TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MC Mikey's In the House

Go down 
+15
Bones
Master Splinter
Hunter Mason
Shaya Gallant
Jacob Juvanni
Baxter Stockman
Tiphanny Jonnson
Casey Jones
Ally Black
Erica Martins
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
Lexi Davis
Raphael Hamato
Loventrice Dixon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:35 pm

What is the story behind your shell necklace? If you don't mind me asking that is.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:54 am

well - I uh made the necklace bit *he lifts it up off his head so she could see* and thought the folded in half sunnies made a great pendant *jiggles it* you like it?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:05 am

I do. I didn't realize how creative you were with your hands. Uhh Embarassed that came out wrong. I mean, uhh.

I am doing a book run. I was wondering if you wanted anything from the book store? If I can find it that is.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:22 am

..... Very Happy its alright I what you meant

And sure if your swinging that way and can find any of the Long Time Dying - Private Investigator Crime Thriller series by Solomon Carter be great Very Happy *oh yes he reads more than just comic books!* and or any recipe books.

... pretty pretty please!!

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Hey pretty turtle! ^^ I'm still swooning over that cherry trick, soooo I was wondering if you could teach me your ways? Very Happy I brought the ammo! *pulls out a basket full of cherries.* ^^ You are my master, and I am your apprentice! *bows*
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:58 pm

well thank you!! - and alright I can try, wont make promises though first...

tongue exercises!! - Twisted Evil

*lightly pecks her lips to see if she'd let him give 'tongue exercises' by way of a french kiss - totally impressed by his own daring!*

*and thinks he is a ladies turtle Razz*
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:10 pm

*Oh, he's definitely a ladies Turtle, and Ally's not shy at all! Giggles a little as his lips press against hers, then eases into the kiss, deepening slowly and giving him unlimited access...*
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 pm

*forgets all about the purpose of the kiss, is inexperienced but learning quick, quite content to explore as she allowed - one hand cupping the back of Ally's head, churring very loudly*
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 pm

*He may be inexperienced, but Ally is an excellent kisser and doesn't mind schooling the 'teacher' in this department. Wink Sloooowly massages his tongue with hers, having to suppress a mad fit of giggles as he begins making those delicious vibrating noises. Damn, that's hot! Lets the kiss linger for as long as possible, will only break when he needs to come up for air...*
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:36 pm

* quickly learns to use his larger stronger tongue to caress Ally's - can hold his breath longer than her so lightly nips her lower lip teasingly drawing back so she can breath... just to reclaim her lips again cause she tastes so dang good! *
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:40 pm

Enjoy that while you can. as soon as I get a hold of you I'll rip your tongue out with a pair of pliers
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:12 pm

*wonders in* Knew I should have given yous the talk again. *calmly passes Hun and parks self on cushion near the teens.* not interrupting am I?
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:38 am

*breaks kiss to glare at Hun... and sort of give Splinter a awkward grin* nawwwww could you guys like... go away fora few hours! *soooo not appreciating the 'wet blankets' - nor the mental images of having no tongue!*
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Shaya carries an arm full of books into the room. Interrupted 'kissing lesson' team talking about lack of tongues she whips back around.

"When they stop. I got books." she scoots out of the hallway blushing.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 pm

*sighs amused,* it's okay Shaya - come in, I can't continue with an audience... *well no he could but he wasn't going to!*

*rights himself and Ally on cushions - when had they gotten down here?! - and makes space for Splinter... and reluctantly Hun if the big dude decided to hang out... going to have to set more stuff loose in his office*

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:47 am

*Well dang! Why did everyone have to interrupt!* Sad *still, smiles at Mikey and sits in his lap* That was the best kiss I've ever had.. thank you! ^^

Oh, I have another question for you! ^^ Raph often calls Leo an ass... soooo it makes me wonder, do you guys have butt cheeks? If so, I bet you have one fine ass. ^^

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:58 pm

*grins and so totally lounges back with a girl in his lap - head swollen about ten times its normal size* like a turtle do AngelCakes Wink and yeah we got butts... and a tail! and your right of course mine is the greatest - though not as pert and cute as this tushie of yours.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:54 pm

How can you eat soooooo much pizza and still be in shape?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Laughing

Making great use of my pranking skills between bouts of ninja training and haashi time and patrolling the city by pranking the shell out of my brothers and running away.

builds their cardio too Wink
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:46 am

I am sure your brothers appreciate the efforts my son... *amused exasperation*
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Like my new spikey doo?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:20 pm

It's hot SmexyFox *nuzzles the spikies!* and tickly! *nuzzle, nuzzle, nuzzle*
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:23 pm

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:24 am

Any where my bros and dad are.... but if I must be without them... a place like the Farm House... with a horde of little Mikey's and Mikettes
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:16 am

Orange is associated with joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement, change, determination, health, stimulation, happiness, fun, enjoyment, balance, sexuality, freedom, expression, and fascination.

MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 Large

Smile Miksta!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC Mikey's In the House   MC Mikey's In the House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

MC Mikey's In the House
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: T-M-N-T :: Michelangelo-
Jump to: