TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)

Go down 
+2
Leonardo Hamato
Leatherhead
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:47 am

Erica Martins wrote:
Smiling Erica looks up at the purple wearing turtle - gah! why was she so short!

Even the orange wearing one was taller than her and he was shortest!

"You may remain in here with me - there is the possibility I will need assistance during the night should your brother wake and a familiar face will help keep him from stressing out encase he does not immediately recall where he is." She whispers moving away from the big red clad turtle having assured herself he was resting for the moment deeply and the tubes where fine and his oxygen levels where fine. "Leatherhead's nest can accomodate the rest of you." She smiles in her friendly way leaving it to the boys to decide.

Don smiled and bowed his head politely, relief evident on his face.  "Wow, thank you."  He fully agreed on the reasoning behind it, too.  It would be much better for Raph if he didn't wake up to a total stranger.  "Where exactly do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Leo was glad that they could stay close to their brother. He ducked out of the room and waited for Leather Head.

I'm sure we will make due. You have a great set up here.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Mikey follows Leo, knuckling Donnie's shoulder, "Night bro." He whispers - excited - a sleep over!! - Then he touched Raph's shoulder, barely a feather light touch, his brother felt warm and the youngest turtle boy assured himself in that moment his prone brother was breathing. "Night." He adds even if Raph wouldn't hear and drew away letting excitement creep back across his face

A sleep over!!

He hopped out and beamed up at the gator dude. "Which one is your nest?" He asks curiously enjoying looking about the dark smallish old subway tunnel the gator had made his home.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Erica nods at Donnie's thanks, and lifts a hand, "One moment." She whispers and moves to follow Mikey and Leo out touching their shoulders briefly. "Rest well both of you - take care of them Jaws." She adds in a whisper reaching and lightly caressing the snout of her best bud adding a light scratch under the jaw. "We'll see yous in the morning." She draws back smiling at Leo and Mikey and steps back inside the infirmary.

She returns to Donnie and grins up at him, "I think it might be best if your brother can see you first whenever he wakes, so...." her whisper gave way to a hmph of thought and she could do little but pile the remaining bean bags side by side close to Raph's bedside. "If your okay with bean bags for the night here will be fine - we can both access the tubes and stuff if he needs us to." She smiles and gives Donnie the last of her remaining blankets that had been brought. "did you want to remove your .... wondrous collection of tech gear?" She nods to all the equipment this turtle wore wonderingly. "There is plenty of space in on the lab table."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue May 19, 2015 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:45 pm

A low rumble and his eyes half closed as those little fingers tickled his snout and then under the jaw.

The end of his tail even flopped in a wag.

And nodding Leatherhead waited until his friend was out of the way and even if he really did not wish to he shut the door once Leonardo and Michelangelo joined him, shutting his friend in with Donatello and Raphael. He nods at Leo. "We will be warm and comfortable - thank you, I am glad you find my humble abode to your liking." He directs these two turtles to his nest. "This one is my nest." He answers the youngest turtle brother and opens the door to the cart.

It had been hollowed by him years ago and really it was nothing but a giant soft mound of cloths and pillows and foam bits which over time since he last hung out it all to freshen up had formed a deep bowl shape in which he usually curled up in, there was room for the two big turtles to join him and they would be warm, the nest always retained his heat.

Which was why he had to air it out monthly to rid it of bugs and mites.

"Come rest, it has been a long night." He offers gently and so the big turtles would further feel he was no threat he stepped into his nest first and moved tot he far end rolling onto his back exposing his soft yellow white vulnerable belly.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:15 am

Erica Martins wrote:
Erica nods at Donnie's thanks, and lifts a hand, "One moment." She whispers and moves to follow Mikey and Leo out touching their shoulders briefly. "Rest well both of you - take care of them Jaws." She adds in a whisper reaching and lightly caressing the snout of her best bud adding a light scratch under the law. "We'll see yous in the morning." She draws back smiling at Leo and Mikey and steps back inside the infirmary.

She returns to Donnie and grins up at him, "I think it might be best if your brother can see you first whenever he wakes, so...." her whisper gave way to a hmph of thought and she could do little but pile the remaining bean bags side by side close to Raph's bedside. "If your okay with bean bags for the night here will be fine - we can both access the tubes and stuff if he needs us to." She smiles and gives Donnie the last of her remaining blankets that had been brought. "did you want to remove your .... wondrous collection of tech gear?" She nods to all the equipment this turtle wore wonderingly. "There is plenty of space in on the lab table."

Don gave Erica another grateful smile and nodded. "Yeah, I agree. And beanbags are fine." Although he hadn't ever really tried sleeping on one before. He wasn't about to turn down an offer after Erica had been such a gracious host. He also had to admit she wasn't too bad looking, either. Though he wouldn't voice those thoughts out loud yet...if ever.

When she asked if he was going to remove all his tech gear he nodded, blushing slightly. "Yeah, I don't sleep in all of this." Then, one by one, he started removing things from his shell. His tech-pack consisted of things layered on him just so, so it took quite a while to take everything off. Not to mention putting things on again in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:12 am

The warmth and gratitude of this turtle, his family... his brothers safety in her care. Was all worth the weariness of the evening.

"guess... it would be uncomfortable... does it become uncomfortable?" And she smiles reaching to help the gentle eyed turtle, then unsure if she should - then decided whilst she could not take things off him - as they seemed to have to come off and go on in a certain order she none the less helps him stack the removed items on the table fingers brushing each curiously wondering at the purpose... "You.... hand make all this...?" She asks placing something on the table top.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:06 am

Mikey churred a little at the girls soft touch to his shoulder - He hung back with his big blue cald brother for a moment as the gator moved ahead. "She's nice huh?" grinning and then skips off after the bigger reptile following him into his nest - blinking...

"Nice." He grins and follows the big gator lightly stepping over the rise that Leatherhead just did sitting in the soft bowl shape and waiting for Leo to join them - it had been a while since Mikey had slept in a space with any of his brothers this close and never with another big mutant like this - certainly an interesting sleep over~ "Come on Leo!" He calls lowly grinning.

Surely his eldest brother was not going all shy on them?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Erica Martins wrote:
The warmth and gratitude of this turtle, his family... his brothers safety in her care. Was all worth the weariness of the evening.

"guess... it would be uncomfortable... does it become uncomfortable?" And she smiles reaching to help the gentle eyed turtle, then unsure if she should - then decided whilst she could not take things off him - as they seemed to have to come off and go on in a certain order she none the less helps him stack the removed items on the table fingers brushing each curiously wondering at the purpose... "You.... hand make all this...?" She asks placing something on the table top.

Don finished placing everything thing on the table and nodded, blushing slightly in response. "Yeah, I did." Then he walked over to the bean bag chair and sank down into it, shifting for a few moments until he found the exact place where it was more comfortable. Don had to admit, a bean bag chair was not the best thing for a turtle to sleep on. For one thing, it would be more difficult to climb out of it with his shell.

He glanced over at Erica and motioned her closer. "Did...did you want to know anything more about me?"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:23 am

Smiling and looking curiously over the removed technology Erica traced a few items with her finger tips and then chuckles and looks at Donnie, following him, soon she may have to scooch up close and share some blanky to rest, but she had a last task to do first. "I am curious as to what turtles you all mutated from" She smiles bringing a blanket over to Don and shaking it out, laying it over his knees. "If you don't mind me asking. And are you comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Don glanced down at the blanket across his legs then back up at her, not minding one bit if she moved closer. In fact, he greatly encouraged it by sliding the blanket over more her direction. "Red-eared sliders," he answered with a smile, nodding again. "Yeah. Yeah, it just takes a little getting used to." He really hoped his body would adjust soon enough because he really didn't want to move away from her.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:20 am

Erica hmmmmmed even as her eyes and smile grew wide, and it sparked the next question before she had a moment to think maybe it was inappropriate. "Do you... still have the little red markings?" She asks Donnie eagerly for a moment holding the blanket, a hand resting on his as he offered some of it her way for her to join him. And as the question left her lips she even raised her hands to almost brush those cheeks and lift that bandana to find out - though she blushed and dropped them back down.

"And I can think of something more comfortable to snoooze on - but I'll have to grab it from the store room at the back of the lair." She smiles offering. "Your brother seems to be resting well, no reason for you to be uncomfy."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:10 am

Don's heart practically skipped a beat when Erica reached up to 'unmask' him.  He tried to play it cool, though, and was disappointed when she put her hand back down.  But Don wasn't deterred in the least.  If she really wanted to know, all she had to do was continue.  Don gave her another grin, shrugging.

"You can see it for yourself if you want."

Then she offered for him to sleep on something more comfortable and that piqued Don's curiosity.  "What is it?"  And would it mean she wouldn't be right next to him anymore? He sure hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:20 am

"Really?!" Erica squeaks in excitement. "Thanks! - I mean sure... I mean, I'd like to see." She kept her voice low as to not wake Raph and hands return to Don's cheeks and carefully pushed up the purple cloth to see the bright red marking against his skin, thumbs brushing them.

"oooooooh cool it's still there... the red marking. Is... is it the same for your brothers, or has mutation made them individualized? like each persons freckles or beauty spots?" She breaths - then looks at him at his question. "Yeah its a camping blow up mattress, not sure why I did not think of it first." She says sheepishly, "Guess with this being my first real medical case and the excitement of meeting more mutants I got excited and forgot. Sorry." She smiles. "Would you prefer that instead?" and even as she was sheepish and offering a more comfortable alternative she studies the red markings.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:46 am

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Mikey churred a little at the girls soft touch to his shoulder - He hung back with his big blue cald brother for a moment as the gator moved ahead. "She's nice huh?" grinning and then skips off after the bigger reptile following him into his nest - blinking...

"Nice." He grins and follows the big gator lightly stepping over the rise that Leatherhead just did sitting in the soft bowl shape and waiting for Leo to join them - it had been a while since Mikey had slept in a space with any of his brothers this close and never with another big mutant like this - certainly an interesting sleep over~ "Come on Leo!" He calls lowly grinning.

Surely his eldest brother was not going all shy on them?

Leatherhead chuckles, it was unusual to have males in his nest - but the giant gator was far too comfy for the moment to worry about it and gave a soft rumble, "Come in Leonardo - it is warm I promise." He reminds the leading ninja turtles gently in encouragement.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:05 am

amused Mikey rolls onto his shell, plastron up - usually turtles did not like this position at all.

But he was hugged by a cushioning of cloths and ad was comfy and really felt that no threat from the big alligator - which surprised him as from watching Donnie's nature shows he thought alligators, especially the big males were territorial.

He stifles a yawn and gestures for Leo to hurry up and join them.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Erica Martins wrote:
"Really?!" Erica squeaks in excitement. "Thanks! - I mean sure... I mean, I'd like to see." She kept her voice low as to not wake Raph and hands return to Don's cheeks and carefully pushed up the purple cloth to see the bright red marking against his skin, thumbs brushing them.

"oooooooh cool it's still there... the red marking. Is... is it the same for your brothers, or has mutation made them individualized? like each persons freckles or beauty spots?" She breaths - then looks at him at his question. "Yeah its a camping blow up mattress, not sure why I did not think of it first." She says sheepishly, "Guess with this being my first real medical case and the excitement of meeting more mutants I got excited and forgot. Sorry." She smiles. "Would you prefer that instead?" and even as she was sheepish and offering a more comfortable alternative she studies the red markings.

Don closed his eyes as Erica touched his face, enjoying the gentle contact. When she moved away, he smiled warmly at her. "We all vary slightly in our markings, but there is still some trace of them in all of us." At the mention of a mattress instead of that bean bag...thing, he smiled even more, nodding. "Yes, I would love that. Thank you." In his mind, he wanted to ask if it was big enough for both of them, but he thought better of it. That might have been too forward for a first-time meeting, after all.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:24 am

"that's sooo cool," Erica whispers excitedly eyes on Donatellos and a grin on her lips, "would you and your brothers mind if I asked to have pictures of the markings one day... Hang on let me get the mattress and then answer..." she says sheepishly, "before I forget again." she sniggers and cups Dons cheek in her hand briefly, "thank you... Be one moment..."

Okay maybe a few, she stood with a dancers grace and slips silently from the cart, hurrying across the dark lair to the 'store' room, more of a caved in old exit with a door, and drew out the mattress, undoing the caps to the ends that would allow it o self blow up, duct tape covering a bit here and there...

She was back in five minutes and just as the mattress was beginning to pump up and flatten out, it was a single camp mattress but for them both for a night it would suffice. "what you thin? I mean we may be squished on it but it will do yeah?" she asks whispering and smiling at Don.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:03 am

Don waiting patiently for her to return.  He really liked this girl.  She was bubbly and very interesting in many different aspects of them as mutant turtles.  She definitely didn't seem to be scared off by their appearance like so many humans were.  The fact that they would be so close together in a bed made Don a very happy turtle.

When she returned with the mattress, he helped her get it ready with linens and such.  Then, when it finished inflating, he tested it out by carefully lying down on it then patted the spot next to him.

"I don't mind at all, but you'll have to ask the others."  He shifted slightly on the mattress to get comfortable then smiled at her.  "And yes, this is perfect.  Thanks again."

Now Don just had to cool it with his teenager tendencies of getting excited to lay with a beautiful girl.  He really hoped he wouldn't scare her off.  He certainly wouldn't do it on purpose if it did happen.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:22 am

Smiling and glad he did not seem to mind that everything here was more makeshift than anything, Erica was taken aback that he helped make the bed - didn't most guys not do that kind of thing?

And she stayed standing for a moment casting a last look over Raph, but he was sleeping and she sighed in relief and knelt slowly, suddenly feeling a bit shy. "oh I will ask," She giggles and crawls over slowly rolling onto the mattress. She looks shyly up at the turtle sharing this mattress with her and grins ruefully, "I apologize forth with if I try hogging the pillows... I have been told I do that in my sleep. mmmm do you and your brothers... find it comfy to sleep on your ... plastrons? or on your sides?" She wonders curiously struck by the question as she blushes realizing just how snugged close they were.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Don chuckled softly when Erica told him about her hogging the pillows.  He could recall someone else that used to do the exact same thing when they were younger.  And Mikey as a master of it. "It's no problem.  I don't mind."  As long as Erica slept next to him, that's all that mattered.  He just needed to behave himself.

"We even sleep on our carapaces if the bed is soft enough and we have enough pillows for our head," he told her with a smile.  "Sleeping on our plastrons isn't the most comfortable with how our shells are constructed.  Only if we don't sleep with many pillows."  

Don couldn't speak for all of them, but he wasn't one to sleep on his stomach normally.  "To answer your question about my sleeping position, I'm normally on my side."  Then he smiled softly and scooted up against her on his side to demonstrate.  Finally he put an arm around her.  "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:45 am

He had no blankets or pillows...

but Mikey was warm and cosy and knowing Raphael was safe and resting... all his brothers comfy, their dad safe back in the lair...

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZ
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:09 am

She grinned, and lifted her head a little to pull the hair tie from her dark hair, because as good as it was to keep out of the way for surgery... in sleep it would just annoy her. Letting her head rest back and giggling at Don's chuckling she smiles, and having forewarned him about pillow hoggage she was reminded of another habit she had Leatherhead, her Gran Gran and father, and some buddies on school camps informed her of. "Oh and I have to forewarn you - I have been told by my sleep over buddies... usually Leatherhead I have also try using my bed buddies as body pillows - if I snug you too tight just poke me in the sides and I should retreat."

She then listened as he explained they could sleep on their carapaces and plastrons though with varying degrees of comfort. Nodding.

Her blush returned as his slightly cooler reptilian form came up against her own, the pink on her cheeks darkening a little spreading down her neck some ways one of her arms resting on his around her, fingers at first curiously tracing circles where they rested taking in the texture. She giggles again, "I have been known to sleep with my butt in the air or half off the couch or curled up in a chair." Sheepishness crept into her voice. "I sleep pretty much anyway I fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Don didn't mind being used as a body pillow at all. It would give him an excuse to cuddle up more with her. He also didn't want her to possibly fall off the mattress since the bed was so narrow. Don watched her fingers as they traced over his skin, also not minding it in the least.

When she told him her own weird sleeping positions, he chuckled. "That's very handy. To be able to sleep in any position you put yourself in." Then he smiled before continuing. "The only one I have a problem with is sleeping on my stomach." It also didn't leave much of an opportunity to cuddle with this beautiful girl. He wouldn't miss that chance for the world.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:46 am

"he he - I guess its a good thing, we only have this thin blanket to share and ti does get a little chilli in the wee early morning hours down here sometimes." she chuckles with him and seeing as he did not seem to mind her fingers touching him she lifts the hand - sloooow so he could tell her to quite it at any moment -

curiosity was one thing of course, making him uncomfortable was not cool

- her fingers touch his plastron now as he mentions it as a position he does not enjoy. "Yeah it's come in a handy a few times being able to just sleep as is... how.... what... kind of sensations do you feel through your plastron?" she asks fingers tracing the shape of the closest humeral scute tips so light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next