TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bromance [tag: Casey]

Go down 
+7
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Michelangelo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
April O'Neil
Casey Jones
Raphael Hamato
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:11 pm

"not at all cutie," Mikey finally answered and with a nuzzle to both girls shoulders, Ally and Isabella, watching with a little worry as Raph and Casey depart. But he would see his brother at Aprils some time.

He gives Ally's cheek a brief touch of his nose backing off from shielding the two girls as things cooled down, "Casey's pretty cool usually, but your right yeah he just is not a fan of the PD club, at all save one exception, though that one didnt really become a full member... I think..." and he was not sure he should give Angel's name.

Keeping his arm around Ally he steered her carefully into the living room after Isabella's father and others, a bit shy wondering after that if he'd be welcomed but most importantly the little girl on his arm would be seen safely to some one.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:19 pm

Daddy! Little Bella called out. Can Mikey come with us?

Ezekiel looked over at the turtle and his little one. He managed a smile for the sake of Bella. No, sorry sweetie, But i think Mikey has important things to do in the city.

The little girl pouted then heard that her uncle Gabe was hurt! She wiggled away from Mike and ran up to Gabriel. You hurt? She asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Phew. Ally was relieved that no one was injured during this. One minute, Casey was cool and giving Mike sex advice, but the moment Lexi greeted him, the whole ball game changed. To say that Casey wasn't a fan of the Purple Dragons would have been an understatement and his hatred seemed to extend even to the group that had proved that they weren't exactly cut from the same mold.

Whatever Everyone was alive and that's what mattered! Releasing the collective breath, she smiled as Mike pressed his snout against her, giggling slightly. The little big guy was quite affectionate and reassuring, traits that she really adored and rarely experienced from the opposite sex.

Once they were in the den, she remembered why they were here in the first place! She needed to change into something warm before they headed out for their walk.

"I'll be right back.."She told him pressing a soft kiss before untangling from that welcoming arm and disappeared into Gabriel's bedroom where she had once found a huge assortment of abandoned women's clothing stuffed in the bottom of his closet, probably from his one night stands. Boy had issues. Closing the bedroom door behind her, she went through the pile, deciding on a pair of black tights, an orange dress and a pair of gray fuzzy boots with a thick jacket to keep her warm. After getting dressed she reemerged, flashing Mike a grin as she closed the distance between them...

"Ready when you are!" She told him, unaware that her friends were preparing to leave the city. "Wanna drop by your place so you can grab a disguise, or are we keepin' our walk to the shadows?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Gabriel's heart sank a little when Isabella realized that he was injured. He hated that she had to be exposed to this, but one thing was for certain, she was a tough kid. Giving a reassuring smile, the wounded thug reached out and ruffled the little girl's hair.

"Naw, I'm okay Angel." He tried to assure, wanting to spare her of any worry.

Hearing Mama's question, Lexi realized that nothing had been packed yet. "We're on it." She told the woman and dragged Laz off the Gabe's room, just as Ally was heading out, more appropriately dressed for her night out with Mikey.

Flashing a small smile at her boyfriend, Lexi grabbed a couple of suitcases and began packing things that she figured Gabe would need. She could return to the city ad visit her apartment tomorrow and retrieve her things, if the city wasn't closed down.

"Ally seems happy, huh? I haven't seen her smile that much in a long time.." She commented to Laz as she placed things in the suitcase. "But, a good man will do that for you." And she winked, knowing she had gotten lucky and now had a pretty amazing boyfriend herself.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:49 pm

That's what she should have been doing! Packing things for Gabe. Though the snuggling and kissing was soooooo much better. When Ally walked into Gabe's room Mikko was confused, then the girl walked out dressed up and Mikko was more confused!

Why are Ally's cloths in your bedroom? She wasn't accusing him of anything, just curious.

Bella seemed very worried for her uncle and she was so adorable, it made Mikko a little sad she would never have a little on of her own. Then Bella spotted the new puppy and her eyes lit up! She ran over to Chucky who was happy to have a playmate more his size.

Mama looked Ally over and did not approve the outfit she wore, it still seemed too cold, of course Mama always worried about these things. she unwrapped the scarf from her neck and wrapped it around Ally's neck, making a scarf/hood out of it. Do'n want ya to be catching cold out there.

Laz went with Lexi to help her though he felt strange going into Gabe's room and messing with his things. So he mostly let Lexi take care of everything. At her comment he gave a smile and a shrug. I don't know. I have yet to meet the man of my dreams. He said looking up and sighing. But I know a good woman will. He looked at her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:10 pm

It seemed that they were about to depart and while Gabe was slightly excited about a change of scenery, that meant he was going to have to move, or be moved.. and doing either caused excruciating pain. The wheelchair was close, maybe he could pull himself into it once Mikko moved, but he was in no hurry to test how painful it would be.

Hearing Mikko's question slightly confused him, but then he remembered 'the stash', and giving Ally permission to take whatever she needed. "Oh, that..." And he spared her cheeky look. "Clothes left over from 'wild nights'...just haven't gotten around to givin' 'em to Good Will. Told Ally to take whatever, you know.. since she's currently homeless.." And he wondered how long that would last. Probably until her brother got out of prison.. which... he hoped would never happen. Last he heard Spike was on death row. He deserved it, though, he did feel bad for Ally. Spike seemed to be the only family she had. But now she had this Turtle guy.. was he her boyfriend? Whatever. It didn't effect him so he wouldn't judge. At least Ally had someone to keep her mind off her brother.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Lexi wasn't sure how long they were staying at Eze's cabin, but she packed everything she thought Gabe would need.. including the bong that she had gotten him one year for his birthday. She knew cabin fever would kick in and Gabe would need something to literally take his mind off the boredom. He was a city boy, after all.

Laz' response to her comment earned a much needed chuckle and she reached over to playfully pinch his cheek. "You're too much. But when you do find the right guy, I may have to kick his ass because I'm selfish and don't like to share." She winked.

"I was thinking, once we get to the country and get everyone settled in, I'm going to have to come back and grab some things for myself... and talk to my boss. I need to take a few days. If you want, we can swing by your place and grab your things, too.." And she wondered if Laz would want to. He hadn't said too much about where he lived. Then again, she knew he was keeping a low profile since the Foot were no doubt looking for him. "Or, if you want to lay low.. I can drop by and get whatever you need..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:14 am

Mikko slipped on her shoes and pushed the wheel chair closer to Gabe. she figured with Mike here and all maybe he could help Gabe if he needed it. sure Eze and Laz could help, But the turtles just seemed stronger. Not that she would say that in front of the guys.

Hop in sweet cheeks. Vroom vroom!
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:16 am

I'll come with. Can't have you in the city alone with all this crazyness going on. Though I'm sure you are more then capable of taking care of yourself. I just have to make sure.

Laz helped carry the suitcases to the front.

I don't have much. Most of my things were stashed at the foot tower and no way i can go get those things.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:23 pm

Having got a phone call that was quite disressing, Tiph had to leave the group and head back home. She didn't say why and slipped away quietly. It wasn't like she would be missed, She was always popping in and out of places. She would be back at Gabe's before they left, that was if she left, now things were getting complicated. Back at her place Spike and some other guy was waiting for her at her front door. The two of them were covered in blood and looking worn out. The new guy said something abut aliens and brainwashing. She Didn't know how he got out of prison and would ask later.

Tiph got them both inside and the new guy introduced himself as Jack. She let them use her shower and gave them a change of cloths. Spike had been shot and once he was cleaned off she seen the damage. With a sigh she got to work fixing him up. But Spike wasn't stitting still and every poke made him more angry. Finally he had enough and attacked....

A while later...

Tiphanny walked through Gabe's door looking a bit disoriented. The prison Spike was in had shut down, it realesed all the prisoners and of course spike got out, not without a few bullet holes, but he had a friend, or as close to a friend as Spike would get to help him out. Of course he went straight to Tiph's place. So she had been taking care of that.

She needed to get out though, Spike was becoming violent and unmanagable.

She practically fell through the door and then straightened up and smoothed herself out.

Hi guys. She had a busted lip and brused eye, you could also faintly see the hand print around her neck. But she tried to play it off.

Last edited by Tiphanny Jonnson on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Winking and watching Ally move away, left to his own devices and with a grin Mikey stood actually fairly quietly in the background, watching the humans about him.

Feeling bad seeing how injured Gabe was that he and his brothers did not make it it time to prevent more of his injuries.

His dark line of thoughts was interrupted and he looks up as Ally rejoins them smiling at he she looked like she would be warm to him in those tights, that pretty little orange dress (which made him grin bashfully once he noted it!) and jacket.

He smiles at the friendly older lady, answering Ally and reassuring her he hoped - "We'll swing by a friends place she always has a stash of giant cloths for us to pull on in emergencies and if it seems to be getting colder we'll grab a few extra layers." He responds churring nodding at Ally. "Sure AngelCakes lead the way - I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:11 am

Lexi was glad that Laz was so willing to come back to the city with her tomorrow. She figured he would, but having his company was always great. She spared him an appreciative smile as he grabbed the luggage and followed him out to the main room where everyone was waiting, and Gabriel was in the process of trying to scoot himself into the chair, declining any offered help from anyone. It was painful to watch and Lexi wanted nothing more than to assist, but catching sight of her, Gabe shooed her away even before she got too close.

She knew this was important to him, to obtain a degree of independence. She wouldn't force help, but would be close in case he needed it.

"Well then, we'll just have to buy you new things.." She told Laz, leaning in to press a soft kiss against his lips. She would have to pick up extra nights at work once they returned to the city, but she was determined to help Laz out as much as she could.

Suddenly she was pulled from her thoughts when an injured Tiph came stumbling through Gabe' front door. She rushed to her friend's side, trying to check her over...

"Oh my God.. who did this to you?!"

Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:17 am

Tiphanny smiled at Lexi and walked into the living room with the others. eze spotted her and asked the same question as Lexi as he checked her over.

uh well...what ever is going on out there, shut the prison down, they all escaped and Spike payed me a visit, I was trying to help him, he got shot a few times and was pretty beat up. but he was so pissed he attacked me. It's nothing really. anyway I wanted to come back and let you all know that i'll be staying in the city. ut i'll keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Gabriel stubbornly managed to get himself into the chair, but not without aggravating his injuries which earned tones of winces and swears, which he tried to muffle for Isabella's sake. Suddenly Tiph came stumbling through his door, looking rough and after informing them of Spike's escape, seemed hell bent on staying behind....

..what the fuck!

"Are you crazy? Spike's a psycho and won't think twice about killin' you.." The thug tried to reason. They were on the same team, after all...

"Yer comin' with us... somethin's happenin'.. .we ain't leavin' you behind..."

Lexi gave a nod of agreement. "Gabe's right. We have to stick together.. and Spike's a Turk. Even if he wasn't a total psycho, he would kill you for being on the wrong team."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 pm

well him and his friend are at my place right now, and I rather not leave them there by themselves.

But staying in the city did seem like a bad idea, and she would rather be with friends then stuck with Spike. So she finally gave a nod.

Can I go back home and pick up a few things first?, somethings I rather not have sold for drug money.

Mikko stood quietly behind Gabe and played with his hair as they spoke. seemed like this Spike guy was nothing but trouble.

I can go with her, make sure she's safe. Why don't you guys go on to the cabin, Eze can give me directions and Tiph and I will meet you there, I have to pick up my car anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 am

Gabriel did NOT like the idea of Tiphanny going back with Spike and his 'friend' there, and now it seemed Mikko was volunteering to go with her! He was cursing himself for being handicapped right now. This didn't settle well with him.. not at all.

"I wish you wouldn't, Tiph. Spike's killed women.. I don't want anything to happen to you." He admitted, sighing because he knew he wouldn't win this, and honestly, Tiph stood a better chance if Mikko accompanied her. At least Mikko was a trained ninja.

"He's dangerous, babe." He told Mikko, reaching to take her hand and giving it a squeeze. This was going to be a long and painful trip, and it would have been more tolerable if she was with him, and he realized that. She made a difference to him, but this was her decision and Tiph's safety was more important than his comfort..

"Jus'.. be careful.." He begged.

Knowing Gabriel inside and out, Lexi could see how difficult this was for Gabriel, and gave Tiph a look as if she was begging her to reconsider. It was just stuff, but a part of her understood. Who knew, maybe Mikko could keep their friend from becoming a sex doll...

"He's a rapist." She warned the two women. "It's too bad Ally already left. Spike is her brother... she has a way with him.." But as it was, no such luck. "We'll meet you at the cabin.." And she would offer to go along, but her being there would only make it worse since Spike had an infatuation with her. Besides, someone had to look after Gabe, even though Mama was more than qualified... "I wish you two weren't doing this..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:31 pm

a rapist killer? Sounds like I need to put someone in the ground. we'll be super careful. he tries anything I'll break his spine.

Mikko leaned down and gave Gabe a kiss. She then looked at Bella and ruffled her hair.

I need you to do me a favor. I need you to watch your uncle and if you could, take care of little Chucky. think you can do that?

Bella nodded and scooped up the puppy. Yes! Promise!

With another kiss for Gabe, she got the directions and a map to the cabin then left with Tiph to get her things.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Gabriel sighed deeply as he watched Mikko and Tiph head out, worried about the two and hating the fact that there wasn't a damn thing he could do! Being handicapped sucked. He hated it. If this was permanent.. well, there was no way he could deal with the constant anxiety of being helpless while someone you cared about was in danger. This was cruel.

Lexi could see the internal struggle and slipped up behind him and ruffled his curly hair. "They'll be okay, Gabe. Mikko's a ninja, remember? And Spike's a pansy. They'll be fine." She reassured. She knew that completely putting his mind at ease would be impossible, but it did seem to help.

After the bags were loaded, into the back of her car, Lexi and Laz helped Eze with making Gabriel comfortable in the back of his van (with Mama, Isabella and the dogs to keep him company.) Once everyone was situated, Lexi tossed Laz the keys to her vehicle, and climbed into the passenger seat, dreading the long trip ahead. At least she would be in good company, and have a sexy shoulder to lean against.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Laz helped Get Gabe in the van with the help of Ezekiel. Both men tried to help as little as possible, not because they didn't want to help, of course they did! But they didn't want Gabe to feel compleatly helpless. Once Gabe was in along with everyone else Laz closed the back of the van and caught the keys that Lexi tossed him.

see you guys there. He said with a wave, course he would be following Eze so it wasn't like they were leaving each other.

He started the car up and put on some music. Then leaned over and gave Lexi a kiss on the cheek before they drove off.

Ezekiel made sure everyone was comfortable and then started the car. He waited for Laz to get ready then drove off with Laz behind him. It would be a long trip.

Bella had the puppy on her lap and sat beside Gabe. She was very worried for her uncle. more so that she seen him in the wheel chair and that he needed so much help. She was young, but even she knew that people in the wheel chairs were usually very sick. The little girl put her hand on Gabe's lap and looked up at him.

Is miss Mikko your girlfriend? are you going to marry her? what happen to your legs? will you always be in a wheel chair? I can help you! She added with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bromance [tag: Casey]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next