TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]

Go down 
+2
Tiphanny Jonnson
Lazarus King
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Mikko gave a nod to what Gabe said then walked to the far back of the hallway. at the end of the hall was a smaller room, but it was away from the other rooms. she opened the door and peeked inside while flipping on the light.

Ooooooh that's a big bed. Eze how you afford all this? I didn't know thugs made that much money.

Ezekiel wasn't going to win this one so he just threw his hands up in the air. It shouldn't have been his problem, if Mikko and Laz wanted to get themselves involved fine.

I have a lot of...jobs. And I know how to invest. Eze said answering Mikko's question. How you afford that car out there?

Mikko put the bags down by the bed and walked back out with a grin. sucked a lot of dick, worked, stole, borrowed, killed. I have my ways.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:51 pm

When he returned the kiss, it became a little more heated than she intended, because she had every intention of exploring and being a good girl and waiting until later for sex... but omg! This incredible beast drove her wild and the sudden, playful attention to her breasts earned a giggle, and an overwhelming heat to invade her body..

"Mmmm.. babe.. maybe you shouldn't start something you don't intend to finish...."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Laz looked up at her and kissed her again. He then pulled away and and pinched her nose.

You're right! We must'nt rush ourselves. we have a lot to explore. I think Ezekiel said something about a pond. I'll be honest, the woods frighten me. I know for a fact that the chupacabra is out there somewhere. Oh no! I've frighten myself!

With that he dove back into her breast and sighed happily. He was intrupted however, by the loud crowing of a rooster that had found it's way into the barn. Laz lifted his head up and looked down at the golden rooster.

This place has everything! Breakfast comes to us!

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:30 am

For a moment, Lexi felt thought that Laz was more eager to explore... but then his attention once again shifted back to her cleavage, and then the damn chicken! Was he intentionally trying to get her worked up, then leave her needy?? Well that wasn't very nice!

She only gave a nod about the rooster, not really caring to even look at the critter.. right now she had one thing on her mind... she just wished he was on the same page...

Cupping his cheeks, Lexi shifted his gaze to meet hers and she kissed him, a devious little grin tugging across her lips...

"I'm sure that's a nice cock... but.. I wanna see the real deal..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Laz kissed her back and grinned at her. Oh someone is feeling frisky. Looks like we'll have to postpone those llama rides. He said and kissed her again. He deepened the kiss then moved his lips over her jaw line to her neck. He wrapped his arms around her, hands resting on her back side and giving her ass a little squeeze.

His kisses then moved to the side of her neck. soft kisses, teasing her a bit.

another squeeze to her back end and he settled on the ground, pulling her with him. He slipped off his shirt, folded it then laid Lexi down, using his shirt as a makeshift pillow for her head.

He grinned at her again before lowering himself and lifting her shirt up just enough to expose her stomach. He then gave her a series of kisses around her belly button. Then a little lower till her pants got in the way of his lips. He used his teeth to undo her bottoms but didn't take them of, yet.

He kissed her along her stomach some more, then moved back up her body and caught her lips in a heated kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:28 pm

( Fade to black....

Naughtiness continued here.
)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:58 pm

It seemed that Eze wasn't going to argue the matter, so Gabriel took that as a victory. Leaving the room choosing to Mikko, he smiled when she came back out. By the lack of baggage, apparently she had found one. He listened on while the two questioned the other as to how they had the things they had. Hearing Mikko's response earned a faint frown, but he reached over, pulling her into his lap.

But the dick-suckin' days are over.." He teased. "Well, you can still suck mine.." And he winked. "So, when are we havin' this 'meetin'?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Mikko let out a giggle as she was pulled on Gabe's lap. She kissed him deeply and nodded. I shall suck yours all night long!

Ezekiel rolled his eyes. You two are very romantic. As soon as Lexi gets back I'll let you all know what's going on. In the mean time, make yerself at home. I'm going to try and put the kid to bed. With that he left to take Bella to bed.

Tiphanny walked off to find a room of her own as did mama.

Mikko looked at Gabe once they were alone in the room.

How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Returning Mikko's kiss, Gabe gave his brother a thumbs-up, then squeezed Mikko. Yeah, it sucked he couldn't do more, but whenever he was better... maybe the wait would be worth it for her.

"Eh.. achy, but guess it could be worse.." Though, he wasn't sure about that. If this was permanent, death would have been better.. but he was trying to remain positive for her. "I'm sure my back looks real pretty, huh? There goes my modelin' career.." He said, teasing for the sake of keeping it light.

"Curious to know what Eze has to tell us. Would say we'd go get Lex to get this underway, but she's prolly fuckin'. Long trips make her horny."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Your back looks sexy, just like the rest of you. Mikko kissed him deeply.

We are going to have to change the bandages soon though. Long trips make me sleepy. She admitted and laid her head on Gabe's shoulder. I'm looking forward to laying in bed and snuggling with my favorite person in the whole world.

Yeah she too wished they could do more. But it was ok. Once he was better they would make up for lost time. And plus, they had their whole lives to get their freak on. She was just thankful that he was alive.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 pm

"So, yer one of those chicks that digs scars, eh?" Of course Gabe realized that she was probably just being nice and trying to make him feel better, but it was all good. She hadn't dipped out the moment she learned that he could be permanently damaged. She stayed when it would have been so easy to walk away. She had nothing to gain, yet.. something  kept her here. Yeah. Maybe, just maybe she really gave a shit.

He slipped his arms around her, giving her a gentle squeeze and kissing her neck, not at all looking forward to the bandage change. No matter how carefully they placed the gauze and medical tape, the removal always seemed to aggravate the injuries.  Then again, his back had been mutilated. Probably hard to find undamaged skin to tape them to.

"Yer favorite person, eh? What about Laz.. thought he was yer bestie.." He teased, giving another squeeze. "We could go do that now if ya want. Don't think this meetin' is gonna happen anytime soon. Lex can go for hours.." He chuckled. "Hope yer boy's got stamina."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:39 pm

I have my fair share of scars. Nothing wrong with that. and ya you are! Laz comes in second now. Though i'm sure he feels the same about me now that he has Lexi.

Mikko hopped off Gabe's lap and motioned for him to follow her to the bedroom.

Roll your tight ass in here. Lets get our snuggle on!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Gabriel grinned at that, momentarily deciding to not think about the scars or the fact that his life was permanently changed. The important thing was his family and friends were all safe and away from whatever danger lurked back in the city. He had everything here. Everyone he loved, so how could he dwell? Of course, there would be those moments where the grief would take him... but not now.

"Tight ass, huh? Don't you mean 'fine'?" He teased with a wink, rolling his chair in the direction of the bedroom. This cabin was nice, and Gabe once again found himself wondering why his brother had never mentioned it before. Probably keeping it secret until the need. Smart move.

Now inside the bedroom, he wheeled himself as close as possible to the bed and pulled himself onto the mattress, coming to rest on his shredded back, but quickly reminded of what a horrible idea that was. Wincing but withholding a pained cry, he shifted onto his side and patted the spot beside him, a bit winded from the exertion. Apparently his lungs were still not up to par, but he wasn't complaining. He was alive and had a second chance to make a whole lifetime full of mistakes.

"Guess ...I need to.... cut down on the smokin'.."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:20 pm

It's tight and fine. Mikko chuckled. She closed the door behind them and let Gabe get himself comfortable. It was a little hard to watch him struggle. But he proved that his injuries were not going to keep him down.

Once he was in bed, Mikko took off her shoes and cloths, leaving on just her bra and panties.

She slipped beside him and kissed him.

Maybe. Or maybe you should smoke better stuff.

she ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him again.

I don't know what I did to be blessed with you. But I'm happy I did it!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Gabriel watched as she undressed, inwardly hating himself for being 'disabled' in this moment, but.. not like he had a choice in the matter. Damn Shredder. The tin-can of a man should have let Hun deal with him if he felt that he was a traitor. At least Hun would have heard him out instead of trying to ice him, right?

Shaking the thoughts from his head, he followed suit, removing the hoodie and wife-beater, then struggles with his shoes and pants, leaving only his boxers. He had never been the type to sleep in bothersome clothes, and wasn't about to start now! Especially when there was a beautiful, nearly naked woman laying beside him. A small contented grin stretched across his lips as he wrapped an arm around her, returning the kiss and nuzzling her jaw line, leaving little kisses there. "Mm. you make it hard to be a paraplegic.." He teased, meeting her lips once again. Then came her last comment and as 'anti-relationship' as he had been days ago, it touched him.

"You were there for me. That's what you did.." He replied with sincerely, nuzzling a kiss against her neck.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Mikko smiled and returned his kisses. She then rested her head on his chest and sighed happily. it was a little sad that they couldn't do more, they both had needs of course, but laying there in his arms was good enough for now. she was happy.

We still need to change the bandages on your back. and...Do you need any more meds? I can get up and grab you something.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 pm

And Gabriel was also content with just being beside her and having her company. Indeed, it would have been great if they could do more, but he was making the best of the situation, and having her close certainly helped. Once again he was reminded that the bandages would need to be changed soon- something he dreaded. No matter how careful they were with him, those darn gauze always managed to get snagged in stitches or dead strips of flesh... just thinking about it caused his stomach to turn.

"Yeah, I'll need somethin' before you do that for sure..." But maybe, just maybe he could postpone it a little longer...

"But maybe we should get some rest, huh? We'll worry about that when we wake up. I know you gotta be tired from travelin'..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:51 pm

I am a little tired. But to be honest with you. I'm kinda itching for some pills myself. Or a smoke. or anything. I think I've gone this long without a drug in me.

Mikko then grinned and started to places wet kisses along Gabe's chest.

Yer my favorite drug though, and I'm soooo addicted.

she gave his nipple a little nip then kissed his lips again.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:34 am

Gabriel was about to suggest that if Mikko was in need of a fix, she could dip into his meds.. and so could he. But then she distracted that line of thought by nipping his nipple, then moved in for a kiss. God, how he wished he could give her more, but she was proving that even though he couldn't, she was still by his side.

Returning the kiss wholeheartedly, his fingers running through her hair...

"Mmmm... I'm addicted, too.." He flashed a lop sided grin in between kisses.. "But if you need some narcotics... I'd share.."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:09 am

I'll go get us something then. She kissed him again, then once more before slipping out of bed and giving her ass a little shake for him. She then bent over and rummaged through the bag pulling out some of the stronger stuff.

Here we go. this will numb our whole bodies and make us float into the heavens.

she put four of the pills in her hand, two for each of them then slipped back in bed. She handed him his two and a glass of water then took her own pills.

When you get better, you and I should take a trip, maybe go see the HollyWood sign or something.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm

The ass-shaking earned a wolf-whistle and when she returned, he took the pills without question and quickly downed them with the offered water. Booze would have been better, even though he was well aware that narcotics and alcohol should never be mixed. Gabe was never afraid to take chances if it meant a good high.. pas overdoses had taught him nothing.

Eager and waiting for the high to kick in, he pulle Mikko closer to him, nuzzling her neck and pressed a kiss there. "You wanna see the Hollywood sign, eh? I say we steal that shit.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Mikko let out a giggle and nuzzled against him. she was really enjoying his closeness. She turned on her side to face him and started to trace patterns on his chest with her finger.

steal it? Yeah we can totally pull that off. My car is so fast, we'll be in mexico before they even knew it was gone.

She reached out and grabbed her phone then, blinking away the fuzzyness that was setting in, she turned on some music.

Hope you like Eminem and tech n9ne.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Mind starting to go fuzzy, Gabe was also enjoying the closeness, too. Something he rarely allowed himself, ever since the break up with Lexi. But what if things could be different? What if he could trust another person? Could Mikko be that one? Fuck! He was  too high to be thinking so deeply.

He chuckled quietly, humming in contentment as she traced little patterns against his chest, and nuzzled a kiss against her cheek. "Mmhmm.. Eminem is the shit..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Mikko set her phone back down and snuggled back up against Gabe. She leaned up and kissed his lips, giving his bottom lip a light nip.

Yeah he is. But he ain't got nothing on you.

She wedged her leg between his and nuzzled against his neck. I think I'm in looooove.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:05 pm

Unlike what would have been a sensation of her slender leg slipping between his, Gabriel could feel the nibble to his lip, and her words about him being better than Em caused a small drug-induced smile to tug across his lips. Then came her last comment about possibly being in loooove'. Of course he didn't take her seriously. She couldn't love him, right? She was beautiful and he was.... crippled. Damaged good. Even before then, Gabriel always questioned his worth and other's abilities to actually 'love' him. And now, having even more reason to feel unworthy... yeah. She wasn't serious.

Nuzzling her gently and carefully nipping her jaw-line, warm breath caressing her skin. "Babe... it's too bad I can't feel anything below hips, otherwise we'd turn this room X-Rated..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next