TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Life

Go down 
+4
Alysson Wittmann
Melissa Andreas
Baxter Stockman
Hunter Mason
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

Street Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:51 pm

"Okay," Alyss replied. She didn't quite want to go off alone just yet, but she also didn't want to stick around and pick pocket. She was more comfortable stealing from stores after closing rather than directly from people. Besides, it'd be more peaceful to be alone. And there wasn't too much of a risk that she'd run into a Purple Dragon. They seemed to be more active at night. She might be safe right now. "Just, be careful okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:56 pm

" I will be fine been doing this for a long time had to get practice in before I decided to take off." She laughed she learned what survival was and practiced it. She was pretty good at stealing from unassuming people and if they were drunk or high all the better.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:05 am

"If you say so!" Alyss replied, smiling. There wasn't anything to worry about now. They both seemed to know what they were doing, therefore their chances of surviving were higher. Alyss could relax a bit. "I'll see you in a little while then, Melissa!"

She then exited the alley, stepping silently as she'd taught herself before.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Hun had been in the same area as the girls making a deal about weapons and an army tank. Yeah, he really wanted that tank. And that was just the start! He was only getting one because the guy only had one, but once the guy got more, Hun would be there to buy them!

He was leaving the old run down building when he spotted the two girls. He shook his head. Damn, Hookers got younger and younger.

Shrugging his shoulders he headed off down the street.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Mel was just about to head off when she spotted Hun the leader of the Purple Dragons which made her eyes widen in shock. She quickly grabbed Aly to stop her.

" Aly Hun of the Purple Dragons is here. Maybe we should follow him and see what he's up to maybe we can score big." Mel said in a whisper feeling the sense of adrenaline and a new thrill if they could score off of the Purple Dragons they could do it to anyone. But they had to be careful Hun was the leader for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:01 am

"Follow him?! You must be outta your mind!" Alyss squeaked. The Purple Dragons were people she avoided like the plague. She didn't quite care to know what they were up to as long as they were faaaar away from her. But...Hun around 'her' part of town? She'd never seen him around here before. And, Mel appeared to be too excited to give up now. As...as long as they were super careful they'd be okay, right? "Uh...you're really sure this'd be a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Hun was a little ways from them, but he did hear the squeak from the long haired girl. It caused him to turn his head their way. It seemed they were up to something. He could tell from the anxious and excited looks the girls had. He knew that look all too well.

He turned his body to face them and crossed his arms.

If you two are looking for trouble, I would suggest you find it else where.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:04 pm

" What makes you think we're looking for trouble? Who would be stupid enough to go after Hun the leader of the Purple Dragons?" Mel growled at Hun trying to be tougher than she was to survive on the streets you had to be tough plus she wasn't going to let another man or adult harm her ever again if she could help it. She didn't brandish her blade though she wasn't suicidal or crazy. She crossed her arms and glared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 pm

No. No. Alyss wasn't going to show fear. She wasn't going to show emotion. Hun - leader of the Purple Dragons was standing right there. Right in front of them. Mel didn't seem scared. On the contrary, she was trying to be tough. Alyss wasn't. Alyss was trying not to have a panic attack. She had been avoiding the Dragons for a reason. She HATED them. More than hate, she feared them. And here was their leader. Seemingly in the blink of an eye, Alysson bolted out of the alley as fast as she possibly could. Mind you, she was swift on her feet. She could outrun most people, which typically made for easy escapes. She found herself quite good at avoiding human interaction in this way.

Running like this was cowardly, however Alyss couldn't help it. A single tear trickled down her cheek. She was still just as babyish as ever.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Hun watched one of the girls run off and chuckled to himself. He then looked back at the one still standing in front of him. it was amusing to see the small child try to act brave. He suppose she had learned that by being on the streets for a while. He was looking for some fresh blood to use in his gang.

He smiled at Mel and reached into his pocket to pull out a card. He flicked it over to her, hitting her in the face with it.

You got balls. I could use that kind of fearlessness. call me when you want to play with the big boys.

He then gave her a quick wave of his hand and turned on his heels to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:46 am

" Join the Purple Dragons? I don't think so I'm not some girl that can be ordered around!" Mel yelled at Hun glaring at him tearing up the card. She didn't really remember her mom but knew what her sister had told her gang violence caused her death. Plus Aly just up and took off on her when she was being the brave and tough one. She had to be tough and she was going to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Thoughts were racing throughout her mind. Why was Mel being so reckless back there? Alyss was being the sensible one, getting out of there before anything could happen. However, a single thought continued to linger, shadowing over all of her other thoughts. What if? She wasn't being sensible at all. She should really just go back. But - she'd already started running, would it do her any good to turn around? She finally paused a moment, catching her breath. What to do? What to do?

Cautiously, she semi-reluctantly began walking back to the alley where she had 'abandoned' Mel. She knew that she shouldn't have run, and she promised herself that she wouldn't do so again. And if Hun was still there, she'd kick him. Hard. And she wouldn't cry. And she wouldn't worry.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:54 am

The girl really did have guts. He admired that. But he was also annoyed. with a deep sigh he pulled out his pistol. He wouldn't kill her. Well...Maybe he would. But not right away. He aimed for her right knee looked her in the eye and pulled the trigger, hitting his mark.

He then cocked his gun again.

If yer not with me, yer against me.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:03 am

Mel tried not to cry out in pain as her knee was shot which brought her down to the ground. But she still let out a cry of pain as she gripped her knee. She couldn't escape and Aly was no where to be seen she might be done for.

" So you decide to shoot me and then kill me?! I don't wanna die!" She screamed fear grabbing onto her without mercy as all of her toughness left her. Tears pricked in her eyes staring at the face of death with no way to escape it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:22 am

Hun finally put his gun away, then grabbed the girl and lifted her over his shoulders.

No I wont kill you. I have a better idea. There's a man that needs a few...test subjects and he pays well. Lets go!

He didn't notice the other girl coming back and started to head off to his car with Mel.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:33 am

Alyss returned to the alley just in time to see Hun walking away with Mel. Was that...blood on her knee?! This was not okay. This was not okay at all. Tears began to form in her eyes, though she wasn't feeling sad or frightened. She was furious.  

"NO."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:40 pm

" Aly run he has a gun!" Mel yelled as she was unable to escape from the large man's grasp. He was to strong for her to escape from and with her knee if she did get loose she couldn't run anyway. Not that she wanted to be some test subject either but she had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:35 pm

Hun turned to see the other girl standing there. He could take both of them...yes that was what he would do. Still holding on to Mel, He pulled out his gun once again.

You can walk with me. Or be carried. Makes no difference to me. Either way, yer both coming with me.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Alyss flinched at the sight of the gun. She could listen to Mel and try to run away again, however that seemed too risky. Besides, she didn't want to run again. She didn't want to abandon this new friend. She decided that running was no longer an option, and she was okay with that. For now.

But she wasn't just being submissive. As time ticked along, the beginnings of a plan began to form in her head.

"'Kay," She replied, her voice small and higher-pitched than normal. Slowly, she walked towards Hun. All emotion in her face was drained, not even a trace of fear was visible.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:26 pm

" Yeah to be test subjects which is beyond fucked up." The young teen commented as her knee dripped blood and just reaffirmed her thoughts that adults caused nothing but pain and misery. She looked at Aly and shook her head silently warning her that escaping was impossible and would end in their possible death.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Great! Lets go!

Hun tucked the gun away and with his now free hand, grabbed Alysson by the arm and pulled her along quickly. They soon made it to his car and Hun let go of the girl's arm long enough to open the back door.

He then tossed Mel on the back seat and pushed Aly in the back next. He slammed and locked the door then hurried to the drivers seat and hopped in.

Today is your lucky day. Hun told them as he started his car. I'm not gonna kill ya. Unless you do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Yep, lucky.

Alyss sat in the seat, curled up and softly humming to herself. It wasn't a real song, at least she didn't think it was real. She couldn't remember what it was exactly. But it sounded nice so she liked it. She looked at Mel, who's leg was still bleeding quite badly. Who's fault was this? She wanted to put the blame on Mel. Technically, this wouldn't have happened if Mel hadn't wanted to try to follow Hun. However...it was Alyss who befriended Mel in the first place. Therefore, did that make it her own fault? All of these unhappy thoughts hurt her head so she tried to push them aside and ignore them. She closed her eyes.

"Sorry," She whispered under her breath, too quiet to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:24 pm

" So where are you taking us?" Mel asked Hun trying to put up a brave and tough front again despite the pain and fear. She looked at Aly knowing this was both on them in different ways but that wasn't going to change anything that was happening this second. It could be a whole lot worse they could've ended up killed or worse at least now there was a chance down the line in escaping and getting their freedom.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Hun wasn't really in the mood to chit chat with his money, but what the hell, it wasn't like he was going to see these two again, as far as Hun knew, Baxter had yet to have a subject live for more then a few hours.

Well. I am bringing you to an egotistical bastard, also known as Baxter stockman. He does some work for me and Shredder. He's been needing living subjects for a project that he's been working on. I don't know what it is and I don't care to know. All I know is he's offering ten thousand per subject I bring in. Yer a little on the young side, but I'm sure he can still use you.

Hun took a sharp turn and headed to a large cold looking building with the name stocktronics lit up on the front of the building.

You'll be in good hands. He added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Alyss wasn't even listening. She'd zoned out, lost in her own mind. She didn't quite care to know where they were headed. She just wanted to be able to get out before anything bad happened to them. But, she didn't know how to. This troubled her. Forming plans used to be easy. Maybe it was because of the danger of the situation. Now, Aly was scared.

"Okay...its okay...its okay..." she began muttering softly, reassuring herself even though it wasn't exactly working. She slumped over, leaning against Mel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Life
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next