TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cellular...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:43 am

Really Erica could understand if non took her seriously, but Baxter knew, she knew and most the others knew that her biological insights and knowledge of mutant and alien and even the creature Baxter created that he had shown her on the first day was beyond any of their own, perhaps Baxter would vouch for her knowledge and ensure her request to speak to the japs was seen to.

After all it would be the 'profitable' thing to do. A small grimace as the word flitted through her mind. But... but it also sparked an idea... Though more of a shadow of an idea as for most the past she was focused.

The trio managed to take Raphael through the facilities main hall from the yard and to the holding cells.

Erica ignoring her companions save for being mindful to remind them to remain out of reach so as not to get hurt. All three of them with their own task ignored the alarm though Erica personally found it irritating and hoped soon it would be shut the heck up! She'd hate to have to work on Raph with that blaring in their ears.

The 'holding cells'. A large white walled room that had the same sort of look as a barn, the floor plan was open a small 'work space in the center of four large 'cells' two on either side both with the same ... zoo like feel. Each cell had a face of bars facing towards the work station, a wheeled tray like 'cot' for sleeping to the right side and heavy automatic doors. Each cell had a small wall in the back which would lead to a bowl of a toilet and beyond it a shower - well really a short spout sticking out of the wall over a floor that dipped and had a small drain. As barn like wide and roomy there was no way around the fact it was a prison.

The three of them were no where near strong enough to shift the very large turtle, especially as he was - to Erica's dismay growing weaker - his blood lose was obviously in the danger zone. So Erica sent one of the two to retrieve a portable hydraulic pulley puller. And normally she'd have never touched Raph without asking but right now was not the time for pleasantries and so her small hands began to move over him slipping between bars removing his odd collection of gear as her fellow scientist went to retrieve his 'cells' cot for him to be shifted onto. Erica did not know if he was out of it yet or not so... just hummed. It was not strictly a tune -but maybe he would know it was for him as his cloths and leather pieces came off.. as much she could, anything she could not tug off would be gathered once he was on the cot for treatment. Once the other scientist was back with the pulleypuller Erica hoped Leatherhead was waiting at the pin pointed location and she could make like she was going to gather what they needed to treat the immense turtle man to gather what she needed from her best friend.

Though she loathed to leave Raph's side.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:24 am

Surfacing into a low tunnel Leatherhead had to belly slid his way several long meters to the exit. He pokes just eyes out of the opening. A quiet side strip. No people. A fence to one side and he could see the top of a vehicle there... a land drover or humvee? maybe.

He climbs out of the exit giving himself a shake, though it was pointless there was a thick layer of mud about. He sighs and remained belly down a few steps before righting himself and going to the door way seating himself on his tail and retrieving his mobile from its spot sending Erica a text to let her know he was there and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:34 am

Erica had just reached her hands through those freaking bars again sliding fingers along plastron to Raphael's leather strap toga trying to find the loop to undo it. Fingers had traced edges finding the middle and sliding down meeting the smoothed with wear and time leather before her phone buzzed emitting a deep rumble.

It was LH.

He was here.

She stops and looks at the other two. "I know what we need to complete this - uh just don't move him." and fingers tapping against him she was pulling back and backing up, hurrying away.

She hurries to the fire exit door and steps out, there was her great hulking friend and his smile, slipping off the back pack and giving it to her. "Thank you Jaws..." She smiles tiptoeing to kiss his long jaw. "be careful going home, I'd like to stay longer but Raph is in trouble..." She apologizes and offers a light scratch to his spot before smiling and heading back inside to make a dash for the supplies and head back to Raph.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:05 am

Leatherhead rumbled in joy at the light contact, he was not insulted she had to leave so quickly and once gone he tucks his phone back away and heads back to the storm drain un awares of the tracks left in the mud.

Though it could rain again and they be washed away.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:17 am

Closing the door behind her Erica scraped her boots on the flat mat and then hurried away. Still she did leave a few tracks of her own before vanishing. And five minutes later arms loaded with gear and a backpack that had not been there before on her back she rejoins the two scientists and Raph. "I'm back." for him not for their benefit.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:26 pm

The transport cage was in motion and all of this shuffling about was not helping the onset of vertigo. Raphael's stomach lurched, a combination of the movement and the effects of blood loss. If he did 'toss his cookies' he could only hope that one of those ass-hats would be close enough to be doused with the nastiness. But no such luck. It seemed after witnessing what happened to their fellow friend, and then their boss man, they would heed Erica's warning and steer clear of the cage.

Given the size of the cage and the fact that he had spears protruding from his body and an arrow in his neck, getting even remotely comfortable wasn't happening. His eyes fluttered beneath the pull, body desiring nothing to shut down, to reserve whatever energy possible since the life was literally pouring out of him. He finally went down on his uninjured side, breathing labored and raspy, slight gurgling from the blood rattling in his throat. He tried to focus on Erica as she worked at removing his gear, not having the energy to protest, even if he wanted to. He could have easily hurt her if he so desired, but in the short amount of time he had known her, the girl had made an impact on him.

The scientists didn't seem to acknowledge it as anything more than  the beast's blood loss taking its toll on him. At this rate, he would probably be dead soon. And maybe.. maybe it was for the best, seeing how dangerous he was. There was still much that could be learned through dissection, but they knew Baxter's orders were clear. Save him for the pending programs.

Then Erica left with the promise to return shortly. Still, the absence seemed to trigger his anxiety. The only tinge of comfort and hope.. gone. And would they allow her to return? Breathing became heavier and he once again tried to stand, thrusting his weight time and time again against the unforgiving bars. The remaining scientists became panicked. What was the protocol if this beast escaped? They had never dealt with anything so massive. And that cage was only designed for transport. They were supposed to be moving him onto the cot, but right not that wasn't even an option.

Fortunately Erica soon returned just as the last of his energy was spent, his hopeless and pleading gaze fixating on her as he crumbled, struggling to catch his breath....

The two scientists, still taken aback by the outburst remained distant, confused, but awaiting Erica's next orders. Funny how they didn't seem to mind taking instructions from a mere intern.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Oh god! The look in those golden eyes!

How many times since the first time earlier that now previous day had she told him those eyes were unique and beautiful? And here he was pleading with her through them, her own caught and held by them as she makes her way over handing things to the others as she past. "please prepare the dental cement for his plastron and carapace," she told one, it would take time to prepare it and it would keep one scientist busy, "you please come closer and hand me instruments as I ask for them, we won't have time to remove him from this cage before ... I'll go in and do it." 

He would be okay. She placed the back pack and the heavy bulky tool bag she had grabbed along with the first aid kit onto the cot from the cell opening each flat as she could so the other could see everything, there was also an oxygen tank she had been pulling along and mask she had dragged along and - she grabbed alcoholic wipes and unzipped the side of the dress she's worn yanking it off and ripping open the swab patches as she dropped to hands and knees beside the cage, the dress went under him as he was crumpling, this would provide them a 'rug' to pull him out by later when stable enough to move. The wipes she began to run over her hands and wrists up to her elbows, no time to be shy. Her modesty mattered so little to her in comparison.

The bars spaced to hold him were wide enough for her to slip in, head first, twisting her shoulders then squishing her breasts and ass. Here she guided Raph down the rest of the way, her voice which may have been mistaken for just a low soothing croon to the others, meant for him alone, "Not a lot of room, but we'll make do, trust me now... relax... try to slow your breaths..." it was cramped, her back would be against the bars, but she had enough arm room to work on him.  She guided the massive turtle further onto his uninjured side, at an angle, guiding a leg with one of her's to provide prop for his form his arms out so she had access to veins, his head to the curve her hip and thigh would provide, her legs shifting, one along his plastron careful not to upset that goddamned spear the other half bent uncomfortably around carapace. The position was awkward, but it allowed her full range over the injuries and with his head where it was would help open his air way as much as possible and allow him to cough, or puke if he had to and not drown in it on her. 

And minimal as it would be her position also allow her body heat to offer a little warmth to him, as much bare skin contact as she could given their space. 

That arrow came out first, her hands working fast to patch him to stop further bleeding. "bite me if you need to in pain." she tells him apologetic because as for now she could not give him anything to ease the pain he was no doubt in as she worked, stitching, swabbing, clearing...
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Once Bonesteel was gone and the alarm off and the girl placed back in her room, Baxter went to see what Erica was doing with the turtle.

I do not appreciate your attitude back there. He told Erica as he came in the room the door closing behind him.

Don't forget, you are just an intern.

Bax kept his disstence this time from the turtle and watched Erica work. Though he was upset by her bossyness he couldn't deny that she knew what she was doing.

After he's fixed up, we're putting him in a more secure location. A glass chamber. Like an aquarium! he'l feel right at home. I already have my cooks making a fine dish of algae, meal worms and some supplements.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 am

Raphael: The world seemed to be spinning out of control. Raph squinted hard as he struggled to catch his breath, doing as Erica had instructed, trying to calm it, to even it.. to just focus now on nothing more than keeping a pulse and... holy fuck! Was she stripping?? ...Yep, she was stripping... but it stopped at her underwear, which was probably a good thing because even this was causing a rapid heat to spread across his skin. She managed to squeeze between the bars and positioned herself in such a way that would allow her to work on him in such close quarters. He practically melted into her, face buried against her skin in an attempt to stop the spinning, and if he was honest with himself, needing that closeness right now because he was never one to admit it, but he was scared as hell. That fear was probably obvious in his gaze only seconds before and it wasn't the fear of death. No. Death would be fucking easy. It was all of the stuff that no doubt awaited him during his existence here. She offered herself to bite if it became too much, but he had no desire to do so. Even a nip would probably be too much for her, and he had no way of judging the force behind any of his actions at the moment.. but he felt extremely weak. There would be no drugs to numb the pain as she removed the arrow, earning a sharp, pained hiss, nails scratching against the bottom of the cage. He was too lost in his own torment to even notice as Baxter entered the room, but the sound of his voice raked on his already frayed nerves....

Erica: She really did not need this right now! She was doing her best to not cause more pain then she knew she was. But at least the major bleeding was sown shut by the time her boss came in and she was able to glance at him, her eyes wide and apologetic, the perfect picture of a intern. "I am sorry Doctor Stockman, I did not mean to come across rude, I just want this ... enterprise to work." She offers in a sweet tone that inwardly made her want to gag. She hoped Baxter was not going to linger long, she turns her gaze back down to her work patching and stitching finally pulling skin closed where before had been a bloody mess. She knew Raphael was scared but where he was hopefully her own forcibly deep calm breaths and the thud of her pulse would help center and calm him a little.

Baxter: Baxter glared at Erica and then noticed she wasn't dressed. Not that he was complaining. "Erica. I could end your career before it even starts, but first. Why are you not clothed? Is your need for a raise already that important? I must say it is a bit forward. Anyway. Is the turtle ready to be sent to his chamber? We're going to have company soon and I want him secured. Also. I would like for you to be dressed. Something nice. You will be serving drinks to our new friends."

Erica: "I realised that Doctor Stockman - again I'm sorry -" She fights a sigh deciding to answer about the raise bit first. "No what I get is fine thank you - he's lost a lot of blood and the contact is to keep him warm whilst I work." She explains, then blinks... serving drinks... she was not even technically legally old enough tooooo drink. But what ever she'll roll with this. "I'd like to keep him here for at least a couple of days once patched to ensure he is recovering well before moving him if that is okay - better safer than sorry." She was now studying the mess of the plastron and carapace. "Okay - I'd be honored to serve ... our new friends." Another of her charming smiles... well she hoped it was charming, she actually was not sure.

Raphael: Zone out.. ain't that what Sensei had taught him? No.. .meditate.. or whatever! Maybe he should have paid more attention to Splinter when he tried to teach him things.. to block out the pain, and then it came to him. The sound of her pulse and the warmth from her small form that seemed to resonate. Teeth gritted, fighting back the pain as the needle slid through tough skin, closing the gaping wound. This was only the first... the spears.... he tried not to think about those. The one in his carapace had gone in pretty deep and his earlier struggles had driven them deeper. And Baxter.. that son-of-a-bitch just didn't know how to shut up! "When I get outta here... I'm gonna.... rip yer face off..." He promised in between labored breaths.

Baxter: "yes yes face ripping, fun. no! he will be placed in his aquarium as soon as you patch him up. If he dies, we have a back up. The hunter will be getting us another turtle. It'll be a loss, but one that I can over look. Now if you will excuse me, I have to check on those annoying children, my god I hate kids, don't you agree, Erica? Annoying and troublesome. I'll be back when our money cow is in his new home." With that Baxter left the room so Erica could finish up.

Erica: Erica nods. "Of course Sir." her voice could have attracted bees. But once he was gone and she was back to being mostly alone with Raph she places the sutures aside for now leaning a little to call out to her 'assistants' "Pliers please?!" And once she hand them reaching a little, it meant her lacy red victorias secrets... that was not so secret any more brushed against the head in her lap but she took little notice. "Yeah ya will - and I hope you tear it good." She whispers to Raph glad he was lucid - and not glad as it meant he was feeling it as she began digging that spear out of his plastron.

Raphael: At least the ass-hat was gone, and it was just the two of them... and the scientists that seemed to be nothing more than Erica's helpers at the moment. He was glad that they did little talking. All sounds threatened to send him into a ball of rage, except for Erica.. the only reason he wasn't fighting while drawing his last breaths. His sanity in all of this, and she was probably unaware of that fact. Maybe... maybe someday if he lived and didn't become the beast that threatened to take him... maybe... he would tell her. And that sentiment was interrupted as she began digging at the spear. Face buried, teeth and eyes clinched and painful tears squeezing past, a loud blood curling scream that could no doubt be heard throughout the lab. The damn thing had hit a nerve... removal was gonna be horrible...

Erica: She did her best to not prolong this. First she had used the pliers to locate the spike and once she knew she extracted the spear carefully. As she could. His pain was like a lance through her heart, lungs and belly. And she gasps herself once it clatters to the cage floor, "I'm sorry Raph... sorry... sorry..." in frantic upset whispers to his ear hole. "Dental cement please." to those wonderful assistants. And she would have to be very very careful with it - first was grabbing the little and now bloodied flashlight to shine it on his wound and see how bad it was now the spear was out. Then patching it up waiting for the cement to reconstruct the shattered plastron.

Raphael: The first spear removed, and not a moment too soon! Though the pain was still there with no promise to leave any time soon. Ugh.. hopefully the other two came out more peacefully. Wishful thinking, for sure. He could hardly hear the apology thanks to the pulsating beating of his heart that seemed to pound inside of his skull. Wincing, and finally opening his eyes, nuzzling against her, to self comfort and maybe to do the same for her, because it was all he could muster at the moment. "S'okay.." Fuck , it was anything BUT okay, but she was helping. There was no way those spears could stay in, though he was tempted to request it at this point...

Erica: "It's not okay - I hate this..." She whispers back completely and totally forgetting the others pressing a kiss to the shoulder. And placing the dental cement close once handed in Erica shoved out the tools she didn't need right now for the other two to pick up whilst she dug out the next spear.

Raphael: Raph didn't even have to look up to know that she was struggling with this, too. And he hated that for her, but honestly, she's the only one he wanted doing this.. even if it was painful. And he could feel the kiss against his shoulder.. how could he not? When everything seemed so bad and hopeless, you kinda clung to those little comforting gestures.. the body and mind seemed to highlight them. And then work on the next spear began and he tried to brace himself, trying his best to mask any sign of discomfort, even though it would be nearly impossible.. to lessen her guilt...

Erica: Erica grunted a little with the effort on this one, "Dooon't... hide it..." She urges him as finally the stubborn spear from his flesh and again as it and the pliers clatter to the cage floor she gropes blindly for the flash light to inspect, to patch up anything that bled more than it needed to. "It hurts to hear it - but also helps me come up with ways to burn this fucking place to the ground." And there was a slight snarl to her tone for a second. Another soft kiss - dropping the light and reaching for those pliers again. "Last one... last one..." she steeled herself this time cause for a few moments her hands shook. Taking a deep calming breath she set the pliers tot he spear and began for the last time.

Raphael: A low pained hiss but fortunately the one in his side was a little less painful. Must have missed direct contact with nerves. And she wanted to burn this place down? Well that made two of them.. maybe it could be a joint effort whenever he was well enough to do more. Another kiss that didn't go unnoticed before she moved onto the third, and the worst spear.. the one in his carapace...taking a deep breath, trying to steady his breathing and calm the anxiety that was building...

Erica: She began, and loathed the fact sh had to actually press this spear a tad deeper to un hook the blasted thing, the mantra of "Sorry... sorry" over and over as she knew this one would hurt immensely as she pushes the rod inwards, not noticed the wet streaks on her cheeks.

Raphael: No amount of preparation would ease the immense pain as she actually had to drive the damn thing deeper to unhook it from within. It was more than he could take, and despite best efforts, another pained scream and he buried his face, feeling extremely nauseous. It took every ounce of will power not to bit down on something.. anything.. but through it all, mindful that he didn't want to hurt her.. but fuck, when he got out, Baxter and Bonesteel would both pay for this!! Face pressed against her, breathing heavily, relieved that it was out, but the throbbing and unrelenting pain would certainly be there for some time...

Erica: Her own cry was thankfully muted by his and she shook dropping the spear and pliers again hugging Raph to her bloodied fingers leaving treks over his skin as she attempts to sooth them both - but mostly him. She still had to cement those shattered pieces of armour together... but first... and still forgetting the other two were there she kiss kiss kisses before forcing herself to get a bloody grip - terrible pun and waits - letting him relax before beginning the cementing

Raphael: The kisses.. focus on the kisses... and it seemed to work, to a degree. And if not for the pain there may have been a little more blushing, but this spared him of that.. for now. Breathing began to slow as the pulsating pain began to ease slightly.. wanting to make eye contact, but not trusting himself to shift just yet, knowing the slightest movement would be excruciating. But he did muffle a quiet 'thanks'.. because most of the bad stuff was over. And maybe.. just maybe he was thanking her for the 'distractions', too...

Erica: "your welcome." equally muffled and soft, low, a breath almost just near his earhole as she starts arranging the mangled broken pieces of plastron. Clipping with wire cutters at the edges to make it all sit neatly as she grafts the cement into place, it was not as simple as just slathering it on she hand to place it carefully and spread it, make sure as it hardened into the enamel surfacing the pieces of plastron were smooth and flat and in place. and she was curled up a little around him to be eye level close to the spot tongue stuck out the corner of her mouth in concentration.

Raphael: It seemed that she was patching him up now. Finally shifting his gaze and accidentally rubbing against the soft fabric of her undies, it took a second to register what he had done... oh.. well maybe she wouldn't notice, though now he worried. What if her scent triggered a reaction? Maybe it was a good thing there as so much blood and the overwhelming smell of the epoxy, only a faint smell.. and he was surely too weak to act on anything. "Woulda.. died if you weren't here.... thank you..." He managed, glossy eyes meeting hers..

Erica: Shifting as he did - finding his eyes - sucking her tongue back in her own cheeks still had evidence of streaks down them and her lashes clumped eyes far too bright... but she finally manages a smile despite it all and nods. "Your welcome... more than welcome... I'd do it all again in a heart beat." She shifts not noting his brush against her bra or now against the soft flesh just above the hem to press a smooch to his snout. "I am just glad I can help... Leatherhead sends his get wells with his blood." for a few moment the cementing forgotten even though she had two patchs to do and then to smooth and polish the stuff once hard

Raphael Yep, definitely a close call with the boobs. He manages a weak, pained sort of grin at her words that she would do it all over again. "Heh.. but let's.. not. I'm sure..we could find other reasons.. to hang out." He managed through struggled breaths, wanting to sleep.. but what would he wake up to? An empty cold glass prison? Maybe it was an attempt to lighten the mood, though he had never been good at such things, but seeing the emotions on her face.. gah. It made him feel guilty. And Leatherhead had sent him blood? "You've been busy.." And that made him feel guilty...

Erica: "of course - I'd hang out with you all the time if I could... and will." A sort of hint of a promise she would be around as much as possible whilst he was 'captured' she chuckles and nods still making no effort to hide evidence that she cried. "well you know no lolligagging for me." appreciating his attempt at humor - still having forgotten completely about the assistants... in fact everything. She pats her thigh, "Your going to have to snug back in BigRed - I cant reach your side and shell otherwise."

Raphael Hopefully his time here would be short as hell, but it gave him some comfort knowing that Erica would try to be near whenever possible. He managed to reach up with an unsteady hand and wipe where her tears had been, trying to be comforting, and finding it came pretty natural with her, like April.. but there was something more. His thoughts were cut short when she reminded him that she wasn't finished and he carefully lowered himself again, once again burying his face against her. After this, a long and much needed rest and then...plans for escape. One thing was for certain, he would NOT be Stockman's pin cushion. Over his dead body.

Erica His touch to her cheeks made her grin and nuzzle the big hand in thanks. Then he was back snuggling in and she cuddled a little around him stretching to reach his side to start the patch job which was not so extensive but his shell would take time. She hums, hums deep more of a vibration than a sound as she works.

Raphael And it felt.. nice. The close contact, no longer feeling like such a freak.. she had seen him at his worst and most vulnerable. Nuzzling her softly, lulled by the soft humming. He was thankful for her gestures and would have to find a way to repay her. Heavy eyelids fluttered, threatened by the tug and his body's need for rest...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:37 am

She meant for him to sleep. She meant for Raphael to find it in the warmth of her body, her voices tuneless yet melodious humming and the way it resonating deep. She would have to depart for some time - but she would be back. And it dawned on her she may very well pretty much be living here whilst he was a captive.

Adding the finishing buffing to smooth the enamel and polishing it then finally adding a drip for the blood he would need. She could not hook the bag line itself up in the cage but as soon as he was asleep and they could move him she would ensure it was done.

Once the catheter was in place though and she had pushed the rest of the tools and spears from the cage she bends to check his face to see if he was truly and deeply in the restorative sought of sleep he would deep.

And now - the immediate critical danger having passed she could enjoy the way his weight felt against her and the slightly pebblish yet at the same time smooth feel of his skin and that same sensation that had pervaded her on the couch many hours ago of...

belonging.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:13 am

Raphael fought desperately to stay awake, but the fatigue earned from his ordeal was making it impossible. Not to mention, that lovely, lulling humming and the combined warmth that her body provided- as small as she was, seemed to resonate and envelope him. Seconds ticked on and he lost the struggle, eyes finally sliding closed with no sign of reopening any time soon, nuzzled comfortably against her and one hand finding hers the moment one was idle. He would be spared of the pending transport, lost in the warmth and the bliss of sleep....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:31 am

"Erica..." one of the assistants called...

It sounded like it came through a radio that was playing underwater, the sound ebbed and flowed and seemed fuzzy.

"Erica..." and a prodding sensation...

And Erica blinked - not understanding for several long moments what was going on.

"You went to sleep... he seems stable enough now - we should move him, it's been hours..." the man explained seeing the sleep confusion on the girls face. They had cleaned up the blood in this space and packed most of the stuff into boxes, and then bored played with a deck of cards until deciding time had ran too long and it was time for the girl to come out of the cage and the turtle to be placed away.

Time catching up with her and momentarily horrified she had gone to sleep - and yet unable to deny even those short hours had done wonders, and it had felt so natural to sleep so curled up with Raph... so she just held the great turtle a moment longer, snugged him small hand inside his large one. "Rest well Raphael... I'll be back." She whispers nuzzling the ear hole before beginning the process of extricating herself from him, gently so as not to drop his head or wake him.

Careful to slip out between the bars and -

at first staggering about slightly as pins and needles in her sleeping legs stung, painfully for a while, subsiding as her numb ass grew feeling back in it once more and she could feel where she had slept against the bars pressed to her back, she would bruise... but seeing Raph sleeping so deep and recovering made it worth it.

And then recalling and realizing she could not help transport him in her undies - finally blushed at the thought of being so undressed and rushed over to the wall to grab a white suit and step into it, doing it up. "Okay lets... get him away - I'll come back for the mess and clean it up." She sighs... she was exhausted and really wanted nothing better in that moment than to crawl back into his cage - curl back up beside him and sleep.

As it was not happening any time soon though Erica instead focused on getting him to his 'aquarium' and once inside they used the pulleypuller upon the dress stuck underneath him to pulls the big turtle onto the 'cot' here. Erica rigging up the blood for him and rubbing his snout gently a last time before stepping away.

Hurrying off to clean up, hide the stash of LH blood in her office - along with the spears and arrow and the toolkit - which had an hack saw in it for using on those cruel things.

Then to a radiation shower to wash and ponder what to wear for this... do... well maybe the lost and found box would have something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cellular... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cellular...   Cellular... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cellular...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: