TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reluctant Alliance

Go down 
+6
Mizune Junko
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Loventrice Dixon
Gabriel Juvanni
Leonardo Hamato
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Junko followed after Shredder. They were moved to an area that was more ornate. She would've either marveled at the room or just roll her eyes at him. Just more of his pompousness. But then again, he did save her life. Her heart skip a beat. Now she owed him. Gross. She sighed...whatever makes him happy. And she was determined to keep him happy.

"Trust and loyalty are fragile. They don't understand your goals. They're afraid of you so you can expect disloyalty." Junko reasoned, or at least tried to. "Some people are afraid of things they don't understand." Her voice is soft and...sympathetic? She touched the side of her stomach. Perhaps she should've been a bit more grateful. Then again the kunoichi didn't like being touched, especially if it is not someone she is close to.

Her shoulders sagged. Her emotions mixed."But agreed. Besides," She shrugged her shoulders,"She gives women like me a bad name. That is a good enough excuse for me." She turned her back towards the entrance of the throne room before bowing politely.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm sure your home is cozy. and full of dog hair. Mikko wasn't to fond of dogs, she was more of a reptile person. But Jigs seemed lovable enough. With a grin Mikko walked her fingers up Gabe's leg to his crotch.

Got anything fun planed for us girls tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:17 am

Once his little pupil had left, Shredder realized that advice could only come in the form of a mystical witch who was as powerful as ever. She had been alive for hundreds of years now through an unknown magical means. But Shredder was the one man that she would ever truly obey and listen to. Kitsune loved him, as he reciprocated that love. It was a twisted, wrong kind of love they shared for each other but it was still love. It was still a strong bond between two lovers. Shredder often used her as his own personal adviser because of her knack for keeping him sane.

He only needed to summon her. That was it. His spiked form knelt before a pool of water that was about the size of a cup's circumference, where a miniature gong hung above it. Shredder removed some of the mystical powder from his sash and sprinkled it into the small pool and began reciting the dialect again. It was to summon Kitsune so that they could speak to one another in some form. Of course she remained in Japan, their birthplace. Japan was the 'Motherland' to Kitsune. But they were not doing this ritual to discuss nationality. This was more... Private.

"... I summon thee! Come forth, Kitsune, and greet the man who would be conqueror!", he concluded the ritual and used a little stick to drum against the gong once, twice... no, three times! Then he waited for Kitsune's beautiful face to appear in the water. He waited anxiously. A necessary step to keep his enemies at bay.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:20 am

The water seemed to move a little. After a moment what seemed like forever a reflection begin to appear in the water. It belonged to a young, beautiful woman. Mortals are easily fooled by appearances. Little do they know that the being that appeared before Oroku Saki is a creature of well known Japanese mythology, a fox spirit. Filled with mystical knowledge, she serves as an advisor as well a soothing ear whenever he needed to vent.

"Did you summon me, my lord?" The woman's voice sounded fair away, from the other side of the world, to be exact. She can only be summoned through this little ceremony she created for them before he departed to New York City. "How has New York been treating you? I sense there is some disturbance over there. Is everything alright?" There was a note of concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:22 am

"Oh, yes...", Shredder purred contently as she began to materialize in the water. Shredder knew this was the only way to receive some sort of closure with everything that has happened thus far. He had to consult her. Kitsune was always good at calming him or at the very least restraining him from doing something really awful for the clan's sake. The Foot were his, he owned them and they operated under his strict command without question.

So, why all this disloyalty and betrayal? Every single one of them who had left knew that loyalty and honor would never be abused. That dedication and devotion to the Foot Clan was a must if one wished to become one of the team. But they abused his trust. They abused his kindness. Kitsune attempted to sway the conversation to another topic, if only momentarily. Shredder removed his helmet to reveal anger and frustration in his cold eyes. Those dark orbs so full of hatred even after his reign.

"Not even close. In fact, things could not be any worse! The clan, a handful had betrayed me... Turned their backs on me and on the clan! And the worst part is they didn't give any excuse or reason for such disloyalty. One became friends with my enemies while the other decided to be an idiot and simply left. Kitsune...", Shredder sighed in a low and harsh tone. "They must pay for their dishonor against the Foot Clan. I feel I should seek them out and kill them myself. But my most formidable enemies often form this... This barricade, this roadblock, to prevent me from achieving my destined success!"

His venting had turned into an irate rant but he no longer cared. Kitsune always had an answer whenever he didn't. Trying to find the needle in this haystack of questions and concerns was next to impossible the longer his mind lingered on it. Shredder remained knelt at his personal altar for summons and shrugged his shoulders while throwing his head back in intense anger, yelling fiercely. He finally glanced up at her once more and those cold eyes were back. "I summoned you because I need your advice. How am I to continue to run this clan if they no longer trust me? Their beliefs and their ideals are becoming more tame by the day! I fear there won't be a clan to rule if this continues...", he hung his head low in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Foot Clan
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:18 pm

"Yelling about it won't accomplish anything. I won't be surprised the whole building heard you ranting." Although the tone seem sharp, Kitsune had grown used to his outbursts. This wasn't new,"Its not just in New York City, I'm sensing some distrust over here in Japan as well. Many who joined the clan either wanted a piece of your power or were completely ignorant of your goals. Many fear you and your power. While it is wise to be distrusting, I can sense there a seldom few that appear to be loyal to you...and the energy appears to be female..." There was a hint of jealousy in her voice,"Care to explain it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Kitsune always knew the right thing to say, all right. Shredder felt like a child being chided and it would not be tolerated. He lifted his hand and Kitsune shifted the conversation onto what loyalty meant thus far on either side of the world. So, more had become infatuated with obtaining his power? Interesting. Very interesting. The bladed master shrugged his cape from his shoulders and readjusted his posture as Kitsune started to explain that even in Japan dishonor was a plague. Go figure. Disloyalty far as the eye could see. That seemed to be a recurring problem these days.

"Of course they fear me. My power is an object of much desire to more than just mere men. Its desire spreads, even as we speak! Many have tried and failed to accomplish what I've accomplished. Their envy brings me peace of mind.", he smirked. Saki knew what it meant to obtain power but he had a problem with controlling it. He could handle being the boss and managing things from a business standpoint but his desire would end up blinding him, and perhaps even killing him. It would be a means to an end.

But then, Karai mentioned something that caught his immediate attention.

A woman? Some ' strong, female presence', she said. Now that was suspiciously random. Kitsune also seemed to have a hint of jealousy in her tone, malice and bitterness were apparent. Karai? "A strong female energy, you say? You must mean Karai. Of course my daughter is strong and fierce! Was there ever any doubt?", Saki arrogantly remarked. Many feared Kitsune, but Saki feared no-one, man or demon. But Kitsune did have a hold on him. She always did. Was she jealous of Karai after all this time?
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Foot Clan
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:50 pm

"It is not Karai that is causing this agitation." Kitsune narrowed her eyes thoughtfully,"Has anyone else been by your office?" Kitsune decided to ignore his bragging. Of course Saki had accomplished so much, so she will let it slide, for now. Saki is behaving like an unruly child himself. It would take a miracle to guide him properly. It is amazing how much tutelage didn't soften that ego of his. It just made it worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Kitsune still seemed underwhelmed. So, if not Karai... Then... Oh no. Mizune. Kitsune assumed that he and one of his followers were together? How absurd. Perhaps she needed another hundred years to gain more wisdom for herself if that was how she truly thought of the way things were. "Oh, Mizune... Yeah, she is supposedly a kunoichi. I have my doubts. You have nothing to fear from her.", he chuckled. Nervous? Not in the least. She was foolish to think such a thing.

"What's the matter? Suddenly realizing how desirable I truly am to other women, Kitsune?", the master teased. She had nothing to worry about. He only mocked her concerns because it was so absurd and out of place.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Foot Clan
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 am

Kitsune pursed her lips, trying to control her temper. Some might think she is being possessive. And maybe they are right. Perhaps she is being a bit childish herself. Despite being immortal even Kitsune can make mistakes every now and then. Kitsune's muscles started to become less tense. He's right, she had nothing to worry about.

"Mizune? So that is her name...That is the energy I've been sensing. Interesting...she reminds me so much of you. I see a lot of untapped potential. She seems to fully understand your goals. She desires for power, but doesn't know how to wield it properly. Her intentions...for now...appears to be loyal. Should her intentions be impure then I would've personally handle her myself." There was malice in the last sentence. No way would she allow this little girl to get in between them.

Kitsune chuckled lightly."If I were Mizune's age I would've developed a crush, too, so I can't blame her for being attracted to you. She's still a little girl. Should her intentions be sincere, what do you plan to do with her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:34 am

There were plenty of women willing to treat Saki with the respect and dignity that he deserved. Many saw him as unstable, crazy and unpredictable. Funny how others judge you on the merit of your actions rather than by cold, hard facts. Yoshi had slain his brother, his flesh and blood, and left him shunned by others because of his desire for revenge. Any one soul would relentlessly pursue their sibling's murderer just as he had. His past acts were nothing to judge. Just admire.

As Kitsune began explaining her personal thoughts on Mizune, Saki smiled and shook his head. "No. She is nothing like me. She may claim that she is willing to do anything but it isn't true. She is still young and learning. She hasn't yet developed that thirst for vengeance just yet.", he argued. "But yes. Her loyalty, thus far, has not been in question.", Saki revealed. For whatever reason, Mizune was staying loyal to him and his cause. But only because she seemed to want something in return.

Kitsune's question caused him to quirk a curious brow. He hadn't really thought about it.

"'Do with her'? Come now, Kitsune. I will reward her for her loyalty and make her one of us. Karai could use a playmate...", he smirked. After all, Karai hadn't exactly visited her father much. Maybe she was too preoccupied as it were. "That is all, Kitsune. Though, I did want to discuss one tiny little thing. I want you to come to this side of the world and experience firsthand my success. We'll discuss it at a later time. This clan needs order.", and with that he whisked away the reflection, concluding the summoning.

With that, Saki ascended to full-height and placed his helmet over his head and face. It was yet again concealed behind all of that metal and blades. It was time to weed out the weak from the strong... It was time to remind the Foot Clan who they really were.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:15 am

Junko had little to no knowledge of the conversation that is taking place at the Foot Tower. Her mind has been focused on the mission since she left his office. This time she brought along a few weapons. Nothing too drastic, so a katana would do. Not her weapon of choice. And some shurikun. All she need to do is trail after Mikko. Will she be staying at the apartment they stopped by last night? That would be the first place to look.

Hopping over rooftop and rooftop, she scanned the streets, hoping to spot Mikko somewhere. A part of her wished to have taken out the Turtle when she had the opportunity. Little does she know that she might just get that second chance.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:26 am

Gabriel pulled into Taco Bell and joined the long line of vehicles in the drive thru lane. It seemed like everyone had the munchies. The sight of the place excited Jigs. This place always meant a treat for the spoiled pit bull. Gabe chuckled at Mikko's question..

"What do I have planned, huh? I dunno... I think the better question is what do you guys have planned for me?" He winked. "I'm outnumbered.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:30 am

Mikko grinned and looked over at Ally. She had things in mind, but was already informed that he wouldn't sleep with Ally and she didn't seem the type to want to be with a woman. So she would come up with something else.

We can build a pillow fort and rape you in it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:53 am

Ally grinned at Mikko's suggestion. "Hey, I'm all for raping him." She said, flashing a flirty little wink. Of course she wouldn't actually force herself onto him. If that had been the case, she would have been with him long ago. But it was different with Gabe. She actually liked the guy. It just sucked that they seemed to be on the same page regarding relationships. But in Ally's case, she had just never found a guy that was willing to have anything more than a little fun with her. That's what happened when you were the little sister of Timothy Black. Guys got intimidated. But Spike was locked away for now, and while it sucked having her big brother away, it gave her the freedom to attempt a real relationship.

"You know rape is illegal.. "The curly-haired thug winked and passed the joint over to Mikko. Speaking of illegal. But it was legal until you got caught. Soon the drive-thru line was moving and it was their time to order. A dozen tacos and burritos should be enough to go around. He placed the order, then looked at the other two...

"Anything else?"

Ally shook her head. Nope. That certainly should be enough, and it really wasn't food she was after...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 am

Lazarus King wrote:
Laz grinned at Lexi and stood up to get himself ready as well. He had some things planed for their date. He was very excited and nervous. What if he didn't impress her? What if he said something wrong? Whatever they did or talked about he would leave work out of the convo that would be sure to be a mood killer.

He dressed in his nicest cloths and sprayed himself with some axe. He could offered better but liked the smell and girls seemed to like it too.

Once he was ready he waited out in the living room for Lexi.

Once inside the privacy of her bedroom Lexi started digging through her closet in a frantic attempt to find something nice to wear. God, it had been so long since she had done the whole dating thing, which would probably be surprising to most. Getting over a relationship that you thought was timeless would certainly do that to you, and Lexi wasn't one to quickly rebound when it came to matters of the heart. But now, there was hope. But like Laz, Lexi had her concerns. What if she wasn't good enough? A guy like Laz could probably have any girl he wanted. Would he really settle for Dragon bait? She knew what the Foot must think of the Purple Dragons. It was a good thing that he resigned. Though that fact in itself worried her. How much longer would it be before Shredder came looking for him? Was she setting herself up for heartbreak? Whatever the case, it was too late. Even if they couldn't be romantic, she was already attached to the guy.

Finally the brunette settled on a form fitting black dress that came to mid thigh. Sexy, but still classy. It complimented her curves beautifully. Instead of her usual heels, she opted for a pair of boots that came up just below her knees. After she was dressed, she shyly stepped out of her room. Yeah, it had been awhile since she had done this for sure. A smile stretched across her lips as she took Laz in. He looked handsome all dressed up. Then again, the guy probably wasn't capable of being unattractive in anything.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Nope that should do it! Mikko reached into her pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. She counted out the money then handed it to Gabe. She was paying much attention to the dog in the back seat. That was until Jigs poked his head between Mikko and Ally. Mikko practically jumped in Gabe's lap.

Nice doggie with big teeth. she said and patted Jig's head. she soon relaxed and settled back in her seat.

So what kind of drugs do you guys do, I have a little of everything.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Laz had been waiting on the couch for Lexi, and when she finally came out the bedroom he smiled. She was totally worth the wait. He stood up and offered her his arm.

You look beautiful. I feel so under dressed. He lead her to the door after she was ready and opened it for her. They would first go get food, then head to Tiphanny's gig. He hoped she liked dancing.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:56 pm

After she was certain that she was several yards away from the turtles, Junko looked for a place to think. There was a dead end across the street. Looking around, making sure there were no vehicles, she crossed the street and hid behind the trash can. Not the best place to think due to the stench. Her nose wrinkled in disgust, but as someone who has slept near trash cans before, she was used to it.

Junko removed her mask, letting her long dark hair fall to her face, lost in deep thought. This just made her job more difficult. There was no way out. If she leaves, Shredder will kill her. Either way she would be dead. Damned if you, damned if you don't. Leaning back against the wall, she closed her eyes in gritted her in teeth in frustration. What is the right thing to do? Should she carry out Shredder's orders?

Then again, Shredder said to follow Mikko. He didn't say capture the Turtles. Then again, Mikko seemed to have become their ally.

She'd rather live. Lowering her head, she put back the mask on and head towards the direction to that apartment she stopped by last night. Mikko seem to know the location very well. Was she friends with these people? To be sure, she needs to scope it out. But what was the address? Wracking her memory, she headed to a plausible direction, hoping to get the information that she needed.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:13 am

Lexi could feel her cheeks flush with color when Laz complimented her. It meant something coming from him. He was a respectable guy with manners. A real gentleman. Of course what he thought mattered. "And you look handsome." She told him, slightly biting her lower lip like a shy school girl. She couldn't believe this was happening. Just when she thought that she was destined to be a lonely old hag that hoarded cats and wore holey sweats twenty-four-seven, this guy came along. Perfect timing.

She headed out with him. locking the door behind them. The young woman had no idea that the mystery woman from last night was making her way to her apartment. Ignorance was definitely bliss. "So, where are we going?" She asked, handing him the keys to her car.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Laz walked her to her car and took the keys from her. He slipped in the drivers seat and once they were settled in he started the car. It's a surprise He told her. But you're going to love it.

He was bringing them to one of the nicest seafood resturants in the city. Chris' seafood was known by everyone, they were featured on food network and in magazines. You usually needed to call in in advance to get a table. But the owner owed him for that one night Laz saved him from being mugged. Usually Laz didn't take people up on their offer of paying him back, Laz was just happy to help, but this time he was going to call in that favor.

One dish was eaisly over 60 dollars. So he was sure to impress. Then after dinner then could go see Tiphanny.

I hope that you are hungry.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:17 pm

The kunoichi managed to arrive at the apartment complex. Using as much stealth as possible, she whipped out her binoculars, trying to find any trace of Mikko. There was nothing but a line of cars and no sign of Mikko anywhere. There is no way she can go back to the Foot Tower empty handed. There has to be something. No way is she going to give up.

Junko slammed her fist against the railings. So much for finding Mikko tonight. Maybe she will have better luck tomorrow. She checked the clock on her phone. The night is still young. Maybe she could scope out a couple of clubs. Normally she is not one for the social scene, but it couldn't hurt to try it. She just needs to get out of the uniform, first.

Maybe this night isn't a huge loss after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Alliance
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: