TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]

Go down 
+3
Master Splinter
Donatello Hamato
Raphael Hamato
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Mikey was about to open his mouth and retort, but closed it. There was no point. It wasn't just Don who had witnessed Leo and Raph come to blows. Mikey had observed everything from a distance while Don patched them up. Like Don, he would never try to come in between their disputes. On one or more occasions he had found himself caught in between the crossfire. The younger brother has never been good at trying to pick sides.

A part of him wanted to chase after Raph. Someone needs to be their councilor. What if Raph just push Leo away? According to Splinter, he has more empathy then either of his three brothers (no offense to Donnie).

Looking at the path that led to his brother's lab, Mikey narrowed his eyes towards the direction out of the sewers and headed that way.

Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:04 am

Junko had hopped from one roof top to the next. Still no sign of Mikko. Her thoughts wondered onto the mutant she met earlier. She is only a few feet away from the turtle. Two buildings ahead of her sat a large figure. It couldn't be...? If it was the mutant then this was her lucky day.

Junko landed behind the turtle. Making sure that her face is secured, she put her hands on her hips and tapped her boot,"You are making this too easy for me, Blue. Mind if I call you blue?" She never did caught the reptile's name. The only clue she got was from the blue bandanna she is wearing.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:07 am

When the girl landed behind him, Leo knew she was there. But he either didn't feel threaten or he just didn't care. Or maybe both. He didn't bother to turn around to see who it was. At her question he rolled his eyes.

I do mind. My name is Leonardo. and you are? He asked finally glancing over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:12 am

Leonardo, huh? So that was his name,"Don't like being called Blue, huh?" She chuckled and shook her head. "Alright, then, guess I will call you Leonardo." Before she could take out her kantana, her eyes looked over him. He didn't seem interested in fighting with her at all. This is no fun. She wondered if the mutant can fight at all.

"I didn't came all this way to make introductions. But," She shrugged non-chalantly, "My name is Atsuko." Okay that was a lie. But no way she was giving the reptile her real name. She doesn't know him. All she wants to do right now is fight him and he is not making it any easier for her.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:14 am

It's nice to meet you, Atsuko. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not in the talking mood. I had a fight with my father. Even though I think I was in the right. But that's none of your concern. Are you from the Foot clan, here to take me to Shredder?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:23 am

Her kantana dropped with a clang. That was her intention, but why is she feeling so hesitant? Here is, out in the open, completely vulnerable. He's easy pickings. But now...why does she feel reluctant to make a move?

"So what if I am? And even if I try to take you back to the Foot Tower with me, it won't change anything." Did he said 'father'? So there were more just like him? And he has a father? A parent. Great. Even mutants have parents. Ugh, so much for her chance of impressing the Shredder.

She raised a curious eyebrow,"So there are more of you? And you have a dad? Lucky you. I'm going to regret this, but whats up?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:25 am

with a heavy sigh Leo stood up and grabbed his things, he was not in the mood to chat, expecially to someone he didn't even know. And a foot at that.

I have to go. He said quietly and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:29 am

"Oh hell no..." She stepped right in front of Leo, blocking his path. She did came all the way up here just to get snubbed by some...humongous reptile.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:32 am

Leo stopped and finally got a good look at the girl. He couldn't see her face but she seemed like someone he had already met. Was this the girl that was with Mikko?

I have to go. Trust me, what ever is going on in that head of yours, don't do it. You'll only get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:38 am

"Trying to scare me?" She laughed,"I'm not afraid of you. I only want to talk. If its the weapons that scare you, I'll loose them." She tossed the kantana aside and threw up her hands in surrender,"See? Out of sight, no worries, no problem. Now, talk."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 am

This girl was really getting on his nerves. and he couldn't just leave and go to April's place if this woman was going to follow him. He could eaisly throw her off the roof. if she was lucky she would live. No that would be wrong, Leo was in a mood but it wasn't that bad. He re adjusted the bag on his shoulder and folded his arms.

I have nothing to say to you. Leave me be.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:44 am

"No." She spat and crossed her arms, stubbornly, "I'll leave you alone...but only if you would talk to me. Maybe I can help." She looked at the Foot insignia on her uniform. So that is why he didn't want to trust her. She sighed. But she is as good as her word. Then again her word isn't enough. She had thrown away her weapons what more could this turtle possibly want?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:47 am

Even if you could help, I don't want your help. Leo said trying to stay calm. Everything in him wanted to beat this girl within an inch of her life, not because she did anything, not because he thought she deserved it, But because he had to hit something. He was angry and this girl was making it worse. She needed to back off before he did something he would regret.

Just go.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:50 am

The kunoichi narrowed her eyes angrily at him,"Fine! I tried to be nice." Strucking out her boot, she kicked him hard, or at least hard enough, on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:53 am

The kick did little to Leo. Though he didn't see it coming. Great now she wanted to fight. Fine. He dropped his bag and pulled out his weapons then rushed the girl slashing at her face and chest.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:55 am

Junko managed to dodge them, being careful that they don't make contact with her face. She retrieved her weapon that she has tossed aside earlier, then charged at him, taking a swipe at him.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am

Leo dodged her weapon and jumped back. He then attacked her again, stabbing his sword at her stomach with intent to impale her. He wanted the fight over quickly. He just wanted to get to April's place and go to sleep. Maybe have some tea first.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:59 am

Junko guarded her body using the sword. She wanted to help him, she even raised the white flag in surrender. This guy needs a serious attitude adjustment. And she is the one who is going to give it to him.

"You mentioned before that you had a fight with your dad...about what? Judging by the way you said 'you were in the right makes me think that it was something childish and petty. Well whatever it is, get over it. Why don't you just go back wherever it is you crawled out of? I bet there are a lot of people that give a crap about you. I don't know why, though. Since you're acting like a spoiled brat." Yes, she was trying to make him angry on purpose. It wasn't the smartest move, but she tried to be reasonable.

Then it came clear to her. He wanted to kill her. That wasn't surprising. Lowering her eyes she added,"Killing me is not going to help solve your petty little problems. either. "

Last edited by Mizune Junko on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:06 am

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Mikey was about to open his mouth and retort, but closed it. There was no point. It wasn't just Don who had witnessed Leo and Raph come to blows. Mikey had observed everything from a distance while Don patched them up. Like Don, he would never try to come in between their disputes. On one or more occasions he had found himself caught in between the crossfire. The younger brother has never been good at trying to pick sides.

A part of him wanted to chase after Raph. Someone needs to be their councilor. What if Raph just push Leo away? According to Splinter, he has more empathy then either of his three brothers (no offense to Donnie).

Looking at the path that led to his brother's lab, Mikey narrowed his eyes towards the direction out of the sewers and headed that way.

If Mikey was trying to slip out subtly and follow their brother in red, he didn't do a very good job.  Don hadn't turned completely around before Mike started heading for the lair's exit.  Making a split second decision, he whirled on his brother. "Mikey!"  He let out a grunt of frustration and followed him out.  There was no way Don was letting Mikey go out there alone.  He already had a talking-to from Raph once about sending Mikey home alone the night before.

And this was before Raph was appointed as temporary leader.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Raphael had been so lost in his thoughts that he didn't remember arriving at the manhole cover that would bring him to a secluded spot top-side. This evening couldn't have gotten any more stranger. Leo had turned into... well.. into him! Actually, it was worse. The way he argued with Splinter was downright disrespectful. Sure, Raph had argued with the old man before, too. But nothing to the point of what Leo had done. Raph knew when to back down where Splinter was concerned. Overstep your boundaries, and that tail would take your feet clean out from under you. Maybe that's what Leo needed, to lose his stance. To remind him that even he could be grounded.

They all yearned to be part of the outside world, to some degree. Up until tonight, Raph had always figured it was Mike that wanted it the most. But no, Leo had proven that theory wrong.  He wanted it so bad that it clouded his judgment, and made him go against the one person he had respected most. Was it hormones? They did have those animal instincts, after all. Maybe Lexi triggered something in Leo. But hell, it was nearing Dec. Normal turtles would be hibernating by now, not searching out a mate. This whole situation was just.. weird.

Even stranger, Raph found himself trying to think like Leo. Where would Fearless go? First thought was Lexi's, but Raphael had no idea where the woman lived. His next guess would be April's. Their options were limited. Maybe he would get lucky. Leo had known April for longer, so maybe that's where he would have ran to. Taking to the rooftops to make better time, the large red-clad Turtle caught a glimpse of something from the corner of his eyes. His sprint headed him in that direction, the cool night air brushing against his reptilian skin as he ran. Man, how he hated this time of year.

Soon Raph was close enough to see what the commotion was all about.. figured. Leo, fighting against what appeared to be a Foot ninja. Of course. The large Reptile was one building away when he sent one of his sai spiraling in the direction, aiming it right between their feet. The weapon embedded into the roof as a warning, then the real threat landed between the two, towering over Junko. The large Turtle's yellow eyes narrowed at the woman, the toothpick between his lips rolling in agitation...
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:10 am

For a minute something came flying towards her, only to land in between herself and the turtle. She eyed the weapon. It was a sai. How did it get there? Before she could even take a wild guess, her brown eyes met with...another turtle? Only this one is huge. Except the only difference is the color of their bandanna. Its Red. What is with the color coded  bandannas? Are they kids or something?

Lowering her weapon and picking herself up, brown eyes locked on the turtles' topaz eyes. Those eyes were topaz? Strange.

"Who the hell are you? Don't tell me you are another one of his species!" She pointed at Leo, irritation in the sound of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:13 am

The fight was soon interrupted. and as soon as Leo saw the weapon on the ground he knew Raph was close by. Sure enough, his brother was soon in between them. Leo lowered his swords and sighed in irritation.

I got this handled. He told his brother. What are you doing out here anyway?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:39 am

Raphael's gaze never left the woman's. Man, how he despised that uniform and the mask that concealed her eyes that would have given away her real intentions. It didn't matter. Whoever she was, this woman wore the Foot's symbol. The symbol that indicated that she was loyal to their enemy. To... a monster. Her questions only added to his irritation. What made her think that she was in any position to ask questions?! Though, her last comment earned a sarcastic grunt...

"No, I'm not. That wouldn't explain the large ass shell on my back. Clearly I'm a dolphin." The large Reptile snorted, still holding her in his gaze. If she so much as made one suspicious move, she would find herself on the hard graveled roof. "It doesn't matter who I am... if yer workin' for Saki, yer the enemy..."

And then came Leo's over-confident comment that he had this handled. Pffft. "Yeah, that's why you were drawin' so much attention in this area... yer gettin' sloppy, Leo." The larger Reptile hissed at his brother, but never took his gaze off the mystery woman. "Maybe you ain't the only one that needed air.."
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:49 am

Junko scowled, her eyes never leaving the turtle's, either. Much like this overgrown turtle, she was not the sort of person who backs down easily. "Thanks for enlightening me. For a second I mistook you for an overgrown gorilla. Whats the matter, the zoo not big enough to hold you?" She rolled her eyes,""Are you talking about this?" She pulled at the Foot insignia,"Aren't we quick to judge? Even if I work for Saki, I wasn't going to turn him in. I only wanted to talk."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:52 am

She can talk alright, but she doesn't know how to leave people alone when they don't want to be bothered. Leo commented and put his weapons up. He grabbed his bag again, but wouldn't leave just yet. He had to make sure this girl wasn't going to try anything else.

I asked her nicely to leave me alone. as you can see she's hard of hearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]   clan - Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Meeting [Tag: Hamato Clan]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next