TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] Empty
PostSubject: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:46 am

Date: Nov. 4th
Time: 11:59 PM

Hours after: Helping Strays
Continuation from: Big Girls Don't Cry

It was baffling how three hours could feel like a painful eternity, not to mention suffocating. Why did it have to hurt so bad? It wasn't as if it was  the first time that she had been separated from her father. He had sent her away for two years to train with the elders, and now it seemed that there was reason behind that, to prepare her for this very day...

..He would be back, he promised her. But why did his goodbye seem so final? Why did it feel as if her heart had been ripped from her chest? Perhaps it was because deep down, she had been yearning  to catch up with her father, but time had not been granted to her. Nor had it ever. Would things be different in the future, and just what did the future hold?  

Karai had never been given the chance to live a normal life. To experience the father/daughter bond as most had. She had been denied at every turn, but tonight that sting could be felt stronger than ever before. Perhaps it was because she wasn't ready for this level of responsibility. She was still a kid, after all. A child that had never experienced what that was like. A young adult stripped of all the things that girls her age would currently be indulging in.

Karai had ran until she reached the end of the line of rooftops, her lungs burning beneath the sharpness of the chilled air. Her mind was racing, heart pounding within its confines and there was anger and sadness spiraling within her. The simpletons on the street, walking arm in arm.. in love. All probably had fathers that they did not have to share with the world. All had heard a kind word that didn't drip with out worldly expectation. A normal life...

Before now, Karai had never dwelled over the things that she did not have. She accepted what was, because they were above the rest of the city. But why did she not feel so high and mighty now? Why did she feel so broken and lost? Had the whole ordeal with Gabriel shaken her up that badly? Was it the weight of responsibility? Whatever it was, Karai could not deny how she was feeling. How abandoned and scared she felt. How in need she was.

her hands were shaking.. why were they shaking?! Why did she feel like crying?

'There is no crying, Karai...' She remembered so vividly as her father harshly scolded her when the complicated katas had became too much. She had been five at the time, but even then, expectations of her could have crushed a lesser child.

Angry katanas cut through the air, taking out the demons that continued to taunt her. The world that would never truly be hers, even though her father claimed he was trying to give it to her. Could she ever react as she truly wanted to? And did she even know who she truly was? She had been nothing but a project to follow in his shadows, to lead this clan of heartless souls while he was away on business. A pawn.

Her violent motions continued, taking no heed to anything around her. In a violent trance as she worked out her frustration, angry tears burning at the backs of her eyes, forbidden to fall.. but dangerously close to breaking the rules...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:17 pm

The mission was over, they had found Love a place and everyone seemed to be happy with the arangements. Leo decided that he needed some air, and seeing that Ally was taken care of with Mike he didn't feel bad about leaving her. Though he did tell her by and gave her a good hug before he went on his way.

Once back to the city level he headed for the rooftops. It was amazing that people never seemed to look up and noticed beings jumping across roofs in the night, people were too busy looking down at phones or some other device.

He made his way across the rooftops til he seen Karai. It was dark, but he still reconized her right away. She seemed distracted. Angry, maybe upset.

he watched her for a moment, not sure what to do. Confront her, fight her, see if she was alright?

This could be his chance to take her out. Her guard was down. He could strike at her, take out an important member of the foot clan. But even though that thought ran through his head, that wasn't his style.

Finally he stepped forward.

Seems like a lot is on your mind...
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:47 pm

So lost in her whirlwind of violent thoughts and confusing emotions, Karai had let her guard down. Leonardo had managed to sneak up on her and had his intentions been dishonorable, then all of this would have been ended tonight. Shredder would have been proven wrong for putting so much faith in her. To be taken out on her first night as leader would be the ultimate letdown. Fortunately Shredder would not be returning only to find that his daughter had been taken out by his enemy's son, because Leonardo was a warrior with honor.

His voice cut through the night sky and into her very soul like the sharpened blade of her katana. Startled, she swirled around, blade aimed for his neck, but it stopped an inch away from his flesh. Almond eyes glared down the length of her sword, meeting his gaze and holding it prisoner. Her breathing was labored, eyes reddened from the bitter tears that had been kept at bay. She could argue that the wind was effecting her, but she saw no reason for excuses. What was the point?

Having him at the mercy of her sword, her father's orders rang in her head. Take them out. Kill them before his return. It would have been so easy. One down, three to go.. and then the Rat. But this was the same Leonardo that had came to her aid when she had been attacked by the angry mutant Alligator. This was the same creature that had shown her compassion. The same soul that could probably relate to the burden she carried....

"It is not wise to sneak up on a woman..." She huffed, her glare still holding to him. Chest rising and falling with each heavy breath, she finally lowered her katana. "Perhaps, but a heavy mind is a pain that I feel you are all too familiar with..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:38 pm

With the blade at his neck, Leo did not move. He also showed no worry or fear. it wasn't because he was feeling cocky, he knew full well Karai could take him out if she so chose, but he knew that there was some respect there. Him for her, and her for him.

He slowly nodded at her words and gave her a look of concern.

Leo had always felt bad for Karai. She was clearly nothing like her father, and although they were enemies. He always felt that she could be something better then that. She had the potential to do great things.

Maybe you would like to have someone to confide in? To ease your burden? I know we are enemies. But as you said, I too know what it's like.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:19 am

They were enemies-- why did it not feel as if that was the case? She had never felt threatened in Leonardo's presence, yet she knew the burning hatred that her father had for them, all because of their Father. Well, there was also the case that they kept foiling his plans and perhaps that's why he felt a burning need to have them taken out. Still, she did not appreciate that her Father had asked that of her. He had other, more willing killers at the ready, but it had to be her. Of course, she had no idea that her Father had asked Tiger Claw to keep an eye on her. Perhaps he was already suspicious that when it came down to it, she couldn't take their lives.

Karai was quiet as she considered his 'offer'. The young kunoichi knew that she should decline, and instead she should have allowed her sword to sever the vital jugular that pumped life into him-- to stop his heart. The heart that was now reaching out to her in what he assumed was a time of need. He would be correct. Perhaps what she needed more than anything right now was an ear, and Leonardo knew better than anyone what a burden leadership could be...

"My Father wants me to kill you and your family.." She warned him, but instead of making the fatal strike, she sheathed her katana... "I know we are enemies, Leonardo.. but I cannot agree to his every action, nor can I bring myself to execute his every request..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:34 pm

Leo was not surprise by this. He always knew deep down that Karai was more honrable then her father.

You are better then your father. I have no doubt that he would want you to kill us. His hatred runs deep. But the war that is between our fathers should not be passed down to us. You have honor, Karai. I respect that deeply. Maybe with the shredder gone and you in charge, you can change the foot. You could be the influence they need to be an honorable clan. Maybe our clans can one day work together instead of against each other.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Still reeling from her battle with raw emotions, the young Kunoichi was still struggling for breath, her chest rising and falling in a rapid rhythm. Knowing that Leonardo had witnessed her breakdown was embarrassing to her, and it infuriated her. How dare he sneak up on her like that! But, perhaps this was a lesson. While she was skilled and a deadly warrior, she still had weaknesses and deep inside, was still a lady that would have moments where heart and emotions triumphed over mind.

At least he was listening-- someone was listening to her. Someone had noticed. And deep down, she agreed that this hate war should be left between their fathers. How selfish their elders were for sucking them into this, but when it came down to it.. she knew they both would side with their fathers. Because they both had that loyalty to blood and would defend them by any means necessary.

In this moment, there was no need for blood or hatred or some silly vendetta. Just two 'projects' of their fathers. Both thrust into a role that neither of them had asked for. Well, she could only assume that was the case with Leonardo. It couldn't be easy for him, and it certainly was not easy for her...

Then the Turtle spoke words that caused the Kunoichi to freeze. Her features instantly became hard and she glared at him, but still refrained from pulling her sword...

"Have you been spying on me, Turtle??" She hissed, demanding an answer. How else could he know of her 'promotion'?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Leo stood calm and shook his head. Of course not. But I have been keeping an eye on your father. And I noticed that he left, to where I don't know. But being that he left I can only make the assumption that you are left in charge. I would like to know what he's up to though. I wont ask you, even if you knew I'm sure you wouldn't tell me and I can respect that.

I believe that you would make a much better leader then your father.I'm sure after what happen to Gabriel you see how mad Shredder really is. If you are curious about the man's outcome, he is alive, but crippled.

It was a huge risk telling her this information as she could use it to go after Gabe again, or it could get back to shredder. Him telling her that Gabe was alive was not only to ease her mind, but also to show that he trusted her with such information and that she could open up to him.

He wasn't sure why it was important to him that she talk to him, and he wasn't sure why he wanted to help her so much. But standing there on the roof, no weapons out, no threats, it was nice.

Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:53 am

Leonardo claimed that he had not been spying, but the fact that the Turtle had been watching her father didn't put her any more at ease. Still, she tried to realize that it was important for him to do so-- to know if he was making plans to attack his family. That she could respect. As a leader and an older sibling, he had to protect his clan... his family.

Taking a deep calming breath, the Kunoichi nodded as she brushed away the notion of him violating her privacy. He was here during a vulnerable moment, still, there was only kindness on his part. This certainly was not the creature that her father described. Of course, the blue-clad Turtle could have been working to get her guard down, but she detected none of that, and she was good at reading people.

"I am glad to hear that Gabriel is still alive. I feared the injuries would prove fatal." She told him, wishing she could shake those gruesome images from her mind. She had been in many battles and had witnessed injuries far worse, even death... but for a helpless captive to be torn apart because of someone else's mistakes was a bit much. Especially considering that Gabriel had dedicated his life to their cause.

"What happened to your friend was meant to be a lesson, Leonardo. To echo fear into the hearts of anyone that entertains the idea of betrayal." The unlikely Thugs had walked away that night, but only because her gather wanted to prove that they had not actually won. Gabriel would be scarred for life and would most likely never walk again. "My Father let him go, but what of Hun? I know the Dragon blood oath and if he cannot serve..." And she let that hang in the air. "It should not bother me what happens to a Dragon, but even though I have been placed down a different path in life, I am still flesh and blood." The Kunoichi sighed and walked to the ledge of the roof, gazing out across the city. Things were a mess, and she had caught rumors of the potential plague.

"I am honored that you have so much confidence in me, Leonardo-san. I just do not understand why. You do not know me.." And her almond gaze that held and infinite sadness shifted in his direction, spirit exhausted, even though she held the perfect posture. "Perhaps we are not so different if we can relate so deeply and empathize like no one else can..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Leo had thought of that, if Gabe couldn't be useful in the gang, what would Hun do? He would have to cross that bridge when they got to it.

I know that you have compassion. I know that you are strong willed and more. I trust that you will prove to be a great leader. And i agree, we are not so different. Maybe under different circumstance we could have been friends.

His thoughts then went back to Gabe and the others.

Maybe my human friends should leave the city. he thought outloud. He then looked over at Karai.

Maybe you also need a small vacation?
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:13 am

It honestly surprised Karai how openly Leonardo spoke. Information that could have been used against his friends rolled so carelessly off his tongue. He was either very foolish, or overly confident that he could trust her. Perhaps he had witnessed her hesitation back at the meeting when Gabriel was being torn to shreds. Had he witnessed her regret? Had it been that openly displayed?If so, her father had been too preoccupied to notice as he was busy ripping the flesh from the Dragon's back.

No one had noticed-- because all eyes were fixated on the carnage as support and amusement rang out from the crowd... the crowd that she was expected to lead. No one had noticed, but apparently Leonardo, the leader of the enemy clan had.

Why was he so interested? To strike her down? No. If that was his intentions, he could have done that during her moment of vulnerability, but he had not taken that opportunity. The Reptile had already proven his honor by sparing her of the Alligator's attack.

"Could be friends, Leonardo?" Recovering from her emotions, the Kunoichi quirked a slightly amused brow at the Turtle. "If not friends in this moment, then what are we? Casual vessels simply passing by with nothing in common other than our sails caught in the same storm?' A hint of a grin tugged at one side of her lips."Poetic, is it not?" Shaking her head, almond colored eyes drifting out across the darkened city. Screams could be heard off in the distance, a result of someone deciding a gallon of water was worth more than the owner's life.

"We are both beings of compassion, Leonardo. You have proven that much to me.. and you have seen the same traits in me. That is why I am not confident that I can lead a group that finds sport in witnessing the mutilation of a Thug. But, perhaps you are right. What if I can turn this around? Help the city-- my Father claims that is what he is doing. But, his methods are.. questionable."

She shifted her gaze to meet his, a quiet chuckle of amusement escaping her lips. A rarity for her. "A vacation? You know as well as I do those are not pleasures granted to a leader." And there was a sadness in her tone.

"Tell me, Leonardo. If you were in my shoes, what changes would you make to improve my clan?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Leo couldn't help giving her a small side smile. True, they seemed like friends now. Speaking to each other as if there was never chaos between them. Very poetic. No. Maybe we can be more then that now that the Foot is in your hands.

Leo thought for a moment as he looked out into the city. He finally turned to Karai.

First, I think I would stop working so closely with gangs. Hun might not even want to work with the foot anymore without shredder being here. But getting away from gang activity would be number one.

I never told Raph or Casey this. But what they do in the middle of the night, taking out thugs, I think it's nobel of them. I think the foot could do the same. instead of working against the cops that are actualy trying to help, work with them.

Maybe the Foot could even start a school to help poor kids learn the arts of a true ninja. Clean up the city instead of trying to destroy it.

A scream in the night caught his attention for the moment. He looked down and seen people running away from...something.

Something isn't right though. the streets are worse then usual. It's like people are preparing for something big...Is there something I missed?
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:25 pm

...more than that? Just what was he suggesting? An amused almost playful grin tugged across her lips as she listened to his ideas and suggestions. Help the city, that's what her father always claimed to be doing all along, but there seemed to be more chaos in his quest to control. He craved the power, claiming it was to restore this city, but were his methods practical? They certainly weren't humane.

Her Father had left her in control, but just how much liberty could she take? How much freedom was she granted to do as she saw fit? Her gaze trailed from his, following his out across the chaos of the streets once more. "As much as I despise Hun, I do not think my Father would take too kindly to me severing ties with him. He needs the Dragons to conduct the lower end of business." She explained. "But I am not sure how willing Hun will be to work with me.

The Kunoichi liked his ideas. Helping homeless children by training them in self defense .. giving them a real shot in life. Still, Karai knew that she was limited, especially with the promise of her Father's return. It was too much for such young shoulders to uphold.. a burden that Leonardo understood all too well.

"Apparently there is a new virus strand, according to the news." She informed him. "But, I feel that our Government is hiding something." And perhaps this is why her father should lead. There would be no cover up over something like this.. or so she thought.

Off in the distance, an army convoy was rolling through the streets in uniform formation. The convoy disappeared through the massive gates of a compound that remained a mystery to even the most long lived citizen. Karai pulled her binoculars and watched the scene, then handed them over to Leonardo.  "Perhaps it is heavy artillery for enforcing quarantine and a curfew, but that seems highly unlikely...." The doubt was clearly in her deep accented tone.

"I have a feeling that we are about to be in for the fight of our lives..." Her gaze drifted back in his direction. "When this all goes down, will you stand with me?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Leo also wasn't sure if Hun would be willing to work with Karai. secretly he hoped not. Losing all ties to the gangs would be the start of a new Foot, so thought Leo. She explaned that here was a virus spreading in the city, and that worried Leo, what kind of virus? what did it do? And where did it come from? He watched the military like trucks pull into a secret base of sorts.

He took the binoculars and looked around. He nodded and handed them back.

Yeah, something is going down. We need to find out what.

At her wuestion he looked at her and nodded. Yes, I will. But first we must figure out what is going on. what this virus is and who is behind it. I wonder just how hard it would be to get into that base...
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:32 pm

It seemed that Leonardo was equally as curious to figure out the truth behind this madness, and that amazed the Kunoichi. For an 'outcast', he showed much concern for this city and the people that would toss him into a cage with no regard to his life. That fascinated her. This creature.. this man was certainly honorable. There was no mystery to why she respected him so much.

His last question caused a mischievous smile to hint at her once serious lips. She took the binoculars and hooked them back onto her belt, gaze fixating with his. "Does Leonardo have time to 'play'?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Seemed Karai was interested in getting inside the base too. he wouldn't call it playing, be he got what she meant.

I think I have time. Lets see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:05 am

It seemed that Leonardo had accepted the invitation for a little adventure and for the moment Karai could forget about the weight of her responsibilities and the fact that they were supposed to be enemies. [color=purple]"Try to keep up, Turtle." The Kunoichi teased as she leapt from the rooftop, landing gracefully on the next and sprinting across, clearing each building with the greatest of ease...

In only a few short minutes they reached the last building, nearest to their targeted location. It was still a good distance that required the aid of binoculars to see, but the large jet flying overhead caught her attention. It seemed as if someone of importance was arriving at the base, and this was their opportunity to get inside. Without warning, Karai sprinted across the roof and leapt up just as the landing wheels came down, preparing to touch down. She moved up the leg, staying clear of the wheel, waiting for Leonardo to take up residence on the other one... if he wasn't too scared...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:32 am

Leo easily kept up with Karai. He leaped from roof to roof and finally stopped when she did. He watched the jet fly over head then seen Karai leap for it. He quickly did the same, landing on the other side.

Usually this is not what he would have done. There was no plan, no strategy. they were just jumping in without knowing what was going on. It was kind of exciting, and a little nerve wracking.

For now he would follow Karai's lead, but if things started to get too heated he would take over.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Perhaps there was no solid plan of strategy but the objective was to extract information without alerting and possible staff to their presence. The fact that Karai was so willing to dive in head first was proof that she believed this was something other than a deadly virus. Besides, they couldn't just wait for the information to come to them, they needed to act now. The sooner they knew what they were up against, the better their chances were.

Once Leonardo joined her, taking up position on the opposite landing wheel's leg, she cast him a cheeky grin, the rush of excitement completely erasing the fact that she was working with the enemy... the leader of the clan that she had been ordered to kill. "Beautiful night, is it not?" She quietly joked with the Reptile, the wind whipping her hair in all of its chaos. The opportunity for casual chit chat was cut short as the jet started making its descent towards the landing strip. This was their cue to evacuate the air craft. Giving a nod in the direction of a wall of shipping crates, Karai leapt from her post, landing agilely on top of one of the wooden containers, then quickly took up position behind one, giving Leonardo plenty of landing room....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Her playfulness was rubbing off on Leo as she spoke he gave a chuckle and nodded. Then it was time to move. He landed on side of Karai and got down low as to not be seen.

I'm sure a place like this has cameras. possibly armed guards.

He was sure she already thought of this, but he felt it still had to be mentioned.

You have a plan of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Indeed, these were all things that Karai had thought of prior to this, but the Kunoichi was confident in their abilities. A silent compliment to Leonardo, to classify him as her equal. "Yes, I am aware of this, Leonardo." She told him, voice quiet and holding the form of amusement. "And this worries you?" She finally looked at him, a small smile stretched across her lips. "What is life without excitement? Besides, we are ninja. I am confident that we can handle anything they throw at us.." In the event that they were caught.

"Extract information." She answered simply, once again raising the goggles as the stairs rolled down from the door of the shiny black jet. She noticed the EPF insignia on the side of the aircraft, and knew what that stood for. Earth Protection Force. If she had ever had any doubts that this 'virus' was nothing more, it would have been shattered just now.

"Earth Protection Force.." She murmured to Leonardo just as a man started down the steps, adorned in a black suit and tie, wearing shades despite the atmosphere being cloaked in darkness. He was followed closely by a group of men, and not far behind was a young girl, possibly in her late teens, fiery red hair and a muzzle over the lower half of her face, completely covering her mouth. The teen's gaze momentarily shifted in their direction, her eyes glowing an ungodly red. She had detected Leonardo's scent and the hunger made her jerk forward, but the man holding the cuffs kept her in formation, shoving her towards the building.

"Be careful with her!" The lead agent snapped at his follower, irritated with his man's rough treatment.

"Sorry, Agent Bishop. She's hungry..."

And that was a concern for the Agent. With Project Phoenix still recovering from her attack and requiring medical attention and surgery to stay alive, his blood was off the menu, for now. He needed it to keep his own heart beating. The group disappeared into the building just as another group exited the aircraft, this lot carrying a large glass chamber that appeared much like a transparent coffin, and it appeared something was inside. Karai zoomed in the binoculars, her jaw tightening in shock as she made out the form of another mutant Turtle. He was young, perhaps 13 or 14 at the most. His skin was a ghostly white, save for the bruised and broken patches of skin that had been sutured shut...

Giving Leonardo a confused look, she passed the binoculars over to him. "It appears they have one of your kin.."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:24 pm

Not worry, concerns me. He watched as the men stepped out and with them a girl. He noticed that she was different and Karai's comment cemented that thought. Leo nodded and thought for a moment. what were they doing to the girl? Who was she? Did she need help?

Second objective. save the mutant girl.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:01 am

Of course Karai had been referring to the white mutant Turtle that was being carried in, confined in a casket like cell, but the girl had immediately caught Leonardo's attention. The kunoichi gave an unseen, massive eye roll and quirked her brow in mild amusement as she shook her head.

"First and foremost, you notice the girl? Typical male.." She huffed and gently took his chin, steering his gaze in the coffin's direction. "Kin, Leonardo.. Turtle. It appears he may need our assistance, but if you prefer the girl... perhaps the Turtle should be fine..." She said, a hint of sarcasm in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:38 am

True Leo had not seen the coffin but now that he had things had gotten more complicated. He gave a nod to Karai then looked over at her.

We save them both. Maybe then they can give us the information we need.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:35 pm

The one didn't look like he was in any condition to talk, but there was hope that the red headed girl could give them useful information. Surely she would be willing to help considering that it looked as if they were holding her captive. Karai gave a small nod, indicating that she agreed with Leonard's plan, as reckless as it was. This whole mission was reckless, but that's what gave it excitement. That, and the hope of shedding light on whatever had the city in a panic.

Soon the group disappeared into the building and keeping to the shadows and ducking behind crates and barrels, Karai motioned her partner in crime forward. Now crouched behind the bush situated close to the entrance, the kunoichi punched in the code that the group had used to gain access, then carefully cracked the door open just enough to make sure the coast was clear. The group was well out of sight and she gave a nod at her blue clad partner in crime, signaling that they were good to go....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]   Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flirting With the Enemy [tag: Leonardo]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next