TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) Empty
PostSubject: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:14 am

Ok now that Love had time to cool off maybe burning down April's place was a bit...Much. Plus what would Donnie think? She wanted to get on his good side, not make him more angry at her! Although with that red haired bitch speaking lies it would be hard. She wouldn't burn the building down. But she did need to some how get rid of April. And anyone else who stood in the way of their love!

For now, it was back to the den for her. Back to the cold damp sewers. Which t be honest, once in the den was very cozy. Lots of fluffy blankets and pillows! plus a big gator to snuggle up to.

Finding a manhole she struggled a bit with the cover. ok she struggled a lot. She ended up having to use a pipe that was laying around to help her. She needed to find an easier way to get down there. Once open she jumped down not bothering to return the cover.

Love then made her way down the dark tunnels, thankfully her awesome mutant eyes could see perfectly in the dark. or was that a cat thing? Her thoughts where interrupted by an odd sticky splashy sound coming from behind her. Love turned around but didn't see anything, probably some dying rat or something. She continued to walk as she talked to herself which was a habit for her. She even answered herself. And why not? she gave the best advice. Although she didn't seem to be too good with relationships.

Once again however she heard that same noise. Love's ears flicked as she stood still and listened. There is was again!

Finally she spun around in time to see some thing lunge at her face!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! holy cheese crackers! She screamed and quickly pulled the thing from the side of her face. It was so sticky! She looked at the monster and it hissed at her. She hissed back.

You look like you escaped from someone's head. Someone is missing a brain! I'ma call you squishy. and you shall be my squishy! Lets get you home and put you somewhere contained.

Love grabbed on one of the tentacles and bounced the brain a bit like a yoyo. then she griped all the legs together and carried it home like a purse.

Once at the Den she walked in and started to look for her roommate.

Anyone home!? I found a crazy living brain! I think it tried to eat my face! So I brought it home!
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:29 am

Swimming up a storm drain entry/ exit point to his lair Leatherhead had just been shaking himself furiously to rid all his seventeen foot of self of the trips water ways. Blinking in the dim blueish green glow of the fungal life that lite the main parts of his home Leatherhead turned towards Love's voice when he heard it and walked that way.

"A living brain?" He asks in some confusion closing the gap between them and bending to look at the thing she was carrying. "tried to eat your face you say... mmmm come my lab..." He would prefer the bright light int he lab to study what indeed did look like a brain.

With tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:33 am

Love nodded her head. Yeah it lunged at me. It grabbed a hold of the side of my face, but it was no match for my cat like moves.

Love followed LH to his lab and plopped the thing down on the table. holding it there so it wouldn't run off.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:55 am

Leatherhead was so large his tail was still a foot out the door of the lab cart as he turns on the lights in here and leaned to look closer at the strange thing.

It might have been able to be passed off as an octopus. It had the same sort of tentacles in any case, was a pinkish colour that was faintly too pink to be a brain colour but there was no denying it in fact did look like a brain with a squashed sort of face and Leatherhead could see sharp little teeth.

He ponders, "... a mutant? or alien maybe?" He wonders, and looking at Leo he growls. "I will give you a preemptive antibiotic, parasitic and fungal shot just to be on the safe side, though it is possible that we have nothing to safe guard against it's pathogens... did it bite you?" He asks reaching for his equipment to give her the shot.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Love just nodded at Lh's words as if she understood them all. When asked if she got bit she shook her head no.

No it didn't bite me. It just stuck to my face. She told him and poked the spot where the thing was on her face. A little sticky.

She still held the thing on the table so it wouldn't run off and attack them in their sleep.

Do we have some place to put it?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 11:57 pm

As he prepped the little hyperdermic needle he glanced about his lab... well the fish tank would have to do - and here he had been wondering what the heck he was going to do with the blasted thing!

"This will do for now."
He places down the needle and vials carefully reaching down and gathering the glass containment into his hands and placing it on the bench top neared to Love so she could place the damn thing inside and jam the place holder hooks that kept the lid in place down once it was inside. He places a great clawed hand over the brains head claws lightly digging in. not hurting the creature but warning it to stay still should it try to fidget whilst Love opened the tank.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:18 am

Oh perfect! Love chimed and opened the lid up. Once she had the lid open she grabbed the alien who was now hissing and waving it's arms frantically about. With a loud plop the creature landed at the bottom of the tank and Love was quick to lock the top into place.

There. I bet Don would love to take a look at this thing. She said and tapped on the glass with her nail.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:11 am

"Erica would also be intrigued and fascinated I am sure to see this... thing." Leatherhead leveled his eye to the tank watching the strange little critter his large eyes slit reduced so in the bright light of the lab cart it appeared he had no pupil the eyes was simply a expanse of murky green.

His own claws tapped briefly against the glass and he ponders what was best to do with the thing. Find out how to communicate with it for one thing for sure. He had the sense it may be as sentient as himself and Love.

He growls and straightens. "I will give you the shot now - it may sting a little but will not hurt much more than a bug bite." He assures.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Love stuck her arm out for the shot, even though she felt it was unnecessary. It was nice that LH cared that much about her. Or maybe he was just making sure she didn't pass anything to him. His comment about a bug bite earned a chuckle.

Ah! géant ami alligator, You should see the mosquitoes in the swamps. Some large enough to carry you away. You ever had a mosquito burger? You catch them in a pot, just swing the pot in the air and catch em! Then you mash them all up into a paste, form that into a patty and fry it! It's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:35 am

tapping the spot on her arm he intended to jab three times fast - the third a light sting as the needle slid into place and the plunger was depressed injecting the mix of anti icky stuffs then he placed away the needle before gentle. So gently despite his massive size rubbing the spot to apply a little pressure and prevent it bleeding.

He listens as she explains making food from insects and made a 'well okay' sort of shrug, pretty certain as a gatorling he himself would have hunted insects and small frogs. "Insect are almost pure protein and in some countries more than just a staple diet." He says agreebly

And then bends back again to drop his large head down to the tank level and gaze in at it.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:05 am

I wonder what the brain thing eats...It's a brain soooo like. what things do brains need? Fish and chips. yes!

The thing in the tank looked at the two unhappy. It flailed it's arms about and hissed at them.

Oooh it's pissed.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:42 am

Leatherhead gave an loud amused snort - "Well you are close some fish is good... like Mackerel... Salmon - chips too potatoes are converted into glucose by the body and that is important for functions, not so good for those with diet issues... and depending if you cook the potatoes chips in vegetable or animal fats too... and if their potato chips." He realized after a few moment he was pondering all this allowed and stopped himself rambling on and boring the cat woman to death.

Though it was mildly amusing watching the blob thing flail its arms... tentacles? "Flail about all you like... Blobbo -" He tells the brain squid thing and gave a shrug. "It will just have to eat what we will for now - I hunted earlier whilst out taking Erica a little something... caught a large stray dog - but I am not sure you or it would like that - and sides I swallowed that thing in four chunks... I do have some left over rolls and chicken in the lounge cart fridge that is good though for you and it."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:00 am

Oh chicken! I'll take you up on that offer. Love bounced to the fridge and took out the chicken. She took some for herself and then tore a piece in smaller pieces. She then came back to the brain thing and lifted the corner of the lid, just enough to drop the food in. She then closed and locked the top of the tank.

I seen Don tonight....He told me to go away... She told LH with a pout.

I guess he doesn't like me. Maybe I have to be smarter or something. He's smart so he must like smart girls. Not some swamp rat, hic.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:32 am

The big gator raise his eye ridges in a curious expression and then shrugged a little watching the strange brain thing - he actually wished to dissect it - but if it was a sentient creature it was wrong to do so.

"I am no expert on relationships given I have never had one... but perhaps it is for the best yous are in age just over a decade apart and not to mention you - hurt his brother, do not forget what I told you when you came back to the lair after that incident... the beast may have wanted and taken what was on offer by you - does not mean the young man did and you choose to ignore the one half of the mutant person that matters. No doubt the rest of his family knows by now I would not be surprised if that has played apart. And -" He suggests not unkindly but firmly watching the brain thing - his sense of morality would not allow him to keep it in there forever soon he would have to give it a better home or try to learn what he could and set it free.

He was going to mention he had just been up to deliver blood of his to Erica for Raphael... but if the family did not want her about they would probably not be accepting of her presence whilst they try to find Raphael.

And on that note Leatherhead pondered if he should seek them out and tell them. Even if Erica already had or somehow had figured it out - perhaps he could offer some of his brains and brawn.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Whaaaaat? A handsome guy like you has never been in a relationship? She looked back at the alien who was still looking kinda pissed off, then Love had a thought.

You don't think it could some how call to others, do you? Like, it's a big brain, so maybe they communicate telepathically. One was easy to catch, a bunch may be harder. Maybe we should hid it?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:37 pm

A duck of his long snout Leatherhead shakes his head and shrugs. "not a lot of humans or mutants I somehow do not think would want a relationship with a seventeen foot gator mutant." then a shrug. " maybe one day." he was in no rush.

He noted she deliberately failed to hear what he gently told her again about the situation she was facing with unrequited crushing or whatever and rather felt Donatello dodged a bullet with her in this regard. Too bad his brother had not.

He puzzles as to what she meant and looked back at the brain thing. "it is possible - have no way to know unless it speaks a language we can understand... But maybe... maybe it would be safer to take it out of my den and to an old den further away to store until we can decide what to do with it... Or it escapes or is rescued by others if there is any."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Love heard, she understood. But it would have been nice to be able to talk things out with Don. explain her side of things. He always seemed to busy for her. Maybe he never liked her. Still. she wanted to speak with Don, just to get things out in the air.

She then leaned on LJ and grinned.

Awwwww I would date you.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:23 am

There was a flush of pink over the bulge of his closure muscles as he blushes. "Well thank you - but I am in for a monogamous long term relationship and wont be sharing my ... mate with any one." And he doubted such a thing was for her recalling her words earlier she rather preferred having one or more men on the go.

Having been rather deprived of the kind of love his best friend assured him he would one day find for himself Leatherhead was determined to be as good a choice for that... one someone when the time came.

but he chuckles none the less. "Thanks... um perhaps we find a more... hidden home for this little thing..." He taps the glass again. "If more come for him then he can't lead them here to my home."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:48 am

I could totally stick with one guy. If I found the right one. Someone who can handle my wild side! rawr! Love grinned at him and reached up to give his nose a rub. She then nodded her head at the mention of them hiding the alien thing.

Love found one of the soft nets and sat down wrapping her tail around herself.

I had a dream once. that aliens came down to earth to steal all the human souls. because they lost theirs in the great war! it was madness. Mmmmmm maybe after you put it away, we can snuggle?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:13 am

"Interesting dream." Leatherhead rumbles and finally thought of a place. Half way between his and the even more hidden home of a friend of his. Slash.

Her request to snuggle made him chuckle. "Okay, but I do not know how long I shall be a lot of the distance will be by water." He backs carefully out of the lab cart and waits for Love to follow out - she would have to amuse herself for a little while. "the lounge car maybe more comfortable. Though I can't say what if anything will be picked up on the tv in there as signal down here is patchy - but there are books and food in the little fridge there and a record player and some records if you wish to remain here whilst I take the little fellow to a more secure location."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:18 am

Love followed him out and nodded. Yeah I'll hang here, I'm not good in water, weak swimmer, plus wet cat hair is no fun. I'm not much of a TV person. Back in the swamp, I never had TV so I'm use to it. Don't worry about me, big guy. I'll be ooooookay.

She wrapped her arms around LH and rubbed her face in his chest with a purr.

You be careful out there. Don't want you getting eaten by those things.

She let him go picked up the tank, handing it to him. Hurry back.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:27 am

"I make no promises to hurry - this may take time, but I will return." His return hug was careful, as ever measuring his strength in the moment and careful to squeeze his nostrils shut as he would if under water so her scent could not trigger anything. "Just amuse yourself for some time - and I did place bags of cushions and stuff Erica left in the sewers for me to retrieve earlier in the lounge cart, you can take what you want to your cart from them." He adds.

Taking the take in his jaws carefully Leatherhead nodding and used his tail to encourage Love towards his lounge cart closing the lab one door and locking it again for now as they had no use for it and moved away towards a watery tunnel exit. It would be a tight fit with his shoulders but he new it widened out and he slipped out of sight with barely a ripple and slap of thick paddle like tail.
Back to top Go down
Slash
Canon
Slash

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:00 am

Silent despite his size Slash listens - he heard some movement in Leatherhead's home, and had no reason to assume it was not his big gator friend in there. He lets loose a loud throaty rumble to let his fellow mutant reptile know he was coming in and stepped into the space -
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:04 am

Love was just making herself comfortable when she heard a growl. it didn't sound like LH. But it did sound big. Oh no! It was the mother alien! She came for her baby! Love got low to the ground and peeked out of the door to the room she was in. And she seen...A turtle? A big turtle! A spiky turtle. Scary. Snapper? Mmmmmm snapper was so tasty!

Well this guy had to be a friend, right? She hoped so.

Finally Love stepped out of the train car and gave a little wave.

Uh. Hiiiiiiiiiiii...I wasn't expecting company.
Back to top Go down
Slash
Canon
Slash

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:09 am

Growling a little and shocked by the sudden appearance of a fellow mutant - a cat Slash stepped back to the entry way. " As I was not expecting any but Leatherhead - or perhaps Erica... whom are you?" He asks half in shadow - shy about this unknown and wary about her being in Leatherheads den.

He could smell his big friend had been about recently - so hopefully he would be back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)   The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Braaaaaaaain (tag LH and kraang)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: