TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beginnings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:42 pm

Those fingers never seemed to leave his face, which, he no longer seemed to mind. And again she touched his chin, the brushing of her fingers eliciting a pleasurable sensation that earned a quiet churr, which he quickly tried to silence. Too bad it wasn't as easy as flicking an 'on/off' switch. He had so little control over himself at time and it was scary, but he knew this wasn't the danger zone. It wasn't erotic, just comforting. So distracted by the touches and numbing ointment, he didn't seem to notice as she depressed the now stitched lacerations.

She opened up about her experience and he listened with unwavering attention, realizing how frightening it must have been for her. She had been so young at the time, and Leatherhead was huge! It could have very easily had a different outcome, but luckily, Erica had survived somehow.

"Yeah... I think all of our stories woulda had a different endin' without April.." Because how many times had she been there for them? Especially him. Yeah, he had saved her from Baxter's monsters, but she had repaid that debt a million times over. How many times had she wiped away his tears when the rest of his family thought he was incapable of crying, or feelings other than rage?

Meeting her gaze now seemed a little less intrusive, perhaps because she had shared so much of herself, or because she had encouraged it. But there was something very honest and pure about her eyes, much like April's, and they felt like home. "You.. have pretty eyes.."

HOLY- did he just say that?! Instantaneous blushing followed and once again and a brief look of terror, as if she would find the compliment insulting...

"I mean.. I'm glad yer okay. I know that had to be painful an' scary but.. he's lucky you understood..."

And it seemed she knew something about Bones. This could be the conversation turner that he had so desperately been grasping for, to east the embarrassment. "You know Bones, eh? Anything you can tell me will be helpful... I need to stop 'im before he hurts anyone else..."

And then the talk about how Leatherhead had learned to recognize 'the zone' and desensitized himself to stimulations and scents that could trigger his instincts. Maybe, just maybe someday someone could help him with his own 'demons'... to make him less of a beast..
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:01 pm

"very different yes." Erica agreed packing away the kit first and then dealing with her little black satchel making sure the vials did not leak and both needle in the tiny sharps tub. " we both lucked out to have such a caring woman whom is like a big sister in our lives." She knew Raphael understood, and she had to admit finally being able to tell the truth of what happened that night, especially to her new friend whom would understand as she did that Leatherhead had not meant it... it was a giant relief. "be honored to help you if you would like to learn your own ways of dealing with ... zoning out..."

And those churrs, maybe her fingers lingered more both to ease the pain she had caused, and check her work, and offer comfort. And... And... Because she enjoyed the quiet but deep thrumming noise that seemed to originate in his wide chest. She wondered if his size played a part in how resonating the sound was, but now was not the moment to give in to the curiosity and begin asking him everything about his turtle self... Though she was not going to be able to put that off for long! 

And - 

She too blushed... was that why he kept finding her gaze? Well he was not alone in doing that, and her busy packing away the little kit and satchel things left hand briefly lifted brushing where a reddening darkened the green of his cheek. How curiously pleasant it was to touch the texture of his skin. "thank you... and I find yours most lovely..." she draws her hand away again zipping shut the kit and satchel sliding off her chair to return both to their places. "like honey color, or rose gold -" standing on tip toe to put the kit back on the fridge, then over to her jacket to put the black satchel back and sneak the little something into her hand so he would not see. "-topaz? - never will a human have such an intense bright color... its... their Beautiful." And she spun away from her jacket dress skirt twirling, hurrying back to her vacated seat for the moment forgetting April had given her a list of to dos! " and I am glad to be okay too, even more so it has lead to meeting you today." 

And the talk turned to bones, Erica shuddered. "unfortunately, yes I do know Bones... Not a lot mind you but a bit about where he is and my own gut feelings about how he obtains some of the materials I am forced to retrieve from him... though my internship under Baxter Stockman.. Whom I also unfortunately now know." and she though she was masking how unhappy she was around Baxter, her GranGran, her father about her work with the crazy scientist, she could not do so in front of Raph, weird how sharing so as they had made it impossible to hide it now just how utterly unhappy she really was having learned whom Baxter really was, unhappy to be under his thumb, unhappy through him she had met Bones and Bonesteel and other nefarious people, that her ideas and skills were being utilized for... well evil. " If I could leave the internship now without having to fake my own death... I would. But I cannot, he made that so very subtly obvious." Her eyes find his again holding, serious, even if for one minute she gave him a gentle smile. "you will find this real ghoul at Jing Fong, on Bayard street, in the Chinatown district... I didn't know of his other... activities until you mentioned it -  though always felt there was more to it."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Hearing that Erica was willing to help him learn how to zone out made him hopeful. It would be great not to fear what he was capable of, when out of control. Though, he did worry about her safety, if he crossed that line. She was so tiny and seemingly fragile.. how terrible he would feel if he hurt her, or worse. Still, the offer earned a grateful smile and he felt a bit of awkward shyness as  she complimented his eyes. No one, aside from April, had ever done that before...

"Indeed, very lucky..." He responded as an after thought about April, a bit distant as his mind was still wrapped up in her, and how pleasurable just being around her was. It was a sense of peace he had never known, and as comfortable and warm as it was... it scared him. He had really liked Mikko, once upon a time. Or, at least thought he had... but she used him. Yeah, no one could convince him otherwise, even though Mikko had apologized. The reformed Foot member couldn't have known how impossible it was for him to let anyone past those walls.. and t hat was the problem. She didn't take the time to know him. She just wanted pleasure and he was a novelty to her....

But was Erica capable of doing the same? No.. surely not. She seemed to 'get him', and it wasn't as if she was desiring anything from him, just friendship. Heart ever so guarded and increasingly so now but.. yeah... friendship... he could do that.

Hearing that she knew Bones and worked for Sotckman erased the smile from his features. Though grateful for the information, he realized that she could be in this pretty deep.

"You gotta be careful with 'em, Erica. Both are mad men, and Ape can tell you stories about Stockman." He let that sink in, but knew she obviously already realized how bad this was."I know I just met you... but I know yer not that kind of person. I know you feel obligated or whatever.. but I'm sure Stockman wasn't up front with you. You need to get out....an'....I'll protect you..." Cheeks once again flushed with color... "I mean.. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you...."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:27 pm

There had not really been a response to her offer to help him with the zone other than a smile and she wondered if he feared ... As Leatherhead had once of what may happen to her? And she had to admit - that there had been many an incident with Leatherhead. That she was lucky to be alive, in one piece and only scars here and there and night mares to say what had happened. Well, she was still alive! Surely she would be able to help Raph too. 

"quiet the opposite Raph, Stockman was too open, making it impossible for me to get cold feet and turn away, he showed me things he never would if he had any intention of letting me live should I refuse." - it was important, so very important this man knew she was not Stockman's lackey by pure choice alone! That he understood if she left now she would have to essentially vanish... Or die... Her hide depended on her ability for the moment to do ask Stockman asks of her... A shiver and she shifts unbeknownst to herself this time instinctively a bit closer to Raph in her seat back to where her knees folded on the large dining chair rested against him, watching, nodding, agreeing. Yes both men where dangerous. And both needed to be stopped.

She was not at all any longer awkward or shy feeling, obviously, comfortable here, with him. As much as if she were sitting about talking to Leatherhead. 

Her own cheeks flushed with his, but her sad smile was warm and grateful. Eyes finding his, and holding anew. "I'd like that... to get out... I'd have to vanish, and will when the time comes I feel from the tips of my toes to every brown hair on my head... But not without hurting Baxter's plans and his operations first." and her gentle expression was as firm as it could be. A look that might have passed as dark plotting on another person was more mischievous on her face."Him showing me too much, allowing me so much free range may mean when time comes I have to disappear.. But it also means he has let me learn of vulnerabilities. I can exploit those." she lays the item in her hand on the table, curious of the little string of seemingly unconnected three trinkets, honey badger and wolverine tiny wood carvings first, smooth and stained with age, then two ivory wolves, the lone silver dove not yet partnered,linked by small thick loops of chain, a broken recently bracelet would spark a bit of curiosity in the big turtle? even with the seriousness of the chatter. Her last finger uncurled dropping onto the table a small bear pedant, taking both and filling, looping the bear onto the hoop with the dove.

Of course she could not yet tell him the story behind the little items, but one day.

" - could I see your dew rag momentarily? ... love the color red... one of my favorite colors." 
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Listening intensely, Raphael noticed her shift and the fact that she became closer caused an eruption of heat to invade him as he detected her scent. Oh boy... at least it wasn't strong and demanding, just a reminder that she was indeed female and there was a primal side to him that acknowledged this more than her own species.

At least he remained composed and for that he was grateful. He liked this girl, and flying off the handle and pinning her against the wall in a mad act of passion would certainly put a damper on things. He focused on her voice, realizing that she was in pretty deep with that madman Stockman...

"I know you have yer reasons. You want to expose him.. and someone should. The city needs to know what they're fundin'." And he met her gaze, sincerely in those uniquely colored irises.[color=red]"But, when yer ready to get out.. I'll protect you..." And that familiar ed flushing returned to his otherwise green mottled cheeks. "He won't touch you.."

He watched as she removed the trinkets, dropping them to the table. Indeed, they did spark his curiosity. She seemed like a much deeper person than just the average chick that collected little pocket pets', and he was certain there was a story behind each. Besides, these didn't look like something you would snag off eBay.

Hearing her request momentarily pulled him from his thoughts, but he gave a nod, then slowly removed his dew rag, handing it over to her. Certainly a display of trust and comfort, considering that he always felt odd without the cloth within human presence... more of a monster. "I take it you didn't get those at the corner gas station...."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:24 am

Again the promise to protect her, but not just a empty promise, not a promise that he and his family would protect or of delivering her to Leatherhead. He, Raphael would protect her, and she met that golden eyed gaze with her own, holding. Hand rising to brush his cheek where color stained them a reddish hue over the green, fascinated. " Thank you, Raph... I am grateful and have no doubt you will keep me safe... and I have a feeling I will be protecting you also - even if I do not know yet from what... It's just a feeling... And I'll do my best. Including informing you that Baxter has hired a bounty hunter to capture one or two of you." protecting this large muscular strong looking turtle man from what? - she did not know, but she felt that as much as Raph was assuring he'd be there, she too will also be. "I'll need that protection for sure... And comfort.. When that time comes after all I will be giving up everything... saying goodbye to my father and GranGran... will have to be as hidden as you, your family and Leatherhead." Yeah she knew what she was risking, she had weighed the options, and knew the price of trying to expose the man she was interning for. And she was willing to pay that price. " I just feel its not time yet to try anything, soon... Learn as much as I can and put aside as much as I can of Baxters ... of Bones, doings as evidence. Where authorities can find them... And need that time also to have with my family... Just this bit longer."

She did not know if choosing this was a sign she was a strong person... Or a cowardly one, but either way, she had to try bringing to light the evil of these people. 

Her hand drops away from the cheek it had cupped, brushing that soft pinkish blush with her thumb to his hand taking the dew rag, her small hand sliding the cloth from his fingers and holding it, not just snatching it, lifting it to first take in the smell of him that lingered on the cloth. So odd, there was a leathery tinge and that smell all men had, her father and Leatherhead being her only real comparisons. But she figured he could smell her so it was fair. And pleasant.

Placing the dew rag on his thigh in the way it would sit over his head. Smiling at his question glad for the distraction over all from thoughts. "no, these little items have come from all over the globe and hold great sentimentality in their history.." she finds what she is looking for on his red special rag, along the tails that would hang over his shoulder a long shred. She grins and leaves Raph for a moment again going to the cupboard he had first ducked into to find Aprils little sewing kit and bringing it back. "the oldest pendants the badger and the badger are made of wood came from Africa, they are about fifty years old now, the wolves came from soviet Russia and the Dove... Is new, or relatively - part of a bracelet that was given to me on the day I was born, the bear I found a day ago in the tunnels on the way home from Leatherheads." she explains as again she prepares a needle and thread, only this time a red thread, once it was ready she began threading the strip she found on his dew rag through the links of the chain. "there is more to their story of course... But that may be for another time." and securing the chain in place with first a knot she used the thread to secure the lot in place, so they would not rattle or clink and would not come off unless torn from their place. "I am giving them to you." 

And she finished tying off the knot in the thread, placing the needle up on the table and lifting his dew rag up off his thigh smiling at him. [color=#FF9933][font=Comic Sans MS]"could I put it back on for you?"[color=#FF9933][font=Comic Sans MS]
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:31 am

It seemed that Erica was biting off a lot with this, but it was obvious that she was head strong and determined- traits that he could fully appreciate. Still, it concerned him and he fully stood by his promise to make sure she was okay. Why he felt the need to make this vow to her was beyond him. He hardly knew her, but she was a friend of April's and... one of the few human beings that could look beyond the physical appearance of a mutant and see what lay within.

Hearing her returned promise earned a hint of a grin, though he was almost certain that she would never have to defend him. He was pretty confident that Stockman could never touch him. That man was crazier than a sack full of cats...and... a bounty hunter? Ha! Poor sap probably didn't realize what he had signed up for. It was laughable to say the least, but Raph would hold his tongue, fully appreciating her warning.

He listened as she told the tale of where the little trinkets had come from, at first confused as to her intend, but it soon became obvious when she began sewing the little wooden animals into place, then announced that she was gifting them to him....

"Wow.. wait a minute..." He tried to stop her, eyes conveying his disbelief. They obviously meant something to her and here she was, giving them to him.... "I...can't take those... they're important to you.." Though, the gesture was genuinely touching. A bit hesitant to give her time to back out if she wanted to keep the trinkets, he finally gave a nod, permitting her to place the tattered cloth back in its rightful spot...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:19 am

That hint of his grin stirred one of her own and a soft half snort, amusement mingling with the simple pleasure she was taking in being in his company and finally having someone she can for once be completely open to.

She guessed she could probably speak to April too now, fully, not hedging and having to measure everything she said with the very sharp minded woman. No more lying to April, no dodging questions about her lack of social circles in school. It did nothing for her dad and Gran Gran of course and their questions, their worries or the school shrink. Buuuuuut it was a load off none the less and it felt great.

And, well she did not really know if Raphael was enjoying himself even in the simple act of sitting beside each other in the kitchen chairs but she was certain he was liking this as much as she was.

He hesitated. Her cheeks bright and warm with a blush a shade or so lighter than the tattered cloth in her hands.

" These little totems mean a lot to me, and I'd tell you the rest of their history but I cannot, I don't know it... Mum never had the chance to tell me as Gran Gran told her, but one day we'll hear it, but mum did say I'll know the moment to gift them on." she responds gently to his hesitation and receiving his nod she shifts in her seat kneeling up and carefully sliding the dew rag back over his head. "Mum was right, I do know this is the moment." she straightens the back part maybe taking a moment to curiously look over the edge his carapace as much as she could. And making sure the eye holes were in place before sitting back just a bot and moving the tails that hung down his shoulders, one now sporting the six small trinkets. " Yep... this is the moment, now their yours. Sort of a belated birthday gift." a chaste friendly peck to his cheek, chuckling and if possible literally feeling the warmth of the blush as it seemed to spread as she sits back in her seat again small grin still in place, even with her darkening blush which by now spread half down her neck and just kept going -

- as her belly gave an audible rumble.

" I ... forgot breakfast this morning and lunch..." Sheepishly Erica was brought away from the rather significant feeling attached to the act of sharing the little family heirlooms and again marveling at her luck in meeting him, another truly unique as her best buddy person... was it luck though? ... or a certain red haired 'big sis' created "luck".[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Raphael listened as she told what little was known about the little trinkets, now more curious than before as it seemed they were even more special that initially thought. Then her reasoning for giving them to him. She knew it was the right time, and the right 'person' The sentiment caused his eyes to swell slightly, glazed with the threat of tears that he fought so desperately to contain. When it seemed that most of his family had forgotten, or chosen not to care, a perfect stranger had stepped it. Raph never thought he would experience a day when such events would come to light, but it felt truthful and here she was, reminding him he wasn't forgotten, even if she had just met him. She knew. He needed the reminder that the world was more than just harsh and cruel.

Sniffling back to discourage the tears, yet playing it off as an act to clear allergies, he was not prepared for another friendly peck. The familiar blushing returned once again, a heat invading him completely. Despite the embarrassment and lingering insecurities that his freakish hide must have felt unpleasant to her lips, he couldn't deny that it felt... nice.

Another half-drunken sort of smile as he admired her for a moment, eyes longing but quickly realizing their boundaries, slightly shied away. "Uh.. there's plenty of food in the kitchen... prolly anything you could possibly want. April stays well stocked.." He offered, knowing the true reason she always kept so much food on hand. It wasn't uncommon for them to need food, and her door was always opened to them...

"I.. ain't much of a cook, but.. could help you..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Again that look, she had seen it in Leatherhead's eyes - she knew what it was.

Longing. And the hint of tears, feeling the odd deep feeling of significance in giving him the little gifts even more, and having to take a moment to compose herself as he did. Both pretending no doubt that allergies... To nothing in her case and she wondered if for him too. Instead of just powerful emotion.

Her heart skipped at and breaths only returned to normal when his eyes shied away. Hers did not waver however and she listened with the same wrapped attention he gave her when she spook. And this was only about the fact April was like a small cafe on her own - which she already knew.

But she did not tell him this a hand dropping down to touch his knee, just a curious craze of fingers over the scaled skin. Not as tough as the enhanced armour Leatherhead's back sported. And not as soft as the pale yellow scales of his belly, that she loved rubbing, watching his pure delight at the sensations. Though it was not just a way for the to bond it also allowed her to check for ticks and or other worrying signs, discolored scales, ripped off or healing. "would love your help PrettyShell, and we'll silence our belly's together. Mmmm you skin here... almost similar to Leatherhead's side, the transition scales from his soft belly to his tougher back." She sighs awed. "And a unique pretty green like his too." She pats the knee and stands stretching - now recalling she had a lot of to do's for April.

And a lot of them. So lunch - which was his dinner redesigned into spaghetti cheese toasties by flattening out the pieces of garlic bread and stuffing them with the chopped spaghetti and some cheese then squashing them in the frying pan until crispy and golden and - freaking delicious. She had one and a half even reaching over to touch his fingers. He at first had been almost reluctant to eat and she admitts now she may have over emphasized how yummy each delicious bite was to encourage him.

After that it was to the list of chores that April had given her to take care of.

*~*~*~*~*  some hours of cleaning  *~*~*~*

Liiiike, cleaning up the mud April had tracked in last night - it meant hands and knees scrubbing but Erica tried to make it fun for the big turtle seeing as she begged him to help. Biggest puppy eye look she'd ever had to do! Even asking if she could use the position to get a good look at his shell, touching when he let her, asking him what he could feel of her touch through the carapace, marveling at the natural designs and freely telling him so!, giggling at the graffiti and asking if he knew it was all there. Checking spots that had duct tape on them and pealing off patches she was satisfied with.

And then there was scrubbing the few spots on the couch where April had spent the night curled up with him. Here she had asked tentatively if he and April had a 'thing' and figured he did not hear her relieved sigh when he assured her it was the same bond she shared with the fiery but compassionate red haired woman.

Then sorting out Robyns room. Taking most things down to the antique shop floor. Erica has told him of a time she mentioned turning this space into a nursery - and that April had backed away from that suggestion faster than one would a barrel of snakes, saying she feared such a possible longing would one day trap her beloved Casey in a white picket fence life that was not for him.

Then the bathroom there was nothing they could do for the tub and or the crushed tiles where Raph had struck out in emotion, but they cleaned up the debris so it was not a tripping hazard and Erica assure Raphael April could use her families showering facilities until it was fixed. That he had nothing to be guilty for. She sang as they worked enjoying the acoustics the bathroom offered for the pretty little ditty she used to pass the time. Freely telling him if he wanted her to shut it up just let her know.

It continued to surprised Erica as the day wore on - how even if at times he still seemed awkward and unsure... he opened up to her, told her more of his own solo adventures. Hear some of her craziness in return, nothing as heroic of course just her inquisitive nature getting her into tight spots with large powerful animals like bears and large horses.

*~*~*~*~* whooo hooo finished! *~*~*~*~*

Thankfully with the two of them the chores went quicker so they could return to the couch and watch movies most of the ambiguous time between afternoon and evening. The slasher films did not really interest Erica - she spent most of the viewing time looking at him, even asking to see those great big hands, intrigued by the two fingers, the thumb and thick callouses from using his weapons, from practicing ninjitsu. Measuring her own hand against it. Enjoying the sensations of his skin against her own.

Glancing up at the time Erica let go of the big hand finally and grins. "April may be home in the next couple of hours, I'll warm up those left over grilled spaghetti cheese toasties yeah for us all to munch?" She assures grinning heading to do just that in the kitchen.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Heading over the rooftops Michelangelo felt rather ashamed he had to stop on a rooftop and ... well... take care of a rather 'stiff' problem.

The journey to Aprils was quicker then and he debated how to bring this up with his brother. Just blurt out what he tried to do? dance about the issue and mumble and joke a bit? maybe just glomp him and let him know Donnie was going to come see him soon as he could?

He was still deliberating when he fell onto the fire escape from the neighboring building with barely a thud to announce he was there. Balancing on the railing for several seconds mind still wondering what to possibly say?

He sighs, maybe when he was face to face with Raphael it would come to him?

He climbs in the window hopping lightly over the bench to the floor and blinking at the sight that greeted him. A girl.

She was not April.

"Uh.... hi?!" He squeaks out feeling a pulse of fear, annnnd as her scent came to him... that... strange 'urge'... beginning to blanket his mind again, still excited, aroused, upset and energized from the nights events, the lingering smell of Ally on his skin, the run.

He begins to churr, growl churr... eye lids sliding over his eyes, stepping closer to her despite the wish to bolt back out the window... He could smell Raph.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Not normally one for chores, Raph didn't seem to mind so much. For one, it was for April. He owed her so much! And lastly, but certainly not least, he was in good company. There was still the familiar awkwardness as she curiously examined him and asked her questions, which he answered and even allowed her to touch him. It was nice. The contact that he never thought he would allow again...

Despite her reassurances, he still felt guilty about the bathroom. Unfortunately there was little he could do. It wasn't as if he could go out and buy new tile or a new tub. Maybe just maybe Donnie could fix it....oh yeah. Nevermind. Donnie probably hated him. At least it felt as such. five days had passed, and no word from his brainy brother, or Leo. Maybe it was for the best. At least with them shutting him out, he could no longer disappoint them.

Chores seemed to take no time and he wondered if maybe spending time with Erica had anything to do with that. Sure, it had everything to do with it. And now time spent on the couch with her, watching slasher flicks and giving in when she wanted to examine his hand. The sensation of her soft skin against his felt amazing, even earning a quiet, contented churr. He was beginning to feel at ease with her, which scared him if he was honest with himself. He almost-- almost-- opened up to Mikko, and look what happened. But this girl was certainly different. For one, she wasn't trying to jump his shell like Mikko had the night they had met.

A little disappointed that she was leaving his side to prepare the toasties for when April returned, he gave an understanding nod, knowing that their best friend would no doubt be hungry when she returned...

"You need help with that?" He called after her, but not waiting for a response, pushed up from the couch and followed her into the kitchen. There he was caught off guard, met with the surprise of his baby brother... but something was wrong. Even in his transforming state, he could see the redness in his eyes and detected the scents. Concerned, and protective over Erica, he stepped between the two, hands reaching out to take his shoulders, both comforting and restraining. He knew his little brother was on the verge of losing it....

"You okay, little brother?" And a light and gentle nudge to hopefully bring him completely back, to restore focus, and a side glance to warn Erica to get out of the danger zone. She had been around an aroused mutant Gator before, she most likely knew the signs....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Erica smiled hearing Raph call out and then the rustling ruffle indicating he was following her. It was a joy to have the confirmation he was enjoying her company as much she was certainly enjoying his.

The rapid and sudden appearance of the turtle youth she had only briefly met via web cam previously did startle her, yet even so she had first returned his own shocked greeting with a friendly, "hello," of her own. "uhhhh Michelangelo?" she was not entirely sure that was the correct name for the turtle in orange but took a guess.

Noting as they stood there and she could hear Raphael joining them... Or more of felt him there as despite his size he was capable of moving quietly and quickly... The way his stance shifted, from the surprised one to a slight hunching of his shoulders, those nictating eyelids sliding slowly over a pair of the brightest blue eyes she'd ever seen, and his noises...

Those churrs. Many time today she had delighted in inciting that noise from Raphael, and freely telling him she was, and enjoyed the way they seemed to resonate so deeply. And now hearing Michelangelos even with the growling undertone to them they were not as deep as Raph's.

But she was aware of the danger and catching Raph's side ways glance her way offered hm a warm smile, she was not scared in the least but slid back out of the way of the two brothers. "a little pepper or Vics on his nose will help him." she adds gently to 'BigRed' fingers briefly brushing against his side as she moves away from the kitchen, to just standing slightly outside the area.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:54 am

A shake of his head.

Mikey could feel hands on his shoulders, and he immediately pushed against them a little to follow that female, follow her and give in to the creature Ally stirred much earlier.

And at the same time he did not want to, afraid of what he might drive his brother to do if he tried muscling past him for the girl, afraid of what he himself could do to her what he had almost one to the beautiful lil blond he hoped was safe with Splinter and Donatello now. Safe for the moment and being cared for.

He hoped she would forgive him.

He had trouble focusing on Raph and answering the question that he asked. "I... Not sure Raph... I did something,.. Became something...." he tries to explain through deep loud growling churrs. "I hurt her..." he knew his sentences were dis jointed as he tried to reign in the resurgent beastly side stirred by the lingering scent of Ally renewed by the female here with Raphael. She may not be ovulating but her scent told him she was close to it, told him she was like Aly young, strong, healthy... fertile.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:50 am

Raphael was relieved when Erica stepped back, away from the immediate danger zone. It was obvious what was going on with his little brother, and hearing his explanation, he knew things must have gotten out of hand. Like they had with him and Mikko... and Love. He had met Ally only briefly. She was so small and seemed frail... hopefully she was okay. But now was not the time to ask his brother such questions. Right now he needed to focus on keeping Mikey's mind here. Hearing Erica's suggestions, Raph greed one hand to reach for the pepper shaker, only wishing there was vics nearby. It would be stronger but he would just have to make due. "It's gonna be okay, Mkey..." He said, freeing his other hand and using his forearm to press against Mike's chest, holding him back as he poured a palm full of the black spice and gave his little brother a slight apologetic look before rubbing it beneath his nostrils....

The restraining arm cause Mikey to attempt again to shake his foggy head clear once more, even as he pressed against it attempting to push on after the light bodied female sliding out of his view, her scent lingered, again not as strong as that of Ally the still clung to him - though his intake of breath to fight his brother drew in the pepper ... There was a strong tingle as if he'd just snorted soda up his nose and his eyes watered, barely turning his head at the last moment so as not to sneeze mutant goo all over his brother. "Aaaaaaachooooooooo!" and again! And again! Almost blowing away the bestial fuzzy haze that had been settling back over his mind gripping his brothers arm for support. Otherwise he might have blown himself off his feet!

listening Erica felt worry, was there a girl out there hurt somewhere? She hoped she was alright, whomever it was. And stayed just outside the kitchen listening, hearing the explosive sneezing and heading to the large round table to gather the tissues, not going into the kitchen just passing them over the bar bend top that separate the kitchen from the combine dining and lounge spaces so Raphael could reach fthem for Mikey./color]

Raph felt bad for Mikey, and was thankful that he had the mindset to shift his head when the sneezing fit began. Thankfully the pepper was also aiding in masking Ally's ovulating scent which still clung to his brother. "It's gonna be okay.." He told his brother once again, reaching for the tissues and handing them to him, still staying close in case he needed to block him. Hopefully the danger was over. "Maybe you need a shower, eh? Get that scent ff you.. an'.. relieve any tension.." Of course he had broken April's bathtub.. but the water still worked. They could clean up the mess later. "I'm guessin' Ally set you off... I've been there, bro. It wasn't you.." And he gently grabbed his brother's chin once he was certain the sneezing fit was over, and shifted his head to meet his gaze. "Hey.. it wasn't you, you understand?" Because he knew how his little brother was. Sensitive and would surely beat himself up over this. "Where's Ally now?" Because if he needed to, once Mike was settled, he would make sure the girl was okay...

the sneezes thankfully subsided, his vision still blurred as the nictating eyelids slid slowly away and tears still hung in there, but he felt his brothers directing and met the gaze with his own, biting his lip. "I'd... Never hurt a girl like that... Well at least I thought I wouldn't..." he answers slowly thinking over the shower idea, it might help yeah. Though he was not thankfully at full mast as he had been earlier. It took him a few moments of wiping his eyes and blowing his pepper nose before he was able to answer the question. "Ally is at Angels with Master Splinter and Donnie, they happened upon us.. Whilst... Whilst... And Donnie intervened." he stopped to play his nose again

Erica smiles, oooh Ally! Now she recalled the lil blond she'd seen via web cam at her best buds place. She also felt relief knowing she was with.. The rat? And... Was Don the turtle in blue or purple? Hmmm... Her mind puzzles as she continues to listen... And felt bad she was.

"Yeah, I know you wouldn't.." And one arm wrapped around his little brother's shoulders, pulling him in for a hug, to let him know that it would be okay and he completely understood. Raph had thought he was the only one 'cursed' with this. Still, it didn't give him any relief to know that Mikey was conflicted, too. He wished his little bro could be spared of this, but unfortunately it seemed to be something that all of them would go through. "She's gonna be okay.." And maybe Ally would be the understanding type. Maybe, just maybe Erica could talk to the girl. She seemed to have a great understanding, and maybe having another female hash it out with her would help. Though, it did make him feel better that Ally was with his family, and Angel. Gah.. Angel was back in town, he certainly hoped to catch up with her soon...

Nodding Mikey gratefully hugged Raph back, "she'll be okay, Don didn't seem to be pulled under it ... She'll be safe with Dad and him... And Angel." he sniffles, both residual pepper and out of comfort. "Donnie had something to do but, think he's coming to see you soon.. Maybe with Angel... Don't know" he adds relaxing. "sorry about almost losing it again..." he adds ruefully. he shifts tightening the hug, most would be surprised, well those that knew em, but he wasn't, He knew his hot headed brother was a big soft shell under his hard shell.

Smiles as she listens and reminds herself mentally to resume making Some food for them all and April when the kitchen was clear, or the danger passed entirely.

Yeah. That softer side was something reserved for only when needed, and this certainly qualified. He remembered how scared he'd been after realizing that he completely lost it with Mikko, and with Love. Had he been in his right mind, he would still be 'pure' and would have saved himself a lot of heartache. Giving his brother another tight squeeze, he slowly released him, gazing into his eyes to make sure the danger had passed. And.. Donnie was coming to see him? Raph was hopeful, but would Don really make the effort? It had been so long. Still, Raph wouldn't voice his doubts and decided to not comment on the subject at all. "Mikey, this is Erica..." He finally introduced, stepping aside so the two could see each other, but close enough to jump in if need be. "Erica, my youngest brother Mikey..." And he wished they could have met under better conditions, ubt they would have to take it as it was..

only letting go as Raph did Mikey was still hesitant and was glad His brother remained between him and the young woman... then realised whom she was. "the friend of Leatherheads?" he asks just to be certain offering her a small wave and a smile, a guilt one, considering his early foggy naughty thoughts. "nice to see ya in the flesh... And sorry about before." he shifts from foot to foot always full of energy.

Erica finally slid part way back into the kitchen giving Mikey a friendly grin and wave back in return her hand dropping and brushing against Raphael as she steps closer. "it's alright, you didn't mean it." she says cheerfully looking between the brothers curiously noting their differences and similarities. Aside from the turtleness of course. She smiles up at Raph finally having stepped so far into the kitchen she was more beside him then behind.

It seemed that Mikey had it under control.. huge relief. He certainly didn't want to have to get rough with his brother, not in the fragile emotional state he was in. Introductions went well, but it worried him when Erica stepped beside him. He would rather be between the two, but he could still interject if need be. "So, how 'bout that shower? Prolly a good idea to get any... Ally smells off you..."

Michelangelo: Mikey grinned back, but not his usual self, normally he'd have been in the girls face to get to know her better, but right now he was afraid of getting to close, and even was glad April was not here, what it he went crazy again?! But he was also relieved Raph was there, like Donnie no doubt he'd be able to stop him. He blinks looking at Raph and nods, "I guess I could try that, yeah" he says though was too nervous to step past the girl...

[colorpink] Smiling and shifting again so she slipped around behind Raphael's shell to the fridge Erica spoke, "just be careful with the bath when you step in its cracked, should be able to shower just fine though," she was subtly giving the nervous looking Amikey the space needed to go around her and getting back to getting some food out for them all, and a bonus she got to see Raphs shell again! Yay! She opens the fridge and notes all the left overs including the spaghetti toasties made of Raphael's dinner from the previous night. Maybe she could make something with all this and clear some space in Aprils fridge too?

Raph could almost sense Mike's hesitation, and it seemed that Erica had picked up on it also. When she moved, he also shifted to be between the two, giving his little brother a free pass and the peace of mind of knowing that if he was triggered, he would be there to prevent anything bad from happening...

Mikey almost sagged with relief, yay! He could get past! He gives Raph a sheepish but thankful grin and slips past - quickly so the girls lingering scent not quiet smothered by his brothers musk would not enhance that of Ally remaining on him and set the beast off again. "okay... I'll be careful" he assures and looks back at Raph and the girl again before heading to the bathroom. Forgetting towels, but he could always call out for his brother to get them for him... He hurries into the bathroom, whistling as he found the damage and carefully steps in before turning on the water.

"all this could make a pretty tasty pasta bake, and with the toasties..." Erica mutters from the fridge half closing the door and tracing one of those patterns on Raphs shell. "he'll be okay?" she asks watching the blur of green and orange vanish off towards the bathroom.

Raph managed a small, reassuring smile back at his brother and watched as he disappeared into the bathroom, then shifted his attention back to Erica, feeling the slight sensation as she traced his shell. He was willing to help with food if she needed it, though he had never been much good in the kitchen. "Yeah, Mike's pretty resilient. He'll be okay. Food will make 'im 100% in not time. That's kinda his thing."

the water, far hotter than what any human could with stand was a godsend! He lathered up the soap and scrubbed, pretending not to notice all the dark water at first cause it had been a while since his last wash and gets to scrubbing, as if he could scrub the beast off as well as her incredible scent! Barbie girl song leaving him as he relaxes fully.

smiling at Raph those tracing fingers applying the same soft trace to his chin briefly, cause she genuinely liked the feel! and brushing just under the curve of his chin as she turns her gaze back to the fridge that was half open and now beeping at her to remind her of this fact, "that's good, I know ... Cause of Leatherhead it can be as scary and upsetting for yous..." she giggles, "then I better make something... To feed us all huh?" "wanna help me do a left over pasta bake?"

Those fingers soon shifted, taking up residence beneath his chin and the light scratch sending pulsating sensations, nictating eyelids slid closed accompanied by low, contented churrs and his body went limp! Staggering, luckily close enough to brace himself against the table and her efforts let up before he found himself on the floor. Still, it left him dazed and slightly disoriented as her question met his 'ears'.. "...huh?" Steadying himself and shaking his head to clear it, cheeks becoming hot.. too hot...damn, what was that about?!

"I'ma Barbie girl!" sang the Michelangelo, not noticing his volume using the loofa on the long handle to scrubb his shell... Cause it felt nice!

Watching Raph and puzzling for a moment over his seeming sudden drunkenness, though her puzzlement turned into some concern mingling with amusement as she finally stacked up the left overs and drew them from the fridge placing them allow the bench top and stepping a step closer to check on Raph, "you okay?" she asks wondering if that was one of those ... Spots... Leatherheads was also under the lower jaw... And also one near the left closer muscle bulge...

Still trying to recover from the near collapse and the blushing, Raph once again tried to shake it off, sparing a little awkward smile at her. Gah, it was one of those moments when he really wished he could 'ninja-vanish!' without seeming rude. "Heh, yeah. Got a lil.. I dunno...light headed or somethin'..."

"life in plastic! -" scrub scrub, literally covered in bubbles by now! "It's fantastic!!!"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:09 am

Erica smiles back, warmly, and chuckles fingertips lightly brushing his snout this time, wondering if she had just found a 'spot'. Like on Leatherhead.

And she wanted to see if it would happen again, or ask how that had felt to him and if he had enjoyed it.

But instead she nods, "Leatherhead literally flops over in a sort of happy doze when I touch his... Spots... we call em spots cause we are not entirely sure what they are, like little bundles of residual nerves from the mutations maybe? I think I just found one... or maybe the only one of yours. I want to stroke it again." her tone was apologetic and honest as she admitted her desire to do it again, of course she'd not held back anything from Raphael today - amazed how honest and open she was with him as much as he was with her.

Every touch she laid upon him today had been gentle and soft and curious, never forcing it upon him.

She steps back towards the bench and piled up left overs. "though I do so enjoy hearing those churrs... and sort of feeling them too, like Leatherhead's rumbles... you know?" She smiles over her shoulder at him giving her hips a little wiggle towards the kitchen. "Coming back in here?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Still trying to pull himself back from- whatever THAT was- it was only now that he realized that his little brother was singing. While usually such a thing was a source of annoyance, not to mention Mikey always seemed to sing off key, it brought a tiny smile to his face. At least it sounded as though the lil' twerp was feeling better...

And then came Erica's request to touch him again, registering all she said about spots and flops and churrs. It seemed that 'the spot' was an innocent thing with Leatherhead, but what would happen with him? Would he lose it? Go all 'beast' again? Surely not. He didn't feel the familiar tension of muscles and brain as he did before, when he had been triggered in a completely different way. This was.. relaxing. Completely soothing. Finally, he gave a nod- permission for them both to discover what his 'spot' was capable of.

"Residual nerves, huh? You sound like D..." And he cut himself short, deciding it was less painful when he didn't mention those of his family that probably wanted nothing to do with him. Sure, Mikey had mentioned Donnie's 'intent' to visit him... but it had nearly been a week. Ever the skeptic, but most of all... fear. Fear of losing those he held dearest.

Giving another nod, he prepared to follow her back to the kitchen.. "Eh, what ere we doin' in here again?" It seemed that nearly losing it in a good sort of way temporarily fogged his memory....
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:05 pm

"Oh I love you Ken."

And oh yeah thats how you ended a shower concert!

Featuring the talented Michelangelo!

True he still worried for Ally, worried what would happen if he left the bathroom. And hoped some time Ally would still be as forgiving as she seemed when he had dashed away from her, Master Splinter and Donatello. Wondered if Donatello would be around, wondered if Angel would come with him.

But the shower had relaxed him. He used the rug on the floor to mop up the water that had escaped through the crack and then hung it up to dry off over the shower curtain railing.

But would remain in the bathroom until he dripped dried.

Usually he'd have gone with his earlier plan to holler at his brother until he grabbed some towels for him. But admittedly he was no in a rush to go back out and talk to that girl. Even with Raph close by and more than capable of preventing him from doing something awful he was still worried.

Also the time taken to dry would afford him a little longer to take care of some returned stiffness!!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:24 pm

And Erica had to suppress a little hop and yay of triumphant glee. The 'spot'... places on her friends body she felt like that shared between friends, like high fives or hugs...

But somehow this felt more personal... more intimate than that.

She caught the almost pronunciation of Donatello's name and felt sorry she could not do more than just offer consolation or words of hope that his brothers would seek him out. Only offer him her friendship and warmth in their place no matter how inadequate it may be in comparison. Though she did note he seemed a little less... miserable with one of his brothers here, not with standing the circumstances that brought him here.

She smiles invitingly having reached the pile of left overs she had pulled from the fridge and began lifting them to sniff. "yeah ... well I think their residual nerves... like a cluster of them or a bundle... for Leatherhead their a sure fire way to clam him from beast mode... and not just sexually driven beast mode, but also rage induced, or territorial flared. Just a stroke, a scratch helps him reign in the more instinctual side. When I stroke them out side of these moments he reacts by flomping over and rumbling happily." She explains watching him gather himself, prepare to stand and come back into the join her in the kitchen. "When in rage or territorial mode the light touches can help him surmount the anger, and when he is sexually driven it brings him back enough to a point he can think even though still horny and react to more than just instincts." Erica had had to to learn these things during bouts of her best friends more instincutal behaviors. She had risked life and limb to do so. But felt it was all worth it. And was hoping explaining so to Raph would encourage him to allow her to help him with this - after all if she could survive the learning curve of a massive gator... "I promise to tell no one else about your... Spot - unless you wish me too, Leatherhead said he'd not mind whomever I told....I get weak kneed when being stroked on the naped of my neck and down my spine.."

Her smile becomes a grin as he asked what they were up to in the kitchen. "well... whadda ya say to helping me make a left overs pasta bake?" She asks him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:28 am

So.. 'The Spot' could actually be beneficial? What if it could pull him out of beast mode, as it obviously had Leatherhead in the past? Yeah. It was worth a shot. To have a safety precaution if things got out of hand again. Besides, it felt... nice. And right now nice things were few and far between....

"Eh, would appreciate that it stay between us.." He told her, feeling the familiar heat return to his cheeks, then gave a nod to hopefully distract her from the fact. "An' sure...I'll uh.. help ya. I know how to make cereal..." That was a culinary skill, right??
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:05 am

Erica refrained from lightly teasing him about the blush - though she thought it adorable. And had to wonder what it is that made him blush so? "Yes... just between us." She agrees with a wink smiling and beckoning him over. "We all start somewhere... my fave cereal is anything chocolatey. Love drinking the chocolate milk after wards."

~

And so would begin Raph's very own pasta bake dish -

~

It would take just shy of forty five minutes for the dish to come out of the oven hot and with a golden cheesey crust and Erica offered to get the plates and utensils ready. Seeing as she figured he may be a little worried his brother had not ventured from the bathroom at the hot warm cheesy smell of the food.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:13 am

He'd stayed in the bathroom long he knew that - distracting himself after at least ten different drafts of texts he wanted to send to Ally.

Ask if she was okay - apologize profusely and each time feeling it would be entirely inadequate and so saving each text and then going and rifling through all the selves and stuffs April kept in the bathroom -

brushing his teeth

brushing his bald head

and doing his best to dry the floor and himself.

singing loud annoying songs.

Not confident enough to leave the bathroom with that pretty little new Raphie friend in the kitchen. Afraid he was not 'back to himself' and the beast would make a resurgent appearance...

despite the fact his belly rummmmmmmmmmmmmbled now as the bathroom too filled with delicious smells.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:08 am

Well, this had turned out better that Raphael had anticipated. He hadn't burned himself or his 'teacher'..and, he hadn't burned the food! Pretty cool, even though he wasn't the 'domestic' type. Though, he was pretty sure it had more to do with spending time with this incredible girl, who managed to make him blush and completely put him at ease. Only one other human had ever done that. They usually just made him feel disgusting and loathe himself more than normal.

Indeed, he had noticed that Mikey was taking too long, and the aromas of food didn't entice him to venture out. Obviously he was still upset about what happened with Ally, and it was something that Raph could definitely relate to.

Wen Erica offered to set the table, Raph gave her a grateful smile, glad she understood what needed to happen, even if the words had not been spoken. "I'm gonna go see about 'im..."

With that, Raph exited the kitchen and headed to the bathroom, not bothering to knock before pushing the door open....

"You okay, bro?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:33 am

Erica smiled back, pink cheeked from the steam rising off the delicious bake. She had admittedly done as little as possible, just guiding Raphael in the venture. Now she nodded, she got it - and would stay here preparing the garlic bread spaghetti toasties to go with Raph's left over pasta bake, giving the brothers their privacy.

~~~

"Ahh!" was Mikey's answering surprised yelp, he'd been doing a little sort of wiggle dance in front of the taller mirror across from the broken tub/ shower in the wet floor rug wrapped about him like a toga.

The door opened and he started, the rug falling onto the floor and Mikey autonmatically covering himself. Though in reality he needed not to - even 'Naked' as he was his bits were all finally fully tucked out of sight.

"Uh..." He had to gather his thoughts and be casual. "Yeah... yeah I'm a'right" No he wasn't. He was not as peppy or cheerful as usual despite his short mucking about, and he knew his less than convincing tone would state he was not to his big brother - he was never any good at hiding his emotions.

He wore them on his sleeveless arm.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:12 am

Indeed, Raphael could see through that front. Though, his little brother's previous goofiness, did earn a hint of a smile, but it faded at his response. Yeah, it was in his tone. In his every feature. Mikey had never been good at hiding his emotions.. it was something Raphael could relate to. But usually Raph tried to mask everything through anger.

"Yeah, well.. I don't think yer tellin' the truth..." He told him, stepping in and leaning against the wall- indicating that Mike had his full attention and support. "You know.. I've found it helps to talk ...an'... I know I'm not the best therapist but, I've been there, bro. I know what yer goin' through. So, if you need to unload.. I'm here for ya'..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginnings   Beginnings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginnings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: