TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karaoke night

Go down 
+16
Ally Black
Raphael Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Lexi Davis
Angel Bridge
Shaya Gallant
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Loventrice Dixon
Casey Jones
April O'Neil
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Karaoke night - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:21 am

She felt concerned at the tone of his voice, deeper and more aggressive than normal, it had her gut drop. Her normal reaction to a party would pick a person to chat with for an hour and then leave. She needed a bit of time to breath. 

She walked towards the doorway hoping that the Alligator Mutant would follow her. She started a quick topic for him to be 'drawn' to as she walked away from the party.  "Well, I'm not an ideal Genetic Splicing partner, but I do find that area of topic fascinating. What has your conclusion been with the radiation side of the mutantions..."

Maybe when the alcohol kicked in she could go up for a song... or dance.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:10 pm

Leo returned the kiss. Then gripped her tight and deepened the kiss shoving his tongue in her mouth. He was drunk and needy, but had enough sense to know they couldn't do anything out in the open like this.

He stood, a little wobbly on his feet and snagged Erica up, putting her over his shoulder. He said nothing as he headed for the door to the lair.

The party was nice and all, but he had better things in mind.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Tiphanny rested her head on Don's shoulder and played with his fingers. Her own fingers brushing against his skin.

How about we have a few more drinks before heading home. I'm not ready to leave yet, having too much fun. and I'm not ready to leave you yet. She smiled at Don and kissed him softly.

Maybe I'll sing another song.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:09 am

Whatever response she had expected, it was not exactly a harder, demanding sort of snog!

"Mmmmmmm!" she squeaks through the deep kissing maybe a bit icked by the unfamiliar sharp burn of residual vodka.

Then just as she was gasping for air he drew back and she only blinked, and found herself over a shoulder! "Leo?!" she eppps bracing hands against his shell here and trying to see where they were going. "what- hey! I can walk..."

Then "where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:12 am

leo grunted and slapped Erica's ass. He then headed out the lair and started to walk down the tunnel away from the lair. it was dark down there, but he knew his way around. After a bit Leo stopped at another tunnel and set Erica on her feet, but pinned to the wall. He then kissed her hard again and using his body to hold her to the brick wall, he started to pull at her cloths.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 1:19 am

"hey!" at ass smack! Which resounded in the tunnels about theIr location!

This was a little scary!

Her hands moved over him looking for a point to calm him, to stroke to gently ease him off -

He pinning against the wall had her bumping her head a little... She tries to wriggle free..."mmmmm!" any noise she made muffled by the kiss, breathing through her nose shivering as her light lilac dress was no match for the turtles strong fingers! She turns her head breaking the kiss. "Leo... Leo! We... Not here! And still... Sore from the other night..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:49 am

Normally a little scratching on the right spot would calm him down, also normally Leo would be more in control of himself. But he was too drunk right now. If it wasn't obvious before, it was now. Leo had went over his limit. The mix of liquor and Erica's sent made it impossible to hear Erica's demands.

He bit at her neck and breast.

His hands searching her body and gripping her tightly. He tired to kiss her again. then. he stumbled a bit, slipping on the damp concrete. He caught himself and again went for Erica.

But the feeling in his stomach wouldn't go away as much as he tried to swallow it down. He shook his head which only made things worse. Lucky for Erica, Leo turned his head before vomiting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:49 pm

Her hands were gentle even if her heart raced, yelping a little at each bite - but as with their first time the bites where hard yes but would leave nothing but bruises... she was okay.

And even exposed a little through the torn parts of her dress and shivering from a mix of adrenaline and fright When Leo slipped she had immediately stepped forward to see if he was okay - stepping aside from the wall this time when Leo seemed to compose himself and come for her again - so she was not pinned to wall using her light dancers feet to keep just out of his reach.

And then...

"Oh..." She watches as he is sick moving to his side to cup the back of his head a little with her cool fingers. "Well you should feel a little better once you get all that up..." She consoles a hand resting on his carapace and rubbing the surface gently, waiting for him to be done with the vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:18 am

The sudden sickness seemed to bring Leo back to his senses and once he was done he wiped his face off and looked at Erica. At first he had no idea why her cloths were all ripped up and she had some brusing. But the realization soon hit him.

He blinked a few times trying to clear his vision.

I am so. so sorry, Erica. I didn't...Mean. to. He said between hiccups.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:56 pm

Ripping off the tattered large strip of dress Erica cleaned his hand and then tore off another torn piece to wipe his face, greeting where he missed cupping a cheek after dropping this too her thumb stroking his snout a little. "it's alright Leo... I'm okay." as with their first time forgiving his roughness at once more concerned and a tad amused by his inebriated state.. His hiccups. A soft kiss to his snout.

"a little bruised up but fine." she takes her hands back to turn her torn dress a little so her breast was again covers tying tattered ends together to keep it up and closed.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

Are you. sure? He put a hand against the wall to brace himself. There was no way he would be able to walk Erica home. He was going to feel the pain in the morning for sure. How could he let himself get this bad, he knew his limit.

You think it. would be ok. If you stood here. Tonight?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Mikko lit a joint as she sat on the couch drinking. Feeling very buzzed, she got up and danced her way back to Gabe and the group. She placed the joint between Gabe's lips then slipped her hand in the back of his jeans, giving his ass a squeeze.

When you going to get up there and sing?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:01 pm

"Yeah, I'll live." And she hurriedly wiped a few stray tears off of her own cheeks. This she knew was the price of being close to mutants, or in fact any young person like her... some times mistakes were made, she could not be angry or too inner hurt or hold it against him.

She smiles a little, amused. "If I stood here all night I'd be awfully crampy". She jokes lifting her hands to cup his cheeks momentarily moving hands so her fingers could lightly rub the back of his neck. "But it you mean stay with you tonight in your room... I suppose it would be okay - as long as it is only sleeping off the alcohol." She gently reminded of Splinter rules... no hanky panky in the lair.

And she was not keen to be intimate whilst he was so inebriated.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:04 am

Tiphanny Jonnson wrote:
Tiphanny rested her head on Don's shoulder and played with his fingers. Her own fingers brushing against his skin.

How about we have a few more drinks before heading home. I'm not ready to leave yet, having too much fun. and I'm not ready to leave you yet. She smiled at Don and kissed him softly.

Maybe I'll sing another song.

"I love that idea." Don was also thinking along those same lines. He was having fun and he didn't want it to end any time soon. He enjoyed having her in his arms -- even though it was only snuggling. Maybe it was a bit too soon to take it much further, anyway.

"That sounds great, Tiphanny," he replied, giving her another kiss. Her kisses were certainly intoxicating!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:14 am

Of course Angel was willing to have a few shots with him. She had always been the wild one, but now a young woman and having a better handle on her choices. The sweet, relieving buzz finally taking over and leaving him less on edge and depressed over Erica's choice. Hell, at this point, he didn't even seem fazed by Love's 'threat' to rape him. What was he holding out for? Having waited for a potential life-long mate had ended in heartbreak as his older brother had 'stolen' her...

...whatever!...

It didn't fucking matter anymore- or at least he tried to convince himself. He wasn't going to find 'the one', so why not make the best of the hand he was given? Love had long evacuated the scene before Raphael came to these conclusions, but there was Angel in all of her beauty. Not that she had shown any interest in him and if nothing else, at least he would have her company for the night .His drunken gaze met hers just as is father happened along and 'accidentally' bumped his arm, causing the vodka to spill on Angel's long, sexy legs. Mind fuzzy, delayed embarrassment but before he could apologize, she headed towards the mic and sang a song, her slick and glistening skin holding his attention.

"Yeah.. I think you've had a lil too much, Sensei..." The now intoxicated Turtle managed before his father moved away to break up his little brother's fun. Good! And now Angel was returning and he spared her a goofy sort of drunken grin and clapped, forgetting that he still held a shot glass in one hand, its contents splattering them both...
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:39 am

She strided back to him, used to alcohol that even given her less body size she was not as 'goofed' out yet as RedT. And gives him a wink and bow. "Enjoy the song did you?" She leans in to lightly 'lick one of the drips of his shot off his knuckles, maybe deliberately leaving the little splash that drizzled between her breasts.

"Mmmm say Red - wanna blow this donut stand as cool as the cinnamon is and go back to my place?" She grins adding a wink. She would catch the rest of her brothers and father after the party. And Catch up with April and Casey properly.

It was clear as most guys he had totally missed her mentioning as they were looking for Love she's had a crush on him... in her own way. And it may distract him fromt he fact his brother just literally threw his little brunette over his shoulder and stole away into the sewers - pretty obvious what he had in mind.

So she would steal would the big red guy -

Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:59 am

Oh he was so very very amused by Michelangelo and Ally, giving the young woman however his very best 'stern' look. "I am certain there was a unique ... arrangement of the ABC gum - however it should be viewed during less busy hours." he twitch an ear after the departing Leo and Erica and wondered whether to head after them, Leonardo had become more drunk and should not be alone with her.

But he was stuck ensuring Michelangelo cleaned up this mess.

"and I recommend the collection in Michelangelo's room for another day if you enjoyed the viewing... just not tonight." a gentle reminder no bedroom fooling about!
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Raphael watched, wide-eyed, as Angel leaned in to lick the alcohol from his knuckles, seemingly frozen, but perfect stance soon disrupted by a drunken stagger... man.. so smooth! His eyes locked in on that bi of liquid leaving a glistening trail between her boobs and.... five seconds of drunken courage, he leaned in and 'politely' licked it away. She had done the same for her, only fair to return the favor.

And she was inviting him back to her place?! Maybe he was reading too deeply into this, but he was excited nonetheless, even distracted from his self loathing over not being good enough to have a shot with Erica..

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea... gettin' too crowded in here. An' it stinks..." He slightly slurred his response, ready to move out whenever she was....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:29 pm

Gabriel took the joint and didn't seem to mind the public ass play. At least they were on the couch and no one could really see what was going on. He was just glad that darn cat wasn't too close
and the sniffling-sneezing misery had subsided somewhat...

Leaning in to blow a puff of intoxicating smoke against those luscious lips of hers, he winks...

"So you want me to sing, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Oh yeah. Mikko grinned then gave his ear lobe a nip. But first it's my turn!

Once Tiphanny got down Mikko jumped up and grabbed the mic.Of course she couldn't sing, but she could rap. She seen herself as a female tech nine. she put in her own CD then turned it to the song she wanted.

Yeah I play my music LOUD!
I betcha you feel me coming down the block
The thunder in the trunk gon' knock
You know I play my music LOUD!
And yup I got the neighbors losing sleep
From the way I crank it up and let it beat

Pulled up in a bucket, blowing on a blunt
Beat hittin like brrrump bump bump
Crack I crease sound like a big bitch
In the back trying get up out a little nigga trunk
Turn heads for I even hit the block
Lil kids running up when they hear the beat knock
Crank it to the max whenever I pass cops
Hearts keep a beat whenever the bass drop
My shit is quakin got my rearview vibrating
Pulled up next to my gran momma at the red light got her wig shaking
Seeing purple is what I'm tasting
Finna do some baby making
Gotta chop ta sixfy sitting next to me
Bitch lookin like some nialating
Hey sunday morning 'round eleven robot erupting in the reveren
I'll probably lose my hearing by the time I'm twenty-seven
It's a shame
But I need that dang
To vibrate my frame
ABS my game
Have to do a little switch up can a a player get strange
I tell my biatrice to quit yappin later or we gon' get nasty
You can do whatever you like to me, we can do classic or get trashy
Matter fact we ain't even gotta go to the crib girl we can do it in the back seat
For now sit back relax and let this beat massage your ass cheeks

Jesus that nigga that came with the heat that you needed
Loving the way it all hella hated on
Hungry little niggas 'bout ta eat till the plate is gone
Gotta flamer on, 'bout to step into the danger zone
Mind as well go ahead and call the cops
'cause 'em loud ass next door neighbors are home
Yeah
And we come up to tear the block up
Beat it loud banging like blocka, them bitches jock us
That why these niggas mock us but they not us, and it not just
Music with me and my partner, we done put time in this bitch so how can you stop us

Can I get up in the rhythm of the money
For the woman with 'em other niggas in the city to shred now
I'll never make let 'em hear now,
Got it made now,
Gettin' hoes now
Gettin laid now
Cause when I getta laying down,
Gettin paid now
You motherfucker shouldn't hella from the say now
Gotta middle finger for yall scratch that I ain't even thinkin' of ya'll Pass that
So pass the gat to the back
Where I'm sitting now with the kitty cat I'ma laugh when I'm gettin' now
Roll down the window and let the beat slap and strange you can't beat that
That's what it's all about Paul
Don't be hatin' on a nigga cause a nigga gotta a little bit of cloud boy
Shit talk shit down anyways
Shut your motherfuckin' mouth BOY

They don't want me to live in the end of my block
'cause when I get to the killer I don't stop
Partyin' with the ladies I pull in Mercedes you know we gonna
BANG BIG SOUND
We kickin' it loud at 3 o'clock on the spot
Pouring liquor around we doin' shot till we drop
Every once in a while we get a knock from the cops saying
TURN SHIT DOWN
Yup
My neighbors probably wishin' I resided in hella prison
'cause they always tellin' me and mack to turn down our Television
And we got it into our stereo, you would think the scenario running lights
I got the mic when the bass kick hit very low
I can't help 'cause I like it loud I hype the crowd
I party and I despise the cloud
It might be froul the neighbors wanna fight me now
In the night we growl the woman excite me wow
So with the volume button 'cause I be bustin' the thang
And I don't wanna nobody hearin' us when we bang
So I turn up the music and then lust then we came
Now I know the neighbors know my name
Can't help 'cause that's my style
More beat then a lolla loud
'bout to get me a killer in the country
Nobody to hump me tellin' me to
TURN IT DOWN!
I'm gonna live it really black and proud
Go up in the yard nigga reveren in doubt
Until the cops run up to me and then I crack a smile

From the way I crank it up and let it beat!

______

Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Shuuuuudder -

Gasp -

No she had no expected him to do that!

Though it was by no means the first time a man had licked her - but

Holy hell that turtle tongue was strong and broad.... her breaths hitched and gooseflesh rose - she could not smell her own scent becoming a little more potent as the ripple of excitement followed the pleasure shudder.

"Ooooh yeah it is far to crowded - I agree." She grins and tugs on a dew rag tail - "And that lick was spine tingling -" kissing his snout. "Come on then -" Turning to lead the way out.

Yes for her liking it was too crowded - though she was not as attuned to the smell really so that did not matter much. She lead him out of the lair.

Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:31 am

After she was done with her song and Mikko took over, Tiph went back to Don and sat in his lap. She was so happy being around this guy. and he made her really comfortable. she didn't ever want the night to end.

I will be seeing you again after tonight right? I was thinking...you know. I need a man in my life, and yer a man. maybe you can be a forever man in my life. And I will give you all my love. More then you can even handle.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:48 am

Don happy took her in his arms once more after her song. He really did enjoy being around this woman. A lot. However, he didn't expect her to...sort of propose just then. Did she really mean that? Don stared at her in shock.

"You're...serious?"

He had so many questions in his mind. He was otherwise speechless and had no idea how to respond to that. Heck yeah, he wanted to be with her. But they had just met that night. Could she really be sure he was The One already?

Swallowing thickly he smiled at her. "Yeah, I definitely want to spend more time with you." He still wasn't quite sure about her being The One for him yet. Don liked to think of himself as a good judge of character. However, that ability became more useful after a while...after he knew much more about Tiph as a person.

Don gently kissed her on the lips, smiling warmly. "I'm ready to go whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 6:06 am

Tiphanny nuzzled her nose against Don's neck and smiled at him. Mmmhmm. she answered him and returned his kiss, giving him another of her own.

I think I'm ready now. and I'm glad you want to spend more time together. My door is always open for you.

She stood up and took his hand in hers. after Don stood up. she looped her arm around his and laid her head on his shoulder. Lets go find some place quieter.
Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:48 am

Erica's signal.

It came from .... a sewer?

Hank had come home from work and found GranGran had allowed Erica to go to a party with friends. Well it was late!

She should be home!

And he knew what teens got up to at parties!

He was looking down at the tracker in some befuddlement - did this mean the party was underground? Bah teens.

He sighs, he had been tracking the signal and was now facing going under ground in the nearest man hole and making his way to her. He'd probably break up the party - but in his suit she would not know it was him and hopefully he could pressure point her and take her out of danger without her knowing.

Usually he did not have to worry his daughter was not usually one to sneak out to parties... as far as he knew, but she was now seventeen. He supposed it was bound to happen some time.

He finds the nearest man hole and slids down into the darkness glad for his cyber suits ability to blend in - sneaking quietly in the dark towards where her signal. The one he tracked all the time off her mobile was close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next