TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread

Go down 
+2
Mikko McKinnon
Mizune Junko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread Empty
PostSubject: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Well, according to my so-called "sisters", I need to socialize more, so they made me sign up here hoping that it will get me out of my shell. *rolls eyes* Yeah, right. So if you want pester me with questions, shoot. You want to talk? Talk. Nothing boring, nothing obnoxious, nothing too annoying or personal. I'm going to try my best to play nice. If you want to torture me with obnoxious questions, then take it to the enemy. I'm sure the Turtles would LOVE to be harassed by their fans.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 pm

I like your pants. and hair. and eyes. they go good with your face.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:50 am

I really hope that is a genuine compliment. I'm not a fashionista, I just threw it together myself.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:53 am

Hey dudette, I know you are flirting with the Shredder right now, but can you please take Raph out? Maybe if he had a girlfriend or something he'll stop giving us turtles a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:08 am

Okay, that question counts as annoying and obnoxious. First of all, I have a lot more in my mind then guys. Second, I believe your brother can choose for himself whom he wants to go out with. Third, there is a set of rules that says I cannot force anyone to get involved in a relationship with me without the other's consent.

Also, I think you need to lay off your brothers, too.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:10 pm

always so serious. Maybe you need to get laid. whens the last time you had some good dick? The foot are wild in bed.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Both of you, Mikko, Mikey. These are not appropriate questions to be asking. What Mizune does and doesn't do is none of out business. However, I will warn you about Shredder. He is not a man to be messed with. I do hope you are careful when around him.

Now a question. If money was no issue, where in the world would you like to travel and where would you like to live?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Mikko McKinnon wrote:
always so serious. Maybe you need to get laid. whens the last time you had some good dick? The foot  are wild in bed.

You're doing a good job pissing me off. When I said this was the 'annoy the female ninja thread', I wasn't expecting it would be taken literally. I was being sarcastic. And...ugh, I'm not interested in the Foot, either.

Thanks for the concern, Blue, but I believe I can take care of myself. Still, I appreciate that you stick up for me. That was sweet.

To answer your question, even if I were to have the money, why would I want to leave Japan? But if money were not an issue, I'd go to Egypt. I heard a lot of powerful women existed during the ancient times. I always liked Cleopatra.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Aw, c'mon, Leo. Why don't you just admit that you are also sick and tired of Raph angsting around the sewers. Its too depressing to watch. Maybe if he had a nice girlfriend it might distract him for awhile. Then again, you definitely have a lot in common with Mizune, too. You're both too serious for your own good.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:29 am

Didn't anybody tell you have a lot in common with the energizer bunny? You just keep going and going...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 am

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Hey dudette, I know you are flirting with the Shredder right now, but can you please take Raph out? Maybe if he had a girlfriend or something he'll stop giving us turtles a hard time.

O.o MIKEY!!! Evil or Very Mad *smacks him upside the head and slaps bright red duct tape over his mouth*

....Don't mind him. He ain't right. -.- Every family has a loose screw.....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:30 pm

So is your plan to fuck just shredder? Or do you want the whole clan? I can point out the guys worth sleeping with if you want.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:01 pm

That part of the job description isn't any of your business.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:03 pm

It is my business when you are after my boss and father figure.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:22 pm

And what gave you the impression that I am after him? Or does my experience as a kunoichi scare you a bit?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Nothing scares me. Just be careful with Master Shredder. His claws hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:50 pm

I'll keep that in mind...when I try not to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:11 pm

if you try to kill him I'll have to stop you. unless of course I'm still playing hostage.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:19 pm

You don't understand sarcasm very well, don't you? Something tells me you are jealous.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Jealous? of what? I'm simply warning you to lay off.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:00 am

And if I don't...?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:02 pm

What has been your biggest regret in life so far?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 8:22 pm

I don't know if I have any regrets, but I think its joining this stupid clan (not the Foot, of course) and agreeing to this mission in the first place. I just wish there was another way out, but with my situation, its either go along with their plan or get kicked out and be back on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:33 am

Young woman, its quite obvious that you know next to nothing about the Shredder's reputation. He is a ruthless mad man who slaughtered hundreds of innocents, my family being among them. I don't understand why you wish to develop a romantic relationship with him when he loves no one but himself. Most likely you are blinded by his good looks, large bank account and his masquerade as a philanthropist. That is all part of the Shredder's deception. He has you completely fooled.

I know the truth is hard to swallow, but I'm only saying this because I'm concerned about your safety. You are young, you have a whole life ahead of you, you don't need power to have happiness. And I can see that power is not what you really want. I also see a soul who is lost and needs someone to show them the way.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:52 am

I...appreciate the concern. I can see why some people would think that my choice is a...bit controversial. Hell, controversial doesn't even top it! Maybe making this decision is stupid, that doesn't mean I don't have my reasons. Maybe, someday, I will explain. But you're right. Power is not something that I want...but it is something that I need. I know it might get me killed, but if those are the consequences, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread   Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Q & A or how to annoy a female ninja thread
Page 1 of 1