TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Drugs and dates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:47 am

"Yeah. I guess tubes suck." Not that Raphael would know. Hell, humans had it easy whenever they got injured. They got pain meds and some kind of intervention. All they got was stitches with no relief other than herbal tea. But in all fairness, he would admit that Gabriel had sustained some pretty nasty injuries, from what he had heard. Shredder's gauntlets made a mess out of the thug. Unfortunate that he didn't have a shell to protect him.

"It's good that yer stickin' by him.." Though, Raphael wondered if attachments would be made. Mikko was hot, how could any guy not fall for her? "I'll see you at seven."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 am

mmmhmm ok see you then, bring lube. and before Raph could respond she hung up. Mikko then tossed Laz his phone.

I have a date with a turtle. I wonder what I should wear?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:57 am

"Awww, you don't have to rush to find a job, Laz." She told him, giving him a firm squeeze. Though, she did appreciate that he was so willing to help out with Gabriel and everything else. This man was one in a million.

Finally, Mikko was off the phone and announced that she had a date with one of the Turtles. This certainly grabbed her attention. "Oh? Which one?" She asked. She really liked the Turtles and considered them friends. Well, Leo anyway. The others didn't really seem that interested in getting to know her, and that stung a little. Apparently all humans were the enemy, but at least Leo wasn't that close minded.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:59 am

Raph! The red one. We been together already but not in like a date. I'mm not sure if anything will come of it, but I would like to give Raph and i a try. Oh and I heard you saying that Eze wouldn't care for Gabe. I talked to his doctor about that though she wouldn't tell me everything. I do know he's going to need a lot of after care when he gets out, So I'm going to stay with him and take care of Gabe's needs while he's in recovery.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:19 am

Raphael. The red one. The bad boy. Of course that was the one that Mikko had hooked up with. Hearing that they had been together spiked her curiosity. How would that even work? The Turtles had to be well hung. Wouldn't they do damage? All questions that she would probably never has answers to.

The topic then returned to Gabriel and Mikko expressed her willingness to take care of him, even though the doctor wouldn't give her the full story. She was glad that Mikko was so willing to help out, but what would Ezekiel say? Surely he wouldn't approve. He would certainly want him in a rehab rather than let Mikko around him.

"The doctor suggested sending him to a rehabilitation center, but knowing Gabe like I do and knowing how freaked out he would be, it would cause more harm than good. I volunteered to move in with him and take care of him, but if you're willing to help out, that's great. I just know Ezekiel wouldn't go for it if he thinks it's only you." Lexi explained. "It's just going to turn into a tough situation if he never walks again. Someone will need to always be there.. and I still don't know what Hun is going to do..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:25 am

Mikko frowned and looked at Gabe then looked back at Lexi. I know Ezekiel means well. And to be honest I know where he's coming from. Gabe wouldn't be in this situation is he hadn't known me. But we can't go back and change that, all we can do is move forward. I already lve with Gabe so I can be there for him. I don't want him to be stuck in a rehabilitaion center. What he needs is to be home with people he can trust.

Mikko pulled her knees up to her chest. I really care about him, you know. And I feel so guilty this happen. If he never walks again then I'll make the sacrifices I have to to be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:41 am

Honestly, Lexi had never blamed Mikko for any of this. The way she saw it, it all led back to the Turtles. If Mikko hadn't been trying to protect them, she wouldn't have fallen from grace. "You were standing up for the Turtles and trying to do the right thing. And Gabe has a good heart and was trying to help you. This is just an unfortunate situation." She frowned deeply.

"But thank you for being so willing to help him. Most people would just walk away, even if it was their fault. Maybe Ezekiel will see that you and Laz are worth the risks, since you are willing to do things that he himself can't even do."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:47 am

Mikko gave Lexi a smile. I totally get Gabe's fear of hospitals. I don't know his story, Ally told me a little and I was planing on haveing a movie night to get to know gabe better, But when I was young I was abused a lot. I was in a foster home with parents and an older brother. The foster dad and my brother would beat me and sexualy abuse me. So my foster mother was always rushing me to the hospital with broken bones or internal bleeding. So yeah I get his fear. Hospitals are horrible places. I actually feel bad about leaving him tonight to see Raph.

Laz shook his head. Don't feel bad about that. Lexi and I will stick around tonight. We'll make sure he's alright and I'll call you...wait you don't have a phone..I'll give you my phone and call you if anything happens. You have fun on your date. Laz then thought about for a moment. I do wonder. How's that going to work with you and Raph though? I mean you can't go on normal dates. And sex...That, just don't seem like it would work. I wish you the best but don't get your hopes up for this to work out.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:53 am

Raphael slid his phone back into his belt and finally pushed himself up from the couch, then stretched out his achy muscles. His skin was still sore from the numerous places that the darts had struck him, but it was a relief that none of his brothers seemed to notice the injuries. Obviously they were too preoccupied with their own thing, not that it really mattered.

The first thing that the Hot-Head noticed was how eerily quiet the lair was. It was a little after 11 AM. It should have been an orchestra of chaos.. but nothing. He decided to check all of his brother's rooms, and even Don's lab. Nothing. They must have gone out.. despite him telling them that it wasn't allowed. He didn't even have to question where they had gone. The temporary leader could feel his blood boiling.

He finally found Leo in the kitchen, but no sign of the others....

"Where's Mike and Don?" He demanded, his rising temper obvious in his tone. "They went to see Love, didn't they..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:56 am

Leo was in the kitchen sipping on tea and listening in to Raph's phone call. When his brother got off the phone and started looking for everyone, Leo knew shit was about to hit the fan. Finally Raph came in the kitchen and Leo set his cup down.

Calm down, Raph. They want to talk to her. She's a mutant in need, it's our duty to help her. I told them it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:11 am

"A mutant in need that tried to eat Donnie! She eats people, Leo... she did that shit BEFORE she was a fuckin' mutant! And you and everyone else here thinks she can just turn that off??" Raphael was livid. This was an argument he had with Donnie already, and no one was listening. Not one person was taking him seriously, and now they had gone behind his back?!

...and it seemed that Leo had approved it, and they had listened, but completely disregarded him all together. His fists clinched and released, a sign that he was in the red zone. "You gave them permission, huh? Still playin' leader?!" He hissed, pointing an angry finger at his brother.

"You know what? You can have it. Take it back, I'm done. None of you ever take me seriously... you never fuckin' listen! I'm goin' out on my own... I'm out. Good luck with this freak show." With that, Raphael spun and stormed toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:15 am

Leo could clearly see Raph was about to lose it and even braced himself so a hit. But then he started to storm off. Leo rolled his eyes.

Raph! wait. It's not that no one listens and it's that...we felt it was best to try and befriend this woman. And yes I'm aware she ate people and I know what she did to Don. What would you like us to do, Raph? Ignore her and let her continue to kill people. or, try and help her and maybe stop her from killing? Maybe Don wont get through to her. Maybe she'll continue to kill, and if that happens we will take care of her. But we have to give her a chance first.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:20 am

Of course Leo tried to stop him with his reasoning behind his decision. Whatever. It was supposed to be his call, but they went behind his back. Yeah, that hurt. How was he supposed to lead and protect them if they didn't listen?? He wasn't meant to, that was the point.

Raphael halted in his tracks, turning to glare at his brother. "Oh, you've already made yer decision, and I'm makin' mine. When one of our brothers get hurt, that shit's gonna be on yer hands. So, good luck with that." With that, Raphael turned once again and headed out. There would be no stopping him while he was this upset. It was probably in Leo's best interest to just let him be.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 am

Leo sighed and watched Raph leave. He hated when Raph let the lair angry, it meant that he would go out looking for trouble. His brother really need to learn to calm himself. This is why he didn't make a good leader, he blew up to quickly. He couldn't see things from other people's point of view.

Leo finished his tea and went to the dojo to work out.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:39 am

"It sounds like you and Gabriel had a similar childhood." She told Mikko, but wouldn't go into detail. That was something that Gabriel should tell her, if he was comfortable enough to do so. "I think it would help him if he could talk to someone who could relate. That's something I could never do. I could listen, but I was fortunate enough to have parents that didn't hurt me. Not physically, anyway. But.. they disowned me, after I hooked up with Gabe. I still haven't spoken to them since we broke off the engagement." She told her.

She listened as Laz talked about Mikko and Raph and how he didn't know how it would work. honestly, she didn't know, either but at least Mikko was looking past all that and giving it a try. "I think it's great that you're willing to give him a chance. There needs to be more open minded people. I mean, the Turtles really are a great group of guys. Well, Leo anyway. The others treat me like I'm the plague."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:45 am

It must have been nice to have parents that weren't abusive. Laz's parents were great. My real mom abandon me when I was five and my father was one of her clients. So I do't know them. It never really bothered me though. I wanted to have a kid of my own one day but the docs say I was too messed up down there to have kids. But if I settled down with the right guy adoption is always there, and there are so many kids who need good homes. Course I would have to quit the drugs.

You should quit the drugs anyway. remember when you over dosed abd ended up in ICU?

Mikko flashed a cheeky grin. Woke up in the hospital and kept demanding sushi. that no one gave me I might add. but anyway, Raph is great! he's hot in is own way. sex...we need to work on that. he's like fucking. 20 inches or something. soooo we have to figure something out. but other then that he's great.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:04 am

"Yeah, nice that they didn't abuse me, but it really wasn't fun being brought up by a maid that had kids of her own to tend to. Yeah, my parents were well off and thought I would marry some successful guy. But the guy they encouraged me to be with ended up doing bad things to me, but Gabe intervened. And that's how we met.." She cast a look over at Gabriel. How she wished it could have worked out, but being cheated on really hurt her, and she knew it would happen again. But she did realize that it wasn't entirely his fault. He wasn't okay. "And my parents hated him from day one, because he was a street rat, as they called him. They were shallow thinkers."

Lexi felt bad that Mikko couldn't have kids. She knew how that felt. She had tried to get pregnant when she was engaged to Gabriel, but it wasn't meant to be. As much as she tried, it should have happened but fate had other ideas.

She couldn't help but chuckle when Mikko started going on about how sex was with Raph. "Yeah, I figured they are pretty big. But, I'm sure you guys can work it out. Just go slow, be careful.." And it felt a little awkward talking about sex in front of Laz, especially since they hadn't been together.. yet. Who knew, maybe he would make a move someday soon. Though, she did admire how much of a gentleman he had been, but as emotional as she had been lately, comfort sex never hurt anyone...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:10 am

ooooh that sucks. I always thought have rich parents would be awesome, but i guess just because you are well off doesn't mean much. i was a street rat until Shredder took me in. I did learn a lot. stealing mostly. I'm also very good with machanics. But then I joined the foot and had food and a roof over my head. Money. Now I have to find work. I have a lot in savings thankfully. So I'll be good for a while. Thinking I might get Gabe a puppy for his birthday. Oh raph's birthday is the same day as Gabe's Ally was wanting to trow a party.

Party might have to wait.

We shall see. so what about you two? You together now?

Laz looked at Lexi and grinned. Yep we're together now. I'm thinking of talking to my buddy at the strip club about being a bouncer. i can hook you up with a job. If you don't mind dancing.

That would be awesome! i can dance all night!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:24 am

Mechanics? Mikko was into that kind of thing? That certainly grabbed Lexi's attention. She was a bit of a grease monkey, but after the accident with her uncle, she had tried to put that part of her life behind her. Still, like any passion, it was still there, just waiting to be given the chance.

Lexi was sad that the party would have to wait, and it upset her that Gabriel probably wouldn't even remember this birthday, but she tried to keep reminding herself that he would have other birthdays. They just had to get him through this one.

Then came Mikko's question and Lexi braced herself, not sure what Laz wanted at this point. But then he confirmed that they were an item, and she couldn't help but smile. It felt nice to be wanted, and Laz made her feel special.

"AJ's is always hiring. You both need to come there so I'll have friends. The other girls don't appreciate that I get all the attention without losing all my clothes." She shrugged. "Maybe if they worked half as hard as I did with fire and fans, they would get it, too."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:30 am

You dance with fire? that's cool. I don't have a gimmick like that. Maybe I can be a sexy ninja.

Laz pressed a kiss against Lexi's cheek. AJ's us the bar I was talking about. So we'll be working together. I think we should keep us on the down low though, I know clubs like that don't like their girls to have the boyfriends around.

Mikko looked over at Gabe when he moved a bit in his sleep and smiled. He's so cute when he's asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:31 am

"Cute? C'mon. You know Gabriel is one hundred percent grade A sexy all the time..." A familiar voice issued through the door as it cracked open, and Ally stepped inside. Even though it was fall and the sun wasn't as intrusive, she adorned a pair of sun glasses, to cover her haze eyes, and the new bruise that circled her left eye. Being left alone, Ally would often self-destruct. After Gabe and Mikko never returned last night, she had went out looking for affection. She found it, but unfortunately the young woman had a knack for attracting the abusive type. At least she had gotten a damn good high from it, and the drugs were still coursing through her veins.

It was chilly outside, but that didn't stop her from wearing a short pink skirt, and a white baby-doll tee. A jacket would have been beneficial, but that would ruin the sexiness of her outfit. She needed to look good in order for guys to like her. Ally managed a grin at the occupants in the room, but it dropped the moment she saw him. Gabe was resting on his stomach, an oxygen mask covering his nose and mouth. His back was completely bandaged with gauze and medical wrap, stained in dark red blood. His color was pale. The sight broke her heart. Slowly as to not trip over legs that wouldn't cooperate with her, Ally made her way over to the bed and carefully sat on the edge. She gently ran her fingers through his hair and leaned in to nuzzle a kiss against cheek. She kept her actions gentle, not wanting to wake him. She couldn't even imagine the pain he was in.

"How bad is he?" She asked, sparing a glance at Mikko. "What's the damage?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:13 am

Mikko looked up and smiled at Ally when she walked through the door. I guess you got my message. She said and leaned forward in her chair.

He's pretty messed up. Other then his back being torn to shreds, his spine was hit. He's going to need a lot of rehabilitation when he gets out of here. So it's up to you and I to take care of him. She told Ally assuming the girl was going to continue to live with them.

He was a bad boy today and tore out his breathing tube, I'm hoping he didn't do any damage to himself.

She then folded her arms across her chest and looked at Ally. You look a little beat up yourself. Who's ass do I have to kick?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:15 am

It was a quick work out and honestly his heart nor head was really in it. He was thinking about Mike and Don and hoping that they were not being eaten alive, then his thoughts drifted to Raph and it kind of made him mad. Raph would quit being leader just because there was a dissagreement there was lots of times no one listened to Leo. Raph was too quick to give up. That was his problem.

Leo washed off then wondered into the living area. He grabbed his phone and dialed Lexi's number. He wanted to see how Gabe was and to make sure she was ok too.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Lexi nodded in understanding, knowing that she and Laz would have to keep their relationship a secret. Well, try to, anyway. As long as no one got too nosey, it should work out. Still, knowing that he would be working at the club was a relief. She would no longer have to worry about perverts grabbing and making advances at her. The other bouncers sucked at their job, so it was refreshing to know that someone with some muscle would be there.

Soon Ally came in looking like a hot mess. It was obvious that she was strung out and had gotten herself into trouble once again. Honestly, the girl needed help, but this wasn't the time or place to suggest that. Lexi didn't want to start an argument in Gabriel's room.

Lexi was quiet while Mikko explained the extent of Gabriel's damage, and that the two of them would have to take care of him. Of course, she and Laz would be there, too. She needed to make sure the two were capable of caring for him and honestly, she wanted to be there for him, too. And they would certainly need Laz to help with the heavy lifting.

"His left kidney and lung were damaged, too." She added to what Mikko told her. "He's not going to be okay for a long time, so he's going to need all the help he can get."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Ally listened to Lexi and Mikko, feeling the tears burning at the backs of her irritated eyes. She wasn't usually a cryer, but despite being in a notorious gang, Gabriel was a nice guy. Of course, some may not think that due to his track record with women, but it wasn't like he was out to leave a trail of broken hearts. "Shit.. how is he still breathing after all that?" It baffled her. Gabe had been through so much, but he had proven time and time again that he was a fighter. It wasn't in his DNA to give up.

"He's helped me out more times than I can remember, so of course I'll help. Anything I can do, I'm there." Ally told them, finally lifting her shades long enough to wipe at the tears. She suspected that Lexi would be around to supervise them, and that was fine. The more, the merrier. And having eye-candy Laz around too.. yeah, she could handle that. "How did you guys get him out? I mean, Shredder is a douchebag. He's like a cat.. kills his prey once he's done tormenting it..."

Then came Mikko's question, and she shrugged her shoulders. "Honestly, I didn't get his name. We hooked up at the bar.. he promised me a good high and so much more.. then shit went down like it usually does. I think I have punching bag tattooed on my forehead or something. But hey, I got a damn good high out of that deal. How's that for a silver lining?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: