TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karaoke night

Go down 
+16
Ally Black
Raphael Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Lexi Davis
Angel Bridge
Shaya Gallant
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Loventrice Dixon
Casey Jones
April O'Neil
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

Karaoke night - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:23 pm

April O'Neil wrote:
April grins, momentarily distracted from the science babble bubble with Leatherhead and Shaya by the return of her lug - whm she winks at grinning with agreement. "yeah not exactly his thing hearing him stumble through it but bravo for having a go and yes I am enjoying watching." she answers in regards to Splinter and his song choice.

She was definitely enjoying this change of pace, a evening of drinks, food and fun.

At her response, Casey couldn't have agreed more. He was having fun spending time with April again because whenever they all got together chaos and hijinks would ensue. But it was good to have off-time as well. The vigilante could tell that both of them needed this. Badly. It was stressful being a crime-fighter, and a lot of people couldn't handle the constant routine.

But Casey could handle it, and in turn April proved she could handle their schedules. He put an arm around her and pulled her in close as he shared a laugh. "Maybe I should go up there an' try my hand at Billy Idol... On second thought..., Casey teased as he made a scrunched up face afterward.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Raphael was doing well the young 'doctor' had assured herself and grinning at the tall Angel as they passed each other heading to their turtles Erica paused realizing Leo had moved off -

Though it was not hard to see where.

Smothering a mad fit of giggles and though amused, quiet worried about Leonardo now Erica excused herself from Raphael, Angel, Love, Lex and Laz following the blue glad turtle man lightly stroking his shell as she steps lithely around his boogey.

Clapping as Master Splinter finished -

She did not know if Leo wanted to dance with her or just to the music - and she didn't mind either way - she'll dance beside him.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:34 pm

Seeing Erica by his side, he scooped her into a one arm hug and danced with her around the floor. When splinters song was over the dancing stopped and Leo pouted.

I think this calls for another drink!

With an arm still around Erica and walked to the table and grabbed a bottle of vodka and a cup.

Would you like a drink, my dear?
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Tiphanny grabbed two cokes and took Don's hand again. She let him lead her to his room, excited butterflies in her stomach.

Hopefully Splinter was too drunk to care that his son was taking a girl into his room, even though she didn't plan on anything happening. there was lots of time for sex. And to be honest, she was a little intimidated to sleep with him, he was so big, how big was he down there?

So, am I the first girl you have had in your bedroom?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:00 am

Don nervously glanced around the room to make sure no one saw him take a girl into his bedroom.  It was against the rules, after all.  But, if he promised he wouldn't do anything but talk, it should be okay, right?  Right.  Seeing everyone occupied pretty much, convinced him that he could go through with this, leading Tiphanny inside his room and lightly closed the door.

Once inside, he offered her his bed to sit on while he grabbed a chair for himself, pulling it over next to her.  If things did become a bit intense with his instincts, not sitting against her would help him fight it, he figured.  He only intended to talk to her tonight, after all. And, if he played his cards right, maybe a few small kisses.

"Yeah," he answered her, smiling shyly.  "You are."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Tiphanny sat on the bed and bounced on it a little. It was quite comfortable. she opened up her coke and gave him the other one.

Well I feel very special then. So what is you like to do? what are you into? Hobbies and what not?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:48 am

Dancing with a drunk Leo was certainly a moment to test her agility and reflexes (especially considering she was still a little stiff from their first time a couple of nights ago... and certainly had bruises from it!) - but it felt nice to be close and enclosed in the green arm. Her amusement bubbles over more when the pout takes over that face - "I'll sing you something to dance to -" She chuckles watching him select vodka.

Her hands join his gently slipping the bottle from his hands, "I would love a drink, but how about a juice if you would join me? please?" She chuckles standing up on tiptoe to press a kiss to his snout.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:00 am

Don smiled and took the can of Coke from her. "Thanks." Then he sat back in the chair with the smile still on his face. "I love science and technology. I am a scientist and inventor. Also a handyman around here and an engineer." His smile turned shy before continuing. "I suppose you could consider me a geek. My brothers sure do."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Tiphanny sipped her drink and smiled. So he was cute and smart. that was a good combo.

I like geeky. smart men are sexy. and it's always good to have a handyman around. what things have you invented? I know I use to take apart things when I was young, but i could never put them back together.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:59 pm

So this girl really enjoyed the 'geek-ness' in guys. That made Don smile. He really liked this girl. "I have so many things I can show you later in my lab." He didn't want to leave this room for a while yet, though, because he could easily be spotted if he stepped out the door.

His smile brightened even more when Tiph said she also was curious to see how things worked when she was younger. "Really? I had that trouble at first, too. It's something you learn as you go."
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:47 am

"Yes, my son must space alcoholic drinks with non alcoholic." Splinter had finished his song and amid bows and smiles made his way over to Erica and his eldest son smiling at the young woman, she was ever so kind to his family and self and he knew there was a little jealousy in regards to the fact her heart seemed to be Leonardo's.

"Are you expected home at a certain time young one?" He asks eyeing his tipsy son, hopefully a promise of her company would afford him a respite from alcohol - but already Leo was set up for a terrible hang over. Ah well live and learn. He supposed at some point they would all get this lesson the hard way.

And yes he noted that Donatello had gone with the poofy haired Tiph, and was also not to plastered himself to hear and recognise what was going on under the table. Looked like he had to crash two parties - heh

Funnily enough usually th most rebellious son was behaving for now.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Raphael watched as Erica headed of with Leo, unable to mask the look of complete disappointment.. but he had to learn to let go of this grudge. Still, it baffled him how quickly Leo had snuck on in there and snatched her up before he could even have a chance...

...as if.

The familiar feeling of self-loathing once again crept in when he felt a furry weight against his carapace.. and then she licked him. Damn, she seemed overly attached and determined to have his undivided attention and.. what the hell. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to let go a little and have some fun with someone. Hell, all of his brothers certainly were. It was pretty obvious that Mikey was up to no good beneath that table. As much as he wanted to ruin his little brother's moment, he did not want to see the little twerp getting down to business!

"Eh... I ain't drunk enough to get up there..." He told love and grabbed a bottle of vodka, turning it up without the sweet dilutions of a mixer. Not expecting the overwhelming burn as it invaded his mouth and down his throat and stomach, the large Turtle was unable to suppress an involuntary face of pure disgust and he quickly turned up a glass of punch to chase it. Still, the damage was done and the tears collected at the corners of his eyes... but Raphael wasn't a quitter!

"...but, lemme jus' work on that..." With that, another 'shot' and another chase, offering a glass to both Love and Angel... this night was just getting started!!
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Angel had to look after the petite brunette - she wondered if the girl was aware of the look her ol' buddy through after her and the clearly drunk Leo?

Then her attention was back on Raph - rolling her eyes a little at Love's over affection. She wondered how old Love was? if she had to guess, fifteen?

She lifts a hand to playfully flick Raph's snout. "Alright I'll take you up on a shot -" She takes the little shot and throws it back with practiced ease. "Don't worry RedT, the burning will always be there but after the first few it feels good." She winks, and as her year away had harshly taught her she would pace herself with alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
So this girl really enjoyed the 'geek-ness' in guys.  That made Don smile.  He really liked this girl.  "I have so many things I can show you later in my lab."  He didn't want to leave this room for a while yet, though, because he could easily be spotted if he stepped out the door.

His smile brightened even more when Tiph said she also was curious to see how things worked when she was younger. "Really?  I had that trouble at first, too.  It's something you learn as you go."

I know a little about fixing cars. gabe taught me some things. But that's about it. she patted the spot on the bed beside her. Come sit a little closer. I don't bite.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 pm

I don't know, I get real horny when I'm drunk. i might have to rape you. She teased and kissed Raph's cheek again. Then again, I might do that anyway. Angel can join in too.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Don debated Tiph's offer to sit next to her. He really, really wanted to, but was it a good idea? It all came down to controlling himself around her with such a close proximity. He could do that...yeah. Sex wasn't exactly on his mind at the moment, anyway. He was content just learning about this girl sitting in front of him.

With a smile, he stood up from the chair and sat down next to her. Not close enough to have direct contact with her body at all, right now, and keeping his hands to himself. "That's great, Tiphanny." It made him wonder who Gabe was, though. He wasn't jealous or anything. He was only curious. "I have built several vehicles from basically just spare parts that I have found during my 'shopping' trips."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Once he was sitting closer to her, she scooted over to him so that they were touching. She set her coke down and reasted her head on his shoulder.

That's cool. You know I've been wanting to build myself a chopper bike, maybe we can do that together, I have a feeling i can learn a lot from you.

Tiph looked up at him and gave him a soft kiss to his cheek.

I'll have to give you my address too, so you can come visit me. I want to see more of you.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Erica Martins wrote:
Dancing with a drunk Leo was certainly a moment to test her agility and reflexes (especially considering she was still a little stiff from their first time a couple of nights ago... and certainly had bruises from it!) - but it felt nice to be close and enclosed in the green arm. Her amusement bubbles over more when the pout takes over that face - "I'll sing you something to dance to -" She chuckles watching him select vodka.

Her hands join his gently slipping the bottle from his hands, "I would love a drink, but how about a juice if you would join me? please?" She chuckles standing up on tiptoe to press a kiss to his snout.

Leo smiled and nodded. Juice would probably be better. He had hit his limit on liquor. He went over to the punch bowl and poured himself and erica a cup. Little did he know the bowl had been spiked. You couldn't even taste the liquor in it the punch was so sweet.

I would love to dance to your song!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Wow, this was like a dream come true for Don. A girl kissed him! A GIRL KISSED HIM!! He gave her a goofy grin and nodded. "Yeah. I'd like that a lot." He reached up and rubbed his cheek where she kissed him then returned the gesture, smiling shyly.

"It won't be easy, you know...for me to come and see you. But, I'll do my best, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 pm

I can always come see you. She walked her fingers up his leg then rested her hand on his thigh. She smiled at him and leaned in to give him another kiss, this time on the lips. she just hoped he wouldn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Don's eyes widened completely and felt his breath catch in his throat when her hand moved closer to the heated area between his legs. Now it was beginning to get harder to control those urges that wanted to surface. Then the kiss happened...this time on the lips! Don was so surprised that he didn't even try returning it at first. His brain was still trying to catch up to all the new sensations he was feeling now.

Even though the kisses were light and the hand stopped moving upward, Don's senses were still on high-alert. He was beginning to wonder if he should put a stop to this before it could go any further this time. But it was her making the first moves. That in itself was speaking volumes to Don's feelings he had for this girl.

Maybe just a little further... he thought then returned her kiss, keeping it chaste this time.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:06 am

April's hand joined with the hand of the arm about her shoulders playing over those large knuckles grinning, nestling against his side sparing Leatherhead and Shaya a wink as she enjoys the closeness of Casey, like him she knew fun night like this would be far and few between... she giggles pointing out Leo's drunk broken robot dance.

"I sooooo won't envy him in the morning." She chuckles quiet amused, even more so when Leonardos girlfriend joined him. "Huh don't know if you have met her yet, you should she saved you best buds life." Though these thoughts were derailed as Casey spoke of singing some Billy Idol - "Oh yes! yes please! I'll shake my butt to that!" She giggles kissing a cheek.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 pm

And she thought she knew an appropriate song regarding the two of them... But she says nothing for the moment as Leo willing leads her over to the punch bowl, she'd had sooo much to drink already but juice should be good fit?

If only she knew it was spiked...

raising a hand to his taking a deep sip on one of the cups as she slips it from his grip with a genuine friendly, "thank you, bottoms up ..." she giggles winking adding with a purr, "loverrrrr." thirsty, drinking down her own juice eagerly.

And no she had assured Splinter she was not expected home at a certai t I've tonight, though she might head up about midnight, maybe with a still drunk ninja turtle with her? Though she hoped dancing might help him burn a bit of it off.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:41 am

Splinter followed the two chuckling and pourin a juice him. "Well regardless Leonardo do not keep your girlfriend here too late, and try to be sober enough to escort her home later. If you stay the night that is okay - no hankie pankie here though.."

And on that note time to ruffle up Donatello and the poofy haired woman whom was certainly much older than his most intellectual son, and should not be enticing him away to his room, and Don knew the rules - no bedrooms!

Perhaps that had giving Michelangelo the gall to try something under the table? Well he was sooo paying for that!

And with amusement he noted Raphael was drinking, he may have to ninja sneak some of the very good stuff away to his room and then find ways to dispose the rest before too much was consumed...

He does so now ninja vanishing away a few bottles of somethings, before heading for Donatellos room - in a round about way passing his room to stash some of his first haul, and knocking on the door. "Come out of there, I said no rooms!"

Last edited by Master Splinter on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:56 am

Tiphanny hummed against Don's lips and was thinking about deepening the kiss, maybe going a little further with with, but the knock and Splinter's voice reminding them of the no bedroom rule stopped that thought.

Tiphanny pulled away with a smile.

We can continue this at another time at my place. She told him and kissed him once more before standing.

She opened the door and gave Splinter a bow.

It's my fault, I convinced him to come in here, I only wanted a quiet place to talk to your very handsome son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next