TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...

Go down 
+14
Master Splinter
Erica Martins
Casey Jones
Ally Black
Mikko McKinnon
Lexi Davis
April O'Neil
Maddie
Mizune Junko
Lazarus King
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Loventrice Dixon
Raphael Hamato
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:38 pm

None of that, either. Clearly he doesn't want it and you can't force him. So look elsewhere for your entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:40 pm

*sighs* ok. if he don't want hoe sex I'll go else where
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Thank you. *watches her leave then turns to Raph* And you may thank me now, Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:59 pm

*Normally not good at gratitude, but that chick had him squirmin'* ...thanks. >.<

Donatello, the horny chick slayer. Wink *noogies*
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 pm

awww Raphy you sleep with a teddy bear!

Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 Tumblr_nbre3cmfNp1rkyc1wo3_250
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:33 pm

O.o ...where did you get that?! -.-
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:11 pm

They're all over the internet. Not so good at hiding are you?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:21 am

I really have to agree with her, Raph. I have seen a lot of pictures -- of all of us. And some people (such as our little example; courtesy of Mikko) even make artwork of us. *feels a bit flattered by it all* I love you
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm

that's adorable. So Raph, you have a date to the prom?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:35 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
I really have to agree with her, Raph. I have seen a lot of pictures -- of all of us. And some people (such as our little example; courtesy of Mikko) even make artwork of us. *feels a bit flattered by it all* I love you

...soooo, what yer sayin' is... we have stalkers? -.-

Mikko McKinnon wrote:
that's adorable. So Raph, you have a date to the prom?

Now yer just bein' a smartass. -.-
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:02 pm

Smart ass, me? Never! I have a girl just for you!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:49 pm

*Has no idea how to take this chick* -.-
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Raph! send me nudes! cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Raph. don't be making friends with the foot!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:28 am

Mikko McKinnon wrote:

I really don't get you. You said that you would never 'touch a turtle'... and that's the PG version... but you keep flirtin'... Neutral

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
Raph. don't be making friends with the foot!

-.- Maybe I wouldn't have to if my bros would get their tails outta the lair and do somethin'...
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Mikko McKinnon wrote:

Let me ask you a question: Were you born this obnoxious or were you hit on the head as a baby? Wait, don't answer that. I did say that you can torment the Turtles as much as you want after all....*rests hand on chin thoughtfully*

He's right. Last time I checked, you were more interested in the same species as you. *shrugs* Why do you waste your time with men, anyway? They're not exactly useful.
Back to top Go down
Maddie

Maddie

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:34 pm

*shuffles in as usual dressed from head to toe in the hopes of being less off-putting giving the crazy lady a wide berth*

Ah.. um... s-sorry to bother you... I probably am uh... b-but I couldn't help wondering. See... Uh... I heard you might have a 'thing' about uh... bugs...? And I was curious if you'd uh... ah... m-mind maybe enlightening me as to where that c-comes from? I-I mean if you don't want to talk about it I understand. I was just... um... curious. Obviously. *clears throat*

I'm being quite now. oxo
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Maddie wrote:
*shuffles in as usual dressed from head to toe in the hopes of being less off-putting giving the crazy lady a wide berth*

Ah.. um... s-sorry to bother you... I probably am uh... b-but I couldn't help wondering. See... Uh... I heard you might have a 'thing' about uh... bugs...? And I was curious if you'd uh... ah... m-mind maybe enlightening me as to where that c-comes from? I-I mean if you don't want to talk about it I understand. I was just... um... curious. Obviously. *clears throat*

I'm being quite now. oxo

Aw, don't let that get to you. Raph is just a big baby. Then again, it is a lot of fun to watch Raph scream like a girl. Too bad I can't put that on youtube
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Maddie wrote:

I'm being quite now. oxo

*quirks an eye ridge as the overly dressed chick wanders in, then begins stammering on about.... buts..*

...A thing? No, I don't have a 'thing' for 'em. I just...don't like bugs. *shudders ever so slightly just thinking about the creepy crawlies.* >.< I'm not afraid of 'em if that's what yer askin'...I jus'...don't like 'em. *Bullshit.*

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:

Aw, don't let that get to you. Raph is just a big baby. Then again, it is a lot of fun to watch Raph scream like a girl. Too bad I can't put that on youtube

*Of course, leave it to the lil twerp to call him out* -.- Big baby? That would be you, lil bro. And let's not get started on girly screams... MichelAngela...

...I'm ain't afraid of 'em....
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Oh, yes you are. And last time I checked, those girly screams were coming from you, Raphaella.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:56 am

Please don't get into it you two. But Mike's right, Raph. You do scream like a girl.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:50 am

First of all, I would have to scream in order to scream like a girl...an' I don't do that shit. -.- Yer both delusional. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:31 am

Delusional? This is coming from a guy who completely looses it over a fake spider?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:37 am

I take back what I said about you, Mikko. Raphael, did your baby brother hit his head as a little kid?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 Tumblr_nciujyB2Nc1stm779o3_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...   Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoy a Hot-Head, ask a question...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next