TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)

Go down 
+2
Leonardo Hamato
Leatherhead
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Don continued to watch her fingers closely. He really enjoyed her gentle touches. It certainly hadn't crossed into the uncomfortable zone yet. He smiled, still watching her hand. "Sometimes not much at all, and other times something very light. Our plastrons may protect us from lots of blows that might otherwise be fatal to a human, but we can still feel everything. Just not to the same extent."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:00 am

Eyes widening a little with Donnie's explanation her finger tips tracing the groove between the scutes firmly, "so you can feel my touch? - does it tickle? or irritate? Leatherhead loves a good belly and chest scale scratching..." She smiles eyes on his - watching him as those intelligent eyes followed her fingers trek tracing his plastrons sections, moving down a little to the pectoral scute starting at the side.

her other hand rested on the crook of elbow where her fingers had traced small circles upon the arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:14 am

Don met her eyes and shook his head lightly, smiling.  "It feels very nice."  And he didn't want her to stop.  So this was what it was like to lie next to a girl.  It was a feeling he didn't want to end.  He let out a small, contented sigh when she traced small patterns on his arm around her.  Yes, he was enjoying these new feelings with her immensely!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:47 am

A soft giggle - ooooh sooo like her best buddie this turtle with the lovely eyes enjoyed being touched over his chest. And she was also becoming aware the light touching could be considered almost flirtatious, it made her blush thinking about it - though Donatello really did not mind and was enjoying it. "Good - though please let me know if... I over step any boundaries..."

The hand on his arm shifts upwards, finger walking towards the carapace underside, "Is it the same with your carapace? I mean the feeling on stimuli?" She wonders wriggling a little closer leg resting against his, not as tall her foot rested against shin toes tickling his skin here.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Don smiled as she continued to explore his 'natural armor'. He didn't mind at all how much she looked him over. He was glad she seemed so interested in his mutated form. "I will." But he was pretty sure she wouldn't go that far, anyway.

"Mmmm, my carapace can't detect as much pressure as my plastron." He shifted a little in his spot, letting a small chuckle out as she tickled his leg. "Now there, on the other hand..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:19 am

Her eyes drank in his face as her fingers move over him, taking in his expression and listening to his unique warm tenor as he answers her question - another forming with genuine curiosity which was echoed on the set of her mouth in a small 'o' with a nod. "I have seen some video clips of turtles really enjoying water or a toothbrush on their lower carapace... some similar stimuli feel good to you?"

Her fingers light tracing an entire piece of shell. So many textures on one guy!

The hard Carapace like very hard fingernail, the plastron a slightly softer but still hard surface, his scaled skin! She found it all absolutely fascinating!

After all her dad in their hugs was all hair armed human. Her best friend soft and smooth scaled belly, hard rough bumpy scaled back!

She giggles as he chuckles and wriggles her toes against him. "Ticklish?" She grins brown eyes following his.

He would find no disgust of fear on her face at all - only warmth and wonder.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:08 am

Don shifted slightly under her touch. It wasn't uncomfortable, far from it. He wanted even more, really. He shrugged at her question. "I don't really know about the toothbrush thing, but..." then he trailed off, blushing a little. "I really enjoy your touch," he finished in a shy whisper.

When she started tickling him again with her foot he cleared his throat, trying to be still and smirked. "No..." But that was a lie. He didn't want to lie to her, no matter how small it was. "Kinda..." he corrected, squirming a little more. Then a very quiet "yes" followed shortly after, his eyes traveling down between them to where her foot was 'torturing' him.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:20 am

Chuckling and her toes stopping resting against his skin Erica took the moment to really study the color and shape of the eyes behind those classes noting the red brown - certain not a color sported by humans, and even the blue of his brothers eyes seemed brighter and more clear than any shade humans had.

She had blushed, her fingers of one hand resting lightly with a slight curl on the plastron her other hand moving back to his cheek, thumb lightly caressing the cloth where she knew those bright red marks were underneath. "I am glad, I prefer you enjoy my curiosity - not be embarrassed or uncomfortable... and -"

She smiles, "Thank you."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:02 pm

Don met her eyes as she studied his own. Oh, he was definitely enjoying her curiosity. Very much so. He smiled brightly then removed his glasses so she could see his eyes without anything in between them and put them on the table next to the bed. "No problem." Don's nearsighted-ness worked in his favor as his rust-colored eyes looked back into Erica's own beautiful brown ones.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 am

Her hands followed his, removing the purple cloth feeling the fabric, wondering at its symbolism and why purple. Her hand followed his placing the bandana carefully up beside his glasses on what counted as the blow up beds bedside table, a stool with mismatched legs.

And then her fingers met his tracing those much larger digits before moving to his cheek, hoping he did not take offense to removing his purple - touching the little red markings absorbed in those eyes, her smile widening at his 'no problem' "Such lovely eyes you have... in shape and color... all of you - I've never seen such colored irises, sky blue, ice blue, rustic red, topaz gold... like the muddied green of Leatherheads, so unique..." She breaths. "How old are you and your brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Don couldn't help himself and leaned into her touch, briefly closing his eyes.  He really enjoyed this closeness and didn't want it to end.  Then he slowly opened his eyes again, smiling at her.  He loved her compliments about his brothers and himself...and Leatherhead.

"I'm 17 -- and Mikey, Raph, and Leo are 16, 18, and 19, respectively."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:58 am

"Ooooh cool your an year older than I am." Erica chuckles watching the way his eyes closed and opened once more.

Was he enjoying her touch?

"nineteen huh? is Leonardo your... leader? I kinda got a sense of that when he was the first to approach me in the dark." she asks curiously and trailing her thumbs and finger tips over the swell of his cheek and down his neck  admiring the green and the way it felt.

"I also got the sense you might usually be the family doctor..." She blushes smiling.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:29 am

Don chuckled lightly, nodding. "You're correct on both counts. Leo is our leader and a pretty good one, too. He helps to keep our family together and also in line when our father is absent." He paused for a moment to look into those beautiful eyes again. "And I am the family doctor. I don't really have a choice in that matter, though. I have the best access to find the information needed to help my family when they're sick or hurt."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:36 am

Erica nods a little smiling meeting those eyes as they return to her own. "Is your... father a ... mutant turtle too?" She asks this shyly not sure if it was rude to inquire about it but her expression was one of intense curiosity and she could not help it!

She also wondered what he was gazing at so intensely - her boring brown eyes or pale complexion?

"oooh - I'm sorry, glad I could help this time - and any time you need me too again."
Erica smiles, "sounds like you have a beautiful mind." She smiles stroking a finger lifting to trace his snout.

"is... have you - I mean how good is your sense of smell?"

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:56 am

Don continued looking into those beautiful eyes that met his.  He couldn't get enough of them. "Actually, our father is a humanoid rat.  But he is one of the most loving and caring people in the world.  He has taught us everything we know about our ninjutsu skills and life in general."

His gaze looked away from her eyes briefly as his followed her fingers over his snout, making them cross briefly before returning to normal to give her a small grin and focused on her pretty irises once more. "We all have a very keen sense of smell.  Sometimes it's a good thing and other times not so much."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:24 am

"Your father - he sounds amazing - I hope to meet him sometime. It would be an honor." Erica felt her cheeks warm in a blush still puzzled as to what Donatello found so interesting - she was human, there was plenty of humans out there. Unlike her friend, unlike them... nothing so utterly unique and lovely. "Ninjas - whats that like to learn? my father tried to teach me close quarters combat but I could never get it." and she blushed a little more - she whom could dance... and do delicate surgery could not for the life of her get the hang of close quarters combat.

She could not entirely suppress giggles as his eyes followed her finger, crossing and she lightly traces the shape of his nose, his snout. "mmm Leatherhead struggles at times when his senses are overwhelmed - when is smell not good for you and your brothers?" She wonders.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Buried deep beneath the blankets that Erica and Leatherhead had so graciously provided, faint voices and an overwhelming pain began to tug at Raphael's subconscious. Sleep had been merciful but like anything good inthis world, had been entirely short lived...

Sharp pains pulsated along his spine, starting at the base of his neck where the intrusive blade had pierced through skin and muscle and reaching halfway down his body. A pained groan and hiss earned a painful coughing fit as burning, itchy eyes fluttered open with another pained hiss, chills shaking his body in spite of the blankets. Unaware of his company and disoriented, he shoved away the blankets and an unsteady arm reached behind, trying to dislodge a sword that was no longer there... it sure as hell felt like it!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Don was about to answer Erica when he heard a groan come from nearby -- it was Raph.  "Oh, no..."  As carefully as he could (so he didn't accidentally dump either of them on the floor) he got up from the mattress and went over to his brother who seemed to either be having a nightmare or another unfortunate bout of pain.

"Raph.  Raph, can you hear me?"  He laid his hand on his brother's shoulder, lightly shaking him while trying to find out what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:45 am

Her eyes widened hearing a groan from her patient, and waiting until Donatello moved away first Erica rolled standing up on her feet and followed her small hands moving to the very large turtle hand that was trying to grab at a sword that was no longer there, and one to his cheek, thumb brushing his snout, she would fix up the knocked loose tubing once the big turtle was calm.

If she had to guess a moment of shock, pain and perhaps thinking he was still in that burning warehouse had woke him. ""Raphael?" her voice joins Donnie's in trying to coax the big turtle to calm, "Raphael - its Erica and your brother, Donatello."

Inside she was more than a little freaked, all her training with Leatherhead had not really prepared her for this, trauma... The emotional side of patient care... But impressively even to her own ears her voice sounded calm, warm, inviting the hurting man back to the present - back to the summons his brother made.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:38 pm

The pain and being disoriented had brought him back to that place.. the burning warehouse. Being trapped with ninjas pouring in from all angles. The blade piercing through his thick skin and causing destruction as it embedded to the hilt. The burning pain left him with the impression that it was still there..

He felt a hand against his shoulder and his eyes popped open, nictating eyelids sliding over to protect as his body instinctively prepared for fight or flight mode.. but Raph had always been a fighter, which would have been unfortunate for those trying to calm him. Fortunately the familiar and calming voice of his brother registered, coupled with Erica's efforts and the feel of soothing fingers against his snout and cheek.

Panting from the adrenalin, fear  and exertion, Raphael's eyes slowly returned to 'normal', though still blood shot and glossy. "Donnie??" He breathed in relief, releasing the breath that seemed to catch in his throat, and a soft, involuntary churr as he reacted to Erica's calming efforts.

"Is... Leo okay??" He managed through labored breaths, lungs burning beneath his efforts. He feared that his oldest brother had gone back for him, only to find a burning building. Knowing Leo, he would do some stupid heroic crap and probably get himself killed! Raph wanted, no, needed to know that his brother was safe...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:34 am

Erica knew what those nictating eyelids were for - she felt no fear now - even if like her best friend when those eyelids slid over he was more gator than mutant...

A bestial being of primal strength and power - though she knew how to calm him in those moments.

She did not know if the same could be said for the large turtle whose snout she very carefully stroked a last time, smiling at the churr, before drawing her hands back, back to his that had groped for a sword that was no longer there to further sooth the him by guiding a thick finger over the neat tight stitching she had left there some hours ago now, her own finger following, feeling for heat and swelling. "Breath slow and deep Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo are safe and sound both resting in Leatherhead's nest." She answers - glancing up at Donatello, hoping he'd too assure his brother that their other brothers were indeed close by. Taking note of Raphael's eyes, they were perhaps less 'raw' looking as when he had first arrived but probably could do with cleansing moistening drops.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:42 am

Don took his cue to speak up and nodded. "They're both fine. We all came as soon as we heard. I wanted to remain close by in case this very reason happened -- you waking up." Then he also checked over Raph's wound before meeting his brother's eyes again. "The others are sleeping right down the hall. Are you feeling any pain right now?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Hearing that his brothers were all okay, and receiving the reassuring gestures slowly began to put Raphael at ease. Releasing a collective breath which burned in the process, he slowly and painfully shifted to his side, figuring this position would give him a better view than resting on his plastron. Man, even the slightest of movements hurt and despite his best efforts to hide his discomforts, the big guy winced, almost in unison with his brother's question..

"Nah, I'm okay.." Because Raph was never one to admit to his pain. Perhaps always living in that 'Survival of the Fittest' mode. Mike always argued that it was actually 'Survival of the Cutest' whenever such a discussion would come up.

...she was touching his snout, and it was comforting.. what the hell! It was an odd sensation, but certainly welcomed and he even found himself 'melting' into it, churrs indicating his comfort. Only April had ever gotten away with something like that... not that his brothers would ever dare to stroke him in such a way....

Trying his best to make himself comfortable, a violent cough ripped through his sore lungs, earning another wince... "M'glad yer all okay..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:38 am

"Don... give him a hand..." Erica whispers, suppressing giggles a little the churrs her fingers stirred in this big injured turtle and wondered at the way he seemed to 'melt'. It was just the sort of reaction her big ol' Jaws would give when she soothed him, but she could not dwell on this concerned Raphael may aggravate his injury if he continued wriggling, but she guessed he wasn't very comfy and so she fusses for a moment with his bedding as he shifts moving with his brothers help, moving some of the beanie bag so his shell was not propped up by it, but it provided pillowing for his head still.

And no doubt as much as she noted the pain his brother no doubt did also, she drew the blankets that Raph had shoved off before to the foot of his 'bed' which was really a very old repaired very big hospital... Or veterinarian gurney... folding them so they could be pulled up again. Listening to his breathing and his voice as he spoke mostly to Donatello.

But she would be partially in the way of looking at his brother, whom she looks up at now with a smile, "Donatello stayed with me because he is your usual um... Doctor. Leonardo and Michelangelo decided to stay close and are with Leatherhead in his nest, resting."  and again her fingers had to caress his snout as she reinserts the nasal tubing which had become dislodged, then keeping contact light she moved to his catheter hand to check the tubing here, the catheter was fine and all connected bits. "it is a bit early for more pain medication, but I think I have something that may help with the coughing and your eyes Raphael..." she smiles warmly meeting those topaz eyes as she speaks of them, "would you like some more water?" she asks looking up at Donnie, he would know his brothers base temp, resting pulse rate and respiration she gathered so gave him the clipboard to run a quick check over his brothers condition so she could go retrieve water if he wished for some more and an inhaler, mostly used for asthmatics that some one had lost in the cafe once and when no one claimed it she brought it down here just encase and the eye drops.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Indeed he knew all that information and more. Don had been taking care of the family and became a medic from the time they were kids. Of course, Don could only do minor wounds at first. Then he worked up from there. With a small 'thank you' to the woman, he took the clipboard and performed a few tests, writing down the readings. He was mostly happy with the results.

"It's going well, Raphael. Thanks to Leatherhead and Erica. They saved you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next