TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat and Mouse

Go down 
+2
Loventrice Dixon
Bones
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Cat and Mouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:10 am

But Love wouldn't take no for an answer. She got up close and personal with Mike and leaned over to him, cupping her hands over her mouth so only he could hear her. She then started to describe the dirtiest, naughtiest, sexiest, things she could think of that she would do to him and let him to to her if he just let her come to his place.

after she licked his cheek and smiled at him.

Dosen't that sound good? she asked Mike.

At Mel's comment she just rolled her eyes. I'll catch one for you and leave it in your mouth while you are sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:35 am

His heart literally stopped -

yes stopped... this deligthfully naughty female was all up in his grill and whispering the kinds of things he'd only imagined... and or seen on RedTube dot and cum...

His churrs deepened and for a moment his eyes met Love's the eyelid sliding up to over his eyes - almost ready to pounce, the churr became one that rattled in his throat, salvia built... his tail stopped wagging becoming stiff.

Crap!!

"Uh uh... I can't... Love... I can't... it's not up to me... may may maybe I can ask my brothers and father.... but ... but I do have a palce for you... a place for ... Mel some where else..." He really had to fight the growl in his voice and the urge to run his fingers through that thick furr.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:18 pm

" Good I think we would kill each other before the night is over if we were together. So where are we going?" Mel asked as she tried to stand up without putting all her weight on her leg trying to keep some independence but it wasn't working out to well. Her leg still hurt like hellfire when she tried to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:45 pm

We wouldn't kill each other. I would eat her and that would be the end of it.

Love gave Mike's neck a playful nip then stood up. Well my belly is full. But I must go. the city needs me!
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:02 am

"Nawwwwwww" Mikey could not help but pout - still quiet excited.

Even more so by the nip his heart raced.

Dang it! dang it. "You do not have to go Kitten, I swear the place I have for Mel and you I can takes yous both too fairly quickly." He slowly stands gathering up the empty food packets to toss int he bin below by walking to the edge and dropping them down into the open top.

That done he moves back to Mel and offers his arms, "come on let me carry ya." He encourages smiling over at Love. "Swear their nice little locations... if a little strange." He adds this chuckling big friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:51 am

" Like I have much of a choice. This sucks and I can't do anything about it." Mel growled in annoyance as she grabbed onto Mikey's arms to be carried knowing she would be to slow if she tried to walk on her own and in to much pain. She needed to be somewhere safe anyway just in case that crazy asshole was gonna return for round two.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Love moved around Mike, laying a hand on his shoulder and running her nails lightly down his arms. Her tail grazing his inner thigh. She was laying it on hard.

She smiled at him and gave him a purr.

We'll drop the kid off first, then me and you can have a bit of alone time.

She ended her sentence by flicking her tongue quickly across his lips then pulling back from him.

So lets go!
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:44 pm

GULP!

Mikey had just scooped up Mel and for a moment his fingers and arms tensed, holdin gher tight to his plastron a deep loud churr rattling inside his chest and escaping him despite the gulp and his best efforts to stifle it!

Holey tarps and wet wet grass!

Her furr teased him

His tail was so stiff at this point it he had to forcibly make it wag so as not to slip out a part of his anatomy that could frighten Mel! "r r rrright... Yes.. Mel safety... Then.. Den... Huh your safe spot..." the churrs made his speech deeper.

He could not stop himself nuzzling the cat, turning his head so his snout met hers and he rubs lightly grinning. "well do you wanna shell piggy back?" she was in a position to wrap herself about him and he was confident he could carry the two females easily.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 pm

" And you're getting turned on by this cat. Mikey it might be a trap." Mel warned and a bit grossed out by what was going on. She wasn't a little kid she knew what was happening even though it seemed like no one thought she knew she was small for her age and that was it. Still she was being held at this point with no escape.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Oh I would love to ride you. Love purred. She chuckled at Mel and hopped on Mike's back.

You sure you can carry us both? If you are going to be jumping rooftops Maybe I should keep my feet on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:36 pm

"waaaat Mel.... I - I..." He thought about denying it point blank, and considered the best way to say 'nu huh'

Buuuuut Love made the innuendo and he groans shivering helplessly and sighs. "I am - I am becoming very very turned on. And there will be some roof hopping but you stay there SmexyKitten promise it's a fun ride..." He admits and once Love was up he kicked his board and hopped on they rolled. It was not exactly leaping from rooftop to roof top but he had the balance and the grace to carry them both safely over gaps.

It took them fifteen minutes to reach the first destination - far away from where the femme dude was a hunting Mikey hoped and the water tower he thought of for Mel was dry and warm and he and his brothers had been in there a few times so had some stuffs for her to snooze in and maybe water. He stops the board and smiles. "Righto...." moving to the ladder and the flip up opening reaching and shoving the flap up out of the way - then a careful hop up and they were in the round clean space. "It's not much more than a cubby really Mel but it is warm and dry and .." yay there was water.

His voice still deeper than normal thanks to churring.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:45 pm

" And with no way of me getting down from the roof I do need food you know. How long am I supposed to stay here while you're sexing up the mutant human eating cat?" Mel asked knowing exactly what was going to happen at this point and it was driving her nuts.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Mikey grins, "Well keeping you here until you heal is kinda the point lil lady... and sides Mikey won't let you starve, you just had a good dinner - should be able to hold until breakfast, and I'll sneak back in any case to bring you something... and some medicine so you don't get an infection." He smiles a hand reaching to stroke the long tail of Love.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Love purred louder and licked Mike's cheek.

Yeah you'll be fine. She told Mel and hopped into Mike's arms. Now to find me a place.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 pm

" Fuck no I'm not being confined to one place where I can't leave ever again!" Mel yelled trying to limp away it was obvious to her she was nothing but a prisoner and she refused to be one again.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:25 am

"ever again?" Mikey raised an eye ridge, "Just exactly when did I say EVER again? Until you heal is not EVER again." He empahsises his words and gently guides the hobbling girl back. "Just calm down, your not a prisoner, your a guest in a what my brothers and I could call our rooftop get away from annoying siblings house." He chuckles and shakes his head. "It wont be forever and it wont hurt you to keep that out of the weather."

Love's lick excited him more... to the point his flesh goose pimpled under her attentions.

He swallows the urge to churr louder and nods. "We will go shortly." His tail wags madly - forcing it so he did not let his arousal stand out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:33 am

" Fuck you! Let me go now! That's what they all say and it's all a lie!" Mel yelled hitting Mikey not thinking clearly but at the same time scared and pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:56 pm

You really are a pain in the ass. She told Mel. We should have let that guy have you. Love was annoyed that the girl wasn't taking the help. It was clear that Mike had the best intentions.

You are paranoid. No one is keeping you captive. The man is trying to help you. You are hurt and will be no good on the streets. But please, if you think you can do better then what Mike has to offer feel free to hobble away. personally I would like to see where I will be staying now.
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:29 am

Liquid muscle bunched and released as he leapt silently from roof top to roof top taking in the cool city even and the usual boring smells of people and not actually expecting much.

He was doing a little recon on purple dragon activity.

... then his nose caught a scent he did know!

and his tongue flicked over lips. "Turtle...." He growls heading that way and taking note of an interesting addition to the turtles scent.

Feline... female... did one of those wretched beasts have a pet?

Hehe well either way.

He closed in on a roof top much like every other - and heard raised voices within the water tower.

He grin and closes in on it - letting loose a roar that could shake windows and reduce grown men to crying babies... "Turtle! come out and play!"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:58 am

Mikey had opened his mouth to cut through any further bickering, taking no notice of Mel striking him, she was not strong and injured and a girl so he was not going to strike back out at her!

But a thunderous roar practically shook the water tower loose around them and he heaves a deep deep sigh. "Oh you have GOT to be kidding me.... Tiger Claw." He growls and shouted back. "Can't you go choke on a hair ball?!"

He kicked up the opening hatch in the tower again and hops down facing the other mutant...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:04 am

" What the ever loving fucking hell was that?!" Mel shouted as she peeked outside and saw a giant tiger mutant!

" Great just great knew I didn't wanna be here!" The young teen yelled trying to get out this place wasn't safe.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:36 am

Love was getting really irritated, and then a roar. She turned and seen another mutant. a cat! A smile formed over her face and she stepped forward. She gave a little wave at the new comer.

Hi there. I see I'm not the only sexy kitty in this city.

When Mike mentioned the tigers name she gave a little flick of her tail. I'm Love.I hope you don't plan on trying to eat my friend. He was just about to show me a good time.
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Tiger Claw approached them with all the swagger of a big male cat whom knew he was a powerful beast. He grins at the female cat mutant -

"You are the sexy kitty - and if you are looking for a good time, I would be better than some teenaged boy..." He was closing in on the turtle and the females, maybe tonights hunt would be more fruitful than he thought! take down a turtle and steal the girls out from under his nose?

Whatever the younger mutant was doing with the younger teen.

He runs his tongue over his lips, "I have no interest in eating turtle tonight - though that shell looks like a great scratching post!" He was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Mikey growls, the wind had shifted blowing the tiger mutants scent over him and maybe it was the opportunity Love presented, or that fact he had two females with him but Mikey felt less and less inclined to play the banter card with the mutant and he snarls both chucks in his hands before one could blink his nictating eyelids made his eyes appear white.

"try it and you'll have to be renamed Tiger Declawed." he growls readying himself circling a little as his stance shifts so he came between the tiger and Love and Mel...

Normally he knew this cat was a more advanced skilled fighter than he, normally he'd play up the banter and try thinking a way to escape the guy... But irrationally he wanted to fight him, and brazenly felt he could take the tiger man.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:56 pm

This wasn't looking good. And Love wasn't too sure Mike would be able to take the tiger dude. Someone was about to die. At lest she would have a meal later.

Boys. No need to fight. Lets just eat the human girl and have a threesome! What ya say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat and Mouse
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: