TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:20 am

She was silent. She wasn't going crazy or in a dream. His hand was warm, also her dreams had more math equations in it.
Ninja, giant turtle ninjas, and it just complimented her. Shaya sat in the arm chair feeling like she need some space to think this all out. The sudden shock and relaization hit her hard and needed a bit of time to process it all. "You are the one who likes to cook, yes?" She asked to April while still looking at Mikey.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:51 am

"Oh Mikey loves to cook..." April nods bringing her friend a fresh full flute glass of moscato and sitting on the arm of her best buds seat with a bit of moscato of her own. "He has come a long way since starting out too." She adds smiling kindly at Mikey and gesturing for him to take the couch.

She looks over the turtle, he seemed fine and well and in shape so he must have come here for other reasons. Probably boredom she gathered.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:02 am

Mikey plonked himself on the couch in a sprawled relaxed manner and grins at April and Shaya.

"Oh I love cooking... I love the rush - the thrill of trying something new, the smells and textures of raw ingredients I work with when can, the way things come together." He sighs and his smile softened, "Most of all I love learning it - and watching the reactions of my family when they try food I actually made normally... their joy fills me more than any dish."

His tail wags and he watches the two ladies.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:54 pm

" Like chemistry, one of my passions. It is all about the perfect blend, for cooking it is between taste and texture. Chemistry it is all about solutions and equations." She put in.

Yupp, the giant teenage ninja turtle likes cooking. At least this was a calm way to be introduced to her friend's secondary family. Crazy, mind boggling way but mostly calm. The shock and denial was still in her. Another silent spurt to think things out.

"How did you become well you?" she asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 am

Mikey grins and nods sitting himself up. "Exactly! like Chemistry - just not as hard..." He was not much of a science headed turtle, though he liked watching Donnie do his stuff... even if he got on his brothers nerves.

He blinks at Shaya's next question and sits up and makes a dramatic gesture, "Once upon a time looooooong ago there were four ordinary turtle hatchlings - I was the cutest... still am, any who during this time a young boy bought the four turtles, my brothers and I, only to loose them after the tank broke during an accident. At that time, a man named Hamato Yoshi discovered the Turtles and tried to scoop them up, only to come in contact with a mysterious chemical substance called "ooze". The turtles, us, began to mutate and so did our father Hamato Yoshi, since he had just came in contact with a rat he had gently shooed away from the ooze, turned into an anthropomorphic rat. He became our adoptive father and sensei in ninjitsu from the moment we could handle the simplest of motions.. literally as soon as we could walk.... and since then my brothers, dad and I have been living in the sewers as we are now." gestures to himself.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:59 am

April stays where she is on the arm of Shaya's chair to provide her friend comfort as she dealt with this shock, giggling at Mikey's rendition of a story she had hear Splinter and Leonardo tell on different occasions, his was shorter and the dramatic voice was funny.

She nods and smiles sipping her drink letting Shaya come to terms in her time, "Don't be shy Shaya, Mikey loves a good chatter, ask him anything." She encourages.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:12 am

"Chemistry isn't hard, it's just balancing the equation or find the variable." she huffed like she would with most college kids.

"As mutated Turtles what have you kept as turtle adaptations versus human ones. You talk, walk, and move mostly like a human but your skin,shell and crown show turtle DNA." She ventured. If this was a dream, it was one hell of a confusing one.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 am

Most of this flew over Mikey's head. And he blinks innocently at Shaya for a moment with a small frown, then his grin was back and he takes a wild stab at answering her question. "You mean like.... we need to sun bake sometimes? and thoroughly enjoy it... or can hold our breaths longer than humans?" He wonders curiously not entirely sure how to answer and almost wishing Donnie was there to field that question.

Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:42 am

The floodgates of her curious mind were attack by her questions. She made sure that her conscious control was not to overwhelm the younger turtle. Sadly, about half a dozen of questions whirl out of her before she clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Aren't ninjas were black in most movies, why the orange? Are you more human like than your brother or all about the same bi-pedal forward thinking process? Is it true that you can count the amount of rings on a shell to tell your age, does that work for you, or is it a myth? How long can you hold your breath? Sunbake? How can you do that without being noticed?" She blurted feeling like her friend opened the pandora box.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:13 am

Mikey blinks and again he had to really think about his answers before - "Well my bandana color orange is associated with meanings of joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement, change, determination, health, stimulation, happiness, fun, enjoyment, balance, sexuality, freedom, expression, and fascination..." He recites from memory of what Splinter said and grins, "I felt it was me all over." He chuckles, "Ninjas do in movies, sometimes the art of invisibility is... more." He says sheepishly he could have been in camo and he'd still have been found tonight because of his carelessness.

He thinks over her other questions. "Are you asking if all my brothers as like me?... yes... we all bicycle now and then too..."

April sniggers at this.

"And Donnie does most of the thinking... guy never stops - swears once I snuck in his room to prank him and he was mumbling some sciency mumbo jumbo in his sleep.... He built us solar lamps to bake under..." He explains.

April giggles and moves off the seat arm to Mikey and gestures, "Stand up Mikey, come on let her see," Sure the most showy open little brother would not mind?

He stands up and shucks off some of his gear aside from his bandana.

"Thanks... Shaya look at what mutation did to their phalanges." April grins gesturing for her friend to see. "seems during the mutation process the pointer and rude, ring and pinkie phalanges fused forming two fingers and a thumb..." She tells her curious friend. Up until now she'd only had Donatello to discuss things about their anatomy with, and he got shy when it got beyond ends of limbs.

Michelangelo stood patiently smiling, not minding and wriggling said fingers. Hands and fingers that could crush theirs easily. Big hands, bigger than guys his age and size.

"And yet on the feet the same process fused three phalanges into one and two into the other toe!" She points.

Mikey wriggles said toes.

April grins at Shaya, "Mikey is the shortest of his brothers, and probably the third as far as ... build goes..."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:36 am

"Oh my gosh! APRIL!" she beamed with excitement."This is like half of my job is to look at oddities int he natural world... oh offence Mikey." She continued to have nerdy girl squeals. This was so fascinating to her, like having mental birthday cake with a milkshake to go with it; it could give her brain freeze.

"Ahhh!" she screamed, not from fright but from excitement. She coughed calming her voice but her face just beamed. "This was the best way to turn around a boring month."

"Ca- can I touch you? I mean, ugg, your hands,"She asked realizing she was internally babbling. what she was thinking was flooding her mind, where was a sketch pad and a measuring tape when you need one.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:45 am

Mikey grins, "Unnaturally awesome right?" He chuckles and his tail even wagged a little in pleasure at the curiosity they were showing. "And sure you can touch my hand... any where you like - just lemme know - cause I get ticklish." He admits.

Knowing what her best friend was thinking April brought over one of her note pads and a pencil and a tiny seamtresses type measuring tape. "I know! I have wanted have you with me ever since I met them, I knew you would... love to see them..."

Mikey holds his hand out - not sure what the two found so fascinating -

suddenly he was glad he was forced to shower to continue to see injured Raph.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Shaya looked like a kid with a baking soda volcano experiment. She measured his fingers, felt if there was fused bones or just a thickened tarpals and wrote it all down. She then went to his shell, counting the rings, measuring it as she went. It felt like she was a tailor or a suit maker.

She looked at her friend who seemed okay with her excited freak out and one- eighty personality flip. When she got to his shoulder she stopped herself to write out her conclusions and reference.

This went on for a bit making her self conscious for putting Mikey in the spot light. "Got any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:27 pm

April giggles, how lucky it was Mikey here. Leo probably would patiently bare it all, for a while. Raph wouldn't. And Donnie would love the discussion ... and would probably grin and bare the curiosity so they could discuss it - whilst Mikey loved the attention, helpfully moving or posing or shifting as Shaya moved about him.

He wonders at her measuring, tail tucking up shyly under the lip of his carapace. "I am curious about how long you and April have known each other." He smiles ever friendly big blue eyes watching the fascinated and fascinating woman shifting back to his original stance - and not in any way trying to discourage or stop Shaya investigating him.

April giggles, "Did you feel the ridging int he fingers and toe joints that hint at the fusing?" She asks her friend looking over the notes. Happy and excited her friend was enjoying this study so much. "they heal faster than us too thanks to the mutagen in their blood." she says so Shaya could note it down.

Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Higher pebbling of skin, skin colouration due to DNA or copper? She kept writing down notes. If nothing else this was the most exciting night since College when she tried the Helm's Wheel and electric charge.

"We met in university. I kind of bumped into her in the library. We got talking about the college newspaper and the story she was doing... I don't remember what it was about but I had books on it." She told the story behind her sketches on the paper held up under her nose. "I think we hit it off after a college party gone bad, swapped phone numbers, and walked each other part of the way home. Never liked them anyways, too crowded and rowdy. We started seeing each other in out electives and got to be project partners, weekly evenings as classmates turned to monthly or seasonally girl nights."  
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:56 pm

"That is sooo cool! some times I like to sneak down tot he sorority houses and -" Mikey blinks as April pokes his knee.

"Do not finish that sentence you little perv or I will tell ... Donnie or Leo... or Splinter."
She would have said Raph but sometimes Red could be as devious as Orange and would probably follow his brother rather than thwap him a good one... then after viewing twap him. She grins at Shaya, "They may be turtle based mutants but they have teen human fascinations with female humans."

"Oh! right." Mikey quickly clears his throat and looks sheepish. "man I would have loved to be at a party... I love rowdy and crowded and naughtiness." The orange clad turtle chuckles he tries to see what Shaya was drawing or writing about him, the shyness gone -"Donnie says our skin is tougher than human skin." He tells Shaya shyly. "He's sort of our family doctor as engineer." again his tail dropped back into site and wagged away indicating his pleasure and joy of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 pm

"Ah, the perverted age. So normal teenagers wanting tail, got it," She stated smirking. She was about to ask some rather embarrassing questions but left them in tiny lettering on the bottom of the page. Another day if and when they were comfortable with each other.

She measured his shoulder width and details about the muscles she did know. Shaya thought about the anatomy books she would need to flesh out her notes Grey's Anatomy, MEd guidebook, maybe take a veterinarian class to understand reptile biology.

Tougher skin, donnie is the family doc, and engineer. Writing more information down as she went.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:04 pm

April chuckles, "He's just a flirt." She nudges Shaya, "it goes without saying bestie but do not share these with anyone but us." She touches the notes giggling at some of the questions her friend was writing down. "Saving these for a later time?" She smiles.

Mikey blushes. "I don't think there will be any tail any time soon, but a guy can dream right?" He laughs and then seeing as he was being studied a question he'd long wanted to ask April comes to mine. Why not ask it of this beautiful blond lady?

"Um Shaya - this may sound weird... but can I touch your hair?"

Having none the concept of hair - and fur was a curiosity. He'd thought several times to ask April if he could touch hers, but always a million other thoughts race and ran over the idea before it made it out of his mouth.

He was actually proud of himself for getting it out there!

April smiles fondly. "Mikey..." in the same tone she used on Robyn many a time in their younger days. Fond and exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:08 am

"A flirt who says he can cook. What girl wouldn't want that?" She asked feeling at ease with her friend there as a mediator.

Looking at the several pages of jot notes, measurements, and sketches, she nodded. It was an extensive amount of data. It would stay in her personal files for further conclusions.

"I won't share this near science fiction. I don't think anyone who believe men and send me off to the mental institute. " She promised. Shaya knew why her friend was protecting them. Heck,if it wasn't April here to express Mikey was indeed a intelligent being she would be wanting to treat him as an endangered species to be studied.

"It's fine. I'm glad to have my hair touched,"She smiled. Letting her hair down from her messy ponytail. The blonde tresses touch her shoulders over her ears and glasses frames.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:06 am

Mikey grins, "You really think a girl would like that?" He asks both Shaya and April this time looking between them as he raises a very large hand with it's calloused three fingers - and tenderly brushes his thumb briefly against Shaya's cheek as his fingers meet the tresses of soft blond close to her ears.

It was softer than he first though, and trendils seem to curl on his fingers. "Cool..." He says awestruck - one day he might get the courage to ask April or Shaya if one of them would let him brush their hairs -

or another girl if he met one.

April giggles, "My brothers have some dark enemies, powerful people whom would find such a thing interesting and totally believe the story." She smiles watching her little brother marvel at the sensation of hair - and surprised the big rowdy teen could be for a moment quiet and still and - gentle.

It always took her back knowing how strong the turtles were - also knowing how gentle each could be when he was minding himself. Even the massive Raph. "You can ask him questions about his brothers - did you need a drink refill? or something warmer?" She asks both questions, one directed only at Shaya and the other an open invitation.

"Hot chocolate?" The turtle asked hopefully looking up and then back at Shaya. "Thank you... your hair is so soft." He beams.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Shaya Grins back, "Of course a girl would like that! A long day at work I don't want to cook for myself at times. I'd like my significant other to cook for me. It's a sweet gesture and very domestic. It's one of the ways my Dad showed Mom he cared."

She giggles a bit at his thumb touching her cheek. Her sensitivity to touch had been a curse in Junior high but a discovery in late univeristy. She let him touch her hair in curiousity. Leaning into the touch letting him to the crown of her head if he wished.

"These dark powerful enemies whom would be interested in them,"
She pointed her thumb at the hair petter, "Would they know you by chance? Could they find my work? Do I need a safety system put in place?"

" A Detox tea may help. I'm still thinking this is the weirdest dream yet or I met one of your most alternative lifestyle friend other than Mr. Jones." She commented letting some of the inner thoughts out, " That boy loves hockey than this little miss Canadian."

"Thanks hon." she smiled over her green glasses, " I like it, it feels nice. kind of like back rubs. man, my brother had a weakness for those... What about you man?"
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:06 am

Mikey obliged Shaya as she shifts and a big hand runs the entire length of her soft hair, from top, where he was careful to comb his big seemingly clumsy fingers into her locks and down the length of the soft pale pretty tresses that gripped his fingers, "Soooo cooool..." he blinks down at her words, "Seriously?... huh whom knew doing one of my favorite things would be a winner with the ladies?" He says excited.

If he was ever fortunate to have a lady!

April sighs and nods. "Sadly yes they do know me. And Casey. Though keeping normal lives and being whom I am it is risky to try and snatch us openly without being able to cover it up... So my work sort of both saves me and damns me... but I would rather be on the edge of constant danger - then loose my little brothers." She says honestly.

Mikey nawwwwwws softly and shakes his head. "Thanks April." He also briefly cups Shaya's cheek, "And thank you, for saying you will keep quiet about us... and for letting me touch your hair... its so soft... and smells so good." He was a very honest, open with his emotions kind of guy and right now he was feeling honored and happy and sentimental. His tail wagged. "Can I make the tea for you ladies?" He asks in his best bus boy tone.

Chuckling April pokes Shaya, "That CaseMan does, he does and this turtle loves a good shell rubbing." She giggles winking at Mikey.

"I do! it feels great!"
Mikey beams and tucking Shaya's hair behind her ears he grins, "Now how do you girlies want yous teas? Let Mikey pamper you!"
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:36 am

"Mikey, most hobbies a girl can think is cute, take Casey and April for example." She shrugged enjoying her hair touched even though it was one of the more unusual experiences for her. It was a weak spot for her.

"I'll keep quiet becau-," She stopped. Her mind raced a bit. Logically she knew he was being kind but her emotional side was worried she somehow flirted back at him. This cause mental confusion going over what she said and done. Seeing nothing out of the normal polite conversation she settled again. Giant turtles don't talk to girls often, reason found, emotions still setting.

"Pampered?!" she squeaked. Her voice half an octave too high to be a normal conversation. Correcting herself she tried again, "Detox tea please."

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:07 am

April giggles, "Relax, Mikey loves to pamper." she gestures for her and Shaya to return to the big recliner. "Just a normal tea for me Mike." She adds chuckling and looking over some of the notes and pointing at notes on strength, "I have known if pushed the biggest in size Raphael can toss about shipping containers." She never would forget that! "Their strength is incredible. Some questions about them I can help answer if you like whilst Mikey makes our drinks." she offers to Shaya and adds as Mikey moves away to the kitchen, "And thank you, for keeping their secret, my secret... it will be dangerous and there is the possibility their enemies may find out whom you are... but thank you." her tone honest for her best friend.

"huh never thought of it like that - and sure teas coming right up pretty pretties!" Mikey says mentally noting what Shaya told him about girls and then with a bounce in his step moved off too and about the kitchen, he knew where things were and made himself hot chocolate a Detox Tea and a simply sweet strong milky tea for April humming as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:45 am

" shipping containers?" She looks up at her friend in awe and confusion, "Explain? What else do you know about their endurance?"
She looked over her shoulder to he kitchen before adding,"Your secret is possibly hard to keep; he is walking around in the kitchen. I told you, I'm here if you need me hon. This is crazy thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next