TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:25 am

Alyss again fearlessly had accept Raphael's help down.

Reaching up to take the younger girls body in her arms and lower her down Erica was just putting her on her feet when what must have been Raphael's brothers and Angel turned up. She smiles in greeting -

A loud Wow caught her attention. That voice... she recognized that from the phone. "Yeah!" She waves back realizing with a start how tall he was as he got closer - and what was that look in his eyes? Leaner than Raphael but taller, she did not see Leo - but she had taken note of the shorter stockier turtle in orange - whom was still taller than her!

She felt a blush stain her cheeks. "Your... Donnie?... could tell by the voice. Such a nice voice." She shifts out of the way so Raph can follow her and Alyss down.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:00 pm

More people? - More turtle people too?

Alyss, not knowing quite what to do, just smiled back. Not being used to being among this many people all at once, she remained close beside Erica.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:57 pm

The girls were finally down, and not a moment too soon! After lowering Alyss into the dark abyss, the unmistakable moans grew from a nearby alleyway. Raph's gaze trailed in that direction just as the horde came into view, coming directly toward him. The newly converted a little faster than the others.

"Fuck." He hissed and dropped into the darkness, working frantically to get the grate back into place. God, how he hated working under pressure! This wasn't the measly Foot that he was facing. no. One mistake and he would become one of them. Certainly wasn't in his future plans!

Finally! The grate became snug into position and he managed to extract his fingers just as one of the undead snapped at them. He could feel the cold 'exhale' of the creature that almost took a chunk out of him, causing shivers to run up his spine. He did a frantic dance, the one that his brothers would know as 'the bug dance!' as if he could rid himself of the near miss, and then he braved checking his fingers, finding bloody goop and tissue from the thing's last meal, a significant amount that coated his forearm. What the fuck...zombie vomit??! Still slightly nauseous from blood loss, this did it. His stomach lurched and he removed himself from the rest of the group.. to expel his stomach contents in private...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:56 am

Well ....

Mikey had grinned at the younger girl in his friendly sort of way - and then hopped up as Don became immediately infatuated with the pretty older girl - to tug Leo back down with them all as -

ZOMBIES!

Actual fucking Zombies had began swarming into the alley. "I think we may have to find another way to help whom ever called Leo." He says and had just gotten Leo down with them when Raph hoped down and began pullin the heavy grating back into place.

Then it was and his brother did that comical bug dance that would often have ended up the butt of many jokes and imitations - with much exaggeration of girl like squealing - but this was not the time for that!

The things above that once were people were crowding where Leo had been, where Raph had been and snapped, moaned, groaned... rasped through lungs that did not work no more.

"Holy fuck..." Mikey whispers in horror.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Erica's compliment caused him to blush but it was short-lived. They had trouble coming in droves. Don sighed heavily when he heard Raph losing the contents in his stomach somewhere a little ways away from them then the noises became louder as the zombies came their way.

"Oh, no..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Trying desperately to rebound and wiping at nausea-induced tears, Raphael rejoined the others, hearing still fading in and out but managed to catch Leo's 'orders'. It seemed that he as put on 'girl-duty' and he didn't even have to wonder why. He was injured.. but whatever. Getting them to safety was a pretty important task. Unfortunately he hadn't failed to notice the almost instant spark between Erica and Donnie, and out the window went his fleeting chance.

-As if.-

He wasn't even an option, honestly. There was a tinge of jealousy there but he refused to let it show. Good for Donnie, finding a chance at the end of the world. Sighing inwardly, he averted his gaze from the match-made-in-heavens direction and began ripping away the embarrassing bits of bandages before Mikey could take notice. He was -not- in the mood to be teased.

"C'mon. Let's get this walkin' dinner buffet movin'.." He huffed, still disoriented and not yet noticing Angel.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:33 pm

"hey! - Raph!" Erica instantly hissed voice tight with worry at his tearing at those bandages was causing fresh bleeding. Her hands reached up to stop his worry all over her face understanding his wish to be rid of them - well at least she thought so - Yes those bandages were embarrassing no doubt but not leading a horde of blood thirsty undead after them was more important than his dignity - and even more importantly the fact he needed to keep what he could inside himself!

Honestly she was not right now thinking about anything but getting them to safety and then heading out to see her friend Leatherhead and Gran Gran. And was therefore upset when she could not stop him removing bandages. But it was true they had to move.

She had nothing for his nausea and was not strong enough to offer a lean on whilst walking. To... whom she assumed was Leo she said softly and hurriedly, "noise and blood attract these things, I don't think their eyes sight is all that good no more as they run blindly into objects and sort of bounce of barriers when moving about but noise, and smell and possibly even body heat - any source of heat attracts them. Use these to your advantage if you insist on going to find out if you can help more people and stick to the sewers as much as possible, the conflicting residual moist damp heat and sounds and smells down here may help confuse them. And not many have come down here." She looks at Mikey and Donnie too including them in this quick run down gently encouraging Alyss to follow Raphael and wondering if Angel would be coming.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:29 am

In the lair April paced nervoulsy waiting - looking at her t phone from time tot ime. Hoping all were okay and none of them being followed back to the lair by anything that was supposed to be dead. Not undead.

she was even curling a little of her hair about her finger and tugging it as she did when completely stressed out.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:30 am

This was taking too long. All they were doing is running up, getting some things and coming back, did they get lost, killed, eaten!?

I'm going to go look for them, They have been gone too long. He finally said.

Hun looked up and nodded his head. But Laz wasn't having that.

I'll go. You need to stay alive for your kid. Laz hopped off the table and grabbed his sword with his one hand. A one handed ninja was still better then some thug going out there. I'll find them then come back. They might be held up somewhere waiting for help.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:34 am

It was not until Raph started pulling at the bandaging and the pretty underworld girl tried to stop him that Mikey in fact noticed them, and he was inclined to being teasing, to pay his brother out for the pretty pretty little red strips of cloth not yet noting what was beneath them - that is until he caught the look Angel sent him.

It made him cringe and he decided total concern for his brother was more important than teasing him for the cloths. "well if we gonna do this Leo - how - ?" His question died when Erica filled Leo in as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 6:21 am

Rp Chat wrote:
Log.

Leonardo: Leo ok so they needed a plan, of course by the time he would come up with on those people he heard would probably be dead. "Ok here's the plan. I don't have one.)) < ----that was going to be the post, but that's lame. i can't think lol hang omn)

Angel: 'Oh yeah you better keep whatever it is you were about to say to yourself' Angel's withering look told Mikey - she didn't need to say it out loud. She was not keen to be shuffled off back to the lair, preferring to be on the fore front of the action - but then again she was also fighting a gag reflex at the smells wafting down to them. Fucking zombies. Of all the things to come home to - fucking zombies.

Leonardo: Leo They had to help the people he heard. He couldn't just go back to the lair knowing that someone was in trouble. He laid a hand on Don's shoulder. "Don you come with me. We can head down the tunnels and come up closer to where I heard the scream. If we're lucky we can pass under any of those things. The rest of you get back to the lair. Lets go!"

Raphael: Raph was so indulged in his own little 'fit' that it took a moment for Erica's plea to register, but he would totally blame it on the fact that he could hardly hear. In fact his hearing was still zoning in and out and he completely missed Leo's plan, but figured they were all going in the same direction. So he started back toward the lair, expecting and assuming that everyone was following....

Donatello: Don's mind was occupied with the noises heading their way when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Don reacted instantly but gasping and jumped a little in surprise. "Leo...don't. Do. That!" he got out between pants. "You nearly gave me a heart attack." But he did hear Leo's instruction and nodded. "Alright. Then let's go."

Mikey: Torn... should he ignore Leo's plan and follow his brothers? or the other one staggering away towards the lair - he decided... he hurried to catch up with his red clad brother with a 'Good luck bros.' To Leo and Don. "need a hand bro?" He asks Raph as he seemed disorientated and a little off balance... like that time they had all indulged far too much of Casey's beers that one time...

Leonardo: Leo lead Don away from the others and headed down the tunnel. to say he had a solid plan would be a lie. But these...Things. They were dead. How hard could it be to take them out? Once Leo was sure they were safe to head back up, he started to climb the ladder to get to the streets. "The plan right now..." He said as he climbed. "Is to just kill everything that looks dead. right. Uh...Don't get bit, That's how they get you right? Maybe when we get back to the lair we should watch some of Mike's zombie movies for more information."

Raphael: Raph could 'feel' the muck splattering against his heals as his youngest brother joined him, offering a hand. "Nah, I'm good. " He lied, and continued on his trek, upset for reasons he didn't understand and so out of tune with his own body and the imbalance. Staggering slightly, another step and he sidestepped into mike. Truth be known, it was a good thing the orange clad turtle was there or else he would have ended up in the grime. "Whatch where yer goin', shell-for-brains..." Because he couldn't admit that he needed help. Mikey musta bounced into him....

Erica: Fighting a sigh and following Erica pulled her phone from her suit front and checked it - nothing yet. And this could either be a good or bad thing she supposed... in any case she sent Leatherhead a quick text to announce she was still fine... wondering just how long they would continue to have a signal to do so... "Michelangelo your brother may need a hand." She encourages quietly.

Angel: Strolling along with Raph Angel was glad Mikey joined them and had stepped back behind the two big turtles smiling and rolling her eyes at the two. Glad Erica piped up behind her. "Where did you get a Skull Suite by the way?" She asks her in a low hiss.

Mikey: Mikey had almost responded to the bump with the typical brother shoving, but Raph's comment and the light voice of the girl somewhere not far behind them, and the little blond child in the middle of this group, Mikey took one of Raph's arms and pulled it about his shoulders. "Uh huh sure your fine and all, but I need a hand so we doing this." He tells him firmly. Sides Mikey was like velcro - some times you could not shake him.

Raphael: Huffing in frustration, Raph just... let it happen, his weight almost instinctively shifting to his brother. "Fine, whatever." Because he would never admit that he needed help, and was doing this more so to pacify his little brother. Yeeeeeah....

Donatello: Don was right behind his eldest brother as they made it to street-level. He didn't like this plan one bit. There were too many of those things. They would need backup for sure. They could only stop a certain amount, but they would keep coming. And Don wasn't prepared to fight an entire horde of zombies with just his stick. When Leo mentioned watching movies when they got back, he really hoped his brother was kidding about that. "We won't have time for that, Leo."

Erica: Taken aback by Angel's question and keeping an eye on the two turtles ahead, Alyss between them and her and the tall Angel Erica shrugs. "It was my mothers - and I was not aware it is called a Skull Suit." She whispers back to her.

Angel: "It is, seen a few things whilst I was doing the global adventure thing, travelled with a man that was wearing one for some time." Angel answers. "You mum must have been in the higher ups of the military." She was amused by the turtles exchange ahead but worried too.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:55 am

"Well damn. There goes a fine piece of tail..." Gabe commented, more to himself than to anyone else. The little blonde seemed stunned so he removed his hoodie and draped it over her shoulders, leaving nothing but the thin wife-beater beneath.

"Do what the pretty lady says.." He ordered, pulling his pistol and pulling back the hammer, ready to fire. That girl would need someone to save her ass, so he figured it'd be him. 'GO!" He yelled at the group and headed toward the horde, blowing the undead's brains out as he went... "Jus' like Resident Evil... ain't nothin' to this shit..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:19 am

Lexi was still busy, trying to make sure that her patients were stable and taken care of. Karai was still resting, but her vitals seemed strong. She just needed rest, and lots of it. No doubt the fact that her father did this to her had added an extra burden.

Like everyone else, she was also worried about Gabriel and Mikko. It had been too long, but she didn't wand Eze risking himself, and then Laz spoke up, offering to do it. Eyes growing wide, she rushed to his side and tried to get him back onto the table. "I don't think so, Mister. You just lost your arm! You need rest.." And she knew that if Laz didn't go, then Ezekiel surely would.

Sighing deeply, she knew what this meant. To make sure everyone else stayed safe, she would have to put herself at risk.. but it was a sacrifice she was willing to take for them, and to find Gabe and company. "I'll go." Because she was able bodied and if she died, there would be no child to miss her.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:36 pm

And there was a very loud 'NO' to be heard from both Laz and Ezekiel simultaneously. There was no way they would let Lexi go out there. Though Hun didn't seem to care. he was sitting in a chair smoking a joint, and the smoke was getting to poor Belle.

Ezekiel walked over to Hun and put the Joint out, which of course started an argument, which began a fight.

Laz sighed and looked over at Lexi.

I think you need to stay here and try to keep the peace. I'll be back, promise. He flashed her a smile then headed out.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:11 pm

BANG!

he had rushed at the doors with his powerful new undead body, it crashed against them with a force that shook what minimal dust there was along the doors top frame and wall off. He was repelled but rolling elegantly he rushed again this time the doors

BANG! followed by a satisfying cracking crunch as the strong thick wood began to buckle...

A roar of triumph that did not sound remotely human no more...

Which he was not...

Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:18 am

Holding down the forte as he said he and Casey would Splinter sits waiting as anxiously as any of them for the return of his sons, hoping there was no issues bringing Raphael and his tagaloings home. Or maybe there was and that was why it was taking so long...

Maybe...

No! He would not let his mind meander along those dark thoughts listening to the occasional breaks over the radio of more instructions to stay indoors, the epidemic spreading further.

What a mess, perhaps it would be better to try heading out to the farm? When his sons all returned home of course.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:50 am

"Really?" Erica was intrigued by this but did not think more on it being as the current situation was a freaking zombie apocalypse. So she did not pursue or invite further chatter on the matter... aside from. "Well perhaps another time you can tell me what you know of these suits?" She nods to the two turtles ahead.

"Perhaps yeah." Angel grins, if they both lived yeah for sure and nods back both girls hurrying to catch up with the two big mutants Erica lightly bumping against Mikey and Angel grinning coming up beside Raph. "helping Mikey RedT?" she lightly teases, knowing this would be his story even if it was clear the dude needed his younger brothers support.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:17 am

Watching Splinter pace was not a good thing, being Splinter was usually a very calm sort of old master ninja and very yoda like...

Unawares just as she was two now wondering if the best course of action was to head out of the city was also going through Splinters mind the radio announcements were advisory to change over to emergency signals and stay on the air for updates. April moves over to the old repaired thing and as advised changed to the emergency frequency.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:24 am

Had Lexi not been trying to keep Laz from going, she would have put the joint out herself but as it was, the fight broke out before she could act.

"Enough!!" She screamed at the two men, glaring daggers at the two men as she pulled Ezekiel away, knowing she was not strong enough to budge the enormous form of Hun. "It's bad enough that those things want to kill us... we can't do this to each other! We have to work together!" She tried to reason, and glared at Hun. "Don't be smoking that shit around that little girl." She warned.

It seemed a few of the Foot soldiers were willing to intervene if the two males insisted on continuing this. Now her full attention returned to Laz and she blocked his path to the door, her eyes pleading.

"Laz, listen to me. I know you think you can do this, but you've lost a lot of blood. You may feel that you're okay, but you go out there.. there's a very strong possibility that you will pass out. And..." She didn't even want to think about that. She grabbed his shoulders, forcing him to look at her. "I need you... we need you. If you insist on going, then I'm going with you in case something happens. You cannot tell me no.. because I will just follow you anyway. It's safer for both of us if we just agree..."

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Once back on the streets, Leo took out his weapons and, sticking to the shadows, made his way to where he thought he heard the screaming. It wasn't too hard to find the humans and the horde that was on top of them, the horrid moans of the undead lead them where they needed to be.

From the looks of it. A foot ninja and some purple dragons were fighting them off. And even though these people would have been considered enemies, with the resent events, now everyone was on the same side.

Mikko was doing pretty good loping off heads. Then she noticed that Gabe was joining the fight. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the help. But now she felt that she had to protect the guy and fight for her life.

Tiphanny and Spike, grabbed the other two and ran to the building nearest to them. No sense them getting eaten too.
Back to top Go down
Slash
Canon
Slash

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 2:32 am

That buildings large dould side doors burst outward - Slash roaring charged past those still alive, unawares of the arrival on the scene by his fellow mutnats for some moments grabbing a car as easily as one would a empty bucket and swinging it ferociously at the horde of dead humans.

He had been unfortunately in the lane way behind this place scavenging for food and hiding as this outbreak of whatever it was hit, he had failed several times already to help those he tried to in this madness, and those screams of pain and fear beyond anything he had ever heard in his memories echoing now as he tried once again.

Those dead that were not immediately crushed and battered aside from his attack found themselves smushed by the vehicle the giant turtle used like a war hammer. Hopefully buying these humans some time to get by him .... catching the scent of Leo and Donnie but as yet not registering what they were...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:24 pm

Mikko heard the gun shots and looked over to see Gabe coming to help her. She grinned. She would have liked him not to make so much noise, but that ship had sailed. She gave him a nod and kept fighting. Then a car flew over her head and knocked a large number of the undead down.

Mikko quickly turned to see who the hell was throwing cars around and spotted the large turtle.

Wow, he's big. Then more turtles were coming. Though she reconized Don and Leo. Mikko headed to gabe and stood by his side.

Mutant back up is the best! Kick their asses, boys!
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:38 am

Clearly Lexi wasn't going to take no for an answer. But it would make this harder for him, now he had to watch out for himself and her. It was like playing a video game where you have to make sure the person following you dosn't die. He hated those games. With a heavy sigh he finally nodded.

alright. fine. He handed Lexi one of his swords. He had no need for two of them now.

Lets go. He then headed out and moved fast through the tunnels to get back to the streets.
Back to top Go down
Slash
Canon
Slash

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:43 am

Smush, Smash, Crash!

Bleeeep bleeeeep bleeeep!

The car he was using to plat whack a zombie had a blaring horn, and would just attract more of those things so he swung it with all his might throwing the blasted thing like a shot put hurling it half the block away where it continued to alarm and beep and blare, he grunted and growled dropping to all fours to approach closer to the humans, but stopped feet from them, sniffing registering the scents of Leo and Don as young per than he mutant turtles. "come we all need to get out of here before more come."
Back to top Go down
Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 am

A roar!

And a Shuddering, splintering crash as the doors gave out, shards of the wood flying everywhere, the larger bits falling to the floor with loud clatters, shards dangling on the hinges still...

He was a powerful undead beast, something no longed human but not the mindless drones of those other zombies he could sense.

And for a moment he just revels in the strength he had, letting a deep booming laugh leave his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next