TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karaoke night

Go down 
+16
Ally Black
Raphael Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Lexi Davis
Angel Bridge
Shaya Gallant
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Loventrice Dixon
Casey Jones
April O'Neil
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

Karaoke night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:20 am

"eeep!" April chuckles and snuggles into Casey once in the seat still a little blushed from having met new people, but she was happy blushed and cracked open her beer sipping, "mmmm - Shaya!" She spots her friend from her spot and waves her over eagerly as Splinter greets her, "Come here!" She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Shaya noticed a giant rat come to talk to her. She liked rats, they are affectionate companions from what she remembered from her childhood. This was a talking rat, different context, different being all together. Treat them as fellow intelligent beings and she would be fine.

"Thank you," She squeaked up still nervous of the amount of people in the same room, "Thank you for letting us join in the fun."

Shaya heard her name. Looking about she noticed her friend and her boyfriend in the room. "April!" She waved being happy to see her friend in an unusual setting.

"Excuse me," she pardons herself from talking further with the rat and scurries toward April.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
It wasn't that Don was ignoring anyone.  In fact, he was very aware that a girl was asking for him.  It was someone he never met before.  But he felt like a teenager again.  And an attractive one at that.  If he could just get this last wire hooked in.  There.

Don nearly bumped his head on the cabinet of the machine when he stood up, slightly flustered at the attention he was getting.  "I'm...Donatello," he introduced himself to the girl, giving her a gentle, albeit shy smile.

"And you are...?"

I'm Tiphanny. Nice to meet you, Donnie. I like your gear. Tiph wasn't sure how to start a conversation with out looking awkward. So she figured a complement would go a long way.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Mikey finally was pleased with the tables, he could finally - mingle!

With of course a platter of piggys in blankets for hungry people, and maybe a fruit box for the little girl he saw. He tucks it into his belt and lifts the platter beginning to move amongst the crowd still in his apron.

He grins over hearing Love and Raph, "Hey Kitten - piggy in blanket?" He offers and mocks a look of astonishment, "Raph you actually crawled out of that hermit shell of a bedroom!" teasing - surely Raph wouldn't smack him up side the head with his hands full off food?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:38 am

Tiphanny Jonnson wrote:
I'm Tiphanny. Nice to meet you, Donnie. I like your gear. Tiph wasn't sure how to start a conversation with out looking awkward. So she figured a complement would go a long way.

The compliment did make him feel better.  He couldn't believe a girl was actually talking to him.  Sure, there was April, but this wasn't the same.  "Thanks!"  He smiled at Tiphanny and nodded.  "It's nice to meet you, Tiphanny," he told her politely and gave her a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 am

Raphael wasn't surprised when Love told him that she actually came here for him. She seemed to be fixated on him for some reason, and he hadn't quite figured it out. He had wanted to kill her, after all. but maybe she liked that dangerous aspect of him. Whatever the case, this woman was confusing to him.

"Well, there is the fact that you like to eat humans...and tried to eat my brother." He reminded her in a stern tone, but knew that he would eventually have to let that go. Donnie had forgiven her like one second after she had sunk her teeth into his flesh.. but Raphael was still harboring it.. because he knew that she could have taken his brother away from him.

"But if yer a changed Kitty, then maybe I can play 'nice'.." Even though his version of 'nice' often came off as rude and most would still consider him a recluse...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:21 pm

She wasn't even at the party and she was already singing!

If there was something Erica loved more than learning more about her mutant friends - it was a chance to sing and dance - just for the heck of it!

She all but skipped through the sewers already singing something appropriate she felt the soft thud of her pointy little dark gunmetal grey flats drowned by her cheerful rendition of 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' - wishing she sounded as good as Whitney Houston, but admittedly sounding pretty good.

The sewers might smell but in some of the tunnels the acoustics were incredible!

"I need a man who'll take a chance,
On a love that burns hot enough to last.
So when the night falls,
My lonely heart calls!"

By the time she'd reached the, "With somebody who loves me!" she was facing the door way to the lair and chuckled at her own eagerness, letting herself in.

Her cheeks were flushed soft pink, a tad tiny bit out of breath and her eyes sparkled as she spotted Leatherhead quickly - of course he stood out like dog's balls thanks to his size!

Leatherhead responded to her wave with one of his own.

But she stays by the door letting one of the turtles or their father greet and invite her the rest of the way in. Seeing Leo - flushing brightly recalling their night - their date, the weeks before - but that night most closely. She had bruises still and was a little stiff but it was not too bad when she had been moving like tonight.

Karaoke night - Page 2 2c0772a4-81e1-4fd6-a18a-18d8948bd73b

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Love grinned at Raph and snaked her arms around him. As much as she could anyway.

And if i'm a bad kitty, will you give me a spanking? She purred. Then the sound of singing filled her ears and she turned to the doorway in time to see another human come in. She glanced at Mike and popped one of his treats in her mouth. Mmmmm...

Sounds like someone got a head start with the singing. she commented with a full mouth.

Last edited by Loventrice Dixon on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 pm

When Erica walked through the door Leo quickly got up and went over to her. Hey, come in. Can I get you something to drink or anything? Maybe Leo seemed a little too eager to bow to Erica's every whim, but he kept in mind not to make a fool of himself in front of everyone. She was just a girl. No need to lose his head.

Mike cooked up some snacks. I think they are eatable.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Tiphanny Jonnson wrote:

The compliment sure worked and Don smiled warmly at the woman.  "Nice to meet you too, Tiphanny.  And thank you."  By now the singing had started so Don moved the two of them to a spot further away from all the noise.  "Can I get you anything?" he asked politely, raising his voice a little so she could hear him over the music.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Her grin first faltered, shyly sweeping a gaze over the leading ninja turtle as he makes his way over to her, heart thudding, cheeks becoming redder... then her grin returned and grew, "Hello Leo, thank you." she steps forward now given the invite -

and her out stretched hand meeting his forearm, Erica allows her eyes to close briefly breathing deep the smells of food, "smells great whatever he cooked," the delicious smells both made her feel at home - as Leo seemed to strive to do whenever she visited the few times previously - and a little hungry, she had not eaten all day!

"I would love a drink, Leo, yes please," traveling and singing and skipping made one thirsty. She beams up at those bright blue, and intense, eyes. As ever wondering what he was thinking.

Oh and!! "Hello Donnie, Raph, Mikey - April!" she adds cheerfully with small waves in their directions and a bow of respect in Master Splinters way, "Master Splinter." She would have to be introduced to some of the others that were here.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:03 am

Bowing back to the girl whom just arrived, whom he'd met previously as a way to thank her for the care she provided for Raphael, and her large mutant friend, Leatherhead, whom Splinter was just ushering over to sit with him, he had taken his favorite recliner near the lounge and smiled at Eze, Mikko and the little girl, a 'stiff' drink in his clawed right hand. He had not actually had alcohol for some many years, he had to be mindful to ease back into it. "Welcome to our home, it is nice to finally get to meet on a more relaxed personal level the friends my sons have made among humans." He says sincerely to the pair.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:49 am

Mikey laughs and lightly tugs on the end of Love's tail winking, "She did and thats' great." He winks and moves seeing as Raph showed no hint of interest in the piggies in blankets -

"Nice cords Honey." He greets Erica on his way -

off to tempt Mikko, Eze, his father, Leatherhead as the big gator sat on his tail like some in built stool next to Sensei, and the small girl with a friendly wide smile - he would move to April, Shaya and Casey next.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:04 pm

It seemed that Love had managed to distract Raphael enough that he hadn't even noticed his little brother as he joined them, and teased him for being a recluse. Yeah, it was probably a good thing, because the seemingly harmless remark would have surely gotten underneath the Hot-Head's shell and would have resulted in a good punch to the arm. It was only when Love snagged a treat and Mike shifted to leave that the grouch noticed that 'Mikey was here!'.

Wow. What a distraction this Cat was, if she could do the impossible and convert Mike into mere background noise. That was impossible.. and yet, she has pulled it off. That.. frightened Raph a little. One thing a ninja could not afford was to be distracted.

During this violent thought process, the mutant Cat had managed to her arms around him, and the awkwardness quickly set in. He wiggled away, as politely as he could, even though being nice was never really his forte. "Spank? Somethin' tells me you'd like that a lil too much.." He said, quirking an eye ridge at her. "Don't cats respond better to spray bottles?" There was a smirk in his tone.

Just then, a new arrival decided to join and she was already singing. Glancing over his shoulder, he noticed it was Erica, the girl that had saved him a few weeks ago. It seemed that Leo was already putting on the moves...
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Love got her on her tippy toes and rubbed her nose on his snout. Oh you don't need a water bottle to get me wet. she purred against him. As far as him getting out of her grip, it wasn't going to be an easy task. She had him right where she wanted him.

Trying to get away to bring me to your bedroom? I can't think of any other reason to want to escape my hug.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 pm

Leo got Erica a drink and a small plate of some snacks. He then handed them to her and showed her where all the seats where if she wanted to sit down.

Make yourself at home. Anything you need just ask. He glanced at everyone else. Company was having fun, Don was getting to know some poofy haired girl, Love was being too friendly and Mike was passing out treats. everything seemed to be going good so far.

So who wants to be first to kick off the singing?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Erica blinks - how had Leo known she was hungry? had her belly rumbled that loud?!

None the less she chuckles and thanks Leo slipping a little bit sized bite of something into her mouth chewing. And she was more than content to remain beside the big blue clad turtle maybe moving a little to the music in the background sipping her drink, munching.

Then he mentioned getting the karaoke underway and she balanced the small plate and drink in one hand the other shooting up. "I'd do it - and you could even pick the song!"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Leo sat next to Erica and flipped through the song book. How about something by the beetles? Lucy in the sky with Diamonds? He looked over at Erica and smiled.

or maybe a female singer? Chair?
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
The compliment sure worked and Don smiled warmly at the woman.  "Nice to meet you too, Tiphanny.  And thank you."  By now the singing had started so Don moved the two of them to a spot further away from all the noise.  "Can I get you anything?" he asked politely, raising his voice a little so she could hear him over the music.

Tiph nodded at Don and smiled brightly. I could go for a beer.

She heard leo ask who wanted to sing, Tiph was going to raise her hand but another girl beat her to it. that was fine, she had all night to show off her skills. And now she had a new mission. Impress Don. Though he seemed like an easy man to impress.

maybe if someone turns on something slow you would like to dance with me?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Mikey offers his platter of piggies to those seated - kneeling s he did so so he ws at the childs level, "Hello there, I'm Mikey - would you like a juice box?" He offers the juice box he'd tuck into his belt before to the little girl, coloring on an old coloring book! hah! he was probably the only turtle to have coloured in the fairy one!

Leatherhead snag one and tossed it into his maw swallowing. It was tasty! He chuckles at Erica's eagerness.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Ezekiel still wasn't sure about all of this. int he sewer, with mutant turtles. And he really wasn't expecting the gator. Bella seeing the gator scooted closer to her father. she was taught politniss and that carried over to mutants as well, so she wouldn't have put up a scene even if she was a bit scared.

Then one of the turtles came to them and offered them food and the little one a juice box. Putting his defencive dad walls down he nodded for her to take the box.

she did with a little smile and low thanks.

Eze and Mikko grabbed some food and gave a thumbs up.

This is actually pretty good. He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:18 pm

"Your welcome, though of course it is! I cooked today so it will all be delicious!" Mikey beamed - he LOVED people enjoying food he created! His brothers were always wary of food he brought them, so the surprise and looks on their faces when it was good and didn't explode were always epic! He smiles at the small girl and points at Leatherhead. "Don't be scare of him, he is .... um... have you seen How To Train Your Dragon?" He asks Bella looking for a comparison she might be familiar with to assure her... and her father whom he casts a grin at - that the giant gator looked fierce and frightening... but was not.

April chuckles relaxing against Casey and happy to sip the beer he'd found her. "So Shaya, Casey - you two going to give me a song?" She asks them both playfully.

Erica parks her still a little sore tushy on the edge of the seat beside Leo, and places the empty snack plate on the coffee table gently placing her hand on the book Leo flipped through stopping him amongst the disney songs, 'your are the music in me' on one page and 'love is an open door' on the other page, finger tips brushing his, "Leo, why don't you join me? we could sing something from disney... its early... and there is a child here," She asks, smiling and nodding at the Bella.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Taking in the human, mutants and the like she was taken back a bit. So much diversity and arrange of people here. She wanted to hide by the punch hole until her liquid courage would take hold. Speaking of that, where was it?

"A song?" She parroted April, "you want us to pick?" She looked at Casey,she could imagine him picking a hockey anthem, something rock unless he wanted an April puddle. That was cute, the couple was cute.

"Maybe an older song? I'm not sure what this system will play." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:50 pm

April knew her friend too well and offered her beer to her - as a start on the liquid courage. "Yes a song! I can imagine you two sounding good together." She then had to sneak a little of Casey's beer to winking at Shaya. "And two of my favorite people belting out a tune will be the added awesome to an evening already getting off to a great start."

Especially as she was snuggling Casey!

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:32 pm

At the thought of him singing Leo chuckled. I think I would tramatize the child. But the night was for singing, that's why everyone had gathered round. He flipped through the book and grinned. It was Raph's favorite song!

Let's sing Let it go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next