TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Cost of Freedom

Go down 
+8
Master Splinter
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Raphael Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Ezekiel Blat
Melissa Andreas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:41 am

aw, I already have a pet name. We make such a cute couple. Mikko said with a smile. Yeah it wasn't going to be fair. She would get her ass kicked. Unless she could think of something fast.

Ezekiel grabbed Gabe once he was free and tried to pull him away from the scene. They're both crazy, lets get out of here
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 am

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" The only thing you might regret is that I'm trouble no matter what. I think it's instinct to cause it or it finds me at this point." Mel snickered as she started to follow Leo.

Leo let out another sigh. Yeah he would hear it from the others. But she was just a kid. Maybe she could stay the night at the lair then find another place to live. Hopefully Splinter wouldn't have his head for this.

If you are too much trouble I just let Raph handle you.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:02 am

" Who Red? He seems pretty cool if you ask me and I'm just warning you." Mel replied as she followed Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:04 am

Leo finally made it to the tunnel that would lead them to the lair. Hope you're not scared of the dark. He told her then slipped inside the tunnel and started to walk through the murky water. So she thought Raph was cool? Maybe she was on drugs...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 am

" I'm not scared of the dark I do use it when I'm being sneaky." She replied as she went into the tunnel walking through the gross water.

" Man just when you thought New York couldn't get any smellier." Mel complained about the smell as she tried to keep up with Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:11 am

Yeah the smell isn't great. But the lair smells nice. and it's not damp and cold. It's very nice. Don did a good job fixing the place up for us.

When they finally made it to the lair, Leo let Mel walk in first.

Welcome to home sweet home. I don't know if anyone is home though.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:15 am

" You guys live here? This is pretty cool better than that building I stay in with it almost falling apart." Mel said as she looked around gripping her arm it was pretty sore at this point and needed actual treatment. The field treatment worked for the time but it would real bandages.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Yep, we live here. I'll give you a quick tour. Over here is our kitchen area. He said walking over to the kitchen. He then pointed out the living area, and bedrooms, bathroom and Don's lab.

Make yourself at home. You want to eat something, something to drink? I can make us some tea.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:22 pm

" No I'm fine. But how long do you think I have to stay here?" Mel asked Leo following him into the kitchen looking around. She didn't like to be confined in one place for very long without being able to leave for air or whatever she wanted to do. Still she would hopefully be safe here until the thugs and that ninja forgot she existed.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:11 pm

He'd set up a glitter bomb in Raph's room - pretty simple, the big red clad brother would go into his room and dislodge the carefully place awaiting water balloon - that would this time deliver more than just water.

And to hide his crime for the moment Mikey had went and washed off and then still home alone went to his room for some quality comic catch up time.

Only to exit it now face still buried in the latest Batman. "Hey Leo," He says in passing for a moment not really registering the girl though he did say "Hello lil dudette," And was at the fridge, one hand reaching for a snack -
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:15 pm

You can stay as long as you like, and you can leave when ever you wish to. Just then Mike showed up in the kitchen and Leo help his breath, But it seemed Mike didn't even catch on that there was a new person in the lair. He let out hie breath slowly. Least it was Mike who he ran into first not Splinter.

Mike this is Mel, she's going to be staying with us for a little while. Mel this is my youngest brother, Michelangelo.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 7:06 pm

"How many of you are there? Are there mole people or whatever those crazies that think exist underground down here too?" Mel questioned knowing it was real but at the same time it was still crazy to see. She gripped her arm again christ she could ignore pain had to learn how too but at times it would be to much for her.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Mikey at first just lifted his gaze from his comic with a 'hmmmph mmm' greeting taking a bite of the tomato he had found - then his eyes widened and he drops his hands - instinctively low to hide 'himself' as he was completely 'nude' as the term applied for them - he gulps.

he hadn't imagined her!!

His back against the fridge he'd just closed and the surprised look on his face fading a little at Leo's introductions, "Oh?...." he questions gaze traveling to Leo's from it's gazing at the young teen and an eye ridge raising itself. "Sensei know?" he asks his surprise all but fading and him becoming his relaxed self again keeping his comic in one hand finger in the page he was up to and the other hand still holding his tomato he bounces over to the two of them beaming at the girl. "Hello!" he greets properly and brightly - taking another bite of tomato.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:02 pm

No, No one knows yet. Just you. Where's Don? He needs to look at Mel's arm. Leo turned to Mel. There is four of us. and our father who is a mutant rat.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:12 pm

" I should be surprised to hear that your dad is mutant rat but I'm not. Either it's because of to many movies or just because it's New York. And my arm will be fine just feeling pain kinda used to it at this point." Mel said looking away trying not to show how used to it she was.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:08 am

Mikey shrugs. "I dunno - been in my room... all day..." he adds the last bit with as much innocence that he could and -being 'helpful' he looks about for the purple clad turtle.

Not seeing him in the immediate area he throws back his head and yells in typical Mikey style. "Yo Donnie!?"

That should bring both him and Splinter where ever he was out to them.

Eats the rest of his tomato.

Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:32 am

Deep inhale....

Exhale....

The deep breaths, the spreading of his mind and being into the space where true enlightenment -

"argh!" he growls in irritation being dragged from the beyond by Michelangelo sudden yowl. His ears flatten back and his whiskers twitch - looking up at the time. sigh - well he guessed Michelangelo would have to break the quiet of the lair some time.

He stands up and stretches his form tail lifting his walking stick to his hands, then with it tapping quietly he moves to the door of the dojo area and out...
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:31 am

Raphael watched from the corner of his eyes as the two thugs finally headed out of the building. Sensing that they were both gone and no longer a threat, the Turtle's attention fixated on Mikko. His sais spun around his fingers in a metallic blur, his every exhale causing steam to emit from his nostrils and between gritted teeth.

"I'm givin' you another chance to walk away. Don't make me hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 am

I wouldn't be so sure of yourself. If you rather, we could just make out. She was teasing him of course, trying to get under his skin. They were frozen for a moment, each one waiting for the other to make the first move.

Finally Mikko reacted. She rushed the turtle, sword aimed above his chest plate. She knew she couldn't get through his shell so she went after his fleshy bits. If she could get this turtle to Shredder she would move up in ranks for sure!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:41 am

Of course this chick wasn't going to play it smart. No. She just had to attack him. Raphael easily blocked her attack, the prongs of his sai snaring her sword and giving a violent shove back, then he attempted to sweep her feet out from beneath her.

"You do know yer gonna lose!" He snarled angrily. "What do you hope to accomplish with this... takin' me back to yer boss??"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:44 am

Mikko moved out the way and jumped over his feet. She went in for another attack. It's just my way of flirting. but yeah, bringing you back is a good idea.

So far she was still on her feet, that was good, now if she could keep this up, her hope was he would tire out before she did, or before he killed her.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:14 am

Don heard some voices outside his door but he tried to ignore them. He really didn't want any interruptions this time. But then Mike's voice cut through his entire concentration and he sighed heavily, getting up. He figured he better see what his brother wanted and poked his head out the door, voice dripping with annoyance in his tone.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to concentra--" Then he saw her. A girl was in here? His first thought was why she was there, but then he saw her arm and the makeshift bandage with the red fabric that used to be Raph's do-rag. That got Don out of his lab completely, moving over to the teen.

"Hello. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:19 am

" I'm Melissa but usually go by Mel. And your Don right?" Mel asked him as he got closer to her apparently curious about her injury.

" I'm fine this is really nothing." She told him trying to be tough but winced in pain.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:29 am

Mikey could not have been more smug that his shout had drawn both Splinter and Donnie to them and he moves to stand beside Leo...

He grinned at Donnie, "Sorry bro - but lil dudette needs ya." He chuckles watching them and briefly imagining a complete kung fu movie style take down by their missing brother ashe too just noted the make shift do rag sling and lack of the Raph.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:16 am

Mel here got caught up in some trouble when she decided to rob the purple dragons. A female food was taking her to Hun, Raph stopped her. I think he's taking care of the ninja now, maybe I should go back make sure he's ok.

Mel this is Donnie. he's our resident doctor, inventor, and techie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Cost of Freedom
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: