TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]

Go down 
+2
Tiphanny Jonnson
Lazarus King
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:27 pm

But Mikko was very serious. she had never been in love before, always had one night stands, but she was always told, when she found 'the one' she would know. and it was true. Gabe was that for her and she knew it. Even though they still didn't know too much about each other. They were both criminals in a sense, she was sure there were secrets that would need to be shared at some point.

Mikko kissed his lips softly.

You'll get yer legs back. She told him with another kiss. Then she turned serious for a moment and gazed into his eyes.

And even if you don't. I promise I'll always be by your side. I'll never abandon you, Gabe.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 pm

So... this chick was serious? It certainly sounded like it. But who knew. It would remain to be seen when weeks turned into months and he still couldn't walk, would she still be there? A test of time, something he had never really experienced. Aside from his time with Lexi, and that relationship had suffered due to his inability to speak up and defend his innocence about a one night stand. He had been drugged, but figured it would do little good to argue.

Gazing back into her eyes, feeling a bit emotional that she would make such a vow, but desperate to keep tears at bay. Still, eyes a little reddened and if questioned, would shrug it off as the effects of the drugs. A hint of a smile stretched across his lips as he pressed them against hers, thanking her in pure silent form.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:57 am

Mikko: Mikko returned the kiss then attacked his face with more wet kisses. The drugs she took where taking effect and she smiled drunkenly at him. "So how many kids you want?" She asked with a small smirk. "Three? Six? ten?"

Gabriel: Drugs kicking in, he didn't seem to mind the overly affectionate Mikko, even managing a small smile. And then came the question which took him completely aback. Was she seriously already thinking about children? What if he couldn't? And his own father had been a piece of shit, so it wasn't as if he had a role model for that sort of thing. Hell, Ezekiel and the old woman they affectionately called 'Mama' were the closest things to parents he had ever known... "Um, I've never thought about kids.. I mean...I'm in a gang. Would that be safe?"

Mikko: "Oh yeah totally safe! I can kick the whole gang's ass! we would have to adopt though. we can be like angelina and brad! Adopt all the kids!"

Gabriel: Frowning deeply, a bit of a blow to his ego. Adopt? Yeeeeah. She was already preparing for the fact that he would most likely be useless from the waist down. Damn. Little did he know that she was unable. Still, the dejected look was there, though he did make a half-attempt to cover it up. "How about just adoptin' puppies instead? They shit and puke less."

Mikko: Even in her drugged up mind she at once caught on to what he was thinking. She gave him another kiss and shook her head. "I can't have kids, babe. Nothing to do with you. and yeah puppies are nice. ooooh maybe a bunny!"

Gabriel: Well damn. It seemed that if one day, by some miracle that he could and wanted to have a rugrat, it wasn't even a possibility with her. That kinda sucked, but it certainly wasn't a deal breaker. Maybe it was for the best. He couldn't see himself as being an awesome father. Not with the Foot around anyways. They would no doubt be breathing down his back since they suspect him of siding with the enemy. Befriending a traitor... and now... in a relationship? with her. And what of Hun? Bah.. too many questions and he was too damn stoned. "Yeah, bunnies and puppies an' shit. Maybe a zebra."

Mikko: The mention of a zebra sent Mikko into a fit of giggles. "yes. and a...a....liger! you know, to guard our mansion." She rolled on her back and lifted her arms above her. "A big mansion, with a fire place in each bedroom and a big screen TV in all the bathrooms. and on side the mansion the twelve bedroom dog house for all our pups!"

Gabriel: Big dreamin' for sure, but it was nice. Snorting in amusement, he nuzzled her cheek, being lulled by the narcotics. "Sounds nice. So, who's gonna be the stripper... you or me?"

Mikko: Mikko rolled back to face Gabe and pressed her nose against his. "Nah, We'll rob a bank or two. then run away to Jamaica." She grinned at him then licked the tip of his nose. "Or we can start transporting coke from Columbia."

Gabriel: Smiling faitly, heavy eyelids threatening to close but enjoying the company. "That's doable. Either, I mean. Or.. just deal drugs here. Or... aliens. Yeah. I think Aliens have landed..."

Mikko: "Aliens uh? Maybe they'll take us on their ship and we can go on magical space adventures." Mikko pulled the covers up to their chins and settled down. Jigs laid by their feet and Mikko had scooped the little one up and placed the sleepy puppy between them. She then closed her eyes and started to sing somewhere over the rainbow.

Gabriel: "Mmm...you goin' all Wizard of Oz on me?" Eelids finally closed but still awake, for now. "An'. I'd go to space with you, Dorthy.."

Mikko: Mikko smiled brightly at that and let out a yawn. "think the drugs are kicking in. How are you feeling?"

Gabriel: "Like I could sleep a million years.." He answered honestly, vaguely taking note to how quiet the house seemed. Were they the last two awake? Nah. No doubt Ezekiel was keeping guard, even out in the middle of nowhere. And Lexi and Laz.. most likely getting it on in the barn.

Mikko: "That's a looooooong time. You would miss the deadpool movie." She rested her forehead on his chest and let her finger tips glide over his stomach. "We should sleep. tomorrow we'll plan that bank robbery."

Gabriel: "I'd wake long enough for that movie.." Dopey grin that began to drift, humming quietly as he nuzzled her. "Okay, we'll get on it tomorrow. For now...sleep..." He agreed, voice trailing off as the struggle became tougher...

Mikko: Happily, Mikko fell asleep huddle with their new puppy and Gabe. Good drugs, Good company. Soft bed. Nothing was better then this.

Gabriel: Indeed, good company, warmth and drugs, it didn't take long for him to also drift off into a peaceful, drug-induced slumber.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:40 am

((Merged with Plowing the Fields))

After grabbing the two love birds from the barn it was time to get Gabe and Mikko. On his way to their bedroom he grabbed and opened another beer. Once at their bedroom door he gave it a bang. /me wake up! family meeting!

Laz dressed and after they were both ready, he walked Lexi back to the cabin and inside. "I think Eze's lost his mind."

Lexi's fingers entwined with Laz' as they made the short trek back to the cabin, dreading whatever was to come. Once inside, she could hear Eze banging on what she assumed was Gabe's bedroom door. "Yeah, well.. I don't think he ever had it to lose." She whispered under her breath, a small smile present. Joking of course. Eze was a smart man, but his temper often made it seem otherwise. "Eze, maybe it's best to have this meeting in Gabe's room. I know it's gotta be painful for him to be shifted around so much." She suggested.

It seriously felt like he had just fallen asleep! Sighing tiredly, bloodshot eyes flickered open and shifted in the door's direction. "You can come in.. dur."

"right Tiph! now! come!" Ezekiel then opened the door and flipped on the lights. "I told you all I had shit to talk about and everyone leaves!"

Mikko sat straight up when the lights came on. She rubbed her eyes then remembered she wasn't clothed and pulled up the covers over herself. "What the hell!?"

With a sigh, he gave Lexi's hand a squeeze and walked into Gabe's room feeling pretty bad for the couple. He took a seat on a chair and pulled Lexi onto his lap.

At least Eze took her advice and was holding the 'meeting' in Gabriel's room. She walked in with Laz, sparing an apologetic look at the couple for the intrusion as she settled into Laz' lap, pulling his arms around her waist, fingers once again threading through his. "Well you told us you were holding the meeting later, Eze. Alcohol always did make you forgetful."

Gabe tried to push himself up as best as he could and realizing that Mikko was in the nude, gave her most of the covers. He was still in his boxers, so no real need to stay concealed. and even had he been in his birthday suit, he was never the shy type. "What we talkin' about?"

Eze finished off his bottle and gave Lexi a glare. Seeing that he finally had everyone's attention he took a deep breath and then spoke. "We all...Have to move. We can't go back to the city. Hun. Wants me to kill you all, well...Most you all. The ninja losers are safe, from me. So! I was thinking California."

Mikko and Laz looked at each other then let out a laugh. "Oh are you now? You know I could have your head faster then you could pull out a gun."

hr]

Laz gave Lexi's cheek a smooch and hearing Eze's confesion earned an amused snort. "Yeah I don't see you killing anyone."

Yeeeeah. This certainly wasn't going the way Gabriel wanted. Sighing deeply, he gave up any attempt at sitting upright and collapsed back on the bed. Hearing the others voice up annoyed him a little. Yeah, he loved Mikko and liked Laz.. but Eze was his brother. Even 'playful' threats towards the guy made him slightly defensive. "No one is killing anyone." He said. "Eze, how serious is he? I mean, why does he want us dead? Is it because I ain't no good to him anymore?"

Lexi was used to those glares. Time and time again she'd had to put him in his place, or correct him. "Why don't you let me talk to Hun?"

"yeah. He's giving you less then a week to get back on yer feet. if not, then I have to take you out, and the whole group. You know I ain't gonna do that. So we have to come up with a way to leave the city." He told Gabe. He then looked at Lexi and shook his head. "No. I don't want you talking to him."

[colo=brown] Mikko helped Gabe sit up a little more by adjusting his pillows. She then laid back down and took Gabe's hand in hers. "Why don't we just get rid of Hun?"[/color]

"I'm with that idea. Lets kill Hun. I mean we're already in trouble with the foot. Right now it's go big or go home."

Again with the plots of killing. Gabe had never been a fan of that, but sometimes it was necessary. Of course he would defend his own, and even die if it meant the others would be safe. "No, yer not talkin' to him, Lex. That fat fuck would rape and kill you." He warned. "Maybe I should just.. you know.. disappear. Make 'im think I'm dead, then you guys wouldn't have to leave..."

Lexi hated this. Hated they were in danger for no apparent reason. Was Hun really that unforgiving? Maybe she would talk to him, anyway. Make him come to his senses. He needed them. Eze was his best man.. he had to understand that killing Gabriel wouldn't fly well. "I'm not afraid of him. And.. I could talk to Leo. I'm sure he and his brothers would help us out."

"no. We all leave. We're a family and we ain't just going to let you disappear. I agree Hun should go. I do. But that would only make things worse." He heard Lexi and thought about what she had to say about the turtles. "uh. Yeah those bastard reptiles beat us up enough, maybe it is about time they help out. Though they weren't much help for Gabe....I need another drink."

Laz noticed that Gabe seemed against killing anyone, even if it meant killing the man who wanted him dead. To Laz that seemed weak. What kind of thug didn't like violence. And to be with Mikko? Yeah...But he didn't say anything about that. He just gave Lexi a squeeze and kept quiet for now.

Gabriel agreed with Eze. He didn't want them to be split up, but if it meant sparing them all of going into hiding, he'd do that for his brother. For Lexi. "I just don't want everyone to have to leave. That's not fair to Isabella or Mama. It's only til I get better, then maybe Hun will be cool.." And maybe not. Fuck. This wasn't an easy situation. "If you go against Hun and don't kill 'im, you'll have the entire gang after you..."

"we stick together." Eze plopped down on the end of the bed. "Lexi can talk to her lizard people, we'll go from there."

Lexi sighed deeply. Yeah, Gabriel had always been the passive thug, only killing when it meant saving one of them. But did he not realize that Hun WOULD kill him?? Of course no one expected Gabe to kill Hun, he was in no condition, so whatever happened would have to be done without him knowing. And there was still a chance that Hun could be reasoned with. She would just have to go behind everyone's backs. Maybe she would make a trip into town tonight. And hearing Eze's last comment earned a massive roll of her eyes. "Turtles."

"I'm sure the Turtles wouldn't mind the chance to take Hun down. Or.. protect Lexi, at least. Blue-Berry seems sweet on her."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Ezekiel rolled his eyes. They're all the same. He then looked back at Gabe and popped a cigarette in between his lips. he then turned to the others.

Just get some sleep everyone. We'll talk more tomorrow.

With that, he stood up and headed out the door.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:01 pm

it looked like things where winding down for the time being. He gave Lexi a hug. You want to head back to the barn for now? He asked her. He wasn't in the mood to do anything naughty at the moment though. After hearing that Hun wanted them all dead, it kinda killed the mood.

We should get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Tiphanny had already left the room. She didn't have much to say on the matter and was now thinking what was best for her to do. She could easily move out of the state. she had other places to go. Maybe go down south. New Orleans was always a good place to start a music career.

She laid down on the couch and pulled the covers over herself. She would have to decide what to do soon.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:06 pm

With everyone leaving. Mikko settled back down and leaned her head against Gabe. it was a lot to take in, but not too surprising. Of course Hun wouldn't want people in his gang that couldn't work. But he had her, and she wasn't going to let anything else happen to her man. Mikko was sure that Laz felt the same way about Lexi, so they didn't have anything to worry about.

It was then that the small child, Bella came into the room. She yawned and wiped at her sleepy eyes. She looked up at her dad then at Gabe. She then crawled up in the bed with her and Gabe and the dogs. Thankfully it was a large bed.

The little girl curled up next to Gabe and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:32 pm

Indeed, this certainly put a damper on the mood. Still, Lexi knew this was something that weighed heavy on Ezekiel as the leader of their small group, and Hun's right hand man. She was surprised that he didn't just demand that Mikko and Laz be handed in, but.. she knew this went so much deeper than that. Truth was, Eze cared nothing for her boyfriend or Mikko, but the complication in all of this for him was Gabriel. Eze loved him like a brother and would protect him as such. It was touching to know that such a hard ass had a soft side.

Giving a nod at Laz, her gaze followed Eze as he disappeared from the room. "I need to talk to him.." She told Laz, leaning in to press a kiss against his lips. "You can go warm the bed for us... I'll be right up." She winked and slid from his lap, heading in the direction Eze had gone...

"Eze?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Just like Lexi, Gabe also realized the reason behind Eze's plan of action. Him. The fact that he was now handicapped put a lot of pressure on his bro, and forced him to make a hard decision. Kill him, or flee with the threat always hanging over their heads. Man, he hated this whole situation. It sucked. It sucked for Eze, and for Isabella, who would have to be ripped from the only thread of stability she had known. And.. what if Hun caught them? Surely he wouldn't be the only one to pay the price for getting hurt. Eze would pay, and he knew Hun would make him pay in the worst way possible. He would watch his 'family' die. It seemed inevitable.

It would certainly be hard to sleep with this hanging over his head and knowing his disability could very well doom them all. Even the drugs coursing through his system couldn't grant him the sweet release of sleep, but the visit from a certain little girl earned a hint of a grin. He carefully placed an arm around her and pressed a soft kiss against her forehead, hazed eyes shifting to Mikko...

"You still on good terms with those Reptiles?" He asked in a low tone, not wanting to wake Isabella. Before he had been reluctant to make a move against Hun for the fear of making things worse but now he realized, it was worse. If something wasn't done, if Hun couldn't be reasoned with, Isabella could very well be caught in the crossfire. "We may have to deal with Hun.. those Turtles could put the odds in our favor..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Laz gave her a kiss back and nodded. He then headed out to the barn to do just that.

Ezekiel was back in the kitchen, depleting their beer supply. He heard Lexi call him and he poked his head from the door.

Hummm?

He was not in the mood to talk anymore, but knew Lexi wouldn't just go away without saying what she needed, or thought she needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:11 am

Lexi wasn't expecting to get Ezekiel's attention so easily. He had been drunk before, and seemed to be searching for more alcohol. She didn't even have to wonder why. The poor guy was under a lot of stress, and perhaps he had the most to lose in all of this. If Gabriel was killed, it would be all over for him. Same for her. But she knew. Eze had Isabella to think about. Because Hun wouldn't take him first. No. That wasn't in his character. He would make Ezekiel watch his loved ones die. The ultimate punishment.

Snagging a beer from the counter, she sat at the table, knowing sleep wouldn't come easy for either of them. "I know the meeting is over but... I know it isn't over for you.." She began, giving an apologetic look. "I just wanted to... thank you. For believing that we're worth more than death. I know it really screws things up for you, but you know we'd all make the same decision for you.." She hoped he took her words to heart. "But I want you to know, I agree with you a hundred percent. If Hun can't be reason with, he has to go. Running will only work for so long, and it's no way to live. It's no way to raise your little girl, with the constant threat of being caught looming over your shoulders. I think Laz and Mikko will be valuable allies.. I just can't help but think they were put in our lives for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:05 am

Eze took a seat at the table with her and sipped his beer. He listened and agreed. and was glad that she understood.

Problem is, we kill Hun, Dragon Face takes over. we kill him, someone else will take over. we'll never really be done with them. Unless Hun makes the foot angry, then Shredder would just take the whole gang out. Mikko and Laz are not all that valuable. They are wanted too. Just because they can fight doesn't mean much against a gang with automatic weapons. I know you like yer boy, and Gabe's got the hots for the chick. But we have to leave them behind. It's bad enough Hun has this over our head, but to be housing foot rejects? We don't need the foot coming for us. Look at what they already did to Gabe. Having the two around will make things worse.

Not to mention it's more mouths to worry about. I don't know how long we can stay out here. It should be safe for awhile, but we need to think about our next move. I want to leave to the state. Bella isn't in school yet, she doesn't really have any friends. So it wont be too hard on her. Getting Mama To leave is another thing. But... Maybe she'll be safe here. No one really knows her other then us.

I'll go back into the city and get what money i can. Some people still owe me. It'll be rough. With Gabe and all. He still needs to see doctors and start going to physical therapy. I'm confident he'll walk again, but the sooner the better.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:21 am

Of course it seemed that Ezekiel was still pretty keen on leaving the state. And to a degree, she understood his reasoning. "Do you seriously think that Dragonface will be as cold as Hun?" She asked, already having her own ideas, but knew Eze knew the guy better. "If need be, we could remove Hun and Dragonface. You would be the next in line to lead.." She suggested. True, it would be bad enough taking out one leader, but two? It was doable.

But one thing she could not agree on was leaving Laz and Mikko behind. Did he seriously think they weren't valuable? Quirking a brow at him, she gave him that look, the look he would know from previous times she strongly disagreed with him. "The way I see it, we've already pissed off the Foot, Eze. Gabe was revealed to all of them. Sure, there will be those that think he's been punished enough, but others that will want to finish what Shredder didn't. When they come for us, do you really think we'd be better off without two highly trained assassins?" She took another swig of her brew. "Besides, it's too late... they're a part of this...they're family..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:30 am

Ok first off, they ain't family. We don't even really know them. What if they turn on us? What if, to get back with the foot, they turn us in.

Eze got quiet for a moment and fell into deep thought. Laz...Yeah, ok maybe he could be trusted...maybe. But mikko? no. He had a bad feeling about her and he learned a long time ago to trust that feeling. It really didn't sit well with him that his kid was in bed with her.

Look, Lexi. Laz seems like a nice guy. But how well do you know him? And Mikko. I don't trust her at all. I think she's using Gabe.

Hun and DF can be delt with. Yeah I would be next in line, but only if no one finds out we're the ones behind the deaths.

Eze stood up and pushed his chair in.

as the leader, I have to put my foot down on this. The ninjas go back to the city, and we head west. Now. You should go be with your guy while you can. I'll head to the city tomorrow and get some things we may need.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:46 am

Lexi knew that reasoning with Eze would be difficult. Once his mind was made up, there was usually no changing it. But, one thing was for certain, she knew that Ezekiel would be outnumbered in this. "I know him better than you think, Eze. I know that he stood up to the Shredder, because he knew it was the right thing to do. I know he wouldn't turn on us. And Mikko? What does she possible have to gain from being with Gabriel? I don't mean to sound harsh but, how can she use him? He can't even walk..."

But Ezekiel had made his decision clear as he stood and slid the chair back beneath the table. She could just let him go, but there was one last thing that she needed him to be aware of...

"Eze...I'm... I'm pregnant.."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:51 am

Eze stopped and spun on his heals.

Grats. Even more reason to get out of here. I wouldn't let Laz know. It'll just make it harder for both of you when you leave.

With that he left the kitchen and headed to his bedroom. He was done talking about this. He knew what was best for them. Mikko was up to something, and no telling about Laz. He didn't trust them. He had his eyes on Tiphanny as well. She was too quiet. Something was going on in her head. It was just him, Lexi and Gabe and of course Mama that could be trusted. Though with Lexi's unhealthy obsession with Laz, and now a baby...Maybe she couldn't be trusted either.

Gabe would be easy. He never stuck with a girl long. give him a few days and Mikko wouldn't even be a memory. He would take gabe out to the bar or something. get his mind off of things once they were settled.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:02 am

Lexi could only sit there and watch in shock as Ezekiel walked away. She had confided in him and yet.. he didn't care. She was still just supposed to walk away like Laz meant nothing to her because... Eze said so? No. Eze was going to get this group killed. There was safety in numbers and he wanted to send their two best fighters away.

She couldn't do this. She couldn't just sit back and be led by an unfair dictatorship. No. If her suspicions were true and she was in fact pregnant, then her whole future was ahead of her. She didn't want to live it by running and trying to protect a fatherless child. And what about Gabriel? He was handicapped! If the gang came for them and were found, that fact alone made them sitting ducks.

Eze's decision stung and his lack of understanding or any sort of feelings for her situation hurt. A lone tear managed to roll down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away. She could either sit here and feel sorry for herself, or do something. Tonight she would make a trip into the city to visit Hun. Someone had to either reason with him, or take him out. It was settled. Pushing up from her chair, she headed out of the house and made the short trek to the barn and up to the loft, tiptoeing over to the mattress and crawled in beside him. She snuggled close as thoughts and plans and all possible outcomes circled in her head...

"You asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:50 am

Laz rolled over and smiled at Lexi. But seeing something was wrong his smile faded. He pulled her close to him and kissed her head.

Yeah. I take it the talk didn't go well? Maybe you should wait till the man is sober.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:57 am

Gabriel Juvanni wrote:
"You still on good terms with those Reptiles?" He asked in a low tone, not wanting to wake Isabella. Before he had been reluctant to make a move against Hun for the fear of making things worse but now he realized, it was worse. If something wasn't done, if Hun couldn't be reasoned with, Isabella could very well be caught in the crossfire.  "We may have to deal with Hun.. those Turtles could put the odds in our favor..."

Mikko looked down at the little girl and smiled. It was cute how much she cared for Gabe. At his question she gave a little nod.

Not really with raph...But I think I can talk to the others. Having the turtles around would be helpful. But they have been trying to take out Hun for years, it's never worked. But I agree something has to be done. Maybe Laz and i can go pay him a visit.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:25 am

Lexi had tried to compose herself before entering the loft, but it seemed Lax picked up on it. Still, she managed a small smile and a nod, indicating that he was right. "Yeah, I'll try again later." She told him, snuggling close and resting her head against his chest. The sound of his heart had always been comforting.

Part of her wanted to tell him what she had revealed to Ezekiel... but, was it too soon? It was only speculation on her part. Being a week late could be a whole list of things and she had been under stress, but something felt... different. Still, she didn't want to get his hopes up too soon. It gave her a lot to think about, and worry about. Maybe it would all be better after tonight, after she meets up with Hun. No one could know about it, not even Laz. They would try to stop her.

"I guess we should get some sleep..." She suggested, leaning up to kiss him.. "We've got a pond to check out later..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 1:31 am

Laz kissed her back and nuzzled her cheek. He then yawned in agreement and pulled the covers over them.

yeah sleep sounds good. Mmmm. I bet the pond is going to be kinky. He said as he closed his eyes. it wouldn't take long for him to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:12 am

Later that night....

10:00 PM

Lexi wished she had been able to sleep, but unfortunately she couldn't find that level of peace. She was worried for her band of misfits- the unlikely people that she now considered family. Her own flesh and blood had disowned her after her relationship with a street rat, but Gabriel and Eze had always been there for her... even after she and Gabe ended their engagement. Truth was, she loved these guys more than she had ever loved her parents. They had given her something she had been so starved for growing up- their time. They had taught her what it was to be a family and now the threat of losing that stability was too much for her.

And now, this amazing, wonderful man had entered her life. There was a strong possibility that in nine months time, she would be a mother. Never before had she had so much to lose and the mere thought was suffocating. Ezekiel was so hell bent on running, and maybe that would work for awhile. But Lexi had been around long enough to know how the blood oath worked. There was only one way out of this gang. In a body bag. He would eventually find them. There was no future in living in fear. How would Eze raise Isabella that way? How could she raise her future children? No. Eze was wrong. This all needed to be handled- tonight.

Sure. Hun was an asshole, but surely he could be reasoned with. The gang leader had been unhappy when Shredder dealt with Gabriel and made a public display of him. Surely there was some part of Hun that knew this was wrong. A part of him that was human. And if she was wrong, then the monster would have to be dealt with....

Lexi had spent the day, well into the night snuggled against Laz. Praying for sleep and while restless, the comfort in his warmth and the soft beating of that genuinely good heart kept her close. But now was the time. If she left now, she would reach the city before midnight- Hun's prime hours. He would be in his office, no doubt orchestrating shipments or making phone calls to those that owed him. There was no time to hesitate. The longer this waited, the poorer her chances would be.

Reluctantly untangling herself from Laz' arms, Lexi replaced her warmth with a pillow before leaning in to press a kiss against his lips, praying it wouldn't be the last. Quietly, she got dressed. A pair of black leggings and a form fitting gray t-shirt. Fuzzy lined boots and a thick hooded black jacket. She tried to steady the shaking in her hand as she pulled the small pistol from her handbag, checking to make sure that it was loaded and ready to go. She slipped it back into her bag and spared one last look at Laz, fighting back the emotions. She could very well be heading to her death, but someone had to protect them.

Like a shadow in the night, she slipped into her car and idled down the dirt road, soon hitting the main highway that would lead her back to the city. She was doing this for Gabriel, so he could have a second chance. For Ezekiel, so he could raise his daughter in peace. So that someday, he would be free to find love again, without worrying about a repeat with Sally. For Isabella, so she could grow up. For Mikko, so she could prove herself... and for Laz, the most deserving man she knew....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Mikko McKinnon wrote:

Mikko looked down at the little girl and smiled. It was cute how much she cared for Gabe. At his question she gave a little nod.

Not really with raph...But I think I can talk to the others. Having the turtles around would be helpful. But they have been trying to take out Hun for years, it's never worked. But I agree something has to be done. Maybe Laz and i can go pay him a visit.

Struggling with heavy eyelids, Gabriel listened, nodding in understanding, even if he didn't entirely understand the bad blood between Raph and Mikko.

"I think the Turtles have only been teachin' Dragons a lesson... I dunno if they've actually made an attempt to end the source yet.." He said with a light shrug. And had he known what had happened to Lexi, there was no way he would be in this bed right now!

And curiosity finally got the better of him... "So what happened between you and BigRed?" And a small smile managed to find his features. "Lex calls that one the Easter Bunny. He kinda spared her while teachin' the rest of us a lesson.. guess because she's a lady. Either way, grateful... Lex doesn't need mixed up in this mess... she never woulda been, if not for me. She's smart as shit, though... gotten our asses out of some bad situations..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Of course he ask about her and Raph. She gave a little sigh before explaining. Eh...Raph and I had a very very brief. uh. thing. Not a relationship or anything. just a fling? I don't know. But. It didn't work out as lots of flings don't. But he thinks I just used him because of what he is. Which is not true at all. It simply didn't work out. I...fell for someone else. And I feel bad I hurt him. But I wish he didn't hate me so much.

Speaking of Lexi Mikko smiled. Yeah, Lexi seems pretty awesome. I like her. If she hadn't hooked up with Laz i would sooooo... She looked down to make sure the small child was still asleep then continued. Want a threesome with her and you and me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]   The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cabin in the Woods [Tag: reject thugs and Foot]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next