TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cultural Exchange.

Go down 
+4
Simon Bonesteel
Baxter Stockman
Mei Pieh Chi
Erica Martins
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:17 am

Mei Pieh Chi: Indeed. The embrace felt amazing and natural and not in the least bit awkward. Mei enjoyed it full, but noticing that he was trying to communicate with the human in his brother's 'tank', she reluctantly released him to give him free range to do so. Even still, she took note of the 'gadgets' that seemed to laden the handsome Turtle's body. She knew that the humans would strip him soon. Even though she didn't fully understand what the gizmos were, perhaps one of them could aid in their escape. "Perhaps we should bury those..." She said, pointing to the tech pack and other various gadgets. "The sand should be deep enough over there.." And she pointed to the far corner near the glass. Who knew... maybe the scientist didn't notice his 'additions' just yet. Fat chance, but maybe.. just maybe luck would be on their side...

Raphael: Raph listened on during the very short convo with April, trying to be as still as possible as Erica worked on him, patching him up once again. What.. this was like the third time since they met? Unfortunately his new friend's phone died, most likely leaving April in suspense. Hearing her suggestion, he gave a faint nod and tried to get comfortable on his uninjured side, not wanting sand to dry into the freshly patched cracks of his shell. He had noticed the lightning shaped fracture in the chest plate of his plastron.. fuck. That certainly wasn't going away. But considering that he feared he would die here... he had no intention on leaving a 'pretty' corpse. "Guess Ape didn't get the full scoop...."

Donatello: Don looked on in hope as Erica talked to their April but then the conversation was disconnected. Don figured out what it was right away. If he had thought about it, he possibly could have helped her with charging her phone with his tech pack. Which, Mei finally mentioned and she suggested burying it in the sand. Well, it could work, he guessed. He didn't like the fact that sand could get into the controls, but he guessed he would rather keep it near him than possibly never see it again if they took everything from him. He gave Mei a smiled and nodded. "Yeah. That's a good idea, Venus." Then he slowly got to his knees because walking was still not an option and moved over to the spot, glancing back at her. "Would you like to help?"

Erica: "Try no to fret about the dental cement - it's all dry now... will polish it later - no... I hate to say it but I think I just left a very worried April hanging." Erica assures leaving him briefly to dart back to where he originally was and grab her other ordinary dress trying a knot in the open neck and stuffing it with bits of the grass and leaves as she makes her way back over. This made a reasonable pillow and she kneels to lift his head - slipping it under and glancing towards Venus and Donnie as she does so fussing over the tubing and blood now. "Wait - let me empty the bag there and you can use that to bury the stuff in... I have Raph's gear in my... cupboard - I can't really call it an office - it's tiny." She sighs. And for the first time noted what a mess she was... Red's blood, bits of dental cement on her skin here and there... hair a right mess, scraped bruised knees.

Mei Pieh Chi: Fortunately Mei wasn't as under the influence as Donnie, but being crated for over 12 hours, her legs still felt like jello. Also deciding that standing probably wasn't the best thing, she moved along with Donnie to the spot, and gave a small nod and a smile. "I would love to help you." And from what she understood, female Turtles were master diggers, considering that they had to bury their eggs and all... and the thought made her blush. She had never had a reason to dig before, but helping him was good motivation.She buried her hands into the sand and began to dig, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was watching...

Raphael: And he was grateful for the makeshift pillow, but regretted that she was exhausting herself over them. Still, it was nice to have someone that cared that much. Now laying down, the fatigue seemed to hit full force. "Thanks." He told Erica, his genuine gaze meeting hers. He had detected movement in the other tank, but eyes still too fuzzy to strain that far.

Donatello: Don smiled at Mei and also made sure no one was watching before partaking in the digging. He only stopped after the hole was big enough for his gear then waited for Erica to give him a bag. "Thank you, Erica. I appreciate it."

Erica: "Your all welcome - hang on..." She had no idea her weariness was starting to show, maybe in the increasing clumsiness of her movements... a trip here as she moved back tot he bag and took out the remaining blood packs moving to place them in the little flow through stream she guess was actually for drinking water, to keep them fresh... and now bag empty slings it on her back and deliberates - the labs would grow quite cold and she had nothing to keep Raph warm... then she recalled the sun lamp and with a bit of effort dragged it over tilting it to wash his spot in its warmth, then it was wriggling back out of the hatch and over to Don and Venus's tank, taking the bag over to them. "I will have to find another bag and do likewise for Red's stuff -"

Donatello: Don reached for the bag, giving Erica a smile then started removing his gear. "Well, the sand wouldn't damage his clothes. I just didn't want sand to get into the controls on my tech pack." Which brought another question to his mind. "Um, do you need to take my clothing, too?" He didn't mind so much with that if he couldn't bury it in the tank. He just wanted them back whenever this thing was done.

Raphael: Raphael watched with heavy eyes as Erica left the tank and made her way over to his brothers, still unsure of what was happening. Eyes fluttering, the heavy pull and he fought until it was impossible, especially now with the comforting warmth of the provided lamp...

Mei Pieh Chi: Mei continued to dig until the hole was big enough. Then the female approached. Though she had met her briefly before and her energy gave off nothing but good, it still made the female Turtle a little nervous, though she was doing her best not to show it. Aside from her father, she had not had any positive encounters with humans, after all..

Erica: Erica picked at a spot of the cement on her shoulder smiling at the two. "well no - but I recall days at the beach - sand in cracks is never fun." She shrugs and noting the slight look in Venus's eyes decided she needed to back off a bit again - "Um Donnie, Venus... once this is done I need yous both to try get some rest as well. You need to sleep off the drugs Don and you Venus no doubt jet lag... I know your probably thirsty too Don there stream through here I think is for drinking water... hang on..." She had not tested it before but goes over now and scoops some up sipping... considering... cold, fresh and clean. "Yeah its for drinking ..." She stands again on knees that trembled a little. "Okay a last check on Red then I got some... things to do..." Another sigh. But no complaints just gave the pair a grin and scurried back to the hatch to wriggle out once more and back over to Raph.

Donatello: After putting all his technology in the bag, there was still room for his clothing. Now Don had a dilemma. Should he put his clothes in there or risk having them taken away? Or...could he keep it. He doubted the scientists would want him to keep it on considering...what they wanted him to do. And...maybe it was best if he did take it off because it would be safe and out of the way. He glanced at Mei and blushed. It would feel so awkward being unclothed around her. But, if he buried it with the rest of his things, it would be safe. And Mei was also 'naked' so maybe it was for the best. Sighing, he started stripping, feeling himself blushing brightly as he did so. Finally he had everything off except for his mask and glasses then closed up the bag and put it in the hole, finally covering it with the sand. When that was finished, he brushed his hands off. "There." Then he looked over at Erica, nodding after she okay-ed the water situation. Yes, he was very thirsty. He heard the water running somewhere in the back, struggled to his feet and used the side of the tank to make his way back there. He had been wanting to explore this area anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Finally having a moment to himself. Baxter went back to the basement where the turtles where. He walked in and looked around and noticed that the female was in the tank with one of the males. He walked up to Don's tank and knocked on the glass. Luckily he had not seen them bury Don's items in the sand.

Hello in there. I see you two have not killed each other. That is promising. Dinner will be coming soon. I'm not sure what you are use to eating. But I made sure that my cooks made the most nutritionist meals that a turtle should eat. Of course we are not sure what species of turtle you are. perhaps you can enlighten me on that?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Erica had just straightened and made her way back to Raph's side to check the blood tube and baggie when Baxter entered. She instantly feared the mans voice may set Raphael off again despite the exhaustion he was no doubt feeling and in pretense of checking him slipped her hands over his ear holes shifting to block the sight of him - not sure if Raphael was asleep or not and not willing to risk him again.

"Doctor Stockman - sir." She speaks to get his attention. She knew she had ignored him earlier but she had a turtle to keep from killing himself and Sammy to back Raph off of so others could help him.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Hearing Erica, Bax gave an annoyed sigh. He then put a finger up to her, telling her to stay quiet.

Not now. I'm speaking to the turtle.

The girl really needed to know her place. He was in no mood to hear anything his intern had to say.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Rolling her eyes so hard she could have sworn it was also loud Erica gave a shrug - it was possible neither Venus or Donatello would talk to Baxter and she still not checked if Raphael had gone to sleep or not.

But whatever she shrugs and goes quiet taking this moment to look about the tanks sandy space to plan where it was best to bury Raphael's gear when she gets a chance to.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:36 am

Donatello: Don was slowly making it to the back of the tank and heard Baxter talking to him. Not being able to stand in one place yet, he fell to his knees, panting, his hand was still on the glass. "Red-eared...Slider..." he told him between pants. Then he looked up at Baxter. "What are you feeding us?"

Bax: "Well that is good to know. Oh I think it's a mix of some insects, leaves. Not sure what else. I have an expert turtle....guy on hand for that stuff. But he assured me that it was the best quality food. I do hope that you find your tank comfortable." Bax glanced over at Raph in the other tank. "I'll be taking your brother in a moment to another lab to work on him. In the mean time, I want you and miss to get to know each other better."

Daichi: He'd slid quietly into the tank room to view the captures - and felt some surprise their female was in one of the tanks already - but maybe the intern knew what she was doing in that case and he'd talk to her shortly about it. For now something Baxter said caught his attention. "Work on how?" He asks curiously stepping towards the man and tank.

Raphael: It was very fortunate for Raphael and all that was involved that the injured Turtle had lost his battle with heavy eyelids, because the sight of Baxter would have surely set him off! Fatigue from blood loss and the overwhelmingly odd but comforting scent of Erica had lulled him into a more tolerable existence...

Baxter: Hearing the voice of one of the Japanese men, Bax cringed. They got want they wanted...kind of. Just let him be! He turned to the man and gave a grin. "That is my business and has nothing to do with our arrangement. As you can see, your female is doing well, and the two should be making babies soon. No need to worry. Now. if you'll excuse me. I have work to do."

Donatello: Insects? Leaves? No way. "W-wait!" Don scooted closer to the glass. "We don't have regular turtle diets. We eat human food."

Mei Pieh Chi Still unsteady on her own legs, Mei tried to assist Donatello as best as best she could, but that uneasy, sickly feeling returned when the head scientist made his presence known. The energy that radiated from him was nothing but cold and uncaring. As Don spoke to the man, she took a step behind him, uneasy with being on display.. and with humans in general. But this one.. there seemed to be nothing good about him.

Raphael I live in a sewer, babe. You smell like roses. [wink] )

Bax: lol)

Daichi: Daichi blinked his eyes and smirked cooly - he'd done his home work on Baxter. "technically that those two turtles are property of your boss Oroku Saki - I doubt you put forth your own money to catch them. I have a proposition for you before you hack apart the big beast. If your so keen to do it a few weeks more wont hurt none." Americans - always rushing into things. "Sides this way there will be a stock of ... young to experiment with." He ignores both turtles in the tank eyes on Baxter.

Erica: Ee: huh never thought of it like that - fine smell away but don't say I did not warn you [big grin] ))

Erica: Daichi is an asshole - just putting that out there [tongue] )

Erica: Taking this moment to check on Raph - and noting he was asleep Erica decided she best stay right where she was and listen - and ensure none of the scientists smell or voices stirred the big turtle. Feeling her heart leap into her throat hearing the chatter - she gazes across at them listening.

Baxter: This guy was getting on his nerves. how dare he come into HIS HOUSE and tell him what's best. He looked over at Don then at the man. "You are right. He would belong to Saki. But he also belongs to me. I would like for you to leave now. I will do as i please with the mutant. Saki has no interest in making more of them. He's more interested in their mutagen. Good night." Bax turned his back on the man and face Don again. He considered Don's words then nodded. "Very well. I will request that you are fed a more appropriate meal." Bax then turned to Raph's cage and looked at Erica. "Prep that turtle to be moved to another lab."

Donatello: Don nodded then looked around the tank. He was basically back to square one. He had succeeded in making it to his feet once but after having to stop, he couldn't remain standing. Now he really needed to be on his feet again. Very slowly, using the glass to lean on, he stood up. "What is wrong with my legs?" he wondered out loud as he started making his way to the back of the aquarium again. He was deeply concerned about Raph. Move him? Why? He turned to Erica, stopping his trek once more. "Erica, where are they taking him?"

Daichi: "I don't think I will go anywhere - you have an opportunity to make a lot of money with our goals - and I daresay that would in fact interest you boss a lot." he was not afraid of the man - both he and Baxter where in the higher up levels of the science worlds he knew - and overall both where men of advancement of man kind ... and above that... money. "Especially as I am offering to pay for services of both males over a few weeks."

Erica: She could only shake her head in Donnie's direction - frightened for Raph and listening to the two men.

Mei Pieh Chi: Still trying to assist where she could and feeling incredibly helpless, when Donatello went down she sat beside him. "Perhaps you should rest.." She suggested quietly, knowing that overhearing the chatter, he was now concerned over his brother. She was too, even though she hardly knew him. He was one of her species, and up until an hour ago, she had thought she was the only one.

Baxter: If Bax knew these men would be this annoying he wouldn't have even bothered with the female. Yes the money sounded nice. But now it was the point of the matter. This man was trying to tell him what he can and can't do with his turtles. Finally he turned to the man and clapped his hands together, it was the only thing he could do to not try to strangle this man. "Sir. I respect that you have much money to waste on pointless projects. But you must understand, I am not interested. I have no intent to kill the turtle if that is your worry. I need to extract the mutagen from him and do a few scans of his body and head. I do not think this should be an issue for you seeing as it is none of your concern. now. leave me to my thoughts. Erica. Sedate the turtle for moving."

Donatello: Don didn't quite make it, falling to his hands and knees again. He looked at Mei helplessly. "I need...water."

Daichi: And the man grins - almost daring Baxter to make it more physical. "No killing - we can still use material - however a waste if beast is too sore or injured to do so, no such a thing wont hurt our plans, thanks thats mostly what I wanted to know." and he was happy with that - and perhaps he talk to the intern later - he had a ... job proposal for her... for now he turns and heads away to discuss matters with his fellow Japanese - they may need Bonesteels services once more...

Mei Pieh Chi: It hurt seeing him struggle so. But now that he was down, maybe he wouldn't try to stand again. "You are still under the effects of the drugs.." She suggested and hearing his request, gave a nod and searched for anything that could be used to transport water. There were plants all about and near the edges of the 'tank' and she quickly retrieved one, forming a funnel and scooped up as much as it would hold, bringing it back to him. She knelt beside hip, placing the rim to his lips, indicating that she would hold. Fortunately she had enough time to shake the drugs...

Baxter: good finally, it seemed the man understood. He still didn't like that Daichi seemed to have plans for his turtle. He started to think that maybe he needed to move Raph to another more secret location. But for now he nodded to the man thankful that he left. He then turned to Erica just as men with their dinner came in. The dinner men pushed trays through a small slit in the bottom of the door. Unfortunately it was the bugs and leaves. for now. "I will get you a better meal in a bit." He told Don as he walked to Raph's tank. "Is he ready?" He asked Erica, nodding to Raph.

Erica: Erica fights a frown - keeping her face impartial and carefully kept her tone blank. "I don not have sedation drugs on me." Why did he think she kept it in between her boobs with her phone and pager?! "But he is resting and ready to move for now." She agrees carefully using that strip of dress skirt she had ripped off earlier to replace her as a cover for eyes, ears and snout for the moment.

Baxter: "Good." Bax got on the wall phone and called some of his men to come get Raph. They took no time at all and soon had another, much smaller cage, to transport Raph to another room. They also had guns in case Raph got a bit fussy.

Erica: Watching them Erica says softly. "If you leave the dress in place Raphael should remain asleep - do you request my assistance?" She asks politely leaving the tank and stretching a little.

Donatello: Don gave up and sat against the glass, taking the water from Mei. He drank deeply. When he was finished, he smiled at her. "Thank you." Then he turned his attention back to his brother, frowning. "I...have to help him...somehow."

Baxter: Bax thought for a moment. If the big turtle got all pissy Erica being around would be useful. but, the other turtle seemed to need help too. "Erica. Could you please help the purple turtle for now, I noticed that he is having trouble standing. After you can meet us in room 206 on the second floor and help us there. If you don't mind."

Erica: nodding and relieved she could be there to help Raph - and immensely glad there was no immediate plans to dice him to pieces as of yet - and whatever the japs were doing may in fact buy him and Donnie and Venus some time Erica gave a nod. "Okay - I'll be down there ... in a hour?" a guess

Baxter: "that sounds good." Soon Raph was hauled into the cage and rolled out with much huffing and puffing.

Mei Pieh Chi: She helped him and when he was finished, sat beside him, leaning back against the glass and absently watching as the bugs and leaves were slid into their tank. This certainly did nothing for her appetite and was the reason why she stayed underweight. "Do you need more?" She offered, willing to retrieve it if he did. Hearing his comment, she frowned. "I am afraid there is nothing we can do for now. But take comfort in knowing he is a rarity, as we all are. They would not dare kill him..." At least she hoped that was the case.

Donatello: Don nodded to her. Yeah, he knew that. But he also knew that some people would love to dissect them. Don had never felt as helpless as he did right now. He appreciated Mei's help so much, and he wanted to find a way to return the favor. He eyed the plate that was slid into the tank and sighed. "I sure hope he brings something much more appetizing."

BDinner people: On the way to the new lab, Bax had contacted the kitchen and told them to feed the turtles something more human, but not a human! because that would be gross. So the kitchen whipped up two pizzas and got two bottles of mnt dew. Once the food was ready, they came back to the tank once again and slid the food into the tank then left.

Erica: She watched them go - her heart in her throat. And feeling less tired now for the moment she does what she can to clean Raphael's tank of his blood - and then wriggles out to return to Don and Venus's slowly approaching them both and stopped a few feet away as she knew Venus was still nervous about her. "Not yet - whatever the japanese what with your brother personally and with yous may buy us all time... what we need is muscle..." She ponders this and looks at Donnie. "I don't think there is anything wrong with you really just the sedatives are all backed up in your system... it will take time for them to be filtered out through sweat and urination." She speaks softly waiting for a sign from Venus she could come closer and check them both over.

Mei Pieh Chi: And Mei's hopes mirrored Don's, knowing that she was not going to touch the offered foo. But then something else was slid through the food hatch and while she had never seen anything like it, it smelled amazing! She reached to pull it closer to them, but froze ad Erica approached and she stared at her with that 'deer in the headlights' look, uneasy, but deep down knowing she had to give this girl a chance. She wasn't like the rest of them, she knew that. Could 'feel' that, but knew energy could shift as violently as the wind sometimes. But this girl.. she had never been a destructive 'storm'. Knowing that the young woman's hesitation was due to her fear, she finally gave a shy not as she pulled herself upright and seemed to melt into Donnie's side...

Donatello: Don nodded to Erica then caught a whiff of something that smelled wonderful...and very familiar. "Is that...?" Then he saw the food slide into the tank and his question was answered. "Pizza!" He couldn't help but grin. How did Baxter know pizza was one of his favorite foods? Don smiled at Mei. "Are you hungry?" he asked, slipping his arm around her.

Erica: coming closer and carefully angling so Donatello was between them - anything to make the female turtle more comfortable around her - especially considering what they were here for Erica would have to establish a firm friendship to work with her closely... and do what she could to protect the girl... The food made her belly ache in hunger and there was a rumble - which made her blush but she runs fingers gently on Don's knee - a brief brush - seeking consent to check him over for anything that could be wrong other than heavy sedation. "I am glad they are feeding you right - hopefully when Raphael gets back they afford him something better too -"

Donatello Don looked at Erica when she touched his knee. "It doesn't hurt. I just feel...weak. Like paralyzed, somewhat. What kind of drugs did they give me?"

Mei Pieh Chi: When Don placed an arm around her, any fear Mei had seemed to ease. He didn't seem unsettled by the woman and the closer Erica came, the more she could sense of her. It had just become second nature to fear all humans after her father passed. They had never given her a reason to trust them. But not all were the same. Hearing Don's question she nodded, but still unsure about the round food and hearing Erica's stomach she braved a glance, her deep blue eyes meeting the girl's for the first time.. "Would.. would you like some?"

Erica: Smiling at Venus and giving her head a slight shake Erica ignored the way her mouth watered, "No... that is for you both - I need yous strong, fit and healthy." and nodding to Donnie she ponders. "Bonesteel may have used a Dexmedetomidine based sedative which is often needed in cases of intubating patients... perhaps that is why there is paralysis... but it will wear off." She assures and at his words, even though it was not true consent she does a quick preliminary run over his legs with her hands to his feet.

Donatello: Don watched Erica examine his legs, nodding again. Yeah, that would explain it. He just hoped that he would regain that feeling soon. He hated not being able to walk. He could barely get around on his hands and knees. That pizza was smelling really good but he couldn't reach it where he was currently sitting. And he didn't want to ask the girls to get him some. He was supposed to be the strong and confident one. Right now, he felt neither of those things. Not when he couldn't control the movements of his own body. He gave each girl a sheepish grin. "Could...could someone bring it over here? Please?"

Mei Pieh Chi: Listening on with concern, Mei finally shifted enough to lean out and retrieve the food, pulling it closer to Don, along with the cans of soda. She was still unsure about the food, but the cans of liquid earned her full interest. She took one, giving it a small shake as she examined it. Sure, she had seen these before on the streets, usually discarded and empty, but her father had always believed in only healthy stuff. Water and occasionally juice and pizza... that was something she had never experienced before....

Erica: Smiling at them in a soothing friendly manner Erica stopped touching and sighs. "Careful not to open that one yet Venus, you shook it it may spray you in the face." She looks about and sighs again. She had to go. "I need to be on hand for Raph - I hate to think what he would do if he awoke at the moment... though he shouldn't bloodloss and all.... um I'll move the lamp so this space is warmed, try to eat and drink as much water as you both can... and then sleep." She stands and hurries to move and positing the lamp so they were flooded with its warmth. "... I don't know how long we'll be." She wriggles out of the tank and setting Ben and Jerry out side the doors to keep guard and totally forgetting her phone still in Raph's tank headed for room 206.

Donatello: Don smiled at both Mei and Erica, thanking them then reached for a slice of pizza. Then he looked at Mei. "Yeah, take the other one if you want some of that," he agreed, holding the other can out to her. As much as he wanted soda or even coffee at the moment, he figured he should stick with water until the sedatives wore off. Then, instead of eating the slice of pizza in his hand, he offered it to Mei. "Just try it," he encouraged her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:25 am

Mei Pieh Chi: Having never experienced the pleasure of a shaken soda before, Mei was a little confused about what Erica was trying to tell her. It would spray her in the face? That was... something. And then Don offered the unshaken one, but she would share it if he wanted. "Why... will that one spray me I am.. unfamiliar with those..." She admitted shyly, hoping that she didn't sound ignorant, but there was much she had not experienced. And speaking of which.. the food! And he offered her a slice which she took with a grateful smile, taking a little nibble, eyes widening as the heavenly taste erupted across her sheltered taste buds. "This is... amazing. What is it?"

Donatello Don smiled at Mei as she took the slice from him. "The carbonation of the soda will cause a chemical reaction once air can get to it. It's...not a pretty sight." He gave her a small grin. "It's called pizza. It's mine and my brother's favorite food, practically."

Mei Pieh Chi: "...Oh.." And Mei made a mental note to never shake a soda again. Placing the greasy but very delicious slice of food on her thigh, she carefully shifted the none 'upset' can, trying to figure out how to open it. It took a few picks at the tab but finally, success! She sniffed the contents before taking a small sip, the overpowering sugary taste causing her snout to wrinkle. Strong, but pleasant. Another small sip and she offered it to Donnie, along with a fresh piece of pizza. "I have never had anything like this.." She admitted, as it wasn't obvious.... "Brothers? Do you have more than one?"

Donatello: Don took the offered slice from her and nodded. "Yeah, I have three brothers." Then he took a small sip of the soda, swallowing before he continued speaking. "I'm glad you like it." Then he chuckled a little. "It seems to be a hit with all mutant turtles." Finally he took a bite of his own slice, savoring the taste. "Mmmm..."

Mei Pieh Chi: Without being too obvious, Mei watched him as he ate from the corner of her eyes, trying not to blush. She had never been attracted to anyone before, but he was a cutie... no.. very handsome. "I can see why it would be a hit... it is messy, but worth it." Indeed, perhaps the most grease she had ever consumed in her life, but this was not the time to hold back, especially considering that she usually avoided eating due to a poor diet. "Your brothers.. what are they like? Are you the youngest?"

Donatello: Don shook his head. "I'm the second-youngest. My brother Mikey is the youngest. He's quite...immature for his age, but he loves his fun. Then Raph, the one in that was in the other tank is my second-oldest, and a hothead. And then there is Leo, our eldest brother and level-headed leader."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:31 am

Erica stopped by a water bubbler tape - the kind you may find in a high school only these meant for employees and staff and drank as much of the cold water as she could to for a while at least stifle the hunger pangs in her belly and silence them making her way to room 206 wondering what the hell Baxter would want her to do to Raph.

Hopefully he meant what he had said to the lead Japanese scientist and as yet had no plans to immediately butcher the big turtle - she would point blank refuse to even if it meant a horrific end of her own.

But maybe with the rivalry going on and all Raphael had a little time on his hands and that meant she, Venus and Donnie too - and those that may rescue them.

She knocked and politely slid into the room having not bothered to change from the now torn blood stained beautiful green dress, and barefoot as she had left the heels in the tank. but there was a paper gown and booties she slips into as she finds them so all contaminants be covered. "I'm here Doctor Stockman." She announces gently taking in the room.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Baxter was just finishing up with the IV and machine that would filter out the mutagen in Raph's system, not all of it of course. But enough that would be useful to him. And given the turtle's large size, he should be fine.

When Erica came in Baxter looked over at her and pushed his glasses up.

It's not that I don't like what you've done with your outfit. But, I rather think you should go home, Erica. You seem a mess, and I mean that in the nicest way. Go shower, eat, sleep. You can come back when you are cleaned up and refreshed.

He had wanted her around in case something went wrong and Raph woke up or they couldn't control him. But the girl clearly was over worked. and as much as he admired that kind of dedication, she would not be useful as a walking zombie.

I'm sure we will do fine without you for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:23 pm

"flattered," Erica sighed, she would prefer to remained, but in reality exhausting herself further would probably not do Raph, his brother or Venus any good and... Maybe a trip to the home front could be more than useful.

And she could get a few small chores done whilst out.

"okay... though for your safety I suggest giving the big fellow a dose of Dexmedetomidine, not a large one, just enough to keep him down during... This..." she was hesitating, and could not bring herself to refer to him as a beast a second time out loud. "and I suggest returning mutagen filtered blood to him, if you intend to milk him more he will need blood volume to replace mutagen." she was though backing away, to go... "good night Doctor Stockman. I will be a pager away should I be needed."
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Baxter noted her concern and gave a nod as he had one of his men jot down her instructions. Of course. We will see you in a few hours. Good night, Erica.

He waited till she was gone to call one of his men to follow the girl and to inform him if she happen upon the other turtles. After, he got back to work, doing as Erica instructed and gave Raph the drug to keep him under while they preformed the scans.

They worked as quick as they could to get him back safely in his tank.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Erica knew the wisdom of sending her off to rest when she ran into the door leading into the aquarium room instead of opening it. She sighs and rests against the door way for some moments to let the smarting sting in her chin recede then opening and going in - smiling as she shuffles past Don and Venus's tank to Raphs to retrieve her phone.

"Try to get some rest guys... oh Don if yous still having trouble moving..."
She went in and out of Raph's tank having gathered up the heels and the phone and the make shift pillow and wriggle back out leaving this stuff for a moment in a pile and going to the few bins in the long dark room finding a few soft drink and water bottles gathering these and with difficulty slipping into the tank and carrying it all over to Venus and Don - "I'm sorry it's not a real pillow and I'll find your brother another one... here..." She stopped short of going close as she had before and placed things on the ground for Venus and Don - just within reach for them. "do try to eat, drink and sleep - it will make you feel better... both of you." And that was her biggest concern.

Then bidding them a goodnight for a few hours she wriggles out of the tank and quietly leaves taking BS's cage with her - heading out of the labs to the back park space....

(( continued here: Muddied Waters ))
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Mei picked at her pizza, piece by piece placing it into her mouth and savoring the amazing flavors that each topping offered. The young female honestly couldn't remember the last time she had anything enjoyable to eat. It almost felt like a sin, but an indulgence that she would gladly partake in. After everything she had been through- she deserved it.

She listened as Donatello spoke of his brothers, smiling fondly of the different personalities that he described for each. Raphael. That was the big male that had bloodied up that tank. It was amazing that he hadn't killed himself and he probably would have, if not for the human female...

Just then Erica made her presence known once again and only for a fleeting moment was Mei uneasy- knowing the human didn't mean them any harm, but still trying to overcome her fear of humans as a whole. And soon she was gone again and Mei shifted her gaze back to Donnie, blushing slightly over her lack of courage around someone so nonthreatening.

"She seems nice.." Because that seemed to be the thing that she was supposed to say. And in truth, the girl did seem kind and compassionate. And then her attention snapped back to their earlier conversation about Donatello's family. "You are very fortunate, Donatello. Sometimes I wish that I had family.. it must be a great comfort to have those that can relate..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:22 am

Don was really enjoying his pizza, but was having more fun watching Venus enjoy hers.  He smiled at her at her comment about Erica.  "Yeah, she is."  Then he finished his current slice and started another one.  He was getting thirsty again and then Erica came back with some empty water bottles.  

He gave them a quizzical look.  Those certainly weren't for drinking, he could tell.  They were already used.  Then it dawned on him and his eyes widened.  No...no he couldn't do that.  He just couldn't!  Not in front of Mei!  His cheeks darkened again.  No, he would try to make it to the back before it came to that.

The thanked Erica for the pillow and bottles (that he had no intention of using for that purpose) and went back to his pizza. He glanced at Mei and smiled. "When we get out of here, you're more than welcome to stay with us if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:01 am

Mei had a vague idea of what the bottles would be used for, and it caused her cheeks to flush, but she remained quiet on the matter... for now. She indulged in the bliss of this rare meal, enjoying her company. And what Donatello offered next took her completely by surprise, even causing her to stop in mid bite. Was he.. seriously offering her a place to live? A future outside of this? A home.... a family>

The female Turtle could not suppress the grin that crept across her features. "That is very kind of you, Donatello. Thank you. But... are you sure your family will not mind?"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:33 am

Don smiled at her and shook his head. "I don't think they'll mind at all. Especially if you and I are...you know...together." He finished his pizza and boy did he need more water. He glanced at over at the pond, then back to the small pile of bottles, then to Mei, then to the pond once more.

"I really need more to drink." Then he reached for one of the empty bottles (just in case) and tried walking once more, using the glass to brace himself as he wobbly got to his feet again. "I'll be right back." He didn't have much further to go after all. He could make it.

And he finally he did. His legs gave out on him as he finally made it to the small pond then Don scooted closer to the water and used both of his hands to scoop water into them and drank deeply. He did several handfuls of water before he had enough and leaned back against the glass again to rest for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:18 am

Soon all was done. The scans came out good, Baxter had his mutagen. For now, he needed nothing else. Though part of him wanted to slice Raph up just to spite the Japanese guys. Maybe some other time.

Baxter got some stronger men to pull Raph back in the tank room. They rolled the sleeping turtles in the room and opened up the door to his tank then rolled him in and placed a pizza and drink for him to eat when he woke. They shut and locked the door.

Baxter himself then showed up and looked over Don and venus' tank.

You two getting along in there?
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:37 am

Mei was certainly hopeful that Donatello's family would accept her as a part of them, but hearing his reasoning as to why they would caused her to blush. Would he be telling them that just so she could stay? Or did he feel some form of obligation to her since the scientists had paired them up? It made her heart ache, and while she was good at 'feeling' a person's energy and personality.. thoughts were a completely different matter.

When he struggled to get up she wondered why he wouldn't ask for her assistance. Perhaps he really just needed some privacy to.. relive himself? Whatever the case, she hesitated for only a few moments before pushing herself up and joining him, helping where she could... but not without noticing as the scientists returned Raphael to his prison. He did not look good at all. Then Baxter approached, asking his question. Still, Mei remained silent, uneasy with communicating with humans.. and especially one that only thought of his own personal gain.

The young female would have asked if Don needed his privacy but considering that Baxter had already violated that, she took a seat beside him, leaning back against the glass and struggled to overcome the anxiety of the man being so close...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:53 am

Don was slightly panting from exertion, but he felt much better after drinking a lot of water.  Now he just wanted to rest until his next move - which unfortunately wouldn't be a very comfortable thing for him to do in front of others, but it was time.  The water Mei gave him earlier had made it through his system.  

It was a good thing he had a bottle with him but then he froze when he heard the man return with Raph and then address the two of them directly.  He reached out and took Mei's hand and gave it a squeeze.  "We're fine."  He wanted to ask how Raph was but his need to relieve himself was becoming too great.  He just wanted the man out of the room so he could take care of business.

After that was finished, he would check on Raph himself.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:54 am

Soon after the procedures had been performed and the unconscious Turtle was returned to his 'tank', a reversal had been administered to counter the sedative's pull. The staff was quick to vacate the enclosure at the first signs of life, which was nothing more than a twitch of his large hand and and rapid breathing as his body fought with the drugs. Inhaling deeply as his eyes fluttered, sand invading his sinuses, causing him to snort bloody discharge as he tried to push himself up onto hands and knees.

His limbs wobbled beneath his weight, making the thought of being upright seem impossible, and the overwhelming nausea hit full force. He heaved and gagged, finally losing his stomach contents... or the lack there of. A nice combination of blood and stomach bile that burned like acid coming up....
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Baxter was glad to hear that the two were getting along well. Then he looked over in time to see Raph puke everything up. Clearly the large turtle was not handling things well. With a sigh he grabbed one of the bigger men.

Get someone to clean up that tank. We may have to tranquilize him again. I have some other work to do. If things get too out of hand down here. we may have to call Erica back.

Baxter then left to go find Aly and fix up her arm for her.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Ben, having stood inside the door of the room watched - giving Baxter a nod when he left...

Wondering whom of the gathered personel was going to be stupid enough to go into the larger turtles' tank now.

Jerry outside the lab door had barely a moment to hide the hackysack he had been bouncing about from foot to knee before the big cheese himself came out and was off to do, whatever he did. Sending him off with a vague and friendly "Sir." Jerry slid back inside the lab but remained by the door.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Well, so much for the privacy. And hearing Raph in the next tank made any attempt to use the bottle long forgotten. "Raph? Are you--Oh!" Don covered his mouth at the noise. Yeah, maybe it wasn't a good idea he ate that pizza now. He breathed deeply through his nose, trying to settle his own stomach.

Don swallowed, fighting back his own gag reflex and sighed. He felt really bad for his brother. He hoped Erica would come back soon. She has been the only one able to pacify the hothead since he came in here.

One thing was for certain: it would be a very long time until they were alone again.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:00 am

Ben&Jerry: They all stood there sort of gazing at ech other and debating whom should be the next Sammy and go into the great big scary turtles tank to deal with the mess... the group had even drawn well back from the tank and were trying to find pencils and pens to do a ' straw draw with to see whom would be the unlucky fool. Jerry rolled his eyes and paged the intern.

Mei Pieh Chi: Mei felt bad for Donnie. Obviously he was not dealing with the drugs well. Perhaps it was because it was his first encounter with them, or they overdosed. Unfortunately her body had became accustomed to it, though she still had not shaken the last round due to being sedated several times throughout their flight. She also heard Raphael in the distance and felt bad for him, too. He had no handled his introduction to captivity well. And she heard Baxter suggest that he may have to be sedated once again. "That is not wise." She finally spoke, hopefully loud enough for the head scientist to hear her. She hated talking to humans- despised communicating with the scientists, but she felt it was in Raphael's best interest. Surely they realized that his body was reacting to the injuries and blood loss and multiple sedations. Frowning, her attention returned to Donatello, noticing his color had paled somewhat, nausea taking its hold.

Raphael Ugh..fuck! Vomiting was never fun by any means, but to do so on an empty stomach... right now Raphael couldn't think of anything worse, aside from being captive. Mind still struggling to catch up and still hazed from the sedatives and blood loss, it took a moment for him to remember just where he was as the next round of violent heaves shook his body, limbs trembling beneath him as he tried to keep from collapsing in his vomit. Even though directly beneath the heat lamp, he felt cold- extremely cold. And those asshats were outside, appearing to be playing some game. Man, how he hated them... how he hated humans! They considered them animals, unfit for lives outside of cages and their only existence to be poked and cut up and... killed. His bloodshot, angry eyes fixated on the two men, a low snarl emitting as he gave into his hatred for them, envisioning ripping them apart with teeth. If they thought he was an animal... he would treat them as such...

Donatello: Donatello reached to drink some more water, trying to ignore the sounds coming from his brother's tank. He ended up with a small coughing fit as he finally stopped and sat against the glass again, panting. He felt a little better as far as the nausea went, but his other need was still very much apparent. But there were far too many people around to do it. Don hadn't reached the critical stage yet, but he was rapidly approaching it. He reached for the bottle and slipped a hand between his legs. "I...gotta go..." he finally said, preparing to let himself loose so he could get rid of that building pressure between his legs.

Mei Pieh Chi: And Mei politely shifted, giving Donatello at least a tinge of privacy to.. take care of things. At least the humans still seemed to be too distracted to really pay attention to him, and for that she was glad. It was horrible that they couldn't get a moment of privacy. It was something that she had never gotten used to...

Erica: having to leave the dinner early was probably not the best thing. But she had packed her little volkswagen with most her wardrobe, some going into the backpack her father had just given her that belonged to her mother and now had some cloths, emergency hygiene care and some stuff that belonged to her mother inside ... and then after delivering Raph's shell fragments to her now empty top dresser drawer - speaking briefly to one Leonardo - then after long cuddles and hugs and even a half one armed one to Simone in thanks she left now dressed in a fresh clean tunic and leggings, said goodnight to her grandmother and father, feeling like it was going to be a long time before she saw either again. And was half way back to the labs when she received the page. And probably earning her first ever traffic violation ran the red light making post haste. She left her little car in a far left carpark in the back park space, visited her closet of an office briefly to gather Raph's stuff... maybe Simone would allow her to have Donnie's staff and Raph's sai? and arrived upon the scene finding the men hovering about and at once began shooing them out - then told Ben and Jerry to stay well back at the tank room doors... Then headed over, dropping her back pack just outside and slid into the lower hatch into Raph's tank.

Raphael: Bloody drool dripping from the corners of his mouth and nictating eyelids sliding over bloodshot eyes, Raphael now looked like something out of a horror movie. He managed to push himself upright and viciously charged at the glass, but fortunately his legs gave out from under him before his battered body could make hard contact with the glass. Not registering his muscles' pleas for rest, he tried to push himself back up, to charge again, just as Erica entered...

Donatello: Don smiled at Mei then allowed his cock to drop into view. He blushed brightly being exposed like this in front of her. Especially...with what he was about to do. But, he couldn't think about that now. He just wanted to get this over with and with Mei blocking a lot of the view from the other people in the room, he figured he could do it. He held the bottle a couple inches from the head of his cock before he let his stream go, making sure it only went in the mouth of the bottle. He let out a relieved sigh as the bottle gradually filled. He sure hoped a most of the drug was out of his system by now. The next time he had to go wanted to do it properly. After he was finished, he capped the bottle and semi-buried the bottle before turning back to Mei, smiling shyly. "You can look now, Venus." His cock had pretty much retreated back into his tail at this point.

Erica: It was a reckless move, she had no torn dress to rip up no more - and if she pulled off the off one shoulder shirt she would be back to bras and leggings and the flats... so instead she darted across the tank - between the turtle and the glass, he was going to have to charge her to get to it! and her scent she knew was thanks to a quick hot shower at home and being in her car was thick on the air around her now. His dew rag now free of shell bits held back damp hair off her face and at least two cups of hot expresso was currently buzzing through her. "Raph?" voice low and soft.

Mei Pieh Chi: 'Don't look!' Mei kept telling herself, ignoring morbid curiosity. It would only make things awkward between them and at this point, she was still too shy around him, and around the subject of 'sex'. She waited patiently, blushing profusely, and did her best to block the outsiders view of her tank mate as he relieved himself. And finally he gave her the okay to turn around and she did so, still a little pink-faced, but smiled at him. "I hope you feel better..."

Donatello: Don nodded, smiling again. "Yeah, much better." His legs still didn't want to do much, but he was slowly regaining feeling in them again. He wiggled his toes a little. "Yeah." He couldn't help but grin but his blush was still there. "Thanks."

Raphael: Fortunately for Erica, Raphael's legs wouldn't cooperate in order to have him upright once again. In his state, he would have trampled her and would have been completely unaware. But as it was, he was grounded, plastron down and breathing heavily as weak lungs struggled for breath.. and such deep breaths took in her scent, triggering thoughts and memories of her. But would it be enough to contain the overwhelming fear and anger and hatred coursing through him right now. There was only one thing he wanted right now- smash through that glass, or die trying! "You... should go..." He warned her, struggling with eyelids and rage and the beast that threatened to completely destroy that rational side of him.... "I... don't wanna.. hurt you...."

Mei Pieh Chi: Still feeling a little shy, but craving that comfort that he had provided earlier, Mei scooted closer once again, resting her head against his shoulder. Her mind couldn't help but go over and over what he had said earlier.. about them being 'together'. Was that something that he wanted, or something he felt obligated to? She was still to shy to ask, but perhaps it would all be brought to light soon. "I thought I would die alone in a cage... I am very glad that I met you..." Even if she was sorry he was in this hell.... at least he was taking it better than his brother.

Erica: She slowly approached and gently - slowly kneeling, then lowering herself to her belly, propped on elbows, reaching hands very slowly to cup his cheeks to bring those eyes to her own... not touching his spot yet, though little fingers brushed close. "There is no greater pain for I then seeing you in such pain and anger." still voice low - for him alone, not for those in the neighboring tank, not for the two assistants by the door.

Donatello: Don held her close. "So am I. And you'll never be alone again. I promise." Feeling bold now that he had gotten one need out of the way, he pressed a small kiss to her cheek. He wanted to do more, but he was just testing the waters first. A small kiss on the cheek could mean so many things, right?

Raphael: Every muscle within his being hurt. His heart and mind.. everything. There was nothing but red. Burning hot red anger and the visions of the blood of all those who had tormented him. For the people of New York who had screamed at him, called him a freak... would have him here just for looking the way he did. Would laugh at his pain, would watch on with popcorn as he was torn apart. Would find comfort in his fear, despite the countless lives he had saved. Humans were horrible creatures! In a time like this, it was hard to think of the very few good ones. April and Casey and... Erica. Her scent invaded burning sinuses, reminding him there would be a few exempt from his rage.. that is, if he could register them once getting to that point. He was so close to falling off the deep end and there would be no return. Nictating eyelids finally slid up, exposing those very bloodshot and tearfilled eyes. "I...I'd rather die than be here..."

Mei Pieh Chi: Mei smiled at his promise, and slightly taken by that small peck to her cheek. It caused her to blush and once again she wondered about his feelings towards her. She knew there were a million meanings behind a kiss, but the way he held her and managed to comfort her.. a warm fuzzy feeling like nothing she had ever experienced washed over her. She nuzzled against him, a low, contented churr rattling in her throat, startling her. Eyes widening, she shifted upright and covered her mouth, embarrassed by the noise. She had never made that sound before and had no idea what it meant... "I am sorry..."It must have been a reaction from the drugs?

Erica: "Then we would die together." Erica said bluntly. "You and I both - despite what this is, and despite the pain, uncertainty and fear that is ahead of us now and the very slim chance I can set something up to spring us all - we can both end it now... for us ...." and there was no fear... if it was all over her face, if he choose to end it - she would be right at his side meeting her end. She reaches slowly into the fold of the dew rag but not showing him what was in her hand yet.

Donatello: Mei may have not known what that sound meant, but Don sure did. And it only caused his smile to widen. "What are you sorry for? I thought it was...cute." Okay, blushing hardcore now. But he meant it.

Raphael: How scary he must have seemed, but here Erica was, at eye level with him, never minding the overpowering stench of vomit and blood and with no fear of being ripped apart. He sniffled quietly, trying to clear the discharge from burning sinuses and face still numb, could not feel as the tears fell. Body shaking from fear and anger and cold, he managed to push himself up and onto his backside, tired of snorting the coarse sand. He could only look at her, baffled that she would be willing to end it. "Why.. why would you do that?" He sniffed, God.. he must have looked a mess. As if anyone would notice.. except her."You got a whole world out there.. you were meant to be in it but me... they keep reminding' me this... this ain't my world..."

Mei Pieh Chi: Still completely confused by the noise, it was a relief that he didn't think it was ...rude. "I.. have never made that sound before... I have never heard it.." And being the only one of her kind, up until now, how could she? And then his compliment seemed to register. "You... do?"

Donatello: Don nodded again, still smiling. "Yeah. I really do." Then he pressed another kiss to her cheek to see if the same result would happen. "It means you're content...happy." And for him, something else but he didn't want to get into that right now. She would probably find out eventually if they were to ever get...physical. Which seemed more and more likely as time went on. The main question on that would be 'when' not 'if'.

Erica: "then don't listen to them... they mean nothing..." Erica wriggles forward just a little, kneeling up, her eyes not faltering once, not fear, or disgust. "and that is subjective, maybe instead of caring to fit into their world - which I never have... you choose your own. I have chosen mine. I choose him when I gave him these trinkets." And placing the two little dinner mints she took from her dinner earlier on one of his knees she reached to tug off his dew rag placing it on his other knee. "GranGran asked me tonight if I was certain about this - after telling me the rest of the story behind them. She said 'would I still have chosen to do so even if I knew what they meant?' and I said yes." She says this still not leaving eye contact. "Thats why I would indeed end it here if you did."

Mei Pieh Chi: And it would definitely have the same result. Low, quiet churrs that tickled her throat as a shy smile eased across her features. And she leaned against him once more, softly nuzzling his shoulder. The last couple of years had been so full of fear and pain, it was hard not to completely give into this comfort, allow it. She deserved it. "Then perhaps I have never been this content before- this happy..."

Donatello: Don continued to smile. "Then I feel honored to be the first one. And I'm glad I could make you feel that way." He gave her a gentle squeeze, pulling her closer.

Raphael: Raphael had honestly never heard such deep words spoken with such sincerity. Had he not already fallen for her, he would have in that moment. Knowing that she was so willing to throw away a human life for him, and if his ended, so would hers.. wow. Sniffling deeply, he wrapped his shaky arms around her and hugged gently, not trusting his strength and knowing he could easily hurt her. "I'd kiss you right now.... but I jus' upchucked pink gut juice.."

Mei Pieh Chi: Melting against him, her heart beat wildly, head fuzzy. All things she had never experienced before. She was already falling for him and that nagging question continued to plague her. "I am glad that you were the first, too. I cannot help but see the good in this situation.." And she blushed, nuzzling him softly. "I never would have met you.. if not for.... whatever they have planned..."

Erica: She was extra careful to slip not - not fall against him, not hurt him, ensuring she took up one of the little dinner mints as those large arms drew her in but also mindful that he was still injured so even melting into him, she balanced carefully on her knees and chuckled at his words, "We have a way around that..." She takes in the dinner mint first holding it between her teeth then letting her tongue catch it, then with a wink - this time captured his lips with hers - mingling the flavors of her recently brushed teeth, after dinner mint, puke and blood all in one -

Raphael: In his state, Raphael had been unaware of the mints and his dew rag that Erica had placed on his knee, that was until she took one and so boldly used it as a buffer to block out the bad taste that was his mouth in its current state. He started to protest, but she was determined and soon their lips were engaged. There was no turning back, nor did he want that. He gave into it, a shaky hand reaching back to cradle her head as he kissed her, mindful to be gentle, still not completely trusting himself in this fragile state...

Donatello: Don returned her nuzzle. "Yeah." He grinned. "I guess I do have to thank them for this. But when we get out of here, I'll show you all the good things about this world." His hand found hers again and gave it a firm squeeze. "Um...Venus?"

Mei Pieh Chi: Mei was excited to experience his world and she couldn't wait for whatever the future held. She knew they would get out of this, somehow. And if she was wrong, and if they were trapped here forever... at least she wasn't alone. When his hand found hers, she shyly threaded her fingers through his, so lost in his comfort that she almost missed his question. "Yes?"

Erica: fingers brushing his ear hole as like wise a hand shifted to cup his head and keep him there, showing she could get breath through her nose... everything she had spoke now shared as much as the mingled flavors in the kiss, she had not noted her own few tears. Her world he had become in such a short time.

Donatello: It was now or never. Don really had been wanting to ask this question since he saw her. "Do you know exactly why we were put together?" He was extremely curious to know if she felt the same way...even to some degree if she saw him as a potential mate.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:35 am

Mei Pieh Chi: Mei had only been vaguely aware of the whole reason she was brought here. She overheard the Japanese scientists discussing it as if she hadn't been in the room... as they usually did. Still, she had disregarded their chatter, unable to believe that she wasn't the only one of here kind. And now, it was proven true and it clicked why they had been paired together. Her cheeks flushed and she gave a small nod, too shy over the issue to look at him directly just yet. "I.. think so, yes." And there was a long hesitation. "They want us to....reproduce.."

Raphael: And he felt much the same. Funny how that could happen, when the right one -finally- came along. Now he realized that Mikko had only been 'hopeful lust'... the hope that he could know love, like humans did. She was just a painful lesson and a reminder of how greedy humans could be.. and then along came Erica, restoring faith and giving more than he could ever ask for. He allowed the kiss to linger for a moment, but reluctantly broke when he realized how much trouble such an open display could land her in. The scientist would find someway to use this against her somehow... "Gotta be careful.. " he whispered so only she could hear. "Could be cameras in here.. don't want them usin you against me, or me against you..."

Donatello: Don nodded. "Yeah. That's what they want." He could tell by the way she answered she wasn't ready for that yet. It was a big step for both of them. But he had one more question to ask her now. "And...what do YOU want?"

Erica: "... I think I am already in deep - not sure what it is but the last look Daichi the head japanese scientist gave me was not what I would call inspiring... it had total calculation all over it..." Erica admits tightening her embrace on him for several moments before shrugging - she was willing to accept the danger. Sides if she could bargain it to keep him from being diced up on a lab table some how - she would. "Come... you need to wash up and I got some real good blood for you this time." She winks shifting to gently press back, slip herself from his arms with a snout smooch and head back to the hatch to reach for the bag she left there.

Mei Pieh Chi" It was true. The scientists wanted them to... mate. Then came his question and she was silent for a moment, not wanting him to get the impression that she had no desire to be with him.. that certainly wasn't the case at all! In the short amount of time she had known him, he had managed to make everything better. He had given her hope. "What I want.. is for it to be our decision what happens, if it happens.. it should be because we love each other.." And that's what 'the act' meant to her. "What about you?" She asked shyly, finally looking at him. Though, she was sure that if results weren't had within a certain time frame, they would take matters into their own hands. "And what do they want with babies? All of my life I have been hated and feared by humans... why would they want to make more?"

Donatello: "That's a good question." Don thought about it for a moment. "The only thing I can guess is that they want to...experiment on them." As soon as those words left his mouth, his stomach churned. He really didn't want to think about that. "What I want...is what you want, Venus. To make that decision for ourselves. But, what I really want right now, is to see where this relationship will take us." He smiled shyly at her.

Raphael: Hearing that she thought the head scientist was planning something only made Raph hate this even more. He couldn't stand the thought of her being in danger, and he had put her in plenty of that. He returned the squeeze, still keeping it gentle and the moment he released, noticed his dew rag had made it back to him. He took it with trembling hands, running a finger over the trinkets before placing it back in its rightful place, tightening it around his head. And he dared the fuckin' scientists to take it! Hearing that she wanted him to move caused him to cringe. Every muscle, every bone and joint hurt and balance still wasn't within his abilities. Still, he gave a small nod and tried to make it to his feet, having no desire to be so exposed, even if for the moment the scientists were elsewhere...

Mei Pieh Chi: Mei had a feeling that's exactly what the scientists wanted, and like Donnie, it caused her stomach to turn. How anyone could be so cruel! One thing was for certain, if by whatever means she was made a mother, she would NOT allow anything to happen to her babies! Wow.. babies. The one thing that she thought would always be impossible was looking very likely. She could very possibly be a mother soon. Hearing his last comment caused a smile to sneak across her lips and she gently squeezed his hand. "Does that mean... you like me...in that way?"

Erica: Erica came back to him and smiled up at him. "You look guilty - don't... at least I choose this. I know it hurts, I know it is scary, and my anger burns just as brightly as yours - but some day they will feel its stinging, scarring searing heat - and we will get out of this..." As ever voice soft only for his ears, not that it took any of the determination from her tone. "And I am not afraid of what ever the men have planned..." She nods towards the log opening in the tank. "I believe that is hollow - might be more comfortable in there - hang on let me check it out first - just like with the stream water, which is by the way safe to drink." She makes her way over. "you can come inhere and get out of view and I'll find something to clean you off with." So he did not have to endure the cold shower where they shared their first kiss, not in his already half frozen state.

Donatello: Don smiled and nodded, returning the hand-squeeze. She seemed surprised but Don pretty much considered it 'love at first sight'. "Yeah. I really do." It took a while, but he finally had the courage to say it. He really did want to 'be more' to her than just a tank mate. He wanted to be her mate. Whether they had children or not would be entirely up to them, though. Don was willing to take it slow if it meant she would be comfortable being with him.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultural Exchange.   Cultural Exchange. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cultural Exchange.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: