TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Love didn't say anything to Raph, she could have hurt the turtle if she wanted to. Raph was tough and had his own set of claws, but Love could be pretty wild. She dropped to her feet and watched as Raph started to walk away. It looked like she wasn't going to be eating tonight. But then Don mentioned getting her food still. Was he really still going to help her even after being attacked? This guy was amazing.

She smiled at that and ran to Don arms opened to hug him.

Thank you so much! I'll eat anything you can get, I'm not picky.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:45 am

Junko's temper already is flaring. The only good thing about it is she got to see the mutant for herself. This city has grown to be more mysterious every single day. A part of her was beginning to miss Japan. At least there weren't any mutant turtles running around Tokyo, unless of course, you count for the gross Otaku that flit about.

Hopping from rooftop to rooftop, she managed to find the Foot Tower, which was at the middle of the city. After sneaking around inside the Tower, she managed to spot a lone Foot Soldier. Sauntering up to him, she managed to 'persuade' him into retrieving her bag. Of course the Foot soldier would fall for her charms. He was an idiot. If he had been smarter he wouldn't have been fooled by her looks, but at least she managed to find someone easy to manipulate.

After checking everything to make sure that everything is inside the bag, she thanked the Foot soldier. She climbed out the window from the second floor, landed on her feet, then snuck back into her apartment. All was well. She could finally get back to sleep and forget this night ever happened.

A part of her felt bad for ditching the woman. She didn't even bother asking for her name. No matter. Friendship is nothing more then a distraction in this line of work. Looking back over her shoulder at the looming Foot Tower, all she could think of was today's results, which were disastrous. She can't wait to put all of this to bed.

And with those thoughts in mind, she headed back to her apartment. No more mutants, no more Shredder. At least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 am

Don nodded to Love, sparing Raph another quick glance.  "With such short notice, I think it would be better scavenge for something."  He glanced over at Love and shrugged.  "But I know just where to go."  

Luckily, there was a restaurant not far from there that always threw some decent food away.  It was a waste on the humans' part, but a jackpot for the Turtles.  Don had this pretty much all figured out already.  As long as he got lucky in finding what he was looking for, anyway.

He glanced at Raph again. "Did you want to come with me, Raph?"  Don was capable of getting it on his own, but he didn't want to leave Raph and Love alone together.  After what happened earlier, it wouldn't take much to set his brother off again. And Don didn't want to ask Love to go with him, because that would just add more fuel to Raph's fire.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Lexi was grateful for the reassurances, but she still couldn't help but worry. Still, she knew her choices brought her to this point. She was in this position because of her involvement with the Dragons. Unfortunately that had been a necessity to have protection against the Turks. However, her decision to withhold information and be involved with the Turtles were choices that she hadn't been forced in to. One came from a sense of moral, the other...because Leo was worth knowing. He was a better person than most humans.

She understood Laz' need to talk to Mikko tonight, and his drive to get through to her. Indeed, she didn't know Mikko like Laz did and she had only seen the bad side of her. Considering that she was a Foot and driven to please the Shredder, she assumed that was the only side of her. Laz even said she was brainwashed, but she wouldn't argue with the man. He obviously still cared for her. Hell, she understood that, but was grateful when Leo suggested that the meeting wait until tomorrow. At least he would be safe for tonight....

"I really think we can get through to her. But, if she did side with us you have to understand the danger she would be in."  

This caught Gabriel's attention, causing the thug to quirk a brow at the man. "Yeah, and if she doesn't side with us.. the danger Lex is in, if she hasn't squealed already.." Because there was no easy solution to any of this. Whichever way the ball rolled, someone's life would be in danger. What a mess this had all turned into.

Lexi shot Gabriel a look, urging him to hush.."Gabriel.." She sighed, not needing the fact that she was in danger highlighted any further. "You know if this gets out, you are in danger, too.."

Indeed, Gabriel had considered that, but he had done what he needed to do. No regret in that. "You know how the 'sayin' goes.. 'Only the good die young'. I've done enough bad shit to insure I have a long life.." He grinned, trying to downplay it, for her. No need stressing over something you couldn't change.

Lexi breathed an exasperated sigh and shook her head, but was thankful for Laz' reassuring gesture. She gave the man a small smile as she stood up, eyeing the food on the coffee table. Yeah, her appetite was completely gone. But since the guys were going to be up keeping watch, maybe they wouldn't let it go to waste. "Thank you, boys." She told them, fatigue obvious in her tone. Stress was a tiring thing. "I think I'm going to call it a night." She informed, but it seemed that she would be the only one turning in, for the moment, anyway. Ally seemed wide awake and would no doubt be up all night chatting up the guys, and she hoped that's all she would be doing. But, considering that the poor girl had recently been beaten and raped, she highly doubted that Ally would want to get 'frisky' anytime soon.

Lexi disappeared into the bedroom and returned moments later with a pile of blankets and pillows, placing them on the armrest of the couch. "Just in case anyone decides to sleep. The couch and recliner pull out, and there's a bed in the spare room. You all make yourselves at home." She told them, deciding to let them work out sleeping arrangements. Though, it seemed that Gabriel was content in the recliner, so that freed up the guest bedroom.

"I doubt I can sleep, so I'm just gonna hang out with whoever decides to pull the first watch."
Ally told her, knowing that sleep wouldn't come easy, anyway. To close her eyes would mean that she would relive the horror of her own night in her dreams. Sure, she was good at playing off the 'damage' in front of others, but alone.. she didn't do so well. Best to keep around people... and Turtles.

Lexi gave a nod, figuring there would be no shortage of people for Ally to talk to. "Night, guys.." With that, Lexi disappeared into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:27 pm

...but Love wouldn't be given a chance to close the distance between her and Donnie. Raphael quickly appeared between them, eyes narrowing at the Cat. "Not so fast, Pussy Cat." Because he wouldn't give her the opportunity to attack again. Yeah, Raphael would be hard to win over, if not impossible. It would take some huge feat to earn the Red-Clad bad boy's trust. Certainly more than the words of a murderer. Humans would get the ultimate penalty for killing just one. Who knew how many she had killed, but she was getting off free as a bird.. and even had the undeserved trust of his brother. Yeah, that shit wasn't right. She shouldn't get so many chances just because she was a mutant. It just didn't settle well with him. And to know these were habits that she practiced before mutation. No. She was obviously never a decent living being.

"I told you, she ain't helpless, Donnie. She can get you.. a fuckin' ninja to lower his guard, and still has you eatin' out of her paws..she's doin' just fine on her own." The larger turtle scuffed, but knew that his brother was dead set on continuing his role as the dumbass. It was disappointing. Splinter had taught them all better than that. Help others, yes.. but this.. thing was no better than Charles Manson.

"If you insist on lettin' her control you, then lets get this shit over with and call it a night. Who knows, maybe tomorrow you'll wake up smart again.." He seethed, not taking his eyes off the furry psycho.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Donnie understood what his brother was saying, he really did.  But Raph didn't seem to understand Don's mission.  This was a chance to do something really good.  He was certain Love had her last taste of human blood -- or even turtle blood for that matter.

Don had promised to find the cat food and shelter, and that's what he was going to do.  He knew he should be wary of this creature, but his sense of compassion overrode everything else.

Don also knew that it was risky to give Love a second chance.  But he had a chance to change someone's life for the better.  Of course he was going to jump at that opportunity.  He saw this as a challenge that he could turn around a cannibal's instincts by just reenforcing a new diet. It was a tall order, but maybe -- just maybe -- it would work.

And with Love already being labeled as a murderer (with good reason), Don knew he would be taking a lot of flack for helping this woman.  But, if this truly worked, it would all be worth it in the end.  Don just hoped his plan wouldn't backfire on him.

"Let's go," he told his brother, turning to Love briefly.  "We'll be right back."  Then he headed out the door.  Once they were out of Love's earshot, Don looked at his hotheaded sibling, shaking his head.  "I'm not crazy, Raph.  I just...really want to see this through, alright?"  Then he turned back towards his task of looking through the dumpsters. "I know what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 am

Raphael spared Love one more glare before heading out with his brother, still highly annoyed by this whole situation. He accompanied Donnie to the location, but had no intention of helping. From what he had observed of Love, she was fucking capable of doing this shit herself, but it was easier for her to pull Donnie's strings, and of course he foolishly did as she wanted.

Hearing Donnie's explanation for his stupidity earned a massive eye-roll from the more aggressive, and less gullible Turtle. "See what through, Donnie?" He huffed. "Didn't you hear her, or are ya already too damn pussy whipped to think for yourself??" The beast of a Turtle let that hang in the air for a moment. "She was killing people.. and turtles.. before she was mutated! I know I'm not as smart as you.. but right now, hell.. I'm thinkin' I'm a fuckin' genius compared to you!" God, how he wanted to punch something right now. This was all too frustrating for him. First Leo was being a moron, and now Donnie. For once, Mikey was being 'the good one!'

"I might have picked up a thing or two from some of yer friggin' sciency shows. But for her to be able to kill people, there's a level of psychosis.. you don't just see it through! She can lie to you and bat her fuckin' eyes all she wants, but she's mentally disturbed! Even after you offered the bitch food, she still attacked you! She only changed her tune because she knew she bit off more than she could chew when I showed up. If you can't see that, then yer not as smart as I thought you were!"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:16 am

Don knew Raph wouldn't let this go.  It annoyed him that Raph couldn't see what he saw in Love.  Don believed she was pretty much just lost.  And if no one else helped her, the damage would continue.  Raph would just keep cutting him down until they walked away from this whole situation.

He sighed heavily and turned to Raph. "I know she has been doing this for years.  I know she killed all those people.  And I know she attacked me.  But, Raph, I can't just turn my back on her.  If I do, she'll just kill more people."

Not to mention locking her up wouldn't do any good.  Don didn't want Raph to end her life because even though she might have deserved it by human standards, Don couldn't have that on his conscience.  He wanted to do something to help.  Maybe he was foolish, but he couldn't let it end this way.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:25 am

Raph was fuming at this point, his glare locked on his brother... "IT WILL CONTINUE ANYWAY!!" He yelled, but knew nothing would get through to him. Yeah, that fucking bitch had put a spell on him. "You know what they do to humans that do this shit? Lock them up and give them treatment.. and usually.. it still don't work! People like her become lifers or get the electric chair, and maybe that's what she needs." He huffed. This was fucking pointless. Donnie was in his own little world where everything was perfect and it was totally cool that psycho-bitch took a chunk out of him, and would eventually kill him. "Jus' hurry the fuck up so we can go home.."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:38 am

Don shook his head. "You do realize the only way we can know for sure is to monitor her." But that was going too far. There wasn't any way he would get away with that, and to be honest, he really didn't want to. Love had scared him that night. He didn't want to admit that, but she really scared him.

Finally, not able to find anything in the usually-decent findings of that dumpster, he looked at Raph, giving him a helpless look. "I can't find anything, Raph. Maybe...just maybe I'm not supposed to save her." He took what Raph said about those kind of people to heart.

It hurt, but it might be for the best, after all. Don would leave a small something for her right inside the door but wouldn't go inside. Then he and Raph headed home, expecting to pay the consequences for being out so late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15