TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:44 pm

A couple of Foot soldiers brushed past her, looking at her curiously. Did she interrupted a learning session just now? It seemed like it was over. No matter. She turned her head to respond, "I'm surprised you even remember me. For a moment I thought you abandoned me and left me at the compound to die." The tone wasn't sarcastic or even whining. It was playful and teasing. Of course the kunoichi would know that this whole plan was a set up. She didn't trust too easily herself. She shrugged her shoulders,"I already took care of it. Sorry to disappoint."

"I also wanted to apologize for my rudeness earlier. I thought you'd be used to women flirting with you by now, but I guess not. I also wanted to see if you are the real thing and I guess I was right. You are definitely a man worthy of respect. At least my respect." And with those words, she knelt before him, respectfully, trying to control her tongue as much as possible, but a part of her is being sincere. It is rare that any man would impress her as much as he did.

And right now, he looked even more impressive. The girl slapped herself back into reality. Don't let his good looks distract you, its part of the game. Don't stare...don't stare...don't stare...don't stare... she chanted to herself, trying to fight against the very thing she is dead set against.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Michelangelo winced at the growing tension between Raph and Leo. It hasn't been the first time those two had a spat and he didn't want those two going at it, especially when they can attract the wrong kind of company. While he knows Raph meant well, a part of him wanted to defend Leo, also. And Lexi was right. If she wanted to turn them both in, she would've done it by now. As of now, Lexi seems legit.

Raphael had every right to not trust easily, so in he is right on several cases. But he also agreed with Leo on a number of occasions, too. Usually he felt torn between respecting his older brother, while trying to see everything from Raph's point of view. Both would've made great leaders, but right now, Raph has some serious anger management issues, and might jeopardize everyone.

Mikey opened his mouth to defend Leo, but clamped it. He didn't want another tongue lashing from his brother. He decided to do the smart thing for once and kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Leo was quick to get between Lexi and Raph, it seemed Laz was being a bit defensive as well. Leo crossed his arms in front of him and tried his best to stare raph down, Not an easy tasked considering how much bigger Raph was to him.

Leave her alone, Raph. this is way I didn't want you to come. You judge too quickly. I knew you would give her a hard time. It did cross my mind that this could be a trap, that's why I brought Don along. So drop the attitude.

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Ok so this Raph guy wasn't as friendly as the Donnie turtle. She would keep that in mind. The Mikey turtle didn't seem to bad though. She gave the orange turtle a little wave but stood close to Don, just in case Raph went all hulk on them.

I heard someone mention food?

She chimed in. I haven't eaten in a few days I could go for some food.

But now it seemed Leo and Raph were going to be going at it. Maybe it was best she leave before she got hurt, or wittnessed someone else get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Laz, like Leo got closer to Lexi to protect her from the red clad turtle. Even though Laz was sure Leo had his brother under control he wanted to make sure. He stood quite while the three talked and tried to explain to Raph what was going on. He could see where the turtle was coming from. Had it been him then he might have felt the same way. After all he was a foot and she a dragon so the turtles really had no reason to trust either of them.

No one here is setting you guys up. We just wanted to talk. Well, Lexi did. I'm here to make sure the meeting didn't end badly.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:30 pm

To say Mikko was on edge would be an understatement. When was this all going to go down, how badly was she going to get hurt, would it be best to just flee. No it wouldn't be best to do that, then her punishment would only be worse.

She was brought out of her thoughts buy some of the guys wanting to sit on the couch she was laying on. She flipped them off and they got mad. One grabbed Mikko and lifted her off the couch, She clawed at his eyes and kicked him in the croch, She was dropped but grabbed again and thrown against the wall with a loud bang.

Not one to be beaten, Mikko got back up and rushed at the guy punching him in the face. This caused an all out fight in the main sitting room. Mikko against two men and the others cheering them on.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Mizune entered the throne room once again where many had been denied entrance. Only his worthy clan had been allowed inside so this was, indeed, a rare event. Perhaps Saki had grown fond of the company he had kept. In his madness, he found those surrounding him were his only allies in this war. 'Friendship' was but a single stupid word. It meant nothing to him. It meant nothing to The Shredder. Nevertheless, Saki watched as Mizune decided to take a bow. She decided to bow before him and his might, perhaps finally realizing his true strength. It was unexpected but it entertained his ego.

This caused his eyes to momentarily widen in surprise and excitement for he had not expected that this feisty assassin would ever show him such respect. Then again, why not? It was deserved! He earned every right to be respected and lauded as the master of the Foot Clan! It was about time others gave in and accepted him as their better. Saki leaned back in his throne chair and smiled at Mizune as his mind drifted backward to what she had said earlier about leaving her to die. It was a thought, yet one that Saki had not fully considered. Her usefulness was there. It was deep within but it was there.

He just had to look past the kind of person she really was. Go beyond her barrier of a hardened, almost feminist warrior. It made him laugh.

"Leave you for dead? Trust me, if I wanted you dead, kunoichi, I would have killed you hours ago. But you do have your uses...", the master contemplated. It was true, Mizune did serve a particular use for him. It was not that of the sexual persuasion but perhaps as a good decoy for his enemies later. Like Mikko, Saki considered Mizune 'expendable'. That didn't necessarily mean replaceable, mind you. They were both loyal to him and Mikko would certainly serve every command without question. Mizune? He still wasn't certain of her true loyalties. Not yet.

Her apology, however, was accepted. She should be so blessed that he would give her another chance to become one of his powerful ninja. "Oh, I am very real! You may have left your mark upon my face earlier, but guaranteed my mark will be left upon you and the mark of the clan! It does make me curious, however... You are obviously an assassin. Perhaps even for hire. What would your own clan think of you abandoning them to join the Foot Clan?", he confronted with a rather venomous desire to know. Saki made it his business to know all supposed allies and enemies. It was almost an obsession.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:30 pm

The question startled her. Not once did she gave it much thought. How would the clan react? Most likely they won't be pleased. Pursing her lips, brows knitted, she answered curtly, "They won't miss me." Of course that much was true. She never had gotten along well with her 'sisters' since she had been the product of bullying throughout most of her life.

It was difficult, trying to advert her eyes away from him. She definitely wasn't expecting this. She has no clue why it was making her uncomfortable, it wasn't like she stumbled across him naked...in this case, it was barely, but it still made her squirm.

At least she inflated his ego a bit. Still....didn't he had a scar a moment ago? It looked like it had vanished, almost like...magic? Hmm...she needs to be extra cautious. There is a possibility he might want to conspire against her. She has to tread carefully in this game if she wanted to make her move.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:36 pm

The fight got heated as the others cheered the two men on. There was a few women in the crowd that was putting bets on Mikko so that was good, least some had faith in her fighting ability. She had flipped on of the male ninjas over her shoulder and he crashed into a vase shattering it. then the other charged at her. She was ready for him though and blocked his attack, kicking at his knee and pushing him over the couch. So far they had broken a vase, a picture that was on the wall and cracked a window.

they would pay the price for what they were braking, but right now, no one was thinking of that. The two men got to their feet and went at her together. She dogged one but not the other.

She was punched in the face and thrown back into the flat screen TV. Now with that broke everyone was pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Saki quirked a curious brow. Mizune was acting rather oddly this evening and he couldn't quite figure out why. Perhaps she was conspiring against him. But that would be foolish, even for her. She had likely learned her lesson since he proved how tough he was to her. He did wonder if that was enough, though. What exactly was her true purpose for being here? Being with the clan? This was very strange.

"Why do you tremble so much? Is it because you know my strength? Have you finally acknowledged that I am who I say I am? Who others... have said I am?", Saki entertained his own ego as he brought it up. He was an arrogant man, overconfident for sure. But he was also very dangerous. One of the few who could actually back up his claims; for the most part. Sometimes it was bullshit.

Mizune looked almost too pale to continue. That was when he took the opportunity to step down from his throne and slowly approached her. Like a predator observing its prey before it chomps its throat clean out. "From what I hear, Mizune, you have surpassed the compound training. My Foot ninja were apparently no match for you and your high-level of training! Hmm...", he squinted as he began to pace before her, moving back and forth in thought.

"What is it you seek here, woman? If you ever wish to become a second-in-command of this clan, standing by my side proudly, it will take a lot more than pretty looks and fancy combat moves! So tell me... Why do you quiver so?", the master confronted with a smirk. His hand cupped her slender chin as he gazed into her eyes. This moment had become intense and dramatic in such a short time.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Mikko pulled herself to her feet and took out her weapons. No more playing around. Someone was going to die tonight. She rushed at both men as the crowd of people backed up. The first man dodged her, but the other, he wasn't so lucky. Mikko sliced his neck and face and he fell to the ground.

It was too much for one poor ninja to take and he ran to Shredder's room. Knowing his master wouldn't like the news he was bringing he was pretty on edge. He knocked on the door.

"Master Shredder...There is a...situation out here. Mikko has killed one of our own over a spot on the couch."

Mikko, realizing what she did panicked and rushed to her bedroom to think of some lie to tell, not that it mattered,. there were too many witnesses. maybeshe should burn the whole place down...
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Oh, please, get off your high horse. Junko was fighting the urge not to roll her eyes at him. His ego was not impressive, but his physique, though, was...wow. Of course if she told him the truth he would laugh at her. But since he is so completely full of himself, maybe a compliment would've helped out of this awkward situation. He definitely loves having his ego pumped.

Of course, she would've just stolen a kiss. He was dangerously close to her face, after all. Then again, he would've ripped out her lips with those claws of his.

Debating whether or not a compliment is in order, somebody interrupted their meeting before breathing a sigh of relief. Thank Buddha. Good thing her mask was covered. She didn't want anyone to see her without it, yet.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:03 am

Honestly, Raphael didn't know what Lexi was capable of. Sure, he had chosen to give her a life lesson rather than let her set behind bars because observing her situation, it was obvious that she was being used. Still, that didn't mean he trusted her. Then she mentioned that she could have just sold Leo's number, that certainly got his attention. Obviously his brother had so blindly given out his contact info, to a girl he'd just met!! His hard gaze finally lifted from her, now focusing on his brother... their leader...

"Leave her alone, Raph. this is way I didn't want you to come. You judge too quickly. I knew you would give her a hard time. It did cross my mind that this could be a trap, that's why I brought Don along. So drop the attitude."

Well that certainly got underneath Raphael's skin. His shoulders rose and fell with each heated breath, feeling the searing hot anger boiling within him. "It's better to judge too quickly than to do it too late!!" The red-clad turtle snapped, eyes burrowing into his brother's. "An.. you brought Donnie... DONNIE!!" He practically yelled into Leo's face. The oldest had brought along their most peaceful brother. Sure, Donnie could fight and could certainly hold his own, but seeing how easily distracted  the purple clad Turtle had been by the Cat..it was a horrible choice. "What is he gonna do, Geek 'em to death??!" Raphael was angry, therefore didn't think how harsh his words were. This was just so frustrating!! "What a fine Leader you are, puttin' yer family in danger, over a girl!"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:07 am

I am not putting anyone in danger, Raphael! Leo was getting just as angry. He pushed Raph away from Lexi and Laz hard. And what's wrong with Donnie? I think he can handle himself! Anyway I needed someone who was peaceful not some hot headed ass who wants to beat everyone up!

Leo did not want this. He didn't want to fight like this in front of Lexi, didn't want to scare her off with his anger. He noticed Laz pulling Lexi closer to him. Obviously the man was scared something was going to happen. then there was Love. The cat girl who seemed to have picked Don to talk to.

You have at least one thing right. I am the leader! Don't question me!
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:10 am

Laz was growing worried. Things were heating up and he wanted no part of it. He pulled Lexi against him. I think it's time we go He whispered to her. The red one was obviously pissed and Leo was only growing more angry. The youngest looking one just seemed confused and the purple one, He was busy with the cat.

Maybe having them all in Lexi's apartment was a bad idea.

You can call Leo tomorrow to see if he's alright.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:16 am

Mikey eyed Raph and Leo warily. A part of him wanted to retreat back to the sewers and get away from this conflict as fast as he can before he got pulled into it. He wanted to go back to his nice, safe room and play his nice, safe, violent video games. Yet, Raph was right. Leo gave his number to a girl he barely knew. What if she did turn them all in? Well, she had proven to be trustworthy, so he trusts Leo's judgment. Since when had Leo ever been wrong?

He winced even more when Raph started criticizing Donnie. The two humans were looking uncomfortable. They can sense a fight is about to break out. He couldn't blame them. He wanted to flee, too. Now where is the nearest manhole?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:33 am

Mizune seemed to be afraid of him. Good. Everyone should fear The Shredder! Alas, there remained a small group dedicated to his demise and he would seek them out and destroy them. All in due time. For now, Saki enjoyed playing the aggressor. It was something he had gained a talent for ever since Nagi was slaughtered by that weakling, Yoshi. It was so many years ago but the fire was never extinguished. Mizune was practically shaking at his very presence. It entertained him.

Just as Saki was about to continue making her sweat bullets, a ninja stormed in. He was visibly upset and unsure of what to do to handle this situation. His voice was starting to crack but eventually he spit it out. Apparently, Mikko was being the rowdy one again. Had she truly slain one of her own? Something was very wrong with that girl. Saki lifted his hand and silenced the soldier. He glanced over at Mizune who was mere centimeters away and he snarled slightly. Just enough to intimidate her further.

"Such childish behavior! I should spay her and keep her from causing so much headache! Bring her to me at once!", Saki commanded. Obviously angered, he felt this naivety was foolish and nonsensical. A spot on the couch? Did that truly warrant certain death? His clan would know better than this next time. Mikko would be the example of that! It was a promise! He gestured for Mizune to leave his domain for the evening. Perhaps she could play with some of the others and get her 'fix' off one of them. Migraines were made of this very night.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:38 am

The foot bowed. "Right away, Master." He said and hurried off to find Mikko. It was no guessing where she was. She always went to her room when she thought she was in trouble, as if it's walls could some how save her. Mikko got into trouble a lot, and she wondered why she never moved up in the ranks. But killing a man over a couch was a bit harsh even for her. He didn't know what shredder would do to Mikko but it couldn't be good.

He didn't knock on Mikko's door but found it locked. With a swift kick the door flew open and he grabbed Mikko who was sitting on her bed.

She put up a fight of course but he held on. Luckily she had no weapons on her. Finally getting the girl under control he dragged her back to shredder. Once there he tossed her on the ground in front of the leader.

Mikko didn't look up at shredder. She kept her head down fearful of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:52 am

As if that could intimidate her. Rolling her eyes sarcastically, she muttered, "Down, mutt." It was her way of saying, 'you don't scare me', but took the hint. He was done with her for the evening. She wanted to kick herself for getting distracted and to kill whomever interrupted the conversation, but thank them at the same time. She was starting to embarrass herself. Not very professional of her.

She left the throne room. The kunoichi had no interest in socializing with the other Foot members. Most of the male ones gawk at her, others were staring curiously, wondering what she was doing here in the Foot tower. She just gave them all a cold look, letting them know she did appreciate being stared at.

Tonight didn't go so well. No matter. There will always be another time. With that thought in mind, she fished through her pockets, took out a smoke pellet and vanished.

The apartment she lived in wasn't too extravagant, but it was cozy and comfortable. OF course she wasn't making the payments. It was old hag that had made the down payments and no doubt is the one paying their rent. She flopped on her bed and let out a long, sigh of relief. She grabbed the pillow and clutched it tightly to her chest. All she wanted to do is pass out, her face buried on the mattress. The events that happened today exhausted her.

She wanted to take a shower, but her muscles ached so much that it was difficult to move. Meeting the Shredder had been the most unique and terrifying experience of her life. The Shredder was fascinating as well as dangerous, not to mention gorgeous to boot. He is also very distrusting, not that she didn't blame him. She wanted to win him over and would've done so if he didn't distract her with that...really gorgeous body...

Furious with herself, she stuffed her face into the pillow and muffled a scream, trying to block that unwanted image that is now seared into her mind. He left his mark on her, alright. And now he was going to pay for distracting her like that. Then again, he probably got his revenge for attempting to scar him. She can never forgive herself for exposing weakness...and now the Shredder knows he cannot trust her, despite the sincerity of her words.

The good news is he was willing to include her into his organization. He certainly was interested in her, until he started questioning her. Of course she was telling the truth about wanting to be a part of the Foot. She wanted no part of it, at first, but after seeing him for herself, became curious.

Proving her loyalty would be more difficult then she thought...

Before she drifted to sleep, something crept into her mind. She had no clue where the Foot Tower is located. All she did was wondered into the law building, got caught, and in a flash they were in his office. It wasn't as though he would leave his address lying around. Something tells her, though, that he would be the one who would find her. Not that he would care....or so she thought.

Last edited by Mizune Junko on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:23 am

It wasn't that Don was so enthralled in Love that he wouldn't be able to defend himself if it came down to it. It's just that Raph came in with more than just his ninja stealth that set Don on edge. It was the attitude that came with it. Don could see it coming from a mile away.

He would have defended himself when Raph started getting on his case, but his own retort would have paled in comparison to the storm that was brewing between Raph and Leo. True, Leo had been a bit careless when it came to giving out his phone number to someone he barely knew, but, it was water under the bridge now.

However, Raph's comment about Don 'geeking the enemy to death' was a bit uncalled for. He was sure Raph knew that, but was too angry to watch what came out of his mouth. Don frowned deeply. "Hey!" He did not appreciate the insult on his intelligence, nonetheless.

Then Love chimed in and reminded him that she was hungry and Don finally took control of the situation. He breathed deeply then let it out slowly. "Everyone, calm down!" Don looked at each of them in turn. He was so sick of the tension in the air.

"Raph and Mikey, you can go home now. Leo and I will be following shortly." And that was what he really intended to do. Clearly this meeting would have to happen another time -- if it happened at all. Then he looked at Love. "I have an idea where you can stay. And we'll get you something to eat," he promised her.

Then he finally turned to the humans. "I'm sorry this meeting didn't go as planned, but perhaps we can work something out later." He glanced at Leo, hoping for his approval...and his cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:02 pm

...and one good turn deserved another. In this case, it was a shove. Leo had roughly pushed Raph away from the others and in that moment, everyone else and Don's 'advice' was completely lost on him. The Red-clad Turtle returned the 'favor', shoving Leo back. His murderous glare dared his older brother to put his hands on him again. His anger was at a boiling point, but he wouldn't throw punches unless Leo urged it on.

Leo was wrong about him. He didn't want to beat everyone up. How was it that the ones closest to him never understood him? He just didn't want any of them ending up strapped to the cold steel table in some lab. Needles shoved in their veins. Scalpels tearing through their flesh. It was the stuff of his nightmares, and the brother that had been entrusted with their safety by their father was making foolish choices, and Donnie was blissfully along for the ride. This wasn't okay! But he couldn't convey that without screaming or insults that would be turned back on him.

"Keep yer hands off me..." Raphael warned, fists clinching and releasing in anger. It was a clear indication that he was at 'that point'. Best to back off...

"You have at least one thing right. I am the leader! Don't question me!"

And as if anyone needed any more proof of how full of himself Leo was, the Blue-Clad Turtle delivered the punch line. Raphael quirked a brow at his brother, snickering with sarcasm. "Oh, and what a fine leader you are." His eyes narrowed to mere slits. "Yer settin' a good example for us all.. let's all give out our numbers and hope for the best! You know we're never gonna be anything other than freaks to humans!!"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Things were quickly getting out of hand. Leo and Raph were insulting each other, then came the shoving. She was afraid that it was about to turn physical. But what could she do? Get between then was her first thought, even though the two could easily kill her without meaning to. But Laz made that thought impossible when he pulled her against him. It was certainly for the best. Lexi often didn't consider her own safety when it came to helping others, and she had proven that tonight by withholding Leo's number, even when knowing the consequences.

It was hard watching the display. And it had already been obvious that Raphael didn't trust humans, but his last comment solidified that. She understood.. he had a lot to lose. A lot to fear. Still, she hoped that someday she could prove that she wasn't out to hurt them. That Leo knew this somehow... that he was right to trust her.

" Please don't fight.." She called out to the two, hoping it wouldn't fall on deaf ears. "You two are brothers. You shouldn't be hurting each other." Because family was sacred and they had to realize it. But the fact that they were young males was working against rationality. Hearing Donnie's apology that things hadn't gone as planned, Lexi gave a sad nod. There was so much she needed to say. Needed to know, but she wouldn't get that chance. What a waste coming here had been.

Her gaze fixated on Leo. "Maybe I will see you later..." She said, hoping he would hear her. She doubted that he would show up tonight. But who knew. Maybe he wouldn't completely forget her after tonight...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Mikey looked apprehensive at Don as Leo shoved Raph. Raphael responded by shoving Leo back. Any moment now the fight will turn physical. It seems like they had forgotten he was there, but it didn't matter to him. He had an expression that was written all too clearly: He wanted to leave before things got ugly. He hated seeing those two fight. He believed both of their judgments were reasonable. Leo didn't make a mistake, but Raphael had the right not to trust humans, too, being who they were.

Raph's tone started the young mutant. Now he really wanted to leave. Looking at Don, to Leo, to Raph, he muttered to Don,"Is it okay if I just take off? Maybe I can bring back a couple of pizzas or something."

The orange clad turtle's 'ears' perked up at Lexi's voice. A part of him felt bad for Lexi. There was obviously a valid reason why she's here and it wasn't too score a date. If Leo wasn't going to talk about it, fine, he respected that. He gave Lexi an apologetic look and an expression that read 'they do this all the time'.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 6:22 pm

Raph was doing a good job at pissing Leo off. But he tried to stay as calm as he could in front of Lexi. Then he heard her voice and he looked over at her. She didn't want them fighting. He realized it must have been a scary sight seeing the two of them in such a heated argument. Leo took a few calming breaths and walked over to Lexi and Laz. He reached out and gave her shoulder a squeeze and a small smile.

I'm sorry. He told her. He then looked at the others.

Raph and Mike go back home, pick up a pizza what ever, i don't care. Don take care of cat-girl then head home too I'm going back with Lexi and Laz and see if I can salvage some of this night.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:02 pm

And his solution seemed to fall on mostly deaf ears.  Great.  Even more than that, Leo and Raph's fight had escalated.  Don couldn't believe how childish they were both being in front of their 'guests'.  But, instead of trying to break up the fight, he just huffed and threw up his hands in frustration.

Finally it seemed like things had calmed down again and Don nodded in response to Mikey's question about heading home. "Go ahead, Mikey."  Because with how worked up Raph was at the moment, it would take a miracle to get him to go anywhere willingly.  

And Mike didn't really have the force to deal with the hotheaded Turtle when he got so riled up.

Don really wished Leo would have helped him with Love's situation, but he understood about wanting to smooth things over with Lexi and Laz.  He couldn't really blame him.  He just wished the timing was better, but it was too late.  He finally nodded then turned back to Love. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next