TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Angel's Den.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

Dark Angel's Den. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angel's Den.   Dark Angel's Den. EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:43 am

Twisted Evil

Come ask me something if you dare Razz
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Dark Angel's Den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel's Den.   Dark Angel's Den. EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:23 pm

*offer s box of chocolate* What are your days like? Takes us through an ordinary day for yourself.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

Dark Angel's Den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel's Den.   Dark Angel's Den. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:44 am

Mmmmm thank you - coffee? *offers fresh hot chai vanilla cappuccino to the leggy blond and has some chocy*

And well I am not a fan of the early out of bed, but I challenge my self daily to get up and at it - out for a quick jog, back home shower, breakfast, something blended, then work - which at the moment is using my inheritance from my grandmother to upgrade the first floor home into a small health and self defense gym. And the top floor into a small apartment.

Doesn't sound like much maybe but a lot of leg work finding good contractors to do the work and planning how the place will look.

and that pretty much my day, maybe now I am home I may have a few late nights hanging with the guys, if lucky out knocking skulls with RedT and SpaceMan, or girling it up with April - and or you now Wink

Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Angel's Den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angel's Den.   Dark Angel's Den. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel's Den.
Page 1 of 1