then sat in Gabe's lap, still careful of where she touched him. I have lots of drugs, babe. you don't have to eat cow crap. Mikko then pressed a kiss against his cheek.

Seeing Jigs looking for a hand out she reached and grabbed a soft taco from the bag. She then handed the food to the happy dog.

Eze checked his watch then gave a sigh. I have to head out. I'll be back tomorrow maybe I'll bring Bella she's been asking about you. He told Gabe. And now that Gabe was in a less scarry environment he could bring the little girl to see his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Gabriel welcomed Mikko into his lap as he flashed Laz a sideways grin at his question. "That's why you was 'em off. It's not like you cram 'em into yer mouth drippin' with shit.." He told the guy, shrugging slightly as he took a bite of his taco. "Never had the real stuff before.. just synthetic shrooms.. or, the city version..."

When Mikko reminded him that she had all the drugs he could want, he gave her a one-armed hug. "That's my girl." Then Ezekiel announced that he was leaving and the enthusiasm that Gabriel had been feeling noticeably dropped. He knew that his brother had a job to do, but damn. He'd just gotten here...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Mikko smiled and started to run her fingers through his wavy hair. She gave a nod to Ezekiel when he said he had to go, and noticed that Gabe was pretty down about it. She nuzzled up against his ear and whispered to him. With Eze gone we can get into more trouble. She told him then gave his cheek a kiss.

Ezekiel also noticed and patted Gabe's shoulder. I'll be back tomorrow with the kid. Then we can all head to the county and have a home welcoming party of sorts. He then turned to Tiphanny. Wanna keep me company at the docks?

Tiph really didn't want to stand around at the docks, but knew it was best to have more then one person there in case something went down. So she nodded and stood up. She kissed the top of Gabe's head and said her good byes then her and Eze left.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Once those two left Laz looked at everyone else. if we're intrupting something let us know, Lexi and I can get out of here too. Other then that, I say we watch some movies. Its been a while sense I had a movie night with a bunch of friends.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:00 am

Gabriel was glad that Ezekiel would finally be bringing Bella around. He really missed that kid, but understood his brother's concern. She was young and didn't quite understand hospitals. It was best to keep her innocence intact for as long as humanly possible.

Soon his brother was gone, and he wondered what Mikko had up her sleeve. Probably drug related, and he was certainly cool with that. The more out of it he was, the less pain he would be in. The more he could forget.

When Laz spoke up, Gabriel shook his head. "Nah.. you guys are welcome here." He told the two, seeing no harm in having them around for whatever 'trouble' Mikko had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:22 am

Mikko lit a joint and took a long hit before passing it to Gabe. wouldn't you be more comfortable on the couch, babe? she asked. The chair he was in couldn't have been great for his back. Though sitting up was good, laying down too much could cause worse problems. sores, blood clots.

If you start feeling too much pain let me know, I'll give you something. If Ally doesn't take it all. She teased and gave Ally a grin.

She then looked at Lexi. So what's your poison?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:57 am

"Yeah, I think the couch would be good." Gabriel told her, already growing tired of the wheelchair. Not only was it hurting his back, but it was too much of a reminder of his handicap. He took the joint and took a puff before passing it to Ally, who eagerly took it. The blond gave a little smile when Mikko made her comment about the drugs.

Hearing Mikko's offer, Lexi gave the woman an appreciative smile but shook her head. "At the expense of sounding cheesy, I have my poison right here.." she said, giving Laz a squeeze. It wasn't that Lexi didn't take the occasional pill or partake of pot, but she knew that Gabriel would eventually need those medications. His recovery would no doubt be a lengthy and painful one.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:03 am

Mikko slipped off Gabe's lap and let him roll himself to the couch. She didn't feel the need to personally push him everywhere, expecialy if it was close enough. once he was by the couch she did lock the chair so it wouldn't roll on him when he got out of it.

Mikko wrinkled her nose at the lovey dovey couple, but it was all in fun.

Laz gave Lexi's cheek a kiss and smiled. Drugs just kill your brain anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:26 am

And Gabriel was thankful that Mikko didn't feel the need to assist him with everything. His independence had been taken from him, he had to salvage it where he could. He wheeled himself over to the couch and carefully moved from the chair to the couch. It was a bit challenging, but determination went a long way and soon he was settling into a much more comfortable place and decided to stretch out on the couch, resting on his side. It beat the alternative of having to be mindful not to lean back.

Lexi had to fight the urge to rush over and assist him. She knew how important it was for him to learn to do this, especially if it ended up being a permanent thing. Fortunately Gabe was able to do this on his own and she breathed an inward sigh of relief, snuggling closer to Laz when he pecked her cheek. Thankfully this recliner was comfy, and she reached down to pull the lever that would recline them back, then nuzzled a kiss against her boyfriend's cheek.

Seeing the lovey dovey couples caused Ally to wrinkle her nose as she dug around for the good stuff. Inwardly she was jealous, but wouldn't let that show. It seemed that her 'lover' for the night would come in the form of chalky narcotics, but any form of paradise was better than nothing.

"Well, I have no one to save my brains for.. so I'm gonna party it up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: