TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lazarus King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Lazarus King Empty
PostSubject: Lazarus King   Lazarus King EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Lazarus King 71cb19eb-5de3-416d-9a65-0acca6e18a81

Lazarus King Ian_somerhalder_-11061

Name:Lazarus King

affiliates:The foot (works with Purple Dragons)

Personality: Laz is mostly cheerful and friendly. He's always willing to lend a helping hand and is very protective over his friends and family. He does have a darker side, luckily he's not quick to anger, but when he does get mad it's hell on earth. Laz can go from from an angel to the devil in the right circumstances. He has a soft spot for animals and will go out of his way to help a furry friend in need. (He's prone to taking strays home)Laz's emotions are extreme, he feels happiness, sadness, anger, compassion, love, hate, all very strongly. He doesn't hid his emotions well either.

Looks: Laz is usually in his foot uniform, but when he's not, he dresses mostly in button down shirts and jeans. His hair is spiked up and brown. His eyes are silverish blue giving him a haunting look. He's tall at about 6'2 and thin but built. He's mostly clean shaven though sometimes he gets lazy with that.

Lazarus King Ian-Somerhalder-Body

History:Laz was born in New York. And was a good baby. He wasn't fussy and he slept all through the night. As an only child, he got everything he wanted. Even some things he didn't really want. Laz was very spoiled. But didn't act it. He knew he was lucky to have what he did and he never took any of it for granted.

School was easy for Laz. All but science. he just couldn't get into it. It bored him. But still he made good grades. he took up gymnastics and karate when he was still in elementary school. He was very good at both of them. Laz went to competitions and won trophies and ribbons.He was the best in his class.

In high school he stuck with the Karate and gymnastics. he was even an Olympic hopeful. That didn't pan out though. Laz ended up breaking his ankle and that was the end of that. He also had a girlfriend who was taking up a lot of his time. So he dropped Gymnastics but got a job teaching it instead.

Laz and the girlfriend didn't work out. Mostly because he was always busy and had no time for a relationship. When Laz got out of high school he thought about continuing his education, but an opportunity arose and he took it. The Foot wanted him. he was still young, just in his 20's but had heard about the Foot and what an honor it was to be asked to join, so of course he said yes.

The foot took up even more of his time. he ended up moving out of his parents house and into a small apartment. He was offered a place to live with the Foot but declined. Laz wanted to be on his own and do his own thing not have to live by strict rules all the time. The Foot was good to him though. they trained together and patrolled the city, fighting crime. he was like a super hero.

Then Laz met Mikko, they became close and started to work together. Laz did find out that the foot were far from super heroes. And though he didn't agree with a lot that Shredder did (at least of what he knew Shredder did) He was stuck for good. He had made a commitment to the foot and he would see that through. He had made more friends then just Mikko. With his friendly persoanlity he drew a lot of the females his way. He never dated any of them, he didn't want to get involved with another foot member he felt that things would get too messy.

Because of the closness he was to Mikko they became a sort of team. They were one of a few small groups that were put in charge of watching over the Purple Dragons. there was a number of reasons for this job. One was to protect the thugs should anything go wrong, two was to keep them from getting into too much trouble, they couldn't afford to have the gang going to jail all the time. and three was to make sure no one was thinking of betraying the clan. They were body guards and spies all in one.

It wasn't the best job, and there was a lot of down time. Laz liked that. Just sitting around talking to his friend not really getting into fights. Laz loved to fight, but what he liked more was just sitting quietly with a beer and a friend.

The Foot The foot first noticed Lazarus when they were scouting for new recruits.Laz was a only second degree black belt at the time but caught their attention while fighting in a tournament. Laz had already heard of the foot clan and their leader Saki, and admittedly he was interested in them before they ever talked to him. Because he already had such a strong curiosity about the clan it wasn't hard for the scouts to convince him to try out in front of Saki himself.This was very intimidating. But Laz managed to impress the clan leader and he made it in. Of course it wasn't too long after that, that he realized they weren't the good guys he thought they were. But the foot was his family now and his home. They treated him well plus he was paid good. He made friends and some enemies. He has also learned the hard way, on a number of occasions to not fuck up.

Likes: His clan/his swords/beer/music/girls/animals/helping people

Dislikes: Mikko's complaining/hurting people (unless they had it coming)/ junk food/rainy nights

Weapon: Laz's weapon of choice is a large sword, it's handle wrapped in black leather and the blade engraved "Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi" meaning grass cutter  a legendary Japanese sword as important to Japan's history as Excalibur is to Britain's, and is one of three Imperial Regalia of Japan. Its proper name is Ama-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi ("Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven") but it is more popularly referred to as Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. Laz's weapon always makes him feel powerful and invincible.

Lazarus King Dragon12

Lazarus King Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5mfhSztvb1RawQCd3zmKYFuAMMSBi-yJBS6vtBYsQyboYaktdHQ

Sample post:
"Get your as off my couch." Laz said and flipped the whole couch over, flipping Mikko off of it. She fell on the hardwood floor with a thud. "You been sleeping on my couch for days! Don't you live in the tower, I'm sure the beds there are nicer then my couch."

Mikko woke with a yell and rubbed her ass. "ow man, fuck. Yeah they are. but they don't have your company." She answered with a grin.

"Right. Go home Mikko. And get your drugs out of here. You know what Master Shredder is going to do to you if he finds out you get high every night? You know what that shit does to your body?" He asked. Laz was worried about the girl. She started out just drinking on the weekends and smoking a bit of pot. But lately she had been taking the partying why out of hand. Snorting coke and smoking heroine . it wasn't healthy for her. And the penalty of doing drugs in the clan and polluting her body could get her in serious trouble with the boss man.

"We ain't some low life gang members, babe. We ain't fucking dragons or those punk Turks. We are proud foot members. Honorable and feared. You can't be feared when you are fucked up all the time!"

Mikko got to her feet and fixed her hair that was currently blue. "Awwww I'm not fucked up all the time." She said. "Just often."

Laz wasn't amused. " I care for you, you know? I don't want to see you die of an over dose or worse. Get the wrath of shredder. Just quit."

"I will, I will. No worries."

But Laz did worry. He shook his head and went into the kitchen. "I'm making breakfast you can stay for that then you have to go home." He started to fix some eggs and bacon, toast with jam. The usual things. Mikko dressed and joined him in the kitchen. "We have a job tonight." He told her without turning around. "So make sure yer sober."

"Yeah...I will. You know I never used while working."

He finally turned to her. "I should hope not. The dragons are meeting up with someone to negotiate  a weapons deal, we have to be there as body guards. So maybe take a cold shower and go to the gym."

"Eye eye captain."

Last edited by Lazarus King on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-Tron

D-Tron

Lazarus King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazarus King   Lazarus King EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Nicely done app. The Foot is an all-exclusive group so explaining how he fit in, how he got assigned to the team and what he did to get in sounds good to me. No issues here that I can see, so, without further adieu I believe you are all good to go! So go, kick butt with Mikko and make our turtle boys scream in fear! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tmntthebeginning.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

Lazarus King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: Character Workshop :: Original Characters-
Jump to: