TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:57 am

((Next day from Torn and Broken. 11Am))

That night Mikko had Laz stitch her up then she went home. Or what she was calling home. Ally was no where in sight when she returned to Gabe's place. So She took a shower and went right to bed. Slipping in Gabe's bed and crawling under the sheets. The pitbull hopping up and curling up by her legs. She wasn't sure if Jigs was alowed on the bed, but this one time wouldn't hurt.

Mikko woke around nine and made breakfast for herself and fed the dog. She then got dressed and wrote a note for Ally, where ever she was.

Got home last night couldn't find you. Gabe is in the hospital he's pretty messed up, that's where I'll be, then I have a date with Raph tonight! Call me when you get this and I'll give you details.

She put the letter on the fridge then headed out the door by ten.

She didn't have a car, and though she could have paid for a cab she decided to walk. Mikko wanted to call Raph and set up a place and time for their date, But Raph had broke her phone. She would just borrow Laz's.

An hour later she came up to the hospital. she headed inside and stopped at the gift shop. She grabbed a stuffed bear and some balloons and flowers. Part of her hoped Gabe was awake and alert, but another part of her hoped he was still under the drugs pull. She couldn't imagine the pain he must be in. She headed up to his room and walked in without knocking. Eze was sleeping in the chair and Tiph was reading a book. She gave the girl a wave then put the gifts next to Gabe's bed.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:48 am

Despite her initial plan of staying at the hospital overnight, Lexi had left the Metro upset. She knew what Ezekiel was capable of, and once his mind was made up about something, that was that. He wouldn't listen to her. He wouldn't consider her feelings. Protecting his 'group' was the most important thing to the thug, and she understood that. But he should also be considerate of their happiness, too. Laz was obviously a part of her life, and Mikko meant something to Gabriel. Just what, Lexi herself wasn't sure, but she had seen the worry in his dying gaze last night when they had literally dragged him out of the tower. Dragged He hadn't been able to support himself, but with everything that was going on, Lexi and the others wrote it off as weakness from the blood loss, and unimaginable pain. Now, there was something more sinister to consider. Something that could change not only Gabriel's life, but the rest of theirs as well.

After leaving the hospital, Lexi had kept her promise and made a stop by Ezekiel's to pay Isabella a visit. Though, she had went against Ezekiel's orders. Laz had accompanied her, but she was careful and Laz used all of his former ninja stealth. Bella was understandably upset that her father wouldn't be home, and uncle Gabriel was injured. Lexi felt bad for the little girl. She was to young to understand, and her father had been gone a lot lately. Part of her was tempted to take the child to the hospital so she could see both of the men that she adored, but not without Ezekiel's permission. Besides, maybe it wasn't such a good idea for her to see Gabriel in his current state.

After leaving Ezekiel's house, Lexi and Laz made a stop by Gabriel's to check on Jigs and bring him back to her place. They found Mikko there, injured and bleeding. Laz stitched her up and they made sure that she would be okay for the night. Figuring that Mikko would want company, Lexi decided to leave Jigs. The pit bull would be more comfortable in his own home, anyway.

The two returned home around early morning, but Lexi knew that it would be a restless night. Instead of attempting the inevitable, she decided to spend time with Laz on the couch. Despite her desire to not take this too fast, she found herself gravitating towards his warmth, and was soon wrapped in his arms. For the first time that night, contentment finally found her and she drifted off to sleep.

11 AM

A few short hours had passed, and Lexi's eyes slowly began to flutter open. Laz' welcoming scent met her long before her eyelids rose, and a small smile stretched across her tired lips. She nuzzled against his chest, but realizing that she had fallen asleep in his arms once again caused the young woman to blush. She looked up at him, smiling shyly. "Sorry.. I keep doing that to you..."

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:57 am

Last night was busy. After leaving the hospital they checked on Eze's kid. Laz did feel bad about being there knowing that the father didn't want him around, so he stood hidden outside. After that it was off to Gabe's place and not a moment too soon. Mikko had to be stitched up. After doing that they headed home.

Laz fell asleep pretty much right away on the couch. He did wonder when Lexi would invite him into the bed. They were getting close. They were a couple....right? Laz didn't really know.

He woke up that morning with Lexi sleeping beside him. He smiled at her and shook his head.

Not bothering me. Maybe next time we can sleep in the bed though.

He leaned down and gave her cheek a kiss. I suppose we're going back to the hospital? We can pick up some breakfast on the way. If you want me to come with you that is. I know your boy don't like me very much.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:31 am

Fortunately for Gabriel, he had slept through the night and well into the next day. The morphine had definitely been an agent of mercy and without it, the night wouldn't have gone as peaceful for the occupants of the room. 11 AM rolled around, and the doctor was finally making her rounds. She gave a knock on the door, but realizing that Ezekiel had been asleep, she slipped inside, casting her gaze at Tiph and Mikko.

"How is everyone this morning?" She asked, moving over to her patient. Gabriel had bled through his bandages, and the medical wrap that adorned his upper torso, holding them into place. They already looked disgusting, but that was to be expected. The drainage and discharge would be normal until the sutured wounds began to mend. She checked his vitals, scribbling everything down into her notepad. Gabe seemed oblivious to her various intrusions until the cold steel of the stethoscope  made contact with his ribs...

..cold metal.. slicing through his flesh...

The flashbacks caused his body to painfully jerk and his eyes snapped open, reflecting the horror that he had miraculously survived the night before. His injured lungs struggled to keep up with his racing heart, sending the monitors into a beeping frenzy.

"You're okay.. I just need to take your vitals.." The woman tried to comfort, but Gabe's eyes seemed distant, as if he was in an entirely different time and place. "He's suffering post traumatic stress..." The doctor informed his 'family'. "Not uncommon this early after a trauma, but it could develop into an issue.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:38 am

Mikko was fixing the flowers when the nurse came in. She gave a smile and hello then watched as the nurse took care of Gabe. There were a lot of questions Mikko had. One being if he would compleatly heal. What would be his life long complications?

Mikko had already decided that when Gabe finally got to go home, She would take care of him till he full recovered. But would he ever fully recover?

Then Gabe woke up in a panic. Mikko took Gabe's hand and squeezed it.

Gabe! Gabe, you're ok. Everything is alright. calm down.

Hearing that this could turn into an issue worried Mikko. She laid a hand on his cheek and rubbed his skin with her thumb. She kept whispering reasuences in his ear hoping that it would help.

Tiphanny sat in the chair not sure what to do, she wasn't cut out for this. it was too upseting. she was thankful that Mikko was there to help out even if she was putting them in danger, At least she could help calm Gabe.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:45 am

Laz' suggestion about using the bed next time caused the blush to spread across her face. They hadn't even had a proper kiss yet, because it seemed that they were both trying to take it slow, but now he was suggesting the bed...

..maybe she was over thinking this. He meant it innocently, right? Sure. Just cuddling as they had been. No harm. Though, part of Lexi hoped that she was wrong, and he was wanting to move a little further. That  thought caused her heart to flutter. It had been so long since she had felt this kind of excitement.

"Yeah, we need to go check on Gabe.." She told him. "And breakfast sounds good." She smiled, nuzzling a kiss against his cheek. She hoped that sometime soon, one of them would be brave enough to go in for a peck on the lips, that could develop into something more...

"I don't care if Ezekiel likes you or not, he's going to have to accept that you're a part of my life."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:33 am

Even though Gabriel's eyes were open, he was reliving last night and feeling the fear all over again. The fact that his earlier movement had aggravated his injuries didn't help matters any. Even with the morphine, the pain was excruciating. It took a moment, but Mikko's efforts slowly began to pull him back from the depths of his trauma. One eye twitched involuntarily as he tried to focus on her, his lungs struggling to take in oxygen. The burning sensation in his throat once again made itself known, and a shaky hand once again reached up, trying to grasp the invasive tube.

"Not yet. Your lung still needs support." She tried to explain, but figuring that in his drugged state, he wouldn't comprehend. The doctor then looked at Mikko, since the brother was asleep, and the other girl looked like she was about to run through the wall. "Try to keep his hands away from that. We really want to avoid restraints, given his emotional trauma."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:38 am

Mikko nodded to the nurse and took both of Gabe's hands in hers. I know it sucks. trust me, I've been there. But it's so you will get better. And then you can get out of here. She kissed his hands and gave them a squeeze. I promise I wouldn't let them do anything that would put you in danger. You are safe. You just have to relax.

It was then that Ezekiel woke up and pushed Mikko out of the way to take her place. hey man. Putting up a fight? Stop that. You'll be out of here soon, then we can go out and cause some trouble.

Mikko did not like being pushed out the way like that. She was trying to help! She grabbed the stuffed bear from the shelf and walked over to where Tiphanny was. She placed the stuffed animal by Gabe's head. His name is cuddles She teased.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:40 am

Laz changed his cloths and splashed some water on his face. He didn't feel the need to shower or anything, it wasn't like he smelled. Plus he thought maybe tonight he and Lexi could shower together. Get to know each other a little better.

Once he was done he waited for Lexi to finish up.

I'm sure I can take Ezekiel on. Hey should we get Gabe a get well gift or something?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:12 am

Mikko was trying to sooth him, but panic was slowly taking over. The tubes, the bed.. the beeping. Even in his state, Gabriel realized that he was in a hospital. It was impossible to calm down. He wanted nothing more than to jerk out the tubes and push himself up, but none of that was happening. Mikko had his hands, but then Ezekiel pushed her out of the way. Gabe used that moment to grasp for the tube, the simple action of moving his arm was impossible. his muscles trembled and the limb felt like dead weight. God, if fucking hurt! You never realized how important the muscles in your back are until you have them shredded. The action caused him to wince, and a pained whimper was muffled by the tube.

Mikko's attempts with the bear was lost on him for the moment. Right now, he was too focused on removing that damn tube! When his shaky arm became to heavy to function, the injured thug looked to his brother for help, his gaze conveying the silent plea that he wished that he could speak...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:17 am

Gabe. Gabe, chill out man. You have to leave it in. Ezekiel knew that was not what Gabe wanted to hear. He understood the fear that his brother had but if he wanted to get better he had to calm down. He looked to the nurse for some help, something to calm him down. It wasn't want Eze wanted, to drug Gabe up, but if it would keep him from injuring himself more then that's what Gabe needed.

Mikko took Gabe's hands again and held them. She then looked at the nurse.

Isn't there another way other then the tube? Like a mask, or something?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:47 pm

But Gabriel couldn't be calm. Though, Ezekiel's voice and Mikko's gestures were a temporary distraction. For the moment, Mikko had his hands and was trying to calm him. The efforts were working on a semi level, and a huge part of that was due to the effects of the morphine coursing through his veins. But drugs could only do so much. They couldn't take away that fear that had been so deeply ingrained in him. He just.. needed to get out of here...

The doctor seemed to pick up on what Ezekiel was silently asking. She gave a small nod and spared a look at Gabriel. "If he becomes a danger to himself, we can sedate him if you would like to fill out a consent form."

Then came Mikko's question. "He needs the tube for now. The knife managed to slice between his ribs and hit his left lung. The tube insures that he gets enough oxygen. A mask wouldn't work as well.." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:52 pm

Mikko nodded at the nurse and turned back to Gabe. Gabriel. Shhhhh... She leaned down and put her forehead on his, she still held his hand in hers. Slow breaths, Gabe. Close your eyes and take slow breaths. She kissed his forehead and let his hands go to run her fingers through his hair.

Ezekiel was not liking all the attention Mikko was giving Gabe. She was getting to close. It would hurt Gabe even more when he took her to Shredder.

If you don't calm down I'm going to have Lexi paint your tow nails pink. He tried to tease, hoping to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:05 am

Considering her anxiousness to get to the hospital, Lexi got dressed at record speed. It was chilly out, so she decided against a sexy dress and opted for something a little more comfortable. A pair of black pants and a sweater, covered by a thick black jacket. Her heels were traded in for fuzzy lined boots. Normally she would have dressed to impress Lazarus, but right now she was more worried about Gabriel. Hopefully by now, Laz liked her for who she was, and not how she looked. But Lexi was one of those girls who was blessed to be pretty no matter if she tried or not.

Once she was ready, Lexi rejoined Laz and smiled at his question. "Yeah, I think he would like that. Maybe flowers. Something to liven up the room. Or, do guys hate getting flowers?" She asked, wanting a man's opinion...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 am

After Lexi was ready he lead them out to the car. No flowers are good. I can't think of anything else to get. A giant stuffed monkey?

Are you driving or you want me to?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 am

Gabriel tried to do as he was instructed, taking slow breaths, but that didn't seem to help much. His eyes slid closed as Mikko rested her forehead against his, savoring the closeness, the contact. Now more than anything, he yearned for it. Confirmation that he wasn't alone, because he had felt that his entire life. And being a child left alone in hospitals could really do damage to a person. He was living proof of that.

When Mikko released his hands, his own instinctively reached for the tube and this time he was successful. His fingers relentlessly wrapped around the base of the plastic structure that was feeding his lungs with much needed oxygen, and with a desperate jerk, he ripped it from his throat. The action was followed by violent coughs that felt like razor blades were slicing through his lungs, and blood dripped from the corners of his mouth as he struggled to catch his breath. Damn, why was it so hard to breathe? Panicked by the drowning feeling, he desperately made an attempt to push himself up...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:23 am

Before either Ezekiel or Mikko could stop him, Gabe had the tube out. both panicked. Ezekiel ran out of the room looking for a doctor. Yelling down the hall that they needed help. Mikko stood with Gabe and tried to calm him down.

She held on to his shoulders to keep him from sitting up.

Tiphanny finally got off her seat and went to the bed. She took Gabe's hands and tried to help calm him down, hopfully Eze would get a doctor in here soon.

Gabe stop! calm down. Mikko pleaded with him.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:28 pm

"A giant stuffed monkey?" Lexi chuckled at that. "So, guys don't mind getting stuffed animals and flowers? That's good to know." She smiled and dug through her bag for the keys, then handed them to Laz. "You can drive if you want." A good sign that she trusted the guy. Not just anyone was allowed behind the wheel of her vehicle.

After they were both settled, they started on their rounds, first stopping to one of Laz' favorite restaurants to grab some breakfast. Knowing how terrible hospital food was, she decided to pick up stuff for everyone that had stayed over night, even Ezekiel. Even though she couldn't agree with him with his plans regarding the ex Foot, he was still family.

Net on their rounds was the floral shop that Sally, Ezekiel's late wife, used to work at. Just being there brought back painful memories, but she wanted to get the best. That was what Sally loved so much about this place. It's pride and what they did. Lexi chose a vase of sunflowers, because that cold ICU room needed a little sunshine. They also held meaning, too. They reminded her of the time that Gabe had ran out of weed and decided to pick the pedals off of her sunflowers, grinded them up and tried to smoke them. Her ex had been going through withdrawals from trying to come clean from heavier drugs, so she didn't hold it against him.

Once all of their running was done, the couple headed for the hospital. As they made it up to the floor that Gabriel was on, Lexi inwardly prayed that he had a good night. That Ezekiel had got some rest, and could talk to her with a more rational mind. Fat chance, but she could hope.

Unfortunately they arrived as all hell was breaking loose. Ezekiel ran past them in a panic, yelling for a doctor. That caused her heart to leap into her throat. She ran into the room to see Gabriel bleeding from the mouth, and struggling to get up. Mikko and Tiph were trying to comfort him as they attempted to keep him down...

"What happened?!" Lexi asked, panic clear on her features.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Mikko and tiphanny were struggling to hold Gabe down, for being medicated he was dead set on getting out of there. Mikko was worried about the bleeding. Thankfully Lexi and Laz came in, Mikko motioned Laz over. I thin we have to get him on his side so he doesn't drown in his own blood, I don't know how much bleeding he caused.

At Lexi's question she let out a sigh and shook her head. He pulled out his breathing tube.

With Laz's help, the girls were able to roll Gabe over enough so that he wouldn't choke.

Ezekiel finally found the doctor and told him what Gabe had done and that there was bleeding. Hopefully his brother didn't damage himself too much more.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:23 am

Fortunately the doctor hadn't made it far before Ezekiel came running out, screaming for help. She quickly made a u-turn and rushed back into the room where she found that Gabriel had ripped the tube out of his throat. The action had obviously caused some damage, and now he was struggling to push himself up. It looked like he would have to be sedated. There was no avoiding it at this point.  She monitored the patient's efforts as he struggled to breathe and grabbed a suctioning tube to clear his airway of any blood before it could be sucked into his lungs. The coldness caused Gabe to jerk away, but with the help of the others, she finally managed to shove it in between his lips, into his mouth and as fare into his throat as she could. Gabriel was struggling for breath, but it was evident that his lings could function on their own...

"I'm going to try him on the mask..." She told the others. "Considering that he's injured his throat and there could be swelling, I don't want to shove another tube down it. He would eventually jerk it back out.. unless we keep him sedated.."

By now, Lexi had figured out what had happened. She placed the sunflowers on the night stand and moved closer to the bed, not liking what the doctor was telling Ezekiel. Obviously the doctor had pegged him as the one to make all medical decisions. He was the brother, after all.  "You mean, keep him out of it for days? I really don't think that's a good idea. I mean, it would be good in the sense that he could rest and heal, but it could cause other problems. We should try to avoid that.."

"It's obvious at this point that he's a danger to himself." The doctor tried to explain. After making sure that her patient's airway was free of blood, she carefully placed an oxygen mask over his face. Gabriel's unsteady hand almost instantly reached for it, but Lexi was quick to pull it away.

"If there's swelling and his airway becomes blocked, we may have to perform a tracheotomy."

..why were they all talking like he wasn't in the room? Why was everyone else getting to decide what to be done with him? Gabriel felt like he was a ghost, having an out of body experience. This wasn't right. A trache-what?? Another hole in his throat? He watched with hazy eyes as a nurse came into the room and handed the doctor a syringe filled with liquid, then handed Ezekiel the consent form to keep him sedated and for the tracheotomy, if things came to that.

Gabriel's eyes frantically darted to Ezekiel, pleading beyond what any words could convey.. "Please.. don't.." He managed to whisper despite the pain in his throat...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 am

This was all becoming too much. Gabe was freaking out, Eze was just agreeing with the doctors and Tiphanny looked like she was about to puke. None of these people were helping the situation. Lexi seemed to be the only one who was thinking clearly.

Everyone stepped the fuck back, now! She demanded. Tiphanny stepped back, Eze stood up straight but didn't move from his spot.

He's not getting a tracheotomy, Because he's going to be good and keep the mask on.He can clearly breath without the tube, as you said. She told the doctor.

Mikko sat down on the side of the bed and took both Gabe's hands. She gave him a smile. I'm not going to let them do anything to you ok. But you have to keep the mask on, because you needed it to keep your lungs strong. I know how you feel. When I was young I was in and out the hospital a lot. I had my fare share of tubes and IVs. I was beat a lot as a kid by my foster father, and rather then help me, the city let me stay in an abusive home. I don't like hospitals either. They are cold, scary places. But you are really really hurt, Gabe. I know you are in pain, and I know you're scared. But I promise I am not going to let these doctors do anything bad to you. ok? All I'm asking is that you keep the mask on. It's just for a few days.

Ezekiel stood back as Mikko talked to Gabe. He needs to do what the doctor says.

Mikko looked at Ezekiel. Only if it's in his best interest. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair. You're going to be ok, Gabe. you just have to try and relax.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:53 am

The doctor wasn't expecting Mikko's outburst, but it wasn't something that she wasn't used to. People disagreed all the time. It just seemed that this lot had other issues with each other that made the whole situation even worse. It was unfortunate that Gabriel didn't have a parent or wife to make these decisions for him.

"Yes, the mask will help. But we don't know if there will be any swelling due to him ripping out the tube. The tracheotomy would only be used in the event that this happens. We will have to monitor that and see how it goes. The sedative is to put him under so that he doesn't harm himself.." She explained, looking at Ezekiel. He hadn't signed the papers yet, so for now she was holding off but gave him an expectant look. She needed to know something.

Gabriel tried to focus on Mikko as she spoke, thankful that she had intervened. He couldn't comprehend a whole lot due to the pain meds, but it seemed like she had gone through similar stuff with her dad. He gave her hand a squeeze as he struggled to keep his eyes open, not wanting to drift off. Who knew what the doctors would do to him if he wasn't able to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 am

Mikko leaned close to Gabe's ear and whispered to him. get some sleep. I wont leave this room. I'll personally kill anyone who tries to hurt you. She kissed his cheek then sat up and looked at everyone else.

Ezekiel wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to help Gabe and give him the best care, but he didn't want Gabe to hate him either. Though, maybe it was better that Gabe be mad then hurt himself.

Um....lets see how he is for now before we put him under. I think with all of us here he'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:12 am

...but they had all been in the room when Gabriel violently ripped the tube from his throat. Could they stop him from doing any more damage? Not that he could hurt himself with the mask, but there was still IVs. If he was this phobic of hospitals, she was betting that he would try to get up. Still, it was Ezekiel's decision and she would respect that. "Let me know if you need anything." She told the group, then disappeared from the room, taking the young nurse with her.

Seeing the 'white coats' leaving the room, a weight had been listed from Gabriel's chest. There would be no poking or prodding, but there was still one problem. He was still in a hospital bed.. on his stomach. This position was getting really uncomfortable, but moving at the moment wasn't an option. Even the slightest movement hurt like hell. He managed a faint grin at Mikko, and a quiet thanks. Still, he continued the struggle with his eyelids, until it became too much and they finally closed.

Lexi was also glad that Ezekiel had decided against the sedative, but there would be even bigger decisions in the coming days. Her gaze drifted over to where Ezekiel was standing. "Zeke.. can we step outside for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:17 am

Ezekiel wasn't sure if he did the right thing or not. But for now at least, Gabe was resting. When Lexi spoke to him he nodded. Yeah. He walked over to the door and opened it for her. He wasn't sure if this was going to be about Gabe, or if she was still on the Laz thing.

Once outside the room he shoved his hands in his pockets.

I can't be making these kind of decisions, Lex. I don't know what's best for him.I don't want that reponsablity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drugs and dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: