TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping strays

Go down 
+3
Michelangelo Hamato
Master Splinter
Leonardo Hamato
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Helping strays - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Honestly Splinter expected someone older, world weary and experienced, but the girl that responded could not have been any older than his own sons, perhaps the same age as Donatello or Michelangelo.

And her voice only filled with wonder at noticing them behind her giant reptile buddy.

As Leatherhead introduced him behind Leonardo Splinter inclined his head deeply. "it is pleasant to meet yu young one also." he smiles hoping his sons, Allu and Love will be equally as gracious and respond in kind to the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:12 pm

Ally leaned back against him, enjoying the closeness of someone that made her feel so lighthearted and happy. It had been so long since she had felt any of this, and the fact that he could put her in that mind set was even more reason to absolutely adore him. She gently rubbed those big strong arms of his, admiring the feel of his Reptilian skin. It felt smooth with just an edge of roughness where patches of scars mottled his vibrant green skin. Apparently the mutation had scaled down his scales, though, a few could be felt here and there. He felt..nice!

Then she felt something going ballistic beneath her, pressing against her ass as it wagged! At first, she thought it was his manly bits, but then remembered that adorable tail of his. There was no containing the squee of delight, followed by the mad fit of giggles just as Leatherhead managed to get his friend on video chat. The blonde muffled her giggles beneath small hands pressed against her lips, cheeks flushed with excitement.

When the large Gator introduced them to the young woman on the other side of the screen, Ally freed one hand and gave a small, polite wave. Though, it was all she could do to keep from giggling over Mikey's innocent, delicious 'ASS-aults' with his tail! Gah, lil Orange was making her.. needy!

"Hi there!" She greeted the young woman, debating reaching between her legs to calm that excited tail! But....naaaaah...
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Love looked over at Ally and raised a brow. She wondered what was going on over there. But then LH had his friend on the screen and she gave a wave.

Hi! I'm the new roomie.

She smiled and nuzzled Don's shoulder a bit. We are going to have so much fun! She told the friend. I can do your make up!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Don smiled warmly at the woman on the screen, bowing his head a little when he was introduced by Leatherhead. "It's great to make your acquaintance, Erica." He grinned slightly then pushed his glasses up a little more on his nose then slipped an arm around Love.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Leo gave a bow to the woman. It's nice to meet you. You and Leather head have made a comfortable little spot here.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:17 am

Erica wrote:
"It is nice to meet you all - virtually - I hope soon in person." Erica chuckles managing a sort of bow back of her head back to Leonardo and Donatello before grinning at Love, "Glad to hear that Love, we have been struggling to decide what to do with that new train car for a while now." She twirls a little bit of hair around a finger.

Leatherhead had cast a curious sort of look at Ally and Michelangelo, but now smiles and a low rumble leaves him. "Indeed, I am too relieved we found a use for it, and on that note -" He shifts back from the screen and looks at Love, "I said earlier to Love if she needs anything immediately she can ask you now and you'll try to get it to us when you next visit - Love if you have anything you would like Erica to try bringing for you - if that is okay Bomb?"

Erica wrote:
"Yeah sure that will be fine - I can get her some stuff - well... I'll try to." Erica smiles and for a moment leaves the field of view of the camera to gather a her phone and open the note app and prepares to make notes. "Fire away Love when ready."

Leatherhead smiles nodding encouragingly to Love.

Last edited by Leatherhead on Sun May 31, 2015 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 5:26 am

As he waved at this other girl - had to be about his age or his brothers ages! - Mikey raises an eye ridge at Ally's attempts to cover her giggling, a grin growing over his face in response and even as he felt his cheeks darkening yet again in a blush he nuzzles her shoulder a few chuckles of his own escaping him as her infectious giggles rang in his ears. "Mwh hahaa,"

"Whats got your giggle up gurt?" He asks in a curious whisper.

His tail still flat out wagging madly beneath her, he himself relishing the whole experience!

Reptiles love warmth - Ally was soft and warm and it seemed to soak into his plastron as her scent invaded his nostrils delightfully calling to an inner primal part of himself that he only let out in moments of self release!

And it warred with a deep shyness, as much as he bragged he was the most date able of his brothers he actually had a deep inner insecurities of that never happening. He was simply over the moon this girl wanted to hang out with him!
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:36 am

Oh uhhhhh...Pillows! Lots of pillows! It was the only thing Love could think of at the moment. Leatherhead really had everything she needed already. A warm place to sleep and some company. It's all she really wanted.

And sitting here in Don's arm felt nice too. Maybe the guy did like her. She sure liked him. Though she did have a thing for Raph as well. That was nothing new to her, when she was human she was was use to have two boyfriends at a time. Sometimes it worked out real well in the bedroom for her. But these guys didn't seem that kinky so she would have to slowly test the waters.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Ally was still failing at muffling her giggles and the cutie certainly wasn't making that struggle any easier. His question earned another giggle and she ran her finger along his jaw line, giving a little scratch as she leaned in to press a soft hiss against his cheek.

"Heheh..your happy lil friend down there.." And she winked, obviously not upset with his lack of control regarding his tail. It seemed that they had accomplished the task that they had set out to do, now everyone was just getting to know each other... but Ally was eager to get to know Mikey, one on one!

"Soooo, whenever your ready, maybe we can head back to my friend's place and change, then we can be on our way, huh?" She suggested with another flirty wink. "And no worries, Gabe already knows of you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 pm

And Mikey could not silence his churrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this time the noise rattling in his throat and rumbling in his plastron. Ally seemed to be clearing his head of everything but her! Though he did chuckle as she continued to giggle, nuzzling those little fingers, cheeks flushing darker at her kiss and he wishes he had more nerve right now to smooooch her soft cheek back.

His tail seem to have a mind of its own as at her mention of it wagged quicker - making Mikey snigger a little in response. "he is rather a wriggly bugger huh?" And he would be more worried about the fact he can't seem to stop the appendage to stop wagging like mad but the saucy lil minx in his lap right now delighting all his senses from smell to touch seemed to like it.

Her eagerness to head out made him grin and he nods. "Sure," He could always come back to investigate the Alligators den some other time and his brothers and father probably had their own plans now Love had been found a home. "oh I'm ready!" He said this a little too loud and eagerly but he did not care! - His first date was looming and he was very keen to be on the way with Ally. Even standing with her in his arms easily.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm

And Ally was glad that her cute Reptilian Beau was equally as eager to get to their date! He stood with her in his arms, earning more giggles and a smooch to his cheek. Her gaze then shifted to the monitor where the pretty girl's image was and she gave a little wave..

"It was nice meeting you ..all of you... but I have a date with this hawt widdle thang!" She grinned and gave his chin a light scratch.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Chuckling Splinter gave a nod of his head t the two youths, amused by the eagerness to be off and away for time in each others company the two displayed, "then go have some fun, but not too much fun, and watch yourselves." Splinter smiles looking subtly at Donatello, as leader of this expedition Michelangelo should check to make sure his brother had no more need of him before barrelling off without so much as a how do you do.

Splinter would hang back for a bit longer, ensure Donatello spoke to Leatherhead about his new room mate and wait to also be dismissed by his genius son.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Erica wrote:
Gave a wave and grin in response to Ally and nods, "Sure sure, it was nice to meet you both too - go go! have a blast, I'm sure I will meet you both properly in person some time." her voice light and cheerful chuckling at the eagerness she could see even from here on her side of the monitor, and happy. Perhaps one day a woman will be just as eager to date her best buddy?

Leatherhead smiles a wide gator grin, nodding to Ally and Mikey, "I too am glad to have met you both, your both welcome to visit me any time." He assures shifting and curling his tail as it had lain across the door way they had all entered through and he didn't want to accidentally trip over the two going out.

The whole display was adorable to him.

And made him somewhat hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:50 pm

To say Mike's eagerness to disappear with that girl Ally didn't annoy him wasn't entirely true. But he knew his brother. And they were still basically teenagers, after all. They still had needs and urges. Even Don had them. But he normally didn't act on them unless the pressure became too unbearable.

"Alright, Mikey. You can go," he told the orange-masked ninja with a small sigh and roll of his eyes. Oh, yes...Don definitely had his moments. But until Love, he really hadn't even been that close to a girl. Except for April. But Mikey seemed to originally have dibs on her, too.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:15 am

Mikey eyes Donatello for a moment - Ally in his arms.

And then he grins. "Thanks Don - promise to keep my shell cell on and close and loud - just call if ya need me. Catch yas later." He then snugs Ally and with a cheerful 'Cheerio' skips off with Ally in his hold and he was in no hurry to put the pretty little blond down -

And into the tunnels beyond following the scent trail they left back tot he surface and then Ally off into the date
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 am

Leatherhead chuckled watching the youthful pair skip off..

Well Michelangelo skip off.

Erica wrote:
She giggles watching and then smiles at Love from her side of the screen. "I'll get you as many pillows as I can find and spare alright?" Erica offers grinning.

Nodding Leatherhead turned to look at his guests, "Can I get anyone here a drink?... uh... I am afraid I only have cool water though." He was a bit sheepish about this but still any cool drink would be welcomed yes?

And seeing as all of them remaining here were trying to get to know each other a bit more he adds. "So... uh... please do not be shy if you have more questions for me - or Erica -" He glances at the screen. "Are you able to stay on for a little longer?"

Erica wrote:
"Yeah I can for a bit longer - maybe half an hour more." Erica smiles.

"oh... thank you," the big Gator looks to the others once more, "so um yeah just ask us any questions."

Last edited by Leatherhead on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Leo finally settled down in a seat. No thanks, I'm good. So Erica, Leatherhead...How long have you two known each other?

The girl was pretty. But he couldn't get over that she managed to befriend Leatherhead. Not because the guy was mean, far from that, he had proven himself to be very friendly and helpful, but seeing him for the first time must have been a shock to her. It was a shock to them for sure.

And how did you meet?
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Love was getting a little bored. She was tired and hungry. she let out a yawn and wrapped her tail around Don as her eyes started to close.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 am

"We have been best of friends for ten years." Leatherhead answers tail curling, moving out of the way around his legs as he seats and relaxes smiling at Leonardo and the group at large, it was certainly awesome to have more mutants to get to know - and the possibility of more human friends too.

Erica wrote:
"oh I was soooo small that bright cold morning, sitting out the back of my Gran Gran's cafe below our family apartment, waiting for the school bus to come, reading the Cat in the hat..." Erica giggles explaining. "And suddenly upon finishing the last paragraph I hear a noise! and loked up in time to see-"

"- a nearly eight foot thin gator mutant digging about in the bin for food scraps and whatever cloth I could find to cover myself in, already at ten I had learned humans feared me, called me names and threw things, and had no territory to call my own... I heard her reading and was mesmerised, I knew some english by then and the words intrigued me, I ignored my own fear, my hunger, and approached, quietly hoping she would read it again." Leatherhead continues smiling at the memory, "And expected her to see me and scream, shout monster, cry... maybe throw her book at me."

Erica wrote:
"But I did not, have never called him names or screamed at his appearance, honestly only six year old at the time I thought he was a dragon, and all the dragons I knew then from cartoons and books and stories... where all good, friendly and helpful..." Erica smiles. "When he came close enough I asked if he wanted me to read it again... he nodded and so I did... we shared my breakfast and he returned every morning from then on until he found his home down here to read with me."

Leatherhead nods.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Don held Love close as he listened to the others talk.  He started absentmindedly stroking the fur on her arm, up and down very slowly.  He smiled as the Erica shared one of her many stories about hers and Leatherhead's meeting. Then Leatherhead continued the story.  It still fascinated him that she managed to tame this incredible creature.

At Leatherhead's question, Don just shrugged, smiling.  "Cool water is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Loved purred loudly and nuzzled Don's neck. She gave a small grin and licked Don's cheek. She was very comfortable and felt very safe. She wanted to curl up with Don and get some sleep. But that would be rude.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:10 pm

It was a sweet story, Leo smiled at them. Sounds like you two are very close. We have some human friends as well, that we are close to. Maybe sometime we should all get together.

Leo looked over at Don and Love. seemed those two were getting pretty close.

I think we should be going now, let Love and Leatherhead bond.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 am

Splinter chuckled - "that is a touching story, it is rare for someone to openly accept a mutant - even as young an naive as you were Erica - it is most interesting and warming, I have a feeling you will be a good friend to our family as much as you are Leatherhead and hopefully soon Love."

He smiles at Leonardo but looks over at Donatello, "when you are ready to lead us home Donatello."
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Erica wrote:
"I should go too if I am going to find a good heap of pillows." Erica smiles, "I'll drop them off on my next visit Love." She assures the mutant cat lady and o the others, "It was lovely meeting yous virtually - hopefully some time in the flesh too. I will see you later Jaws." She says this specifically to Leatherhead a found smile in place, "Mwah!" she kisses the screen on her side in a playing gesture of friendly affection and signs off.

A happy rumble and Leatherhead farewell his friend smiling at her affection - switching off his 'tv' as it were and turning his sole attention to his new friends. "I meant what I have said before, yous can visit me any time, I am usually home or my friend might be around, I am training her... to be a mutant medic of sorts..." He adds smiling broadly and finally retrieving Donnie a cup of cool water from his small fridge and collection of mugs.

Last edited by Leatherhead on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:11 am

As much as Don wanted to stay with their new friends (and especially Love), he knew Leo was right. They still had to find Raph, after all. With a small smile to Love, he slowly untangled from her.

"I need to get going now, Love. But I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?"

He also was trying to keep a blush at bay from when she licked his cheek. He could tell she liked him -- and not as a food source anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping strays
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next