TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:04 am

Smack. Shaya raises an eyebrow wondering what she missed while stretching. probably nothing important to her.

"I have been wondering why you have been acting so secretive. I thought it was you working on some undercover news or trying to twist a Zumba class into a dancing fighter skills story." She was truthful but also joking, "Ninja turtles would not have been my first one hundred guesses either."

She walked over to pick up her coat and put on her shoes. Feeling a bit tipsy left from her wine, miss stepping before correcting herself, she huffed in annoyance in her feather weight tolerance showing a bit. Buttoning the blush pink coat up to weather the conditions outside. Looking at Mikey and back to April she smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:26 am

Where Mikey was stood what could have been most teens this time of year, large extra extra baggy pats, a giant hoodie and cap on his head, the hoodies hood had a deep cowl that hid the turtles face within, but anyone looking for it of looking close enough could still see the glint of blue eyes and the grin. Hie feet hidden in a pair of ugly camo colored grogs.

April giggles and winks joining Shaya by the coat pegs and putting on her yellow coat and sipping the front. " Well I do know of a girl whom wanted to incorporate physical fitness dancing with close quaters combat." She smiles sadly thinking of the far away Angel and when she would be home.

Mikey chuckles and joins the ladies at the door making sure his chucks were int he hoodies big front pocket for easy access encase he needed to defend the two. "Ninja turtles are usually last of anyones guess." He lightly teases. He too had a thought of their missing long time buddie and smiles hoping she was alright. "Well lead out miladies." He opens the door for them both bowing a little.

"Oh Mikey," April sniggers rubbing the head through the hood.

Churrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr came Mikey's response.

April chuckles and looks at Shaya, "Unlike normal turtles that churr can change depending on what they are using it for... comfort, arousal... happiness..."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:43 am

"Pfff, miladies." Shaya rolled her eyes. She thought maybe there was a story behind their comments. Someone they both knew and missed. Not wanting to ask anything to open a can of worms, she paused and checked her coat to zip up the pockets.

"I feel like this is a one of the most adorable noises, up there with the purr and the quiet bark." She smiled.

April sounded so happy to be with Mikey and his brothers. A family. She wanted to laugh at herself, she wanted to meet all of them and maybe be part of it. Silly really. Her own family was just a country away; not close enough to just bus to them in a day.

Adjusting her shoes before looking up at them again. "Let's get going. Subway train won't wait for us."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:38 pm

"No it wont - though I long thought the subways needed to give people just that few more minutes longer to get in and out of the trains and or clear the barriers." April grins and walks with Shaya out her own feet having found their way into her usual boots.

She nods as they walk leaving it to Mikey to lock the door behind them, she could hear him fiddle with it so knew he did. "That noise is adorable, and startling to hear the first few times. I think my first response was laughter.... poor Leo I giggles at him for doing it. And each has his own... tone to the noise - unique like their voices."

Mikey locks the door and tucking the key carefully into his pants pocket after assuring himself there were no holes he hurries up to keep up with the two women unable to not take in their scents as they moved. He was a hulking shape behind them, no one would think to attack...

and regret it if they did.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:42 pm

"Yeah, transit is better than the small city, just more options to get annoyed at. Still crazy packed either way, on a Friday night at that." She scoffed jokingly. Offering her arm to her friend to be held onto. She felt a bit better with her nearby, a born and raised New Yorker. New York still liked lurking in her subconscious as crime infested mega city, not matter the amount of years she lived there.

"That sounds like a time. That sounds like it could help with social side of things. Knowing that someone is happy, content or aroused by a singe noise. That sounds earlier than deciphering peoples body language and facial expression." She nodded. It made her smirk. She had a few biology projects on vocal species compared to non vocal mammal equivalents in university as a paper or two.  

"Poor guy, Leo's reaction must have been shocked? He is one of the older brothers that uses the sword, right?"She asked feeling worried for not recalling everything they talked about. Hoping tomorrow she will remember most of it, alcohol or not.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:41 am

April gladly accepted Shaya's arm as they walked along the still somewhat busy side walk towards the nearest subway outlet. "Well it takes a little while to get used to it, and then decipher each brothers own churr, they even have sets of noises ranging from growls to grunts, hisses amongst each other." April giggles.

Grinning as he listens Mikey made one such loud snarling hiss now as a large man shuffles too close to April and Shaya. The little brother would never emit a sound like that around his brothers - it was a territorial sound. He steps closer to the ladies. "And that one translates roughly to step the 'fudge' off cause these lovelies are mine!" He laughs.

Rolling her eyes April though felt secure and hoped her ease comfort would pass to her somewhat nervous friend as they fought their way through the odd group here and there, The shape of Mikey in his covered up state helping a little. "It makes it easier yeah, though at first it is like learning a new language... you know confusing."

"Yer Leo has the swords, double katana - he can pick lint off your cloths with those things and not leave a scratch on yer." Mikey says, then brags a little, "But still can't match the awesome of my chucks. And I remember that moment, he was a little embarrassed he'd made the sound in front of ya..."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:15 am

Shaya jumps from the noise from Michelangelo’s hiss. It was sudden and loud enough for her to hear. She leaned into April. It was a weak attempt to feel less loss in this moment. Should we worry she just became a mutant’s property? Joking, just laugh.
“Ha. Yeah. Sounds tricky.” She giggles a bit, “Anymore stories?”
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:35 am

April chuckles and pokes Shaya's side veeeeeeeeeeeery gently "He does not mean we are his his, just protecting us," She knew her friend well enough to be able to literally read what was all over her face.

They'd come to the platform and were now waiting for the metro to deliver the train car to them. "There are loads - like.... you see that new report on the Sacks building incident? that was us..." Mikey brags chuckling and keeping close as they wait for a cart to roll in.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Sweet lord of Haddock, she got to stop doing that. Mind reading ability of hers, saved her in the past. She still left in awe of how close they became for her to do that and a little nervous if she could actually read minds that she would hear her rabble, babble and debate with herself constantly. Mostly snark and snooty remarks.

"That was you." Shaya parroted trying to understand this comment. "You boys did that? Giant turtles did that." She was back to wondering. Puzzle about a puzzle.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:26 pm

"We are city hero's!"

April grins and winks at Shaya - "Yeah we went up against Sacks, turns out he was working with the great tin monstrosity that had fallen from the Sacks building with the spire of deadly toxins." She could hear the coming metro and grins looking back at Mikey, "We ride and see Shaya safely home right?" She asks him. She doubted the boy would argue he seemed to like her friend, well Mikey liked everyone.

"Yeah that's alright - I'll text my bros if their worried at all about me." Mikey nods and though the girls could not see that's to the hood he grins at them. Of course he'd take Shaya home safely and then return to do likewise with April.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:39 pm

She looked at Mikey stunned for a moment. "The Sack building. Geez what a show that was. I was out of town on assignment. I wanted to call April. knowing her she was trying to find the story in the event." She sighed remembering her panic from her friend near the wreckage. She always seemed to half a step too close to the story at times.

"Thanks." she smiled at them both. She walked into the waiting area for the terminals subways. "You have a cell phone? Doesn't that mean you have to have American Id to get a Cell phone plan?" She was curious again.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:10 am

Mikey grins, "Oh yeah, Ape was in the thick of that mess." He chuckles and nods taking his shell cell out of the pocket and giving it to Shaya to have a quick look at. "Of course not, my brother Donnie built them and patched us in some how - I don't recall all he said cause it sounded a lot like blah blah blah to me at the time but I know they work, he has heaps of them in a box, because we have a habit of breaking and or losing them." He explains and follows along.

April grins. "I have my own." She tells Shaya and feels about in her pockets for hers. "You know encase I lose my phone." She grins, of course when her friend had called she had played down her part in the Sacks incident - now however that was out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Why was she not surprised her adrenaline junky friend was in the chaos with the Sack mess? Shaya sighed and shook her head. April being April running into danger instead of away from it like normal people. No point worrying about it AFTER it happened.

"You are not alone, technology is not my specialty. It would sound like blah,blah blah adapter, blah blah, gamma waves, blah."She took it gently from him. From the sounds of it the boys didn't place nice with them either. "A bunch huh?"

She placed it in her hand, looking at the front face. Simple and precise. Flipping it over, it's back had a shell motif. She wasn't sure what she was expecting to find. It was a shell cell.

The Subway train whizzed by into its docking spot, leaving a stale air gust of wind come by. The sleek gray advertise riddled train stopped with the door sliding open.  The few people who got off swayed out or bee lined for the exit.  Even on a Friday night, people were working the midnight oil.
She nodded her head to the train, "Ready to dock?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:31 am

Mikey grins, "Yeah give me food science and I will deliver dishes meant to delight your taste puds - and I am improving with it all the time - but anything more than children's building toys I don't grasp it." he grins and nods, "Yeah Don makes heaps - we live a rough ninja life style at times and the phones often cop a beating in the process and whilst we try to not break em all the time it happens." He ushers Shaya and April forward to whats the docked train. "Come on Shaya we'll take you home and come back." He grins.

April smiles, Mikey with his big heart. "Yeah good idea - we ladies have had a little bit to drink tonight and should not be running about alone." She agrees and follows Shaya towards the train, "Ready lets do this." She adds the false bravado in there and chuckles. "Looks like some coffee zombies have just unloaded." She giggles. "just like us in our younger days, long nights of studying," she says remembering.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:02 pm

"Long nights and busy days. Endless nights of coffee and a computer screen," She sighed feeling the old stress on her shoulders. The feeling of old textbooks weighing her down. She had to shake her thoughts before she started complaining more than remembering exam time.

She started to walk toward the open doors feeling tired and wanting to get home. Not looking back to see if they were following her or not. She felt the pressure of the air change from the station to the air conditioned cool stale air. It was less bitter than the city air. Odd how that was one of the first things she noticed. Maybe the alcohol was messing with her senses again.

The florescent lights buzzed in there last attempts to light up the compartment for them to see. It was a common sound but with tipsy mindset it was a constant murmur. in her usual mind a noise would be sorted as normal and then faded into the background. 

"I'm going to get a nasty hangover." She huffed. Even her breath was somehow important.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:42 am

Mikey shuffled after behind April as she followed Shaya - chuckling as the two older ladies reminisced about their not too long ago days of hard grinding of the nose studies.

He was always envious of teens his age going to college and university...

And loved hearing about it from April, or watching silly teen sitcoms on cartoon channels or movies featuring teens, fantasizing what it would have been like for him and his brothers if they had been allowed to mingled, freely as they were, mutants and humans.

Shaken from his thoughts he smothered his chuckle this time so as not to look to be amused by the fact April and Shaya would both indeed have hang overs.

"Bah it should not be too bad." April grins and slips onto a seat next to her best friend Mikey standing where he was close to them, she knew with him on guard she and Shaya even in their intoxicated states were safe and sound. "Just have plenty of water and a glass by the bed with some tylonel for the morning." She winks giggling, the way they usually do it after a bender.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:25 am

"The tried and true proof that diuretics work. Liver flushing out the toxins after decomposing the material. Mind you the mild pain killer has to be AFTER you slept and had a meal, Liver and kidney damage is not work the bender," Shaya thought back to the paraphrase from her old high school textbook. It was one of the few things her class had paid attention to, Sex, drugs, media and alcohol.  Her university very first days of drinking and merriment before any exam or term paper came up, she found this trick to work. 

She smiled up at Mikey, "If or when you get to try at 21(or so), I want to see how you fair alcohol. Can't be as bad as my first time. Word of advice, never mix; like say, tequila and red wine. It give the worst hangover headache. Especially if you don't plan to sleep for over six hours afterwards."

((  Be Careful and read first, this RP is not medical advice. http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/alcohol-interactions-with-medications))
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:37 am

Mikey grins from the depths of the orange hoodie covering his noogin and nods. "Noted... though Dad has let us drink a little on special occasions... of when it's the last thing we have to take the edge off injury pain." He admits, though nodding, what she said sinking into his limited concentration for the serious matters and being filed away from recalling laters when needed and he told her. "Noted, and thanks will tell my bros... I'm sure dad already knows." He adds chuckling.

Hearing this April chuckled a little. "Always wondered why there was a small flask of rum in Don's boo boo box." She was utterly relaxed, body swaying just s bit with the motions of the cart along the dark subways and a bit warm around the ears immensely glad Mikey came along to ensure Shaya in a similarly slightly inebriated state of being would be safely seen home and then herself back to her apartment.

Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:47 am

Shaya's lankier form felt the effects of the alcohol from her rarity for drinking on social occasions. 
Her head heavy with warm fuzzy feelings. Her senses from around her dull but heightened at the same time. It was fun to be with people she could trust, if April trusted this turtle she would too. 

Her heart went out to Michelangelo and his brothers. "That is awful! April, next time you go out. Help them find better pain killers. " Her statement showed her solid belief, "These sweeties shouldn't be in pain and get more hurt for it. Alcohol is a bad unless cleaning a cut." Realizing she was a bit louder than intended, she shhhhed herself before giggling. Yupp. Tipsy was a minimum reaction.

She turned to look at the hidden turtle in plain sight. "What do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:41 am

Chuckling April nods, "I have been helping when I can Shaya I promise, making sure they recieve the very best big sistering I can provide." She assures her friend letting the swaying motion of their ride and the sudden stop starts as they rounded different points make her and Shaya lean a little against and into each other, happy and warm and slightly tipsy sure but safe with Mikey on guard. "And with now two big sisterers on the task I am sure the guys will be well cared for - they may even get tired of the nurturing." She giggles.

Fighting a laugh at the ladies, and touched Mikey grins at them, "Nawwww like that would ever happen, even tough guy Raph totally digs having a big sis watch our shells. Having a second would be totally wicked." He thinks about Shaya's question. "Well when trainings over for the day and before patrol with my brothers I like to read comics and watch cartoons - or the daily dramas with dad... challenge my brothers to vid games... or play them myself if no one feels they can take me on - Unless I have pulled a prank and its cause me to spend time in the haashi or out and about in the sewers to board and avoid being pummelled." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:15 pm

She laughs, a big snorting giggling mess of a laugh of many kinds of giggles, "I'm a Big sister to four of the oddest guys I've never met!" She tries to calm down, "I bet he would love another nerdy sibling Razz".

She swayed in her chair watching the tunnel flick by the windows. The automated female voice calling out the station they were at. She could recall her own station would be about two more to go. Where did the time go?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:06 pm

"Yeah Donnie is a bit of an odd duck." Mikey agrees sniggering with Shaya and listening to the announcement over head. He takes a moment to check his phone for messages or calls and seeing none he grins, still even if his brothers had called he would have to inform he was escorting a tipsy April home so he was scott free from patrol and or training for a couple more hours if anything like that came up - and cleaning too!

He tucks his phone back away and smiles at the two ladies. "He would indeed - Don does not say it out loud but I bet he grows tired of always having to dumb down what he is saying for us guys, with April not so much." He adds kindly, "So I am sure another fluent in Geekerese will make him happy as a clam."

Feeling herself giggle and snigger April nawwws. "Oh I am sure Donnie does not mine all the time." She thinks fondly of the tall young scientist and then hearing the automated voice looks up at Mikey. "A couple more stops Mikey." She tells him as the one whom was not tipsy to keep track. "But he is right Shaya, after an initial shyness I am certain young Don would enjoy the chance to be able to bounce his ideas off another."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:07 pm

She nods while smiling at them. It was fun to be just part of the conversation and not thinking about that the meaning is, subtext or just the proper scientific terminology. She couldn't think why she wasn't this open or happy before? Alcohol? That could be it. 

"I want to meet all of your family. They sound so wonderful. All such strong personalities." She commented just happy being so happy. A cheerful little smile, content to be with the two of them. "When they want another place to crash, mine will be open. It's open to April forever."

She held April's hand because it was closer. A sign she was happy and enjoying the oddity of the whole night. A much lager sign she was tipsy.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:37 am

April meanwhile let her head carefully rest against Shaya's, reflecting the happy and enjoyment of the chatter and company. "Oh they are - and you'll feel safe as houses when your a part of their circle." She adds smiling up at Mikey here.

Chuckling and - admittedly a little turned on by the closeness of the gorgeous ladies - what with their pretty tipsy pinked cheeks and bright eyes and warm full smiles - Mikey gave his best grin nodding. "thank you - I'll drag a brother over sometime to meet you - probably Leo first because he'll be all like I must meet her and make sure she is a good person." He tries to imitate his eldest brothers straight posture and stern voice. Probably didn't pull it off too well but he tried.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:26 pm

Shaya giggled again, "Aww that's sweet. The protective big brother, even to his friends. He must be the rule enforcer in the family." She enjoyed the company of her friend and new younger friend. 

In her drunk state she was half tempted to tease Mikey, he sounded like he was having as much fun as they were. He seemed like a guy who could take a few jokes before throwing them back. Her thoughts told her that it was cruel to even bring up half of the questions she still had. None a public ear should hear.  She just got to know that animal mutants existed outside of ordinary textbooks. 

Rolling her lip she was about to ask a question.- BING! The train opened to her station. The automated voice called, "Astoria Ditmars Bolivard terminal, please exit to the left of the train."

"That's our stop." She looked at her friends. Shifting in her chair grabbing her slipping bag to her side again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Shaya - Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next