TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 am

" Woah! Hey Raph still hanging onto your shell warn me next time!" Mel yelled more surprised than anything else still hanging onto the shell when he launched himself into the apartment taking her for the ride. The apartment was warm which left her numb and cold body start to sting showing that frostbite hadn't set in one small mercy and she was starting to perk up a bit. Still she hung on not trusting herself to stand just yet.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 am

And with a relieved chuckle Angel had just been lowering the bat from it's ready to strike position - all her untensing, if shocked at the growth one of her good green friends had gone through, when a arm shot out and pulled her in also!

"Raph!" she grunts softly sniggering but her arms shift to hold him and April back. "It's good to see you too." She sighs, relieved - one of the guys were here!

She did not yet pay much attention to either of the girls, not the one on his shell or the one still coming through the window.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:15 am

April slips arms about Raph's shoulders returning the hug, relieved. "oh Raph!" just as relieved and she did not fight the few tears, "- been so worried, are your brothers okay? your father?" Her questions tumbled over each other as Angel was pulled into the hug. "And I have not heard from Casey - I texted, and called but nothing - have you heard from him?"

She noted the slightly blue girl on his shell but she did not seem in immediate danger so April ignored her for the moment - and knew the remaining shape from her fire escape was not one of their family or Casey.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:37 am

Slipping into the kitchen behind the big turtle and turning to close the window once more and lock it Erica looked about noting the relief radiating from both April and Raph -

and the packed with what looked like only emergency supplies of food and stuffs.

Ah yes, like her they planned to get out.

Erica takes this moment to unzip the front of the suit a little retrieving her phone and glancing at it - service was still up so she sent a the same message to multiple people. Her Gran Gran and Leatherhead and her father where ever he was. She was okay - and loved them.

Then she was tucking the phone back in and looked at Mel as the zip came back into closed position under her chin. "Feeling warmer?" she asks the younger teen.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 pm

"The powers out!" Mikey hollered crawling forward to the tv which had clicked off in the middle of an awesome movie! "Nooooooooooooo!!" He fake wailed noisily - if anything to annoy Donatello whom had just left to go see why their power shut off. Sniggering a little the orange clad brother returned to the couch and finding his shell cell clicked it over to the tv app and tried to resume his program on the tiny screen.

Instead their was a buzzing and white noise. Pouting Michelangelo shifted to a radio app hitting the scanner and letting it pick up something. Anything!

A station clicked over. "Reports are coming in -" Mikey frowned, news? he didn't want news! He flicks the button again and the next radio station - a popular one! had the same quiet and voice! "The unknown outbreak is the stuff of horror movies -" Mikey frowns, and tries again - to a local channel their father sometimes uses when meditating, and again! the same quiet serious sounding voice! "Here is a list of official instructions for those uninfected-"

Could this mean something was up topside?

"Report unusual behavior,"

Mikey listens.

"Barricade your homes."

Well their lair was very secret and thanks to Dontello had plenty of optional barricading of out lying tunnels, sewers and storm drains. Mikey stood - he should take this to Leonardo... He looks for his eldest brother - still listening to the radio.

"Avoid all contact with infected individuals."

Wow - something was definitely up top side. "Leo?!" He calls out through the lair.

"Keep your radios on, every station is currently broadcasting emergency, wait for more official instructions."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Loventrice Dixon wrote:
You don't know? There was an outbreak. The infected are going around killing everyone. The streets are filled with dead people eating each other. It was on the news. They don't know what's going on, but it's bad. So I came down here to hide.

At first Don gave her a look of disbelief. Zombies...really? He really wasn't buying it. Zombies weren't real. Don knew what zombies were, though. He had seen enough of Mikey's monster movies to know a thing or two about them. But to have them rolling the streets in New York? In their world -- the REAL world? Nah, it couldn't be.

"Are you sure they were dead? Not just...dressed strangely?" Cannibalism wasn't out of the question, but they weren't dead. Sick and twisted individuals, even. But not dead. And there were a few reasons why people would resort to cannibalism. But...it just didn't seem possible for it to happen like this.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:58 am

Mikko parked the bus and started to help everyone off. Laz was looking up at Lexi and smiled a bit. He reached up with his good arm and patted her cheek lightly.

Alright Laz, stop flirting, we have to get you inside.

Bella let go of Gabe and went back to Eze still upset. Mikko got to her level and smiled to her.

What's your name?

Isabella. The little girl answered shyly behind her dad.

You like to draw and color? I have some sketch books and color pencils for you inside. ok. And there is a room with a big bed, and maybe I can find you a teady bear. Would yoi like that?

Bella nodded and Eze stood up, he scooted Bella to Lexi so that he could help carry Laz into the building. Mikko lead the way and explaned to the guards who everyone was. Course she lied. She told them the two boys were her brothers, the little girl her niece and that Lexi was Laz's girlfriend. It was enough for the men and they let the group pass.

Mikko walked inside and started to lead them to the lab to be taken care of.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:01 am

Love sighed and shook her head. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me on this. the dead are coming back to life and eating other people. I seen it myself. Flesh is hanging off of them, they don't speak just moan, it's like in the movies. I watched on woman get bitten and she turned in minutes. Do you have somewhere safe to go, incase those things make their way down here?
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:04 am

Casey had been caught in the middle of all this madness. He was talking to some guys then all of a sudden they were attacked by a small mob. Casey fought off the ones he could, but when he watch his buddy turn into one of those things, he ran for it. His first thought was April. He needed to get to her make sure she was alright.

He didn't have his phone on him, it was lost in the fight so he had no idea she been trying to contact him.

Making it to her place he rushed inside yelling her name.

April! You here!? You ok!?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 am

Yes Mike, we can see the power is off. I'm sure Don's on it. Leo said a bit annoyed and walked out his bedroom. he had a small flashlight and walked over to Mike when the radio caught his attention.

Something was going on and it didn't sound good.

anyone hear from Raph?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Eze had not answered Gabe about Mama. He really didn't need to, Gabe knew what happen. As they got in the tower he looked over at his brother and shook his head.

I don't know how many times I told her not to answer the door for people. She must have heard them banging on the door and thought someone was in trouble. By the time I got there she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Yeah, Gabriel knew that Mama didn't make it, but hearing his brother confirm his fears made it final and something he really didn't want to accept. The woman that had stepped up to make sure they were taken care of as teenagers was ..gone. Ripped to shreds by those things. The thug knew that he had to keep it together, but that wouldn't stop the tears from forming. They burned and reddened his eyes and he struggled to suppress them, but one managed to slip past all attempts and rolled down his cheek. He would have quickly wiped it away if not for helping Eze with Laz..

Unfortunately he wasn't as hard as his brother. His heart had always been an easily broken thing, though he usually tried to hide emotional pain. They made it inside and fortunately Mikko's story granted them access. The interior of the building was beautiful and up until this point, Gabe had only seen the meeting hall, because Dragons were not allowed past that room. The majority of the Foot considered them scum and didn't want them tainting the building, but it had already been infected with something far worse than the likes of them...

Lexi held to Isabella's hand as they walked inside, surprised just how easy it was to get in considering that Gabriel and Laz were bleeding and as far as the Foot knew, could have been infected. What if they so freely let the wrong person in? Was the virus already here? From blood smeared on one of the once pristine walls, it was a strong possibility.

"I'll stay with Laz and Gabe.." She told Mikko. "The doctor may have his hands full with the wounded...I have training and may be of some use to him..."
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:41 am

Baxter was fretting over just about everything when the group came in. He looked up and shook his head.

No No. They have to go somewhere else!

Mikko ignored the man and helped place Laz and Gabe one tables. No where else to go, and I believe you get paid to take care of the Foot.Laz needs blood, and Gabe needs to get stitched up.

How do I know they weren't bitten?

Gabe is in the clear, Laz got bit that's why he has no arm! Now fix them!

Baxter frowned and looked Laz over. He ordered his nurse to take care of Gabe. A pretty woman who's worry was all over her face. She went over to Gabe and carefully started to take his shirt off.

I can't work with all these people in here. they have to go.

Mikko started to lead the others out, but it seemed the others wouldn't leave so willingly. Lexi wanted to stay and help, though Baxter just laughed at her, and Ezekile wasn't leaving his brother's side. No it was best to stick together, even if this place was suppose to be safe. But Bella didn't want to stay, she had just about enough blood for one day.

Mikko offered to take the child, bring her to a room and give her some things to play with, but Eze refused. he did move to the door though, out of the way. Eze noticed that Laz and Gabe were all that was here, there were many empty beds all with blood on them.

What happen to the other patents? Maybe yer not that good of a doctor...

They died. Everyone died. As ordered. Once you are bit you are to be put down, regardless of what precautions were taken to not be infected. bax explaned and grabbed a shot with some clear liquid in it.

Mikko grabbed his hand and shook her head. You are not killing Laz. I said fix him.

Baxter pulled away, he was far from being scared of these ninjas. Not when there was so much worse out there. laz was out of it, the blood loss causing him to pass out.

I can't fix him. We have no blood. We have very little supplies. There is nothing I can do for the man.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Indeed, Lexi was not leaving! It seemed that Baxter didn't want her help, and even laughed at the thought of it which was offensive and rude, but she wouldn't waste her breath combating his idiocy. There was a bigger war where lives were at stake and overhearing that he had killed potential survivors was indication that he was useless and cold..

She stepped between Baxter and Laz, her death glare meeting his. "You're not killing him!" She echoed Mikko's words. "If you can't help, why are you even here?? Who the fuck made you a doctor?!?"

Meanwhile Gabriel was on the table opposite of Laz, pain momentarily forgotten as the pretty nurse worked at removing his blood-soaked hoodie and shirt. Now unrobed, the large Purple Dragon tattoo was visible on his left shoulder blade. He was oblivious to the fact that exposing it would probably earn them poor treatment.  He helped her as best as shredded muscle would allow, managing a flirtatious grin through a pained wince, then unbuckled his pants and tried to slide them off. Noticing this, Lexi rolled her eyes.

"The laceration isn't on your ass or your penis, Gabriel..." She huffed.

"Well, you know.. tryin' to give 'er a clear field to work with.." And he winked at the nurse.

There were a million comebacks that Lexi could have snarked  back, but Baxter's comment about a lack of supplies and no blood floored her. "No blood?!? Do you not see us standing here, functioning on blood?? And upstairs, all of those Foot.. someone has to be a match..."

Her gaze shifted in Mikko's direction, "Do you know Laz' blood type?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:42 pm

So caught up in the relief that April and Angel were both okay, it had not sunk in that Angel was back and Mel was still clinging to him. Hearing her complaints he knelt to let her off and after giving her enough time to do so, shifted back into a standing position, his gaze now falling on Angel..

"Damn, you grew up!" And he gently ruffled her hair because even in an apocalypse, you couldn't let go of all warm gestures. Hearing April's question earned a sad nod and he pulled his phone, checking for any missed messages or calls. "About to try and call 'em so they don't come lookin'.."

He gave a nod in Mel's direction.. "That's Mel.. saved her and Erica from becomin' zombie food.." And just then, Erica came through the window..

"And I just found out you already know Erica.."

Raph was about to call Leo when he heard a familiar voice... it sounded like Casey was here... hopefully he wasn't bitten! "Casey!! We're in here.." He called out loud enough for his friend to hear...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:01 pm

" Yeah and I can feel every body part got lucky. Thanks for getting us out of there Raph away from the dead. So are we gonna stick together or what?" Mel asked as she sat down on the couch rubbing her body to get some warmth back faster and to ease the stinging from the cold leaving it. She still had her sneakers and switchblade so there was that but her stuff was back at that warehouse and there was no way she was going back there for it.

" Who ever or what ever released this zombie stuff in the winter I'm gonna find them or it and kill them." She growled more focused on warming up than the mutant and other people at the moment and she never really did have a great social life.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Grinning and lightly bapping that hair ruffling large hand Angel smooooths back the cut short style and winks at the now very large reptile. "So did you - damn how much can you bench press now?" She lightly teases and looks over the other girls - though she grinned hearing Casey's voice.

It may not have been the best time for a reunion but she was happy to see Raph and April and Casey and soon the rest of the brothers. "April was getting ready to head down to your lair and hide out there." She smile - of course she was going to go with the older woman. "And dragging me along too."

And she blinks spying the girl Raphael introduced as Erica - the girl was wearing a special military issued 'Skull Suit'. She would have to ask her about that - when they got a moment to talk. Looking over the smaller teen Angel noted the cold bluish palor of her.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:57 pm

"speak of the devil..."April smiles feeling both relieved and worried again, hopefully Casey was fine - he sounded worried, but loud... So he should be right?

She slowly withdraws from Raphael's friendly protective embrace and smiles at Angel at her response, " you bet I am, we all are, you, me, Casey... These two... And yes Raph, Erica's a good friend, baby sat her a few times when we were younger, and our dads were friends." she smiles at the Erica confused by the skin tight suit she was wearing but not questioning it right now as she heads to where Casey's voice came from, moving forward to embrace the tall vigilante. "oh Casye, you had me worried - are you alright?" she kisses his cheek drawing back.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Erica smiles and waves at the tall dark girl, Angel, smiling at April, "hey April - she was sort of hanging back a little for the moment focusing on texting her father to let Him know she and GranGran were safe, well - GranGran was, and now thanks to Raphael she was too.

"yes, thank you for that, Raphael." she sincerely says again in thanks to not being zombie food sparing him a grin as he called out to Casey.

Whom Erica had seen occasionally with April at her GranGrans cafe but did not personally know the tall man.
Back to top Go down
Agent John Bishop
Canon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:31 pm

And Agent Bishop had full confidence in his men's abilities... they never failed. This group had evolved and the ones that fell short had been weeded out some time ago. These were the real deal, the squad that enemies  had nightmares about. Hank was one of his most trusted, and though Bishop rarely expressed such things, surely the man knew this. He had been entrusted with leading the group, calling the shots when Bishop's importance demanded him elsewhere.

"I will assist those back at base with clearing the compound while you and your men are on your mission.." He told the agent. It would seem a tall order for someone in his position, but Bishop was no ordinary man and while he was in no hurry to see what effects the virus would have on him, he knew of his abilities and was confident that taking these things out, even in overwhelming numbers, would be a walk in the park for him. "We will be prepared for his arrival before your return."

Then came the next question and Bishop was silent for a moment, thoughtful as he gazed out across the chaos. "Yes. Project Phoenix managed to escape during the breach. If you spot him, bring him in. Preferably alive if possible...his blood could very well be the base for a cure.." But everyone at the base knew of the young mutant's powers. His cell had been specially designed to protect them, but now unleashed and free for the first time in years, the youth could prove deadly. "If not, put him down. His blood is important, but I do have a supply stocked.. just in case." He instructed Hank.

"Do not make him a priority. Just a weed to be plucked if it happens to grow upon your path.." Though, the freak's blood was very important to him, because someone close to him required it to live, but rumor had it that he wasn't the only mutant in this God Forsaken city...
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:05 pm

April O'Neil wrote:
"speak of the devil..."April smiles feeling both relieved and worried again, hopefully Casey was fine - he sounded worried, but loud... So he should be right?

She slowly withdraws from Raphael's friendly protective embrace and smiles at Angel at her response, " you bet I am, we all are, you, me, Casey... These two... And yes Raph, Erica's a good friend, baby sat her a few times when we were younger, and our dads were friends." she smiles at the Erica confused by the skin tight suit she was wearing but not questioning it right now as she heads to where Casey's voice came from, moving forward to embrace the tall vigilante. "oh Casye, you had me worried - are you alright?" she kisses his cheek drawing back.[/color]

Casey gave everyone a wave and was loving the attention April was giving him.

Yeah I'm good. It's crazy out there though. I would have been here sooner, but roads are all blocked. I would suggest heading to the farm house, but I don't think we would make it. Between the traffic the things out there and the cops not letting anyone out the city.

He looked over at Raph. The lair should be safe, right?
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Baxter gave up and threw his hands in the air. You want to waist your time do it. I have.... He stopped and looked at Mikko. Where is his arm?

Mikko was about to answer Lexi. Luckily her and Laz had the same blood type. O+. But then Baxter wanted to know about Laz's arm. In the bus, why?

Go get it for me.

This man must have lost his mind.No. And Lexi, Laz and I are a match. if you can hook us up I can give him blood.

Meanwhile on the other table. the nurse giggled and let Gabe take his pants off. She then got to work taking care of his wound. She smiled at him and shook her head. Yer cute and all, but they don't pay me enough to give happy endings.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:51 pm

True to form, Gabriel was fully focused on the young lady and not paying much attention to what was going on around him. The nurse's giggles were adorable and it seemed he was getting somewhere, but then she cut him down, mentioning something about not being paid enough for happy endings...

Had the lust not completely intoxicated his brain, then perhaps it could have been taken an entirely different way..

"Aww, but what is this life without a happy endin'...don't you owe it to yourself? The way I see it... we're all gonna be dead soon, why spend it alone?" The thug winked, one hand reaching up to caress that pretty cheek of hers...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yeah, so Baxter was absolutely no help. Coming down here had been a waste of time, and Laz was bleeding out! Thankfully Mikko finally answered her and it was a relief that they wouldn't have to waste any more precious time looking for a match. With a nod, she quickly swung into action, locating the catheters and blood bags and tubing that would be needed for the transfusion.

"No supplies, huh?" She huffed at Baxter, but knew he simply didn't want to waste his resources, or energy on them. She connected the cath to the line, then guided Mikko over to a chair and sat her down, sterilizing the skin just above the targeted vein before carefully shoving the needle through her flesh. Fortunately the first stick was a charm and the bag began filling with the life sustaining liquid. While she waited for enough to begin the transfusion, she gathered instruments and began preparing the amputation site to be cleaned and sutured...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:46 am

Mikko sat in a chair beside Laz and let Lexi do what ever it was she had to do. Hopefully the woman was as capable as she seemed. She glanced over at Gabe and grinned.

She don't like boys. Not going to get anywhere with her dude.But I'll give you a happy ending after all this is over.

Eze was pacing back and forth and wished people would stop talking about happy endings in front of his kid.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:51 pm

Everything around her was simply background noise as she frantically worked at trying to save Laz' life. A man she hardly knew, but what she did know was he risked his life for them and had gotten bitten trying to save them, so she would do everything within her power to save him...

Unfortunately it was more than one person could do and with Baxter being an ass, an injured Gabe and Mikko currently giving blood, that just left Eze. Lexi knew how stand-offish and unaccepting he could be, but surely he would be willing after finding out that Laz had risked his life for them..

"Eze.. I need some extra hands over here..." She called out to him as she slipped on some gloves and began cleaning up the amputation site, making sure it was clean of any bacteria, then began clamping off all severed arteries and vessels before setting to work stitching them up..

"This man saved Gabe, we owe him!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next