TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Cost of Freedom

Go down 
+8
Master Splinter
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Raphael Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Ezekiel Blat
Melissa Andreas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:26 am

Gabriel and Ezekiel hadn't made it far when the large cloud of smoke darkened the night sky, accompanied by the pungent smell of burning. Given the location it was coming from, it could only mean one thing. The warehouse was on fire! Gabriel's eyes grew wide and he passed the joint over to Ezekiel, figuring he'd had enough...

"Fuck, man. I think the warehouse is burnin'..." He commented, stating the obvious...

"Did you drop yer cig again?" The thug asked, giving his brother a skeptical look. "We better go see if we can put that shit out. Hun's gonna be pissed..." And with that, the two headed toward the chaos, just in time to see a huge ass furry mutant tugging Mikko's limp form out, and an even larger alligator!! Hearing that the furry thing planned on eating Mikko, Gabe pulled his gun and took aim at... whatever it was. At first, he thought it was a mutated wolf or some shit, but then his throat constricted, nasal passages became irritated and the sneezing commenced as his eyes began to water.

"Fuck.... it just had to be a cat.." He huffed, covering his nose with his shirt, still holding her in his aim. Yeah, it was unfortunate that he was highly allergic to felines. The only 'pussy' he couldn't tackle. "Leave the girl.." He ordered firmly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:30 am

Eze took the joint but wasn't paying much mind to it. He seen the fire and ran back over to the building. There was no way f putting the fire out, but that was the lest of their worries. Soon some cat woman was dragging out a girl to eat her, and a giant gator was walking around. What the hell kind of city did they live in?

Eze pulled Gabe away from the scene. He did not need to have to rush Gabe to the hospital because of some mutant cat.

Let her go, man. I ain't about to rush you to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:32 am

Love looked up at Gabe, it was clear he wasn't handling her presence very well. She smirked and dragged Mikko closer to Gabe.

Catching a cold? She asked and dropped Mikko only to get closer to Gabe. She didn't care about the gun. This guy seemed too out of it to use it.

Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 am

Leatherhead had been about to frighten the cat off with a tail slap - but others were there and he had been seen!

But he could not worry about that right now as he finished wrapping the plastic that had been wrapping the sheet material he had just ripped apart to cover the wound for the trip as best he could and nodding once in response to the big turtle He turns his back and slips his tail between the turtles unsteady legs, backing up and taking the weight of the turtle easily.

Usually Leatherhead was not big on touching unless it was his friend and her soft little fingers - and he'd never let any but her ride upon his back but right now the turtle was not able to move himself and had to remain still as possible to not jostle the sword. And so with Raphael on his back the big alligator was on all fours like his wild cousins moving back to the water and angling his entrance so the turtle would fit with him. "hold your breath." was his only warning as he fills his lungs for the trip, once in the water he would clamp his arms and the arm of the turtles uninjured side to his side to reduce drag and prevent the turtle slipping and power away for his Den - the quick route.

Last edited by Leatherhead on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:07 am

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" It's okay they're all just memories or my life now and I'm used to them." Mel replied as she rubbed at her eyes trying to stop the tears but they wouldn't stop coming. Other than earlier tonight she hadn't had a good hard cry in a long time and the dam just broke. It wasn't the physical stuff it was the damn emotional stuff physical pain ended while the emotional pain didn't. All the crying did was make her feel vulnerable like it was now and the wall was gone showing she was just a young teen.

" Christ look at me what am I five?" She asked through the tears.

Don nodded, starting to put things away again. Her crying made him feel a little uncomfortable, but he wasn't going to stop her. Crying was a way of letting go of that pain, after all. He really did seem to bring up some awful memories for her and he felt really bad about that. After he had everything put away, he took her in his arms, not having noticed Mikey had left some time ago.

"It's alright. Sometimes we all could use a good cry." Then he pulled away enough to look into her face, brushing some tears away with his thumbs. "Even as adults," he added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 am

" Umm thanks I guess no one has done that for me since I was ten." Mel replied a little shocked that she had been held and comforted she had no one but maybe she did now. The tears had for the most part stopped and she couldn't help but snuggle closer to the source of comfort no use in hiding behind a wall at this point.

" Guess I couldn't stay tough forever then right Don?" She asked him as she tried to wrap her arms around him keeping close for now.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:05 am

Splinter could not stop his gut from twisting - something was in fact wrong he knew it... but he also knew that Raphael was strong and would be okay. Even if he wanted to demand Leonardo call his brother now and ask where he was and his current status.

"You did what you thought was right my son and I sense it may be difficult but, you were right to bring the youth somewhere she is safe for a little while, perhaps help her. But she is yours responsibility whilst under our care and in our home." He smiles at Leonardo to show he and of course Leonardo's brothers would help.

Like right now behind them Michelangelo had begun ferreting out something for supper by the sounds of it. "Hello Michelangelo." He responds chuckling a little in fond wariness, just what was his way to creative for the kitchen at times son going to storm up for them now?
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 7:14 am

It seemed that Ezekiel wasn't willing to help, and a part of Gabriel questioned if it was really worth it. The woman had put a sword to his brother's throat. Still, she didn't deserve to be eaten alive! His eyes grew wider as Love moved closer, and he clamped his shirt around his nose and mouth a little tighter, but that still wouldn't stop the violent sneezing...

He could have shot her. Should have shot her, but if there was ever another option, Gabe was for it. "Fuckin' Cats! I'm a dog person!" He huffed, backing away from the crazy Cat lady and hoping that Mikko would use this opportunity to escape. If not, then maybe Ezekiel would realize that they weren't leaving until she was safe, and maybe that would encourage him to help out!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:02 am

Eze stepped in between Gabe and the cat. Ok kitty, you have to go. He said and pushed the cat back. He looked over at the ninja and seen that she was getting to her feet finally. She was bleeding pretty bad and would need medical attention. He then turned back to the cat.

If it's food you want, I can give you some money.

Love rolled her eyes but did back up. And am I suppose to walk up to a human and just buy myself food?

Eze thought on that a moment then sighed. I will get you something. lets go. My brother can take care of the ninja girl.

Love thought that was fair enough. She gave a nod then left with Ezekiel. meanwhile Mikko was trying her best to take a few steps forward. The cat really dug her nails in deep. Mikko's back was a mess, with gouges of flesh taken out, her face didn't look much better. deep claw marks ran across her face just missing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Gabriel watched like a deep caught in the headlights as Ezekiel ventured off with human-eating Cat lady! Was he insane?! "Eze!" He called out after his brother as he helped Mikko to her feet, draping her arm around his shoulder to help steady her. "You better watch yer back, man.." He advised, and sent a warning glare to Love. "You kill 'im, and I promise I'll hunt you down." It wasn't a threat, but a promise that he would notarize in blood if needed.

"Meet me at the hospital.." He told his brother, figuring it wouldn't take Eze long to help the Cat. Yeah. He knew this girl needed medical attention, and while he had a crippling phobia of those damn places, he would at least get her inside.

"My car ain't far from here.." He told the woman, wondering if she could make the short trip but she seemed a little unsteady. Without warning, he carefully scooped her up, which was a feat in his intoxicated state, and carried her toward his car...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Love gave Gabe a wave and hurried to Eze's car eager for some real food

Mikko was protesting Gabe's help, not that she could push him away too much. Once she was picked up she looked up at him and shook her head.

Just...bring me to the...Foot tower. Hospitals..ask too many..Questions.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Master Splinter wrote:
Splinter could not stop his gut from twisting - something was in fact wrong he knew it... but he also knew that Raphael was strong and would be okay. Even if he wanted to demand Leonardo call his brother now and ask where he was and his current status.

"You did what you thought was right my son and I sense it may be difficult but, you were right to bring the youth somewhere she is safe for a little while, perhaps help her. But she is yours responsibility whilst under our care and in our home." He smiles at Leonardo to show he and of course Leonardo's brothers would help.

Like right now behind them Michelangelo had begun ferreting out something for supper by the sounds of it. "Hello Michelangelo." He responds chuckling a little in fond wariness, just what was his way to creative for the kitchen at times son going to storm up for them now?

Great, Now the girl was his responsiblity, well how much trouble could a little girl get into? He gave a nod to that. I'll make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Splinter chuckles his ears twisting - following the noise of the others in the lair, behind him Michelangelo mixing and stuff he gathered, in the lab Donatello and the youth. He could almost read the thoughts on Leo's face and clears his throat to catch his eldest sons attention, "She is not solely your responsibility, but as leader of your brothers and some day our clan as a whole when you or your team make decisions to bring others here those beings then fall under yours and your brothers care." It was the first time he'd verbally mentioned turning the care and wellbeing of their motley crew of a clan over to Leonardo in full.

"I'm sure you will Leonardo, engage your team fully on the matter, a youth her age used to taking care of herself will need patience and understanding." and maybe Splinter was a looking forward to the boys getting a taste of teenaged rebellion against them.

Just a little.

He checks the time, "Give your brother another twenty minutes then call if he does not contact us."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:06 am

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" Umm thanks I guess no one has done that for me since I was ten." Mel replied a little shocked that she had been held and comforted she had no one but maybe she did now. The tears had for the most part stopped and she couldn't help but snuggle closer to the source of comfort no use in hiding behind a wall at this point.

" Guess I couldn't stay tough forever then right Don?" She asked him as she tried to wrap her arms around him keeping close for now.

Don allowed her to snuggle closer to her, but it still felt strange having someone cling to him like that. Not that he didn't enjoy it, but it was just an awkward feeling for him. It felt...nice. Don allowed it to continue, lightly caressing her arm. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:15 am

" It feels weird for me to be like this not sure what to think of it." Mel admitted as the tears finally stopped not entirely sure why it was happening. For all she knew it was because she was starting to trust them but thought it against it probably was just part of being a girl. She didn't want to think about trusting someone this easily or quickly that would get her killed but emotions always said otherwise.

" So think I'm gonna be staying here?" She asked Don keeping close having calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Erica wrote:
Meanwhile Erica thought over the noticable dry, slightly puffy, swollen, redness of the large mutant turtles eyes, as she waits for 'Leo' to answer the phone. Should his eyes show no improvement with rest she'll have a closer look.

Leo wanted to see what was going on with Raph. It shouldn't have taken him this long to take care of the ninja. With that thought his phone started to ring. Leo quickly grabbed it and answered it.

Raph?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:49 am

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" It feels weird for me to be like this not sure what to think of it." Mel admitted as the tears finally stopped not entirely sure why it was happening. For all she knew it was because she was starting to trust them but thought it against it probably was just part of being a girl. She didn't want to think about trusting someone this easily or quickly that would get her killed but emotions always said otherwise.

" So think I'm gonna be staying here?" She asked Don keeping close having calmed down.

Don blinked at her in surprise.  "You are?"  He shouldn't have been shocked since the girl had nowhere to go, but...would the others go for it?  Finally he sighed heavily, meeting her eyes. "It's not my call, Mel.  We should talk to Master Splinter, first."  He gave a small nod then continued. "He has the final say in who stays here."  They also had to find a place for her to stay if she got the green light from Splinter.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:00 am

" Well better staying here than anywhere else right now. I kinda pissed off the Purple Dragons and some lady that said she was part of the Foot whatever that is. Still better ask your master though." Mel replied knowing the odds of staying were slim and she would be on the streets again and right now it was safer here than out there and she couldn't help but cling to Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:03 am

Splinter for a moment had been relieved when Leonardo's phone rang. Surely it was Raphael calling to tell them he was fine and would head home - or else be sneaking out with Casey for a little bit. But no Splinters good hearing picked up the sounds of a young womans voice... or a girl...

He raised a furry eye brow both ears turned towards and fixated on Leonardo and his phone.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Erica wrote:
"Hello, this is Erica Martins, am I speaking with Leo?"

Leo frowned not hearing Raph's voice on the other end. But the fact that this girl was asking for him must mean that she possibly had Raph with her.

This is Leonardo. Who is this and where is my brother?

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Turtles had good hearing, and Leo was making no efforts to cover the sounds of the girls voice on the other end of the phone.

Unless Raph was punking Leo... Mikey had the brief image of somewhere Raph crouching in hiding making his voice several octaves too high to sound normal for him and probably trying not to giggle at the over protective tone and 'Leader' growl that sort of filled Leo's voice now.

But the mental image evaporated as the girl answered Leo - Mikey did not catch all of that shifting fresh hot banana muffins onto a cooling rack to cool for a few moments whilst he prepared the net batch and when it was in the oven moving away back towards the lab, sticking his head in and -

"Nawwwwwwwwwwwww-" He squees, " Hey Don, Mel - I cooked some muffins if yous are hungry." His grin was ever wide and affectionate.... oh and "And Leo just got a call, I think it was from Raph's phone but some girl is talking to Fearless."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Erica wrote:
"He is in a stable, resting condition right now, would you like to meet ... me somewhere and come and see him?" she asks feeling the redundancy in the question - of course this Leonardo would!

Stable condition? what happen!? Where is he!? Leo's eyes narrowed. this was a trap for sure.

Where do you want to meet?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Erica wrote:
ut he was her patients brother. "It would be easier to tell you in person..." She sighs, okay she supposed she could understand the worry. And guessed given what Raphael was... and Leonardo no doubt she supposed this brother she was calling thought it could be a trap. "If you meet me behind -" She gave the address to her grandmothers Cafe Noble. She would bring 'Leonardo' the way she normally traveled down into Leatherhead's home. "I'll be able to explain and bring to see Raphael."

I'll see you there. Leo hung up then looked over at the others. Raph's been kidnapped. I'm suppose to meet some girl to see him. She said Raph was in stable condition, I don't know what that means, she must have done something to him. Mike, Don, you're coming with me. Mel, stay here. Lets go.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:04 am

Mikey raises and eye ridge and seeing as Mel and Donnie were still in the lab he pokes his head back in and relays the message. "Donnie - we have to go rescue Raph... come on. Mel you'll have to stay with our dad." He gestures for the other two to follow him out more urgently this time.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:11 am

" Why do I have to stay here? I'm not helpless besides I owe Raph he did save me." Mel protested yes she wanted to stay here until everything blew over but not to the point where she couldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Cost of Freedom
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: