TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Origins Chat room!

Go down 
+13
Erica Martins
Loventrice Dixon
Shaya Gallant
Master Splinter
Leatherhead
ScoopGirl
Ally Black
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Cowgirl M
Lazarus King
D-Tron
Rogue
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Of course you people would start posting when I have to leave out again. Razz Anyway. Will be late. Will pop in if I think you guys are still in when I get home.)
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:57 pm

got new meds and they are kinda making me all sick and dizzy so I'm not coming in tonight, I will be on tomorrow and wed, though! see you guys then, and feel free to jump to the next day if you like, I'm pretty sure we're all wrapped up. I'll catch up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:58 pm

((Sad Feel better soon! *hugs*))
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Hey guys...posting this from my phone at work. Not sure if I will be on tonight, our internet and phone got turned off. Broke people problems. :-( Hopefully I will see you guys soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:24 pm

((awwwwww I'm gonna miss you! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! santa hope to see you soon.

as for me. it turns out i too will not be on. I know i know, I said last night i would be on. I is sorry. Some people at the bowling alley insisted that I be there. Which to be honest kinda makes me feel love that people want to see me so much ^__^ but I'm going to make post before I go.))
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Well it seems that things got taken care of while I was at work, so we have internet again! ^^ See you guys around the usual time tonight.

Gonna miss you, Mikko! But it's good for you to get out of the house *hugs* Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:05 pm

I'm going to be on late. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is going to start in thirty minutes. I will be on after the movie is over. Its been so long since I watched this movie and I have no clue where my copy is, so its a real treat that I get the opportunity to watch it on cable. Until then, see you later.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Just an FYI: chatzy.com doesn't seem to be loading for me right now, but chatzy.org is. So if you're having trouble getting on the chat, try the "org" approach.

That is all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

hey all. I may not be on tonight. Brother has to be rushed to the hospital. he may have ebola and no i'm not making a joke. He can't stand on his own and he's...well i wont get into messy details but seriously he looks like he's dying. soooooo yeah. I don't know if I'll make it on tonight.

see you all soon though!
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:12 pm

OMG... I hope he's okay!! *hugs* Take whatever time you need!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:54 pm

update: brother is going to be fine. no ebola (yes we were seriously worried about that because of his symptoms) he's hooked up to some IVs. he was super dehydrated and it was causing his muscles to spasum so he couldn't walk. he was laying on the hallway floor screaming in pain before we convinced him to go to the hospital. but he's looking better.
Back to top Go down
ScoopGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:47 pm

I'm glad your brother is doing better Mikko. Sorry for my late reply on this. I'm trying to be better about posting. :hug:
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 am

Sorry I left the chatroom so quickly. It was getting very cold. My dad is too stingy to use the heater and the one I have doesn't heat up the whole room so I had to huddle in my blankets. At least I get to snuggle with my cat.

I admit that I was a little depressed and perhaps sensitive. Lets just say I have a tendency to turn into a werewolf once during a full moon. You ladies probably already know what it is. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:09 pm

I will be in tonight, but it may be later. They're letting us visit two hours with Grandmother tonight so I'm staying until they run us out. See ya'll later.

I'm in the process of working on an April post for the Irma thread, so I should manage to get that finished tonight! ^^
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:41 pm

I'll be on around 11 my time... if anyone is still around....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:43 pm

I'll be in! miss you!!!!! and can you believe THEY KILLED HER!!!!???
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:26 pm

I don't know where to start....something bad happened to me last night while I was cleaning the cat's litter box. I got into a little accident. While I was lifting 20 pounds of fresh cat litter, I didn't pay attention to the mini vacuum cleaner that was in the way. I tripped and almost fell on the shelves. You see, my bed has drawers on the sides, which is a perfect place to put things like books, clothes, etc. I had problems trying to put back the shelf so I just left it there which was stupid of me. I nearly fell on top of that. The scary part is the corners had sharp edges. If I hadn't reacted right away who knows what could've happened.

I stopped myself from falling by landing, hard, on the tendons of my foot. Afterwards I had a feeling of sharp pain on my right foot. I also landed, hard, on my wrist. The whole situation shook me up so much that I am close to tears as I am typing this. I could barely use my left hand. It feels stiff. I tried holding a can of soda and it felt as though it weighed 20 pounds. I had to ask my brother to help me finish the rest of my weekly chores.

I can still type, but its difficult to concentrate when your wrist is screaming at you in pain. I'm going to try to get on. I make no promises. My hand really hurts.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Not going to be on tonight. Doing some more birthday celebrating at the bar. Going to get on stage and sing my heart out! wish me luck.

Oh and I started Eze's profile so that should be done soon. yay. hope everyone has a good night. don't do anything I would do.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:11 pm

wont be in tonight. I still haven't slept and I'm violently throwing up (not like you wanted to know that) so I'm going to be dying in bed. see you all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
D-Tron

D-Tron

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Hey guys, sorry I kinda vanished from chat last night. Mom and I decided around 1am to put dad in the VA Hospital and find out what was going on with him. So, last night we did that. It was a pain, too. He was just dead weight and kept sand-bagging me and mom can't help me carry him around, she just isn't strong enough. So it was basically me with her keeping spot in case he fell. He did fall like 12 times but it was because he was so weak he couldn't hold himself up and keep balance.

We did eventually get him there last night and stayed til 7:20am, got back at 7:30 and I crashed. Still kinda tired. But we found out what was making him so weak and loopy was he has bronchitis and it's infected his kidneys. So they're working on that now. They kept him all day today and he's still there. Mom visited him earlier today but he was in and out of consciousness so not much changing with him right now.

But just wanted to let you all know what was up. Why I wasn't responding on chatzy in case anyone was asking for me.
Back to top Go down
http://tmntthebeginning.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:06 am

*squeeeezes* I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Sending positive energy your way, and wishing him a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Take care both of you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:16 pm

wont be on tonight. have a doc appointment early in the morning, plus I'm not feeling so well, I'm fine physically but mentally I've been down, no sleep hasn't helped So I'm going to try to sleep tonight. hope to see some new post up tomorrow.
love, Mikko!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:23 pm

still no sleep so I took a bunch of lortab. now I'm finally feeling sleepy. So I wont be in tonight, I don't think anyway, if I wake up early enough I'll try to pop in but no promises. But I will see you all tomorrow!

have fun sexy people
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:33 am

I would like to apologize if I seem over sensitive lately. I usually try my best not to take things personally. I should've read in between the lines and gather facts first before reacting. Mikko was talking about Eminem's music not being the same as it used to be and talking about some music videos that he has done. I thought she was being serious about what she said, so it was a complete misunderstanding.

I admit that I had misjudged a lot of you. And I want to apologize sincerely for that. As you can probably tell I am very skittish around people. My complete trust in people had been completely obliterated. I was under the belief that all people were bad, that everyone is just going to be out to use me. It has gotten to the point where I just run away and hide each time I get to close to someone. I just fear that they are just going to abandon me, like they always had done. I had come to the belief that being alone is the only way to go. At least I am safe in my own imagination, in my own room, without bothering anybody, just me and my notebook. Sometimes I would just hide under my books and stories.

So Mikko, I apologize. For everything. For misjudging you. I still need to work on trust a bit more. I'm starting to realize that there are some people that can be trusted. Its nice to find someone who shares my interest in the paranormal whereas I would've been dubbed as a loon for believing in things that don't exist.

Maybe I should've kept those topics to myself. I think I am going to do that from now on.

Despite being feminist, I am by FAR from a feminazi. You guys can see how well D and I get along. If I had been a nasty, insecure, man-hating, hypocrite then I would've taken it out on him to begin with. But nope. Instead we joke about making the other sandwiches. And D still hasn't make mine.

I may not agree with everything you guys say or think, but I try my best to be civil and reasonable.

Like I said, I can be over sensitive sometimes and I feel bad for it. It makes me seem as though I am not fun at all. And trust me, I am very easy to get along with...when anxiety doesn't take over my mind. I do take pills but I lost them. Stupid me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Origins Chat room!    The Official Origins Chat room!  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Origins Chat room!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next