TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Life

Go down 
+4
Alysson Wittmann
Melissa Andreas
Baxter Stockman
Hunter Mason
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Simon Bonesteel
Canon
Simon Bonesteel

Street Life - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:30 am

Indeed. Wanting the shell was a hunter thing. Back home Bonesteel had a trophy room and usually kept at least one thing from all of his hunts. Considering that there was more than one of these creatures made his request not seem so irresponsible. Besides, one of them was bound to be killed anyway. For experimentation. Aside from breeding plans and whatever else these 'scientists' had planned, there was certainly the urge to see how they 'ticked'.

The deal was on, so Bonesteel grabbed his phone and returned the call, informing the scientist that Baxter was in agreement. Of course he left out the part about Stockman wanting the female for his own gain. Whatever. That was for them to work out. He followed Baxter out, not too concerned when the alarm sounded. If anything, another chance for him to hunt. Whatever escaped must be valuable but first, he needed to close this deal. It didn't take long, and Simon was given the news that the scientists would be loading for their trip in a matter of hours. Eager beavers.

Simon hung up and was about to warn Baxter about getting too close but before the words could leave his lips, the beast had grabbed him, pulling him against the bars. Bonesteel quickly pulled his crossbow and aimed his sights right for the creature's head. If things got too out of hand, he'd drop him right then and there....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:47 am

Erica had smiled a little - sadly, worried and her mind racing. It was all good for her to try and comfort him but could she keep her promise? What would she have to do? what could she do?

But her thoughts were driven clean out when Baxter came closer. "Sir - no-!" She was to slow and Raph had him. She did not try to sooth him this time - it would not be possible with the men so close. And she wouldn't anyway want to rob her new turtle friend the chance a tiny bit of revenge upon at least one of the men currently to blame for his current predicament.

She grabs the front of Baxter's shirt and rips it open yanking it off shoving Baxter away from Raphael whom would now have a shirt in hand.

Then - turned to Bonesteel, "Lower that." She said with a cold snap in her tone shooing them both and the others up and back from the reach of those powerful big hands. "Get back, if yous continue to upset the beast he will bleed out before I can do anything. Get out of my way and let me do my work."  
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Mel froze for a second when she heard the alarm hoping it wasn't her that set it off but odds were against her on that front. She continued to crawl through the vents ignoring the pain in her body which thankfully wasn't the poison but the mutagen and her new leg. The young teen came to a dead end which made her growl as she was forced out into the open. She kicked the vent cover off the opening and dropped down onto the floor landing on her ass. She looked around the room carefully seeing it was just a storage room and nothing more.

Seeing nothing she could really use Mel quickly slipped out of the room and into the hall trying to find a way out while staying out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:55 pm

What would happen now~?

The sound of the alarm startled her at first. Though she sort of expected it, she didn’t think it’d be this loud. Obviously she was right – this place was heavily guarded. It was nothing like escaping from the orphanage. It was almost as if nobody was even paying any attention to them there. She sometimes wondered if they even noticed her absence at all.

Mel couldn’t possibly attempt escape without notice. Sammy may have gone off somewhere, but he wasn’t the only one keeping an eye on them.

She did hope that nothing awful would happen to Mel just yet. She didn’t hate Mel.

As the alarm continued, she began humming to herself softly.

What would happen now~?

Poor, poor Mel.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:43 am

Away in his den Leatherhead heard all that was going on through the ear piece but remained quiet.

Leaving his lounge cart where he had been sitting and playing tetris with Erica, and briefly wondering where Love was he quietly shuffled off to his 'lab' cart gathering up a my little pony back pack and going to his custom built refrigerator/ freezer in the back. Luckily for Raphael Leatherhead had 'milked' himself earlier of a two fresh liters of his own mutant gator blood. He was tired and lethargic for it but it was not a danger to him.

He gathered these fresh ones into a lunchcooler bag with a baggie of frozen blood to keep them fresh on the travel before placing this in the back pack and opening the straps as far as they would go slinging it onto his scaly back. This done he goes exits his 'lab'. And left quietly, Love might still be asleep and sides he did have a habit of coming and going, he would have to hunt whilst out too. thoughts turned to the address of the compound Erica had given him. He double checks his phone was tucked under an arm pit and held, covered by a layer of duct tape before slipping into a storm drain - he would swim most of the way to this place. And have to test her when he got close so she could find him and take the back pack.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Bax learned all too quickly and painfully that he shouldn't have gotten too close to the angry turtle. he was smashed against the bars causing pain to shoot through his body. He struggled to free himself and luckily Erica was quick on her feet and released him. Of course now he was shirtless.

Damn. He really liked that shirt.

He was about to tell Bonesteel to put his weapon down but erica beat him too it. Then the alarm sounded. Great!

Erica you take care of the turtle, make sure he stays alive. You two... He said pointing to his two sceintist. Help her.

He walked over to the phone that was on the wall and called in to security. Hearing that one of the girls escaped Baxter groaned. He then ordered the mousers be sent after her. He then hung up and left to get a new shirt on, it was quite chilly in the building and his nipples could cut glass!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Mel continued to go down the halls looking desperately for a way out. Her new leg was still causing issues in that she was getting used to it but she could walk mostly. The young teen froze as she started to hear a robotic noise and looked behind herself seeing weird robot things coming right at her! She let out a surprised shriek and tried to take off into a run but was going at a fast walk for the most part slowly going faster. The robot thingies were catching up to her and she got cornered by them.

" Like hell you're taking me down!" Mel yelled as she swung her makeshift weapon at them hitting a couple knocking them back and continued to swing to get an opening in escaping.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:04 am

Raphael had Baxter in his grip, two seconds away from reaching out with his other arm and snapping his neck, but Erica intervened, removing the man's shirt and freeing him. The enraged Turtle was too angry to notice Bonesteel had his crossbow aimed at him, but lowered it at the request of Baxter and Erica. He was still fuming, but succumbing to the blood loss. Breathes labored, eyes fluttering.. and unfortunately hearing Erica refer to him as 'beast'...

Deep down, he knew she had to play the part. She couldn't give herself away. It would be dangerous for both of them. She didn't mean it, he knew that. His wild gaze drifted from Baxter to the hunter responsible for capturing him, conveying silent promises that once he was free, he would remove his head from his shoulders...
Back to top Go down
Simon Bonesteel
Canon
Simon Bonesteel

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:59 am

Bonesteel was halfway hoping to put an end to the creature. If it died, that meant a shell for him, even though he would prefer one that wasn't so busted up. But soon Baxter was no longer in danger and the little brunette had ordered him to lower his weapon. Okay, he was not taking orders from her, but he found it kind of comical. Had to admire her spunk and he had certainly noticed the way she was with the critter earlier.

Baxter would have to watch this one. She seemed to be one of those tree hugger types. Nevertheless, with the combined 'requests' of lil' tree hugger and Baxter, Simon lowered his weapon with a sideways smirk at the girl, then looked at Baxter.

"Japs are gettin' their female ready for transport. Should be here sometime tomorrow, so suggest gettin' yer cells ready. I'll have you another male by tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:20 am

Raising a brow Erica glared at Bonesteel. "I want to speak to these japs the moment they arrive." She says firmly grabbing a pen from her fellow scientists and stepping over to Bonesteel and writing her number on a strip of paper also from the other scientist - she hoped it was important notes.

"Tell them to call the moment they are here please -"
She shoves the paper into his hand and shoves the pen into her pony tail for safe keeping.

Then she forgot about Baxter, and about Bonesteel. Leatherhead would be turning up soon with blood for Raph and she needed to get him away and somewhere quiet, begin work....

To Raph alone as she shooed the others away from the trolley jack being used to pull Raph along to his new temporary home and pulled herself leaving them to push from the other end. "I'm sorry Raph... I'll get you outta here - some how..."

but how!?

"Somehow... and your not a beast by the way." She was both talking to assure him of her promise, and try to further comfort, relax... sooth him and herself... as mind races.

(( continued here: https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net/t343-cellular#7811 ))
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:06 am

Rp log.

Bonesteel waited, almost impatiently as Baxter redressed himself. The man was a scientist, but apparently not smart enough to know that getting too close to a captive crazed animal wasn't a good idea. Idiot. At least he learned a lesson.... maybe. "Yeah, let's wrap it up. I got another Turtle to capture." He told him, impatience in his tone. "And that lil intern- what- you lettin' er call the shots? Her britches seem to be a lil too big for her." Or, her mouth. Bonesteel wasn't sure if he would be here when the Japs touched down on American soil with their precious cargo, but maybe he would speak to them anyway. Inform then that she seemed a little too caring about the test subjects. Wedging a cig between his lips, the hunter followed Baxter to collect the rest of his funds.

Alyss was getting a little bit bored, awaiting Mel's return. She decided to use this opportunity to get used to her arm. If she was going to potentially upgrade it with a weapon, she'd need to be able to function properly with it. She attempted flexing it, and waving it around a bit. She was in less pain than she had been in before, so it was slightly easier. She then stood up, the strength in her legs returning.

Baxter Leading the way to his office - thankfully the alarm was shut off so he would not need
to shout at the man over the whirring noise. He snorts a little. "Miss Martins?... its rather surprising to be honest she is taking a more active role - had been disappointed in her really, the work that drew my attention was marvelous. Never seen someone with a firmer grasp of xenobiology, if I did not know better she'd been living with mutants of something." He shrugs. "She will be an asset to the programme in that regard." Finally at his office and he goes in holding the door for the other man. "Even if she has a little more reign it may be good for what yous have in mind... unless you think other wise?" He leaves the door once BS was in to head to the safe in back hidden in a wall panel to retrieve the promised money.

Sammy "You know that aint gonna happen right now Mel." the young scientist rolled his eyes and shook his head - she really was not harming the botts they merely rolled and got back to their metallic little feet cluncking closer. The other guards moved in to - ready to pounce once she was distracted by the bots again.

Melissa: " Why because Stockass is a sadist and wants to change mine and Aly's bodies even more?" Mel asked with a growl smashing more of the robots now angry swinging more wildly with her makeshift weapon. She was sick and tired of being treated like shit by adults and now she was just some toy which really made her mad. Finally there was a small opening which allowed her to get semi through as she continued to swing her weapon to get everyone else to back off.

Bonesteel: Well it seemed that Baxter had nothing but promising things to say about his little tree-hugger, and that was all fine and dandy. Bonesteel was just here for the money, and possibly a shell. If the intern ended up releasing the critters, then it would be additional money for him. A win-win, really. "I jus' think she's a lil too cozy with 'im. But, if you don't see a threat, who am I to say anything" And he gave a shrug of indifference. "But you may wanna give the Japs this when they arrive, in case I'm not here. Besides, I ain't a messenger unless there's somethin' in it for me.." He said, pulling the piece of paper from the breast pocket of his flannel shirt, disregarding the smear of his own blood that now stained the paper. He waited patiently for the rest of his funds. "Same fee for the second..."

Alysson: Alyss began walking around the room, humming softly again. Her arm was getting easier to use. She picked up random objects and held them in her hand. It was weird - it was her arm, but it wasn't. Strange.

Baxter blinks, cosy? Meh well maybe he could use that against her sometime? - "Thank you for the heads up..." His tone suggested he found that information ... intriguing. He lifts the flat brief case onto the desk and opens it for the man to see. "It's all there, take it and get me that other turtle." He grins taking the paper. "I will consider it." He was no messenger either - but... if he could use it and the info against the girl for gain somehow - maybe find a way to ruin the japs so all proceeds, products, profits and the beasts would be his. Mmmmm He had effectively dismissed Bonesteel.

Sammy But none would back off, she may be in the beginning stages of cyborgnism but they were trained guards and or in Sammy's case bigger and there were more of them and she really did not have much of a handle on her makeshift weapon. There was a rush and the gaurds grabbed her thin arms pinning arm locking them. "You would prefer to be terminated then?" Sammy asks coldly.

Melissa: " No I wouldn't but me and Aly didn't ask for this! You're just like him seeing me and Aly nothing more than objects that can be experimented on we don't matter and that's fucking sick! I'm sure if normal people knew about this shit all of you would be locked up! It's one thing if I was nothing but a machine but I'm not I'm human and so is Aly we have free will and feelings and those matter! Just because we were on the streets doesn't mean we mean nothing despite what Stockass thinks!" Mel yelled at Sammy struggling in the guards' grasps.

Sammy Rolling his eyes Sammy gagged her - duct tape. "Take her back to her cell... I should go ahead first and check the other is behaving." He turned and hurried away leaving the other two to drag the girl along. Hepresses the buzzer. "Hey - I need you in there to return to your bed for the moment."

Melissa: Mel continued to struggle growling at Sammy like a insane person he refused to listen and like all adults refused to listen when a kid was right. No instead he decided Stockass was just a better person even though he was beyond wrong to experiment on humans who had no choice in the matter.

Alysson: Alyss heard the message. Return to her bed? Aww, it was nice to be walking about again. She didn't lie down, but rather sat on the side with her legs dangling. Seemed that Mel was on her way back, then. Unless they'd already terminated her. A possibility, but probably unlikely at least for right now.

Sammy Waiting to give the other girl time to comply Sammy then pressed the right code in to allow the guards behind him and the tenn they were dragging entry - none of them taking any notice of Mel as she yelled cause of the gag in place. Whilst they were dumping her back on her bed Sammy removed the television set he'd brought in earlier - cursing that he had and nodded to Alyss. "Thank you - I have not forgotten just give me some time okay?" He assures her following the guards out, one of them having yanked Mel's makeshift weapon off her.

Bonesteel: Simon handed Baxter the piece of paper before taking the briefcase, feeling no need to immediately count it since Baxter was a returning customer and he had came through with the first half. However, once back at his warehouse he would make sure every dollar was accounted for. "Yeah. Best to keep an eye on 'er." And he would leave it at that. If Baxter was foolish enough to let his guard down, then it was on him. "Should have the second beast by tomorrow night. Have a feelin' they'll be out lookin' for that one. Enough blood to lead 'em to that location... maybe." Because he wasn't sure how their instincts worked. Probably not that good if anything like typical turtles. But who knew. "Pleasure. Tell yer intern I want my spears and arrow back." and with a nod, disappeared from the room. Now to head back to his warehouse and prep for the second beast.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:09 pm

Alyss glanced over at Mel. Gagged? No more swearing and complaints from her, at least for a little while. She flashed her a small, innocent smile, though was fully aware that Mel was too furious to be calmed by a simple smile. No matter. Mel could be as crabby as she liked. S'long as she was quieter about it.

"'Kay~" She responded to Sammy. "Hey - look!" She began to use her hand in a puppetlike fashion. As she spoke, she opened and closed her hand.  "Can move it now, it's easy see?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Mel pulled off the duct tape still pissed off and hating all adults that did her harm. She looked at Aly wondering if reality would set in.

" Aly that's great and all but we have to find a way out of here none of those insane adults are listening to me. They don't care about us and never have they just see us as things and not humans with feelings. That's why I was gagged is because Sammy is just like Stockman he doesn't care what we think or feel despite what he says." Mel explained to her hoping Aly would finally listen but it seemed like she was blind to it.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:16 pm

After a bit, Sammy returned, this time with ice cream and the TV.

"Had a change of heart. You can keep the TV and games. But try anything and you will be terminated. Now lets have ice cream!"

Sammy handed out the bowels of ice cream and spoons. He then sat on the floor with his own bowel.

"Now Mel, what's this I'm like Stockman? That is very rude. I work for the man, but I'm not like him. Though I do think what he's doing is good. I mean, once you two are healed skies the limit! It may seem like just an arm or leg, but they can continue to be upgraded. Even weaponized. You are practically a comic book hero...villain...what ever."
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Alyss excitedly dug into her ice cream. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had ice cream! Had she had ice cream before? She couldn't remember. TV and ice cream in the same day?? She couldn't see how Mel could be so grumpy.

Hearing the word 'weaponized', her ears perked up. This was what she was waiting for.

"C-could I? Ya know, get weapon upgrade?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 pm

" You call forcing a change a good thing? Is it because we're street kids that you just do whatever you want to us with no consequences? I have a tough time trusting adults and when all this happened that makes things worse. I can't trust you nor should I trust you and you're not gonna change me anymore." Mel growled at Sammy while wondering how Aly was falling for all of the bs just because she got tv and ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:46 am

"You complain too much. Eat and be merry!" Sammy looked over at aly and nodded his head just as Baxter walked through the door.

Sammy, what are you doing!? I really need to hire new people...Yes child! We can upgrade you. You! Baxter yelled pointing to Mel.

You are the worse patent I have ever had! I am eager to get you out of here. But first, I must make sure you are working properly.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:33 pm

" Then try something all other mad scientists do and try mind control or something if you don't want me to act like a normal person." Mel told Stockman sarcastically flipping him off she had no love for him just hate. Seriously he was like her spermdoner except he wasn't giving out beatings but he had the control issues and disregard of other people.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Alyss yawned.

"Yay~" She said, her eyes drooping a bit. She was still a bit drowsy, and, though she was now able to move more or less normally, it still took a bit of extra effort and was making her even more exhausted.

"Mel's just bitter. Jealous that I'm gonna be really really strong and she isn't~"
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Baxter gave a loud sigh then grabbed Mel's leg and moved it around some. He then stood up and folded his arms.

Sam, You bring this one to her apartment. He said pointing to Mel. The other child will be prepped for her upgrade. I have to attend to other things. I'll be back in a while.

Baxter walked out the room and Sammy stood up.

"ok Mel. lets go see your new home."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:23 pm

" More like a prison where I've lost my freedom again." Mel growled at Sammy daring him to get closer to her. This building was nothing more but a fucked up lab and prison no one here cared about what they were doing only about results. Still she got up glaring and growling at the man not wanting him anywhere near her.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Sammy watched Bax leave and turned to Mel.

The apartments are about a block from here. They are fully furnished and I'll be giving you your pay as well. No one here is trying to imprison you. I think you're pretty lucky. Free living in New York that's actually nice! Rare to come by. When your friend is done with her arm she will be joining you.

So lets get you out of here.

Sammy went to the closet of the room and pulled out some jeans, a hoodie, a pair of socks and sneakers and handed them to Mel.

I'll be outside the room waiting for you.

He then left and waited for Mel to dress.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:06 am

Mel got dressed ignoring Aly anything that would be said to the girl would just be ignored because she wanted power. Well with that power there would consequences ones that could destroy her life if she picked the wrong person to use it on or to side with if she wasn't careful. Mel exited the room glaring at the man.

" Let me guess I can't leave the apartment to do what I need to." Mel spat out at the man because she had the physical proof of what had happened to her and Aly which would make the cops storm the place and arrest everyone involved. She didn't care about the apartment or money but she did want justice and she was going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:31 am

"Goodbye, Mel~" Alyss whispered, waving slightly with her real arm. Her face was almost apologetic. Almost. Was it?

Maybe she'd never see Mel again. She wasn't sure. Was she sad? Would she miss Mel? She wasn't sure of that either.

Was she still being watched? Or, was she alone? She probably was, but she couldn't exactly tell. It didn't matter. She'd be leaving soon. Once her arm was upgraded, she'd be out of here. And she'd never have to return.

Did Mel hate her? Did she hate Mel? Ugh...too many questions without real answers.

Why did she have all these questions? Why did any of this matter to her? Wouldn't life be easier if she didn't have to worry? That she didn't have to feel sad?

But, was she sad?

She wasn't happy. Sad is the opposite of happy, right?

She needed to focus on getting what she wanted. First, the upgrade. Second, revenge. It was easy. At least, it was easy to say. Easier said than done, right?

She closed her eyes just as the tears began to form in her eyes. Was this sadness...or fear? Or something more? She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Life
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7