TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bromance [tag: Casey]

Go down 
+7
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Michelangelo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
April O'Neil
Casey Jones
Raphael Hamato
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Bromance [tag: Casey] Empty
PostSubject: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:49 am

Date: Nov. 4th
Time: 11:30 PM

Several days had passed since his birthday, and even though his father, coupled by the touching video from his brothers had proven that he was welcomed back home, Raphael still felt that he wasn't ready. He still felt as though he had shamed his family, and there was still hurt over how they had went behind his back. But more than anything, he felt guilt. Guilt for dropping his duties when his feelings had gotten hurt. Deep down he knew it was more of a driving force that had caused him to walk away, he was unstable and a danger. Things that he hoped to work out before returning home, but deep down Raphael knew this 'mess' was who he was.

Raph had left April's several hours before and took to the rooftops to do some scouting. With the news of an underground body parts trade, it seemed the city was in a panic. Not being a fan of the news, Raph  was unaware that there was more to this wide-spread panic. An unidentified 'plague' had taken the city, and people were battling each other over bread and milk... geeze!

It seemed that all the Thugs and Foot were in hiding tonight, so it wasn't worth his time staying out any longer. Sighing deeply, the large Reptile returned to his temporary home, slipping through the window just in case April had turned in for the night...

Swearing beneath his breath at the curtains that had taken him out a few nights ago, Raph carefully maneuvered past them and cleared the sink, landing silently on his large feet. Hearing the chatter from the other room was indication that he no longer needed to be in stealth mode, and he didn't have to worry about being discovered by one of April's unknowing friends.

A hint of a grin tugged across his reptilian lips as he recognized his best bud's voice, and he headed into the den....
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Casey was in the den yelling something to the TV, when Raph came in he jumped up from his seat on the couch and gave the turtle a pat on the shoulder.

There he is! ready to get out there and bring some order to the city!? Strange things are afoot. I got a new bat that I have to try out.

He went over to the corner of the room and grabbed his new wooden bat. He gave it a few practice swings then started to get the rest of his gear ready.

You think the foot is involved in all this chaos?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:30 pm

Sipping the last of a hot coffee down April chuckled openly at the greeting between the two buddies and stands stretching her self gathering up the collection of snack wrappers and cans that had ended up on the coffee table over the couple of hours she and Casey had had snuggling waiting for Raph to return home.

"Hey BigGuy." She lightly kissed Casey's, then Raph's cheeks heading to the kitchen. "I don't know if you ate whilst out and or you feel like it now but your dinner is in the oven when your ready for it." She winks, She and Casey had already had the pasta dish.

She had had a call from Shaya many hours earlier, and had been napping when Casey came around. Now it was almost time to go. She places wrappers in the rubbish and cans in the recycling box and dishes in the sink taking up a wipe returning to the den and the two guys to give her coffee table a quick wipe over. "I am leaving a key with you two tonight, encase for any reason you cannot use the kitchen window to get in and out - I am heading out with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Going out? Like out, out? Outside the apartment? why don't you stay in, babe? We don't know what's going on out there and I don't want to be out having to worry about you.You seen the news, people are killing each other over jugs of water.

But Casey knew that if April wanted to do something she was going to do it no matter the danger.

Come on, Raph. Back me up here.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:56 am

April put her hand on Casey's own that held the new bat, she pecks those lips lovingly, lingering maybe a moment, but as much as she wished to passionately snog Casey, she would not in front of Raph right now -

Usually it would not matter, the brothers just teases them usually but Raph had had trouble with females recently so April was careful for now not to rub in her and Casey's not always perfect but happy relationship in his face. "I love that you are worried Casey but I will be with Shaya and we are only doing a little leg work together that she has to do, I can't let her go out alone, we will be fine." She tries to be reassuring smiling at Raph and giving Casey a spare key before moving to her answering machine to check it before heading out, presses the button.

The first two were telemarketers, April deleted these.Then...

Angel Bridge wrote:
"Hello - April, it's Angel - just calling to let you know I am home... would love to catch up as soon as possible. Please call -"

April blinks - Angel...

Angel was home.

And casting the two boys an excited grin she quickly takes down Angel's number on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:29 pm

It didn't take Raph long to find his best bud with the other human he valued more than his own life-- April. Even though the pair was an unlikely duo, it seemed oddly fitting that the two were together. Sure, sometimes there was that little tinge of jealousy because April was his first crush, but the big guy had accepted that she was their big sister and that's how things would remain. Even if chance ever presented itself now, Raph would put his own heart on the back burner because it was obvious how much Casey adored her...

The Red-clad Reptile was brought back to reality when Casey spoke up, informing him of his new bat and expressing child-like eagerness to use it. Snorting in amusement, he carefully punched his bud's shoulder, giving a shrug at his question.

"Probably.. but I'm sure Shredder would have the Dragons do that kind of dirty work. I mean, I can't see Feet diggin' around in someone for kidneys..." And the thought made him shudder. What a sick city New York had become. Having missed the nightly news, Raph was still oblivious to the bigger threat that was plaguing the city, and the real reason behind the panic that had sent the city into a mad craze.

"But, if the Dragons are behind it... I'm sure Gabe can fill us in. Can't see him keepin' Shredder's dirty lil' secret after what that fuck-tard did to 'im." That was, if the guy was still alive. How could anyone survive those injuries? Too bad humans didn't have the protection of a shell..

Raph was pulled from his thoughts when he heard April inform them that she was leaving for awhile. Like Casey, this worried him and he would have preferred that she stay in, but one thing he knew about April-- she was stubborn and headstrong. Those were traits that they certainly had in common. "Casey's right.. you should stay in... but I know yer not gonna.." And there was a bit of an amused grin that danced across his lips.

He lightly elbowed his best bud in the ribs. "Don't worry too much. Been teachin' 'er to kick ass...so I wouldn't piss her off if I were you..." He winked at April.. No pissin' off 'Reds', we pack a hell of a punch.." Another wink but his features eased into shock when April played her messages and the voice of a long lost friend issued through the machine...

--Angel was back!

A smile stretched across his lips. He would certainly have to catch up with the girl later. It had been so long, and she had left so abruptly. He glanced over at Casey, certain that he would be relieved by the news, too.

"That girl's got some explainin' to do." And that would happen soon, even if he had to hunt her down. It was hard to focus on the pending mission, especially with this incredible news, but first things first.....

"Hey, Ape...need to ask a favor of you before you go. Think you can call the hospital and see if you can find anything out about Gabe? I mean, if he's still there.. or even alive.." Because the graveyard couldn't give them answers. "I could call, but yer more convincin'..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Casey was happy that Raph was teaching April how to fight, it put his mind to ease some. Still he wanted April to stay in, but knew she would go out anyway. Casey didn't know who this Gabe was, but he was more questioning why Raph was hanging out with thugs.

Then the news of Angel being in town caused a smile to spread on Casey's face.

So she only shows up when the city goes to hell? He joked. But inside he was worried. Now not only did he have to worry about April being out and about, but now Angel was out there. Why was protecting everyone so hard?

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:57 pm

"Got that right, red is a natural danger sign and we wear it all the time." April laughs and winks back at Raph and having added Angel's number to her phone she tucks it away and then scribbles it down on paper for Casey and Raph to add to theirs bringing it over as she moves back to them giving it to Raph. "oy vie.... Raph's lessons, tough and hard... but I swear my ass has never fit these jeans so damn good." She smiles, Raphael's focus in his teachings was more aggressive and forceful than she was used to, she had to really dig deep to find her inner feisty and give a hundred percent.

But she managed, and impressing the big turtle once or twice was worth all the achy muscles afterwards.

April giggles at Casey's words, "Thats Angel for you - impeccable timing." She winks and chuckling still grins at Raph. "I'll do that ont he way to meeting Shaya and let you know what I find out." She assures smiling. "And don't forget you dinner in the oven." She nods to the oven where Raph's plate and garlic bread waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:57 pm

Well, April's ass always looked good in anything she wore, but Raph was smart enough not to comment on that fact. Instead he took the offered number and programmed it into his phone, then slipped the little device back into his belt before handing the piece of paper to Casey to do the same.

Indeed, their wayward friend had good timing, or bad however you chose to look at it, but one thing he had to admit, even at a young age, Angel could hold her own. Either way, Raph was just happy to know the girl was okay.

"Thanks, Ape. And I promise to eat when we get back... sure I'll be hungry enough to  eat a rhino then.." He assured, giving her a wink. Outings always made him hungry and tonight would surely be an appetite stimulator. Now his gaze shifted to Casey and he lightly punched his best bud's shoulder.

"Ready to bust some skulls?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Finally they were moving out. Casey gave the thumbs up and slipped his mask on. He then headed out the door expecting Raph to follow. Though if they were going to talk to Raph's Dragon friend he should probably let Raph lead.

Want to hit up the usual places first?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:10 am

Indeed, probably best to let Raphael lead since he had an idea of where they were going. But they would need to wait until April touched base with them to inform them if Gabriel was still among the living. Giving a slight nod as he followed his bud out, but granting him the lead wouldn't last long and soon the large Reptile was bringing up the front as they took to the rooftops.

"Yeah, we'll hit the usual spots. Bust some skulls while we wait on April to give us some news. Who knows, maybe Dragon boy ain't dead.." And he was sure that Casey was curious to know how he had fallen into cahoots with a Dragon.. well, actually a small group of them. A reluctant bunch. At least Gabe and Lexi seemed to be. He didn't know the small group's leader, or Tiph.

Coming to a stop at the lip of a building's ledge, Raph peered out over the street's below, waiting for any sign of trouble. Just the usual chaos that he had seen earlier tonight. People frantically gathering supplies, and a few would be looters targeting closing stores, but the cops seemed to be handling that. "What's wrong with these people?" He huffed, honestly having no idea. "It's like they're preparin' for an apocalypse or somethin..."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:26 am

April chuckles as they leave locking up behind her and as the two vanish and she sends a prayer to any deity that cared, real or not, that the pair are careful in this charged fearful climate the city finds itself in.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Maybe they are. Maybe something is going on that we don't know about. Because it sure seemed like more then just a killer on the loose. People were use to muderers and crazy people. This was something different. People were panicing.

Want to wait to see what's going on with your friend? Or is there someone else you can call? Maybe they can fill us in on what's up. Not that we ever needed to know what was going on to run in and fuck shit up.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:00 am

April O'Neil wrote:

"Raph, I called around - and I think it is possible Gabe was taken out of the hospital with some allies," She gives the story the hospital staff had told her - "Seems someone might be trying home care on him, I don't think he has perished I did call and no one matching his description and injuries is or has been in the morgues and in no other hospitals... hope that helps, have each others backs, love you guys." She pecks the phone and hangs up.

Raphael was just about to answer his buddy when a voice message from April came in. He played the message so that they could both hear, a little relieved that the Dragon actually lived. "Damn, that's one tough son of a bitch." He told Casey, but knowing that his buddy hated the Dragons.. and so did he.. for the most part, knew he probably didn't care too much. But at least they would get answers.

"I know where he lives. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and they actually took 'im back home. C'mon." With that the large Reptile sprinted across the rooftops, sticking to a route that he knew his clumsy friend could clear...

"If there are other Dragons there.. behave yerself. I don't think his group will cause you any issues.." Of course, Raph had never met Ezekiel, the leader of that group. Unfortunately the guy didn't have the same 'live and let live' outlook as his people.

It didn't take long for the apartment to come into view and a light could be seen filtering out from the kitchen window. Raphael dropped onto the fire escape and waited for his pal to do the same....
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Casey wasn't too happy about going to a Dragon's home. But then again, that bit of info could be useful later. It was good to really know your enemy. Casey didn't know how bad Gabe's injuries were so he wasn't as amazed as Raph at the fact the guy was still alive.

He followed Raph not being clumsy, though it was best Raph made the easy rout. Casey would always try to keep up and often got hurt in the process.

He joined Raph on the fire escape and tried to peek into the window.

So if we just let ourselves in, no one is going to shoot at us right?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:12 pm

Raphael also tried to peek inside, but there was only a small clearing where the large sheet that had been crafted into a makeshift 'curtain cloaked the window. Pretty ghetto, but considering that it was a thug's apartment that they were about to let themselves into, it wasn't that surprising.

"Can't guarantee anything.." Raph told his bud as he wedged the customized sharpened point of a sai in the two panes, giving a little wiggle and dislodging the lock. Even though 'gentle' wasn't is style, the mutant was mindful that it would need to be lockable once again. This guy had enemies that wanted him dead, after all.

"So maybe you should stay right here until I call you in. I can dodge bullets.. you'd prolly jus' trip right in front of 'em.." Yeah, Casey was a klutz and surely he was aware of that. Besides, Raph didn't want to see his friend in danger.

As quietly as he could, Raphael slid the window open and pushed back the sheet, carefully climbing onto the sink counter and crouching there until he took in his surroundings. Unfortunately the two pit bulls caught his scent and left their spot by the couch, both sprinting into the kitchen where the 'intruder' was. Jigs growled and barked, the fur on the canine's hackles raised in an aggressive display. The puppy, on the other hand, trotted around the much larger dog, thinking it was play time....

Peachy... just peachy!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:43 pm

((continue from road to recovery))

Mikko was watching the news and starting to freak out a bit. a virus was making people go crazy was this finally it? Finally the zombie invasion she's always dreamed of? She smiled a bit and patted Gabe's shoulder.

You better get better real quick.

Then she noticed the dogs get up and go to the kitchen. She didn't think anything about it at first. But then she heard Jigs growling. Either someone was in the house, or he was going to attack the puppy. Either way she needed to see what was up.

As carefully as she could. Mikko got up and put a pillow under Gabe's head. She then grabbed her sword and made her way quietly to the kitchen.

Getting to the door frame, she took a breath then jumped in the kitchen, sword pointed out.

Raph?

Casey climbed in after raph and looked around, soon there was two dogs. One seemed mean the other not so much. Then before Casey could move to try and knock the dogs out, or at least the one. Some chick showed up. He looked at Raph.

I thought your friend was some guy, and what kind of Dragon uses a sword? You sure this is the right house?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:15 am

Naturally Casey didn't follow orders and Raph soon found himself having to shift to make room for his bud, angry pit bull keeping them both treed on the sink's counter. Raphael huffed in annoyance, but his features turned to shock, then disbelief when Mikko made her appearance, sword drawn. Then there was the inevitable look of hurt that just seeing her again caused. It was obvious why she was here. For Gabriel. She had chosen the thug over him.

"She's not a Dragon. The Foot an' Dragons work together you know, but I think this is somethin' more.." Not that Casey really cared to hear all that, but it was more of an accusation aimed at Mikko. "You gonna call that dog off?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:21 am

Mikko chuckled and put her sword away then grabbed Jigs' collar and pulled him away. Down, Jigs! It's ok. she gave the dog a pet behind the ears then shooed him off to the living room.

I was just thinking about calling you. I think we need to have a talk. But I know you didn't come here for that. Oh and you brought Jason along too. She said nodding to Casey in his mask.

Get down from there it's safe. you two want a beer?
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:24 am

With the dog gone Casey stepped down and pulled his mask off. He gave an eye roll at her comment. Like he had never heard that one before. He then looked at Raph then back to Mikko.

So you two have some history uh? You know I want the whole story if you are not only involved with Dragons but Foot. You switching teams on me, Raph?

He asked as he helped himself to a beer.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Raphael was about to suggest that his bud lose the mask since they were in the company of a Dragon, but Mikko's comment prompted him to do that. And now the large pit bull was gone and he finally stepped down, his glare still fixated on Mikko. Angry, but there was more hurt there than anything, though he would never verbally admit that.

"Came here to talk to Gabe.. yer boyfriend.." Yeah, he wasn't stupid. "Where is he?" Unlike Casey, Raph turned down the offer of beer, not wanting anything from her. And his gaze shifted briefly to Casey. "You'll get the whole story later." Because this was not the time!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Mikko sighed and rolled her eyes.

I'm sorry, Raph. I get that yer upset with me. we'll have that talk later, when your boyfriend isn't around. She said nodding to Casey.

Anyway, Gabe isn't up for talking. He's sleeping on the couch which is good. But after seeing the news i'm guessing you wanted info on the zombies?

Casey took a sip of the beer and didn't say anything about the boyfriend comment. But the mention of zombies peaked his interest. Zombies? No, we were here about the guy stealing body parts.

Oh! Well. I'll tell you about both then. First, there is a virus that's hit the city and it's making people go crazy. That's why everyone on the streets are panicing. If you ask me it's not a virus but a parasite though. I seen one on the news, he said something about a kraang and attacked the news woman. So I think it's effecting the brain. The city is suppose to be staying in their houses, but no one listens. Laz, Lexi, Tiph and Eze just left to get Eze's kid and pick up suplies then we're suppose to be leaving the city.

As for the body collector. He's working for a lot of people. I know He was working with Shredder and Hun. But rumor has it that he has other clients as well. And he doesn't do just body parts. he also does...
Mikko lowered her voice a bit. He also does amputation fetishes. You know. guys that like to fuck girls with no legs are arms. He cuts their body up and stuffs them in a suit case then dilivers the still alive victim to the client. fucked up shit.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Casey wrinkled his nose at the information. So a plague and a crazy person was in the city. He looked up at Raph as he finished the beer.

Fuck this, I say we all head to my cabin in the woods. It's safer.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Well, that was pretty damn fucked up! Raphael wrinkled his snout at that, genuinely disturbed that someone could be that sick and twisted. In addition to some virus. It seemed that Casey was ready to tuck tail and head out to the country, and normally Raph would have razzed his friend over his lack of bravery, but maybe it was best that their human friends leave for awhile.

"Yeah, you and April need to get out of the city, but someone's gotta stay behind and get this asshole off the streets.." The large Turtle huffed, gaze drifting to Mikko. So much needed to be said, but how? And this obviously wasn't the time, not with Casey so close.

"Guess you don't know where we might be able to find this guy?" Yeah, all business... for now...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:41 am

Mikko so wanted to just take Raph to another room and talk things out. But clearly there were more important things at hand. At Raph's question she nodded her head.

This is going to sound crazy. But last i heard from some foot, is that this body thief is being shadowed by some mutant cat that cleans up what he leaves behind. Find the cat and maybe you'll find him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bromance [tag: Casey]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next