TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] Empty
PostSubject: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm

One Day After Reluctant Alliance
10:00 AM

Junko paced around the room, spooning the half eaten cereal, lost in deep thought. Mikko did not showed up at the apartments as expected. What is she missing? Mikko seems to know the people who lived there, at least, one of them. You can never forget the person when you are in the receiving end of the barrel of the gun. Mikko really seemed to like this guy. He didn't look half that bad, not her type. He seemed intoxicated, it amazed her how he managed to hold a gun so well despite being drugged up.

There is a problem...if this guy is the key to all of this, then she might need some muscle. There is no way she can do this without any back up. It looks like she might need some help after all. It looked like she might have to make a quick trip to the Foot Tower and see if there is anyone who can help her on this quest.

Ugh, how she hated this part of the job. Finishing the rest of her cereal, she slipped onto her uniform. Something tells her its going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:36 am

It was bright and still relatively early when Chris Bradford exited the tower to greet a small fleet of able warriors on the front lawn. Master Shredder had explained that these men were to be shown his exemplary fighting skills, counter attacks and proper blocking to prepare them for the battle that awaits them all. Of course Bradford obliged, he was ready and willing to do whatever the Master asked of him. Shredder seemed to be the only being around to acknowledge this martial artist's incredible skill and knack for molding warriors and capable soldiers out of common men and women.

They looked up to him. Well, some of them. A small handful. The rest liked to joke about his aging and liked to get smart about how his movie career diminished after he became too hard to sell as an action hero. Granted, Bradford was still known all over as 'the action guy' when it came to making 'favorites' lists among friends, and endorsing current products didn't hurt either. But some of these fools needed to learn respect and respect must be taught. The Master was pleased, why couldn't they just let him have his moment? Their jealousy got the better of them. That had to be it.

After giving a bow, Bradford began shouting and instructing for them to follow his lead as Shredder watched from high atop the tower with his hands folded behind him and a stern gaze to match. Bradford was arguably his most promising pupil and that was saying a lot considering the mighty warriors to evolve from Shredder's teachings. Maybe he was just a natural. It was about 10:00 AM now and Bradford noticed that a full hour had passed. That went by quick. One of the students tossed him a towel and he curled it around his neck and shoulders. Their lesson wasn't over. Not even close.

"Good work. You, you two... You need to work on your stance and adjust your posture but overall not bad. Everyone take five!", the wannabe Sensei instructed as he walked off to be on his own. He walked away from the crowd and began performing a complex yet relaxing kata to relieve his muscles. He removed his top Gi but left the sash and waist apron strapped across him for a more menacing appeal. The apron moved to and fro with each nicely-timed kick and thrust of his palm, as if it were following him. It was then that he noticed a familiar face strolling up to the tower and he couldn't pass up such an opportunity to rile her up.

Bradford paused, straightened his posture and simply glanced in her direction with his eyes following her every step. That smug smirk was plastered across his gruff features with those sky blue eyes fixated on Mizune like a lock-on targeting system. Oh, this was too good. "Well, well, well! Look at this! And not a moment too soon to join my training session. That is, of course, if you're interested in learning something. But I'd figure... No.", the master martial artist remarked mockingly as he folded his arms over his bare chest. "You look rough. What happened? Did you catch the traitor?"
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:55 am

"News travels fast around here. I guess I'll be careful about whom I pick my battles with from now on." She shook her head,"No. Couldn't find a trace of her. Mikko doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed, so I assume she is hiding out at a friend's somewhere in this city." Pulling over a chair, she swung one slender leg and rest her chin on the armrest,"But I do have a faint idea..."

Her eyes then look over Chris Bradford. Having grown up in Japan of course she is aware of his reputation as an action super star. The kunoichi would roll her eyes contemptuously at Bradford. His attitude towards women had never been one of her favorite traits, nor did she particularly cared about the films he was involved in, but admit they were entertaining. If there is one thing she did learn is that Bradford is a sucker for a pair of legs. Just the thought of trying to seduce this jerk made her skin crawl.

But she needed his help, so she has to set aside her pride, for now.

"I could use a little help, though...how about it?" She purred. All those years of learning the ways of the kunoichi had led up to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:11 am

Bradford had heard about the nasty scene through the grapevine. Gossip seemed to be a big thing with some of the new recruits. Others couldn't even handle the sight of blood. It was just a bad situation that deserved less attention than it was afforded. Mizune and Mikko were now bitter enemies and Bradford couldn't care less. But it didn't matter what he cared about. Their master, The Shredder, was what mattered and he cared about this situation. He wanted Mikko dead for her betrayal, far as he knew.

His smirk stretched a little when Mizune began extending her legs in his general direction. It was a sign that she wanted something, or she was desperate. Bradford didn't know to be sure but from what he knew about her he would guess the latter. After all, a kunoichi is not to be fully trusted. Bradford often thought with his 'short sword' when it came to matters of the opposite sex but he had to maintain his faux relationship with Irma. No time to be a cheating bastard just yet. Maybe when the time is right.

"You know, for someone trying to constantly please the master you sure are lousy at your job. But don't worry... I'll help you out. Mikko seems rather elusive and knowing her contacts this could be her leading you right into a trap, or worse.", the ninja master deduced. Mizune wasn't at all bad looking and if he had his choice there would be plenty of ways to use her flexibility to his advantage. But that must wait for another time. "Let me end the session for today and we'll go upstairs and plan this out. Mikko is just some junkie. Surely she couldn't be this hard to capture. But, then again she was one of us. A sad, unfortunate truth.", he commented harshly.

Bradford approached the students and gave them a bow before explaining the current situation and why the lesson must end earlier than expected. He glanced at Mizune and gestured for her to follow him inside where he gathered his belongings and marched up the steps leading to his private quarters. A shame that fool, Xever, couldn't be around to witness this. At least Mizune had good taste in partners.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:30 am

The kunoichi was fighting the urge not to verbally assault Bradford. Yes, she had been distracted. No one is perfect. Even the most experienced ninja fails once in awhile. She followed Bradford up the stairs and into his own personal quarters. So the rumors of his strong personality were true, after all. She shrugged it off. She needs to play nice if she wanted this plan to succeed.

Junko never considered living in the Foot Tower before. The room appears to be comfortable. She would think that Mr. Superstar would live in somewhere a bit more luxurious. She heard about his career tanking. Who would've thought he'd settled for less?

"So...this is what became of the once great Chris Bradford. Shame. I thought you'd be living somewhere that is more...expensive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:43 pm

They eventually ended up in his room, where many a beautiful woman had found herself sprawled across his nice bed of silk and strong sexual vibes. But this was business, not pleasure. Bradford shut the door behind them when he heard that little remark escape her pretty mouth. A lesser man would've raged out and attempted to throw a tantrum with quips and petty insults, which Bradford was known for. Though he maintained his cool for some reason and simply smiled down at the floor.

"Yeah... Me too. A shame my face is still endorsing every day products, huh? Life is hell when every now-adult fan of yours still wants everything signed at local Cons. By the way, where's your room?", the quick-on-his-feet ninja master returned fire. "That's what I thought. You better learn to quit when you're behind. In your position, I'd be more concerned with what Shredder's gonna do to you once he finds out about another failure from his little 'pet'. It won't be pretty!", Bradford warned the obvious.

Refusing to put on a top and letting his muscular physique seep into Mizune's thoughts on purpose, the shirtless ninja bent over the personal coffee table with his hands gripping the edges. His oceanic hues were mere inches from her own eyes as he stared off in his own unusual and creepy manner. "You said you had an idea about where Mikko was or what she was doing. Let's hear it. I'm your one chance into the master's 'good graces' so we might want to handle this with care.", he reminded her of the truth as he awaited her information.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Brushing aside his ego for now, it was time to cut to the chase. No need to make Bradford angry. If she had then it is curtains for her,"Mikko is not the only one protecting the turtles. We arrived at this apartment complex and had guns pointed at us. Mikko seems to know at least one of them. Didn't catch a name, but knowing her type, he might be hanging out at the local bars. The guy seemed pretty out of it. I'm shocked that he was able to hold a gun. I need your help to take him out. Can't drag a body by myself. That would look suspicious."

If Bradford thinks he is going to amaze her with his muscular physique then he's dead wrong. She remained underwhelmed. Yeah, she was impressed with Shredder's physique but that was different. He was the Shredder. It was that stupid crush that landed her into this problem to begin with. Even though she swore to not come back to the Foot Tower empty handed, Bradford is right about one thing, she needed his help, although she'd hate to say it.

Her own brown, almond shaped eyes bore into them, a look of pure determination and seriousness. She was not here to play around, this was business. There was no time for bullshitting. Her life is on the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:16 pm

So, Mikko was slightly more clever than the ninja had given her credit for. That was unexpected. Bradford felt Mikko was just some addict without any sense whatsoever. She just wanted to stab people and do slutty dances, which to be brutally honest Chris never thought she was that sexy anyway. Just another tramp for the clan to plow through. It was true that girls never lasted long here because the guys liked harassing them. But some were held in higher respect, like Karai and Kitsune.

That was about it, though. Bradford didn't know what to make of all of this. All he could figure was if they couldn't nab Mikko, they could at least set the trap. It sounded like Mizune had the right idea. Maybe Shredder wasn't so naive as to trust this one. At least she seemed somewhat intelligent when it came to scheming. He smiled, standing upright again and folding his arms over his bare chest. "Sounds solid enough. So we grab the poor sap, bring him here and hold him hostage to get to Mikko? Sounds like you want to emotionally break her. I like it.", he admitted with a grin.

"Just one question. Think we should tell the master about this? Or is this one of those 'keep him in the dark' missions? If he finds out, he'll kill us. But if we bring him this chump to bring Mikko to us... Perhaps we'll get promoted.", Bradford started visualizing but it was only a fantasy until they could snatch the punk.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Leaning on the table, she rested her chin against the palm of her hand, lost in thought. If they kept this plan to themselves, no doubt Shredder would believe they were scheming behind his back. Then she can kiss her job, and her life, good bye. But if they were to be able to bring his body and explain the plan to him then, maybe Shredder will reward them both.

"I'd say we keep him in the dark, for now. Once we nab this guy we'll be able to explain it to him." Straightening herself she looked at Chris up and down,"Why are you so interested in helping me out? I thought that those movies taught you never to trust a kunoichi." She sauntered over to Bradford's side of the table, placing her hands on his shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze,"What do you get out of it, besides personal satisfaction?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Chris' eyes widened when she replied with keeping their master in the dark. Wasn't that breaking some sort of code or rule? The Foot Clan were like one big family and secrets were not an accepted agreement upon initiation. But Chris also felt that Shredder would send someone else in his place to help Mizune. It was silly to even think it but even he knew that the master had his preferences; generally they were mutants. Beings of size and strength that were almost a guarantee.

Then, Mizune hit him with the big question. Her sensual movements took him off guard and even more so once her hands squeezed his shoulders in a suggestive manner. But he could only snort in response as he attempted to figure this one out. Why the hell was he helping her? "Fair enough. My movies do hold such realistic portrayals of different ethnic groups...", he joked and teased. "To tell you the truth, I don't know. I guess I just feel like you're one of us now. The clan helps each other out from time to time.", Bradford shrugged.

He knew deep down that he normally wouldn't do this. So why so eager now? Bradford was the only one who could truly answer that question; and yet he could not. Perhaps there was something about Mizune that made him trust her so easily. He didn't feel as if he had to always be on guard around her. But of course his misogynistic tendencies did not hold him back. Bradford had no problem knocking a bitch out if she got smart with him. He didn't feel the desire to with Mizune.

Maybe he was just going soft.

"It's not so much about helping you than it is finding the traitor that has betrayed Shredder. He gets cranky when his pawns aren't lined up straight. I don't know why Mikko was held in such high regard anyway. She was foolish to betray us. Why do you care so much about what I think all of a sudden?", Chris playfully asked as he tried to get a good look at her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:05 pm

The mood in the scene quickly started to change. She had watched enough movies to know what happens next. "Maybe I just want to convince myself that you are not such a bad guy underneath." She shrugged her shoulders. She had believed, even witnessed, his outbursts on several occasions. She never been a fan of his work and dismissed him as misogynistic. What brought this change all of a sudden?

For some odd reason, she let her body pressed against his,"Movies never are one to accurately portray ethnic groups fairly." She joked. Then she continued,"I asked Shredder the exact same question. Mikko is a special case, he says. I can see why. She strikes me as someone who has a one track mind. I found it hysterical that she lets herself become available so easily. The kunoichi may sleep around, but we're not stupid."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:53 pm

"Me? Not a bad guy?", Bradford remarked playfully. Many would consider him one of the most conceited, egotistical and selfish human beings that ever existed. Except his loyal fanbase, of course. "If I wasn't bad, I wouldn't be a part of the clan. What about you? You seem to have a bigger heart than any kunoichi should.", Bradford claimed with lifted eyebrows. It was more of a rhetorical question and he didn't expect an answer for it.

Maybe he was just so used to everyone being so greedy and arrogant around the tower that meeting anyone even remotely decent was a million-to-one. But Mizune couldn't be that decent of a person. Her profession was killing people as a hobby. Taking out her enemies with stealth and incredible skills. Bradford, on the other hand... "No, you're certainly not stupid in any regard. That head of yours has come up with a good plan so far. If that mouth of yours wasn't used for just quips and insults, I'd have half a mind to ask what else it's good for.", the ninja superstar remarked in half-seriousness.

Mizune had intentionally and purposefully pressed her body against his. Her skin was so soft, so delicate. But he had to keep reminding himself that in her line of work it was the mind tricks that ended your life. Their plan was coming through but it was a matter of executing it. He would help her but Mizune probably already had that figured. As for pleasure before business? Well, he was no stranger to that either.

"Seems we'd both rather knife each other in the back than cooperate as a functioning team. Still, I can always enjoy the foreplay before a kill. So, just have to find this loser and Mikko is right where we want her. Works for me.", Bradford agreed as he moved one hand up to run his fingers through her dark locks and down her slender face. Perhaps this partnership wouldn't suck so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:46 pm

What he said took her by surprise. She often questioned herself what she was doing here and why. Shelter. That was the thing she never had growing up. No home to call her own, no family that was willing to take her in. She was simply just paying back for everything that old woman has done for her. Sort of.

His touch made her shiver a little. Her eyes downcast she mumbled under her breath,"There is nothing good about me. You seem to already know that, especially with what I am about to do. I've met the mutants everyone has been talking about. The way those turtles look at me...especially that big red one. He hated me." She could still feel those eyes of his bore into her, almost like he can see right through her, like he can guess what her true intentions were. She never did catch his name.

A part of her felt bad for calling him an animal, but she did appreciate his judgmental, accusing stares. It made her nervous. He looked like he could break her in half if he wanted to.

Junko smiled, amused by the comment of her being smart-mouthed rather then angry. She is used to people telling her that she needed self control,"Discipline has never been one of my greatest virtues. You are not the first person who has called me a smart ass. Besides I was only teasing Saki. The man needs to lighten up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:36 am

When Mizune revealed that she had met the four mutants that Shredder has wanted dead, Chris slowly turned and glared right at her. His expression was more confused and awkward than it had been all day. "Yeah, the master will 'lighten up' when we catch those four freaks and make them pay. Until then he's on the warpath.", the ninja sighed. Shredder was always so tense but Chris knew that it was because he walked the path of a true warrior. It had to be for that reason.

But the fact that she had come across them by chance was incredible. Why was she telling him and not the master, though? Shredder would surely love to hear about this. The four mutant turtles have been found, and by one of their own no doubt. The Foot Clan had a lot of advantages by being everywhere and nowhere. They had allegiances with a few big names in town that kept their eyes and ears open just in case Saki wanted to know something. Mizune just waltzed right up and met his four arch enemies.

Brilliant. Just brilliant. Chris shook his head slowly as a smile began to form. So, she finally experienced the stupid ninja reptiles... And didn't like it? What a shock. "Hey, you can't let that crap get to you. Of course they wouldn't be happy with you. They probably already know who you are. They're stalkers like that from what I hear.", Chris scoffed. "So tell me... How ugly were they? ", he asked with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:01 am

The moment those words escaped Bradford's mouth, Mizune found her fists clenching and unclenching, trying hard to search for the answer. Something about that comment struck a nerve in her. Ugly? They were humongous and maybe to some humans, even monstrous, but they were....after meeting with the turtle in blue, the word she can describe was human. They were very human. Why did Shredder wanted them dead?

Then she realized her error. She had broken all defenses and told this to one of Shredder's loyal warriors. What if he relayed it to Shredder? She would be dead if he discovered she didn't kill them. She would make it up to him by bringing back the body of that guy. But for now she wants to play it nice with Chris. For now.

"Very." She said. The kunoichi folded her arms,"You asked me if my mouth is as good as making quips and insults. Its good for other things." She sat on his bed. Silk. So he can afford nice things after all,"It just hasn't been put to good use. I was hoping to use it on Shredder." She shrugged non chalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:33 am

Mizune revealed that she intended to put her 'talents' to good use on the master. It made Chris chuckle out loud. To think, Master Shredder engaging in a romantic relationship with anyone; even if his intentions with her proved selfish. Chris couldn't even think of a good one to retort with. That material just wrote itself. The entire time he'd been a part of the clan, never had he seen the master with anyone. He only spoke of Kitsune in passing and it was always very brief with little detail.

Chris noticed that she sauntered over to his bed with the silk sheets and his eyebrow lifted curiously. No, she didn't want to do this. He didn't want to do this. Chris didn't want to be the guy that got the girl who was hot for the master. That was just bad business. It was unusual, too. But he shrugged it off rather quickly. "I do go for the best! The sheets, I mean. Whaddya say we get outta here and grab some lunch? Can't go killing people on an empty stomach.", the ninja master suggested.

This assignment was going to be tricky. On one hand, Chris knew the importance of leading Mikko and the freaks back to this tower for the master. But on the other hand he was well aware of Shredder's temper and did not want to be on the end of his wrath and rampage; neither did Mizune. Lunch sounded good right about now. It was close enough to noon for eateries to be opening up to serve them. It wasn't a matter of how they would pull this off, but when. Timing was very critical.

"We can discuss this more later. Don't want to be too inconspicuous. Especially since the master presumes we hate each other to death. I'll meet you at Lairdman Avenue in twenty minutes.", Chris smirked. He had to shower quickly and throw on his nicest khakis for this outing. After all, a superstar inside of a local restaurant? Eating? Yeah, he would be bombarded with photos and autographs. The life of an action hero. Maybe this wasn't so bad, after all.

[ E N D ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]   Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford] Empty

Back to top Go down

Knife in the Dark [Tags: Chris Bradford]
Page 1 of 1