TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)

Go down 
+8
Leatherhead
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Ally Black
Erica Martins
Timothy Black
Loventrice Dixon
Donatello Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:57 am

The perfect peace of the moment was shattered. Angel turned towards the window and eyed it in confusion. "Whose that?" It was not a female voice she recognized and the fact it was stupidly shouting out for her friend Stretch in such a manner was not wise. She looks towards Donnie.

They had other things to worry.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:16 am

Her 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' face melted... it hardened and her green eyes were suddenly narrowed, blazing in fury - she knew that voice.

It was as if boiling water was filling her and she quivering in a fury she'd never felt before as she recalled the way she had held Raphael, broken and sobbing in her tub, confused and frightened and lonely and hurt!

by the mutant currently calling out for Donnie.

Foolishly coming to mess with another of her green cubs!

Oh Mama Bear was going to make herself a rug!!!

She drew back from the hug and looked at Donnie. "Don't you dare answer that call. Not a word." She told him in a dangerous tone and slowly turned to Leo. "Not a word..." and to Mikey, "Silence." stalking towards the door and down the stairs that led to the lower floor the shop grabbing off the counter display a solid cast iron frying pan heading towards the door.

"YOU!!" She thundered hair whipping behind her in the breeze caused by the door way of the shop as she exited and walked towards Love. "you Dare come here!?!!"

Last edited by April O'Neil on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:29 am

The earth could have imploded and for the several moments Ally hugged him, expressed her forgiveness nothing mattered but her, nuzzling carefully back into her neck avoiding the marks he left upon her earlier, gentle and shifting to both knees kneeling embracing her close.

"Thank you... thank you thank you,"
He whispered over and over for these moments and... daringly pressed his lips against hers in a tender kiss -

Oh man he so owed Raph's lil buddy a hug... or two... if it were safe too - probably not with the way his red clad brother had subtly remained between or close enough to get between them even when the danger had passed.

And drew her protectively to him when a voice called out for Don... Love!

Mikey blinks hearing it... and then again - in shock ... and yet expecting it too as April literally stormed from the apartment her mother no non sense tone to Donnie taking him. he Mikey, back with the sheer force of her personality in that moment and her anger - it literally rolled off her in waves of scent.

"I think we should limit her Raph time." He whispers to Ally out the side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Splinter felt a swell of pride, yes he often reinforced as mutants they may never have the chances their human counter parts would. But here was Michelangelo, given another shot by the spunky lil blond.

He also wanted to ask about Raphs new friend...

But all that was,

Derailed hearing Love.

But -

It was Aprils sudden towering temper that even startled him! He looks over at his sons shaking his head, to signal they do as asked and remain quiet - hearing Aprils raised voice easily in the still and quiet. But he silently moves to open the window of the kitchen wide to catch more of it.

He had warned Donatello about any further contact with this woman.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Love was not expecting a crazy woman to come out with a frying pan! She seemed angry, at her? nooooo this strange woman had no reason to be mad at her she didn't even know the woman!

Uh...Hi? I'm Love. She said with a smile. Yeah, I'm looking for Don. He was suppose to come visit me but never did. I'm pretty sure I smell him in there. Can I come in? Ooooooor, can he come out?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:43 pm

What was the mutant playing at? She had already met April! April and Raphael had brought her food whilst she had been living in that warehouse.

This made April even angrier was this stupid furr ball trying to claim ignorance?

"No you are not welcomed here." April snarled eyes cold and hard - glinting in the street light like emeralds. Her hair highlighted as such also gave the impression she might actually be on fire with the force of the rage burning through her veins. She stalks right up to Love frying pan shoving in a hard poke into the the mutant cats shoulder. "And you are not welcomed to speak to them ever again - not after what you did to Raphael!" Her voice rose, she had no intention of keeping this between just them. Let those still in the apartment hear it!

The mingled scents of Raph, Mikey and even Don and Leo clung to her slightly rumpled now two day worn cloths.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:22 am

WoW this woman was insane! Then came the poke to her shoulder that really hurt! She rubbed the spot and was starting to loose her patience with the woman. Then she mentioned something about Raph. Love rolled her eyes at that.

Yeah ok, lady. You can either move aside willingly or I can move you. Choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:46 am

Ally returned the hug wholeheartedly, squeezing him as tightly as her little arms would allow. The kiss was also returned and even lingered for a moment before Love's voice broke the silence and seemed to get everyone's attention. She glanced in the window's direction and watched as April stormed out the door with a frying pan in hand....

"Oh snap!" She chirped and tugged Mikey over towards the window, watching the exchange between cat-woman and fiery lil red head. Hearing Mikey's comment earned a chuckle.

Daaaaamn, I think Cat-woman is gonna get it!!"
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:59 am

"You just rolled your eyes!! - You evil... you foul - You DARE to come here seeking Donatello after you raped his brother!!!"

It was lucky looks could not kill.

Oh

That

Did

It!!!

She steps closer. Ready. "Try it - Go on."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:23 am

What was this bitch talking about!? Love just shook her head.

I don't know what drugs yer on, but I never, NEVER raped anyone! Oh my god! To even accuse me of that is insulting! Yeah Raph and I had a thing, it was just a quick thing, it shouldn't have happen, but it was no rape. Both parties were willing. Are you mentally ill or something?

Then the crazy woman stepped up to her. Oh no she didn't. All she wanted was to see Don! It didn't seem like that big of a deal....Unless...

was she Don's girlfriend? Did Don have someone else!?

Heart broken, Love raged and flew at April, claws aimed at the pretty woman's face.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:59 am

Donatello was still smiling at his little brother and Ally.  It looked like those two would be okay.  That was certainly a relief.  Don still couldn't blame Mikey for his actions because his orange-wearing brother had no control whatsoever.  It wouldn't be fair to hold that against him.  They were all capable of doing that so from now on they had to watch for the signs.

Don heard someone called his name and his eyes widened. "Oh-no."  He definitely recognized the voice and a pang of guilt hit him.  Love.  She was there.  She wanted him to go with her.  Considering how the last several hours had gone, he wasn't about to go off somewhere with a person who was so unpredictable.  He didn't have the energy to get into another fight, either.  But, despite that, Don still wanted to talk to her.

He started making his way toward the door when April snapped at him to stay away.  Don's eyes widened again in shock.  April harbored very strong anger towards the Cat lady and Don had no idea why.  He did know about the fling between Raph and her, though, and it hurt, but not as much as it had.  Don just accepted that there was someone else that beat him to it.  Don was extremely shocked that Love still wanted anything to do with him, though.

Then came an explosion from April that Don never saw coming.  She...raped Raph?  Now Don stopped making any advances toward the door or window.  "What do you mean, April?"  Don demanded to know more about this situation.  Don felt even guiltier now but not at the same person.  Poor Raph.  Now Don really wanted to talk to him.  He owed his brother so much now.  Don blamed himself for Raph getting involved with Love.

And now April was in trouble!  Whether he was supposed to stay away from Love or not didn't matter now.  Don, despite not really feeling up to a fight now, jumped in between April and Love.  "STOP!"  He held his bo staff out in front of him, preparing to do what he had to to protect April.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:20 am

A scream of total fury - April had been being that pan up in a deadly arc to split the fucking cats head open -

It clattered with jarring force against Dons Bo staff - "I told you to remain inside!!!" April yelled eyes blazing shifting her stance trying to reach Love with another swing of the pan. "This bitch - this EVIL Bitch pushed your brother! He said no!! And she IGNORED it!!! Pushed until she got want she wanted against HIS wishes! With no care how it would make Raphael feel! No care for you!!" April was roaring now trying to kill shoving against Donatello with all her might.

~~~~

Splinter listened at the window with the others ears dropping.. For Raphael to suffer so, alone save for April there to pick up the pieces... His heart broke, and his own fury grew. He growls.

(Hope that worked Very Happy April ))
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:32 am

Love had probably never been this angry in her life. How dare April accuse her of such a thing! It was only when Don showed up that Love calmed down and smiled at him. But then April started going on about Raph again.

What!? no! That's not how it went down. He told me he was worried he would hurt me and and when I assured him he wouldn't it was all good. There was no rape. If Raph told you differently then he lied. And of course I cared about Raph's feelings! That's why I told him not to worry about hurting me! Geeze!

Love gave a deep sigh then looked over at Don.

I didn't come for this drama. I just wanted to see you. I miss you.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:37 am

Everything was going great, until the cat showed up. April was quick to make her demands and Leo simply nodded. She was mad. Scary mad. He almost felt sorry for Love.

Soon the yelling started. but what he heard he couldn't believe. Love...did that..to Raph? How?

It wasn't that he didn't believe April or Raph, he did! He just didn't understand how such a small woman had that control over such a large Raphael. Of course, Leo had yet to be in the position of losing all control when a woman was involved. But hearing Mike's story he did get a sense of what could have happen between Raph and Love.

Leo wasn't sure what to do. He wanted Don to go talk to Love. Maybe he could get her to go away. She did come to see him after all. Plus, he didn't want April out there by herself with a crazy cat. But it was as if Don read his mind and hurried out there. Leo then joined Mike and Ally by the window.

You think her fur would make a warm coat?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:08 am

Don stared at Love. He was hurt, confused, and angry. He wasn't sure what emotion took first place anymore. It hurt that Love slept with his brother after she told him she loved him. The thing with Raph was that Don knew his brother. He knew Raph wouldn't just steal someone else's woman. If Don could even consider himself as her man. He sure didn't feel like it.

Don's eyes narrowed at first Love then turned his head to April. "April, I got this," he told her in a no-nonsense tone as his narrowed gaze turned back to Love. "You say you care about me. You still say you love me, then why on earth did you get with my brother? I thought you two didn't get along." Yeah, he wanted some answers. He was tired, emotional, and just wanted to get to the bottom of this.

One thing that Don understood now was if Raph lost that control with Love, he had experienced the exact same kind of primal urges from Mikey when he fought him. Once in that 'mode' it was impossible to stop until needs were met...or being dumped in a cold pond as Don's major save had been with his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:14 am

It was a mistake. It shouldn't have happen. I'm so sorry, Don! I do love you. I really do.

Love eyes water with genuine sadness for what she had did. She cheated on the love of her life. It shouldn't have happen, but she was still standing firm. She didn't do anything Raph didn't want to do. Love stepped closer to Don and reached her hand out to him.

It will never happen again. Yer the only guy I want. can we go somewhere and talk...alone?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:24 am

A roar! This woman just called her and Raph... in a way... liars!!!

the volcano was ready to burst! it raged and frothed...

And the pan swung again. "You don't love! you don't know LOVE - Raphael told me he said to you that "You... have to.... stop!!" - "I can't.. control myself..." that was a NO! and you ignored him! you USED him!!"

April shoved against Donatello's staff - he was going to have to move or stop her more forcibly cause she was beyond rage now. "You may not have come here for drama but that's all you deserve and all I will deliver !!" tears - tear of rage or the pain she had felt from Raphael embracing him like a mother would in that shattered tub. They streaked down her cheeks and she paid them no mind - She swung again that pan and it whooshed dangerously close to Love - there was no mistaking it April was aiming to hurt her...

To kill. redoubling her efforts when Love asked to talk to Don alone. "NO! thats how you got Raph alone! NO!"

Last edited by April O'Neil on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:29 am

Don stood his ground, glancing at Love's hand. Even if she was telling the truth, Don had something else to do now. He shook his head, his voice even. "No. I have to talk my brother now." Love didn't need to know that they had to find Raph first. It had been way too long and Don couldn't even reach Raph to make sure he was okay. And that really scared him.

"Goodbye, Love." Then he headed back inside, nearly getting hit with the frying pan April wielded in her rage. "April, NO!!!" Don tried to stop her but it was too late.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:32 am

April lunged!

Donnie had moved - she had a clear strike and it was meant to damage - aimed again for the cats head.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:38 am

Love jumped back from the pan and crazy woman. But when Don said he wouldn't come talk with her she felt...well she didn't know what she was feeling. Hurt? anger? she really didn't have time to ponder about it though, April was coming for her again with that damn pan!

Love leaped to the side to avoid the attack. Love's mind was racing with what to do! A normal woman in her position might just leave and have herself a cry. But Love wasn't really normal. She didn't think normally.

April was attacking her, Don didn't want to talk to her, though he didn't say he never wanted to talk and be with her, just that he needed to talk with his brother first, which probably meant raph. And Raph would probably lie to Don just like he did April. And there was no way they would believe her over him.

Don! Just give me like, an hour of your time! Please!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:42 am

Don growled and scooped up April, throwing her over his shoulder.  "I don't have time for this!" he spoke to no one in particular.  Then he looked directly at Love.  "Love, get out of here!"  He was sick of all of this!  He just wanted to contact his missing brother now, dammit!  Was that too much to ask for?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:45 am

The pan clattered to the ground - April wriggled. "You come near them again cat and I'll put you down! You've hurt my brothers - my sons enough!!! you come near them again I'll turn you into a rug to be beaten!"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:50 am

Ok. so nothing worked out here as planed. She did learn something from all this. April was mentally unstable. Don betrayed her, and Raph lied to turn everyone against her. Great.

Defeated, Love pulled the hood back over her head and headed away from the building. So many emotions going through her. Anger being the one that beat all of them though. She couldn't leave this alone. she should. But she couldn't.

Love disappeared down the street. she would be back. But not empty handed. She needed to teach them that no one fucks with Loventrice. No one screws her over, lies about her, attacks her, abandons her! She had enough of that shit as a human.

Three cans of gasoline should take the building. With any luck, when she goes back they'll all still be inside to burn.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 6:59 am

Don sighed heavily as he watched Love go. He still had many mixed feelings about the whole thing, but he pushed all that to the side because whether Leo was leading them in this search or not, Don was about to leave all of them behind. It would be good to clear his mind, after all.

With another sigh, he set April down on the couch so she had a soft landing. "Are we going to search for Raphael now or not?" Don was fully down to business with only one goal in mind. Find Raph and bring him home.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:02 am

April drew deep breaths that shook. "No! first you need to know - come with me." She grabbed Donnie's hand - shaking the fury in her still coursing as adrenaline and tuggs him towards the bathroom. "We will go find Raphael - please... come..." She had to tell him, he had to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next