TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping strays

Go down 
+3
Michelangelo Hamato
Master Splinter
Leonardo Hamato
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:16 am

Mikey grins and bouncing along with them as they travelled he grins at Ally, "and there is more where that came from - Love!" He greets eagerly and cheerfully - especially brightened at the news that Raph was with April!

so their brother was safe!

He felt ten Mikey's lighter and could not stay still subtly getting closer to Ally as she strokes Master Splinter and chuckles. "Its soft as huh? always used to tickle when we were little and he'd hug us." He beams his bare tail wagging away, eager to explore new sewer sections.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:47 am

Master Splinter had been quiet after the polite grin and chuckle to the young woman's curtsy.

He of course knew Raphael was with April so the news whilst not startling made him smile. He had not told his other sons - maybe a little bit on purpose allowing them to fret over their missing brothers absence as it would make for each of them or all of them reunion sweeter.

He saw Ally's hand coming and a ear turned to her - he could have easily stopped her, his tail flicking away her hand, or slipping out from under her touch faster than she could blink, and be away...

But even as he offered the mutant cat female, Love, a polite bow and "Hello Miss," He felt the stroke of those fingers and it was followed by a question. He looks at Ally and smiles, "We can not always afford or ask our human friend April to buy us shampoo, when we can I use pantene pro v full and thick, and daily grooming helps." And this was his winter coat, it was thicker softer and fluffier than his lean warmer weather fur. He chuckles at Michelangelo's interruption, but a soft look crossed his face and he briefly reaches to stroke Donatello's shoulder with his tail tip. A brief commiserating, comforting gesture even if he really could not do more unless they split into groups and explored the tunnels below.

As father he knew his most intellectual son may have been developing feelings for Love and hearing she had plans to date Raphael might not have been welcomed.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Loved smiled at everyone and gave the new comers a wave. Then looked at Don. You all keep telling me to not eat humans, yet you keep bringing them to me.

She then walked up to Mike and sniffed around him and smiled.

Got any treats for me?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Chuckling and fishing out two egg and bacon sandwich halves Mikey nods. "You know I did Kitten." He winks and offers the food his own belly rumbling - but he'd made the food for his family and Love and friends on this trip! so resisted any urge to bite into them.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Ally couldn't help but giggle when Mikey told her that Splinter's fur tickled him as a child.She ran her slender fingers along the back of the mutant Rat's neck, but then realized that she was probably invading his personal space. Giving a sheepish grin, she slowly retracted her hand, smile growing as he revealed his cosmetic secret.  

"Pantene Pro V full and think.." She repeated as she dug through her bag and pulled out a small note pad, then jotted the information down. Maybe later she could swing by some little convenient store and five-finger-discount a bottle. Yeeeah, she really needed to get a job and get things the honest way, but that was easier said than done! She imagined what it must be like to be hugged by him, embraced in that warm fur.. like an oversized teddy bear. Who knew, maybe one day she would get one of those furry hugs!

Now inside the warehouse, Ally's attention shifted to the Cat Mutant as she moved closer, then said something about eating humans. So, Leo wasn't playing.. she really did eat people! Gross. Surely humans couldn't taste very good.

"Eh, I know I probably look delicious and yeah.. I probably taste it too, but I'm not a can of Nine Lives." Not that she was really worried. She was surrounded by big strong mutants that seemed against the eating of people. Hopefully she was right! And hearing that Raphael had visited and they had a date certainly caught her attention.

"You're dating Raph? I guess he's moved on too, then. I was certain he was probably pining over Mikko.. but hey. She's moved on, too. Actually, it's probably cheating since she really didn't break up with the guy..." Oh, wow. This was feeling like a mutant version of a Soap Opra!
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Love kissed Mike's cheek and took the food, she then started to eat. She turned to Ally when she spoke and shook her head.

We're not dating. We're just going out for the night. To be honest-and I say this because I'm not an idiot- I don't think Raph is into me in that way. I think he's just being nice. Which is nice. Better then him wanting to kill me. Do I think this is going to be a long term thing with him?/ Nah. But a girl can dream.

She ate her food and grabbed Don's hand then pulled him down to sit with her.

Sit, stay a while. So did you guys find me a place yet?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 am

Don sat down next to her, shaking his head. "Not yet." I wanted to come and see you first. And bring you food." Then he shrugged and looked at the others. He guessed there wasn't any harm in adding one more person to the search now. "Um...you can come with us...if you want."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:18 am

Mikey chuckles and sits on Love's other side offering more food.

To be honest he thought she was lovely, but he wasn't interested in her like that himself, he couldn't ignore she was a cannibal and then a predator. And even if no more he could never look beyond that, so was sort of glad he was not on the receiving end of her affections that way.

He offers Donnie a sandwich and holds another out to Ally, and Leo and Splinter. "At least it even up the search groups right Donnie? if we go two guys and a girl we could cover more ground." He suggests beaming at Leo, "We haven't found a place yet doesn't mean Leader Don has not been mapping each search we have done over the last few days." He nods to Donnie's bag. "The storm drains and stuff here are normally flooded Donnie said but right now should be empty so we can do a trip of them today and see if they have undiscovered hidden places."

He didn't normally have ideas, or at least ones worthy of adding to team planning he figured... but every now and then he got it right... right?

He looks at Donnie and Leo and Splinter to see if his ideas were good ones.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Leo took a seat in front of the others, he was interested in this cat woman. For being a skilled killer she seemed rather sweet. Maybe Don was right, maybe she just needed some help. Though hearing that she may have some date with Raph worried him. He wasn't sure why it worried him, it just did.

I'm hoping to find maybe some abandoned train station we can turn into a nice place.

Love listened in and nodded as she ate. I don't need a big place, though if I am to be honest with you all. I'm scared of living down there by myself. Ever since I was mutated I was alone. Kind sucks being alone. Maybe....you guys have room for me at your place? Then you wont have to search for a place for me!
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Splinter chuckles, "it is okay to stroke my fur young one." He says to Ally. Sides it had felt nice. he turns his attention to his sons and Love smiling a little.

"today feels like a good day to succeed where other days have left us in dead ends." He encourages his group smiling at Michelangelo's enthusiasm and even a good idea. But it was up to Donatello.

"I would like a sandwich." he takes one and nibbles, sighing as the safe flavour of egg and bacon and slight hint of pepper and salt filled his mouth He frowns a little and shakes his head. "No Love I am afraid you cannot stay with us." He had his firm father voice on. "We will find you a nice place... or at least something we can work on turning nice." He assures.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:35 am

Ally was glad that Master Splinter didn't seem to mind the intrusion of her curious fingers. It wasn't every day you got to touch a mutated rat, and Splinter was exceptionally sweet! Love also looked soft as fleece, but knowing that she liked to eat humans was enough of a deterrent for the young blonde. When the others took seats and made themselves comfortable, she found a shipping crate that would serve that purpose well. She took a seat and listened on as the others discussed thing.

Mikey suggested that they split into groups... maaan, how she hoped that she would be paired with Mike and Don! Not that she would mind hanging with any of these guys really, but Mikey seemed to know how to have a good time, and Donnie was just too darn interesting with all of those gadgets hanging all over him!

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 pm

Love was disapointed that they wouldn't let her stay at their place. It would have been better then being stuck by herself all the time. Finally Love stood up and brushed off her fur.

Well lets go look for my new home. Though to be honest, as much as she was thankful for their help, she didn't see the point. in the sewers or staying where she was seemed the same to her. cold, wet, alone. yeah it sucked. She really hoped that meeting other mutants she could live with them.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Don took the sandwich offered to him from Mikey, but he didn't eat it yet. He could sense Love's disappointment of not being able to live with them. He already knew she was lonely, and he felt bad about that. But, considering her past, Don didn't really want her to live with them, anyway.

"We might be able to find you a place not too far from our home," he told her with a small smile. "Then you can have company pretty regularly." Of course, he was referring mostly to himself. At least at first. But now that the rest of his family seemed to be on-board, it looked like she definitely wouldn't be lonely for long.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 am

Love gave a small smile back and leaned over, pressing a kiss against Don's lips. Thanks, Donnie. well, I'm ready to head out whenever you guys are.

She wrapped her tail around herself and started to pick out little sticks that caught in her fur.

I have a feeling I'm going to be a very wet and smelly kitty after we find a place for me.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:39 am

Leatherhead came to a storm water tunnel junction - It was still fairly deep, he became still. Sometimes there would be a stray down here. Sometimes not, but he always took a moment to just at the surface only nostrils and eyes out taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:36 am

Mikey shrugs offering Love another snack sandwich. "Not necessarily, sure we are heading into sewers, but there is always old disused subways and subway service tunnels, old drainage tunnels, old storm sections... its not all just slimy smelly sewer." He winks and grins at Ally, "I am sure between us all we can find a nice corner that over time Donnie with our help will have you a serviceable subterranean home Love and it's not like we wont visit from time to time." He was eager to move!

He wanted to explore, to see if anything he could use in a prank could be found!
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:54 am

His whiskers twitching Splinter surely felt he did not need to explain to Love, that having her, and adult overtly affectionate mutant cat female in the home of four (even if one was not there it was still his home!) teen males and one adult male mutant rat was NOT a good idea at all!

She was older than his sons and whilst he was willing to help he felt her over the top flirtatious behaviour and overly affectionate being had slightly manipulative under tones.

He was being open minded and hopeful, but would certainly keep an eye on her. And it occurred to him to speak with his sons individually about her behavior. No she maybe lonely but cats as far as he knew aside from lions generally were solitary in nature anyways.

He smiles at Ally and Michelangelo, "We should head out soon, the less time we dilly dally the more ground we will all cover." He smiles at Leonardo whom seemed to have relaxed now they had retrieved Ally. And then nods to Donatello. His mission after all they would move out when he was ready.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Don couldn't keep the blush off his cheeks when she kissed him.  He knew it was just because she was grateful, but still...  He quickly finished his sandwich and stood up, brushing crumbs off his lap.  "Alright, everyone.  Let's get moving."  He was still blushing slightly and headed out first to hide it.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Leo nodded and was about to lead everyone back outside but stopped himself. For a turtle that was happy to have so much pressure off himself, he sure was having a hard time adjusting to not being leader.

He walked up to ally.

If things get too gross for you i can carry you.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:01 am

Mikey hops to his feet. "no way! Shelled piggy backs are more fun!" he laughs winking at Ally and moving along with his family and Love. He wanted to tease Donnie about the kiss.

But would refrain. And was not worried that his brothers did not seem Tom take his suggestion under thought. They rarely did.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:05 am

Mikey's brothers may not have been listening to him, but Ally was hanging on his every word. Dang, the 'little one' sure seemed smart! And technically being homeless herself, some of those places didn't sound so bad! She would definitely consider something along those lines if her current living situation didn't work out. Who knew how long Gabriel would allow her to free load... or how long she could take all of the mushy-mushy stuff that was going on between the two couples back at Gabriel's. And who knew if she would even be invited when they took the injured thug out to the country.

Eze seemed to like her... or was he simply tolerating her? The guy was adorable in his own way, but he seemed so distant. Leo moved closer and pulled the young blond from her thoughts, his offer earning a quiet giggle. "Awww, that's so sweet!" And then Mikey piped up, telling her that piggy back.. er..turtle back rides were the best! "Hehe.. both sound like fun times, but gettin' dirty never hurt anyone.." She winked at the two Turtle boys and gave their bandana tails a playful tug.

"But I promise if it becomes too much...I'll let one of you ride me.." A cute little innocent grin accompanied her words. Yeah, she realized how naughty that sounded, but she was Ally. Naughty was her middle name. But then again, maybe they were too innocent to pick up on the innuendo.. and a part of her hoped that was the case. She really liked these guys and didn't want to come off too strong, but old habits die hard...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Snorting out a laugh Mikey lightly pokes Ally's side making sure his Baggie of food was secured over his arm and shoulder. "haha! sorry AngelCake but even I would crush you if I tried that." actually missing the innuendo but had a mental image of Ally trying to piggy back him... Or Leo...or Donnie...

Or Raph...

And being immediately flattened...

Yeah it would be a shame if she was made a pancake angel cake!

"but thanks for the offer."
he grins.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:58 am

Leo, however caught on to her words and a light blush showed on his cheeks. He shook his head of any thoughts he might be having of ally in any way.

Anyway. Leo started, quickly changing the subject. How have you been, Ally? staying out of trouble I hope.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 am

Love was quiet during their walk. She wondered where Raph was, why wasn't he helping with this task of finding her a place? Maybe he just didn't care. that was a let down. She probably came on too strong for him. that was also a let down.

She stood close to Don and was really not looking forward to going into the sewers. Not because she thought they were gross or anything. But as soon as they found her a place she would be by herself again. Sure they would visit. She hoped. But still.

She was also scared of getting lost down there. what if she left her little home in the sewers and could never find her way back!?So much could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:44 pm

It seemed that her naughtiness completely went over Mikey's head, and his cute reply earned a quiet chuckle. This guy was just too friggin' adorable! She wondered how old he was.. probably a little younger than her. They all seemed in her age range.. except Leo. He acted like an adult, but then again, he had to be the responsible one... or was he? Donnie seemed to be leading. Wow, confusion! Maybe they didn't have a leader....

"Awwws, well I think you would be worth the pain." Ally spared Mikey a sweet wink, then looked at Leo just in time to catch his blush. Giggling quietly, she reached up and gave his flushed cheek a gentle pinch but decided not to announce the fact that she had caused that redness.

"I've been alright I guess. Been staying with Gabriel.. he's pretty messed up. They're not sure if he'll walk again and if that's the case, Hun will probably kill him." She told them, not really sure how much they knew. "But, I'm thankful you let me tag along tonight.. all of the mushiness there was making me feel like a third wheel. Mikko and Gabe are kind of a thing.. I think... and that Laz guy, he's dating Lexi... or, I assume. They sure were all like 'sucky-face' and shit..." It was probably too much information, but Ally Black was an open book. Then she realized that maybe she shouldn't have said anything. From what she gathered,  Leo had a thing for Lexi...

"Oh, I'm sorry Leo." She frowned and wrapped her arms around him, as best she could, as they walked. "But hey, there's plenty of us fishies in the sea! And who knows, maybe I misread Lexi and Laz.." Well, fat chance on that.. they seemed pretty 'smittin', but why completely crush the big guy's dreams?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping strays
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next